Goodness Gracious Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, yeah! Jerk that big cock for me! God, I love to watch you do that. Does it feel good, baby? Does it make you want to squirt all over my tits? Yeah! Faster! Jerk it faster! Go for it!"

My hand was a blur, and I was doubled over, aiming my gun-barrel at her chest, waiting for that last, exquisite tingle to trigger the eruption. Oh. My. God.

I grunted something unintelligible, even to me, and sent ribbons of hot semen cascading across her beautiful, ample breasts. Shot after shot raced up and out, arcing through the air to land on those jiggling globes, while Grace moaned her appreciation and watched intently. The final few surges were weaker, and sent blobs flying wildly as my hand wrung the last ecstatic drops out of my cock.

Spent, I leaned back and watched her massage the gooey icing into her skin. Rogue speckles could be seen on her chin and cheeks, with a few contrasting nicely against the black leather on her torso. She smiled, and licked her fingers.

"Good job. You get extra credit for artistic impression," she giggled, sitting up. "Now, back to your homework."

The riding crop waved in front of my eyes. It was, of course, a threat in jest, to keep me focused on school.

***

University life settled into a routine, despite the new location. I found that my ability to mentally map the campus was not confined to the school I already knew, and that not wandering around with a lost expression on my face let me blend in a little easier.

My new friends still found some of my habits amusing, as I hadn't fully adapted to the west coast way of doing things. In an effort to speed my assimilation, they invited me out for a few drinks after classes. Grace had encouraged me to take a more social outlook, so I accepted, and off we went.

I wasn't sure what to expect from my new friends. Mostly guys, there were a few girls sprinkled in, and even more joined us at the watering hole, until it became nearly a fifty-fifty mix. Several of my friends paired off, and I soon found myself getting hungry looks from three or four of the other girls.

This was a new situation for me. Previously, when I was involved with someone, that someone was also a member of the same social circle. Because of that, I didn't need to explain that I was spoken for. Here, however, I was merely a piece of new meat, and would remain on the menu until I removed myself from it.

"Hi," I heard from behind me, and turned to see a pretty blonde, smiling at me from close range. "I'm Jax. You're Brian, right?"

"Yes, I am," I smiled back. "Jax? That's different. What's it short for?"

"Maybe someday I'll tell you," she giggled, sipping her drink, and peering up at me through her bangs. Her eyes really were quite pretty, an icy blue colour that shone in the subdued lighting. "Until then, it's just Jax. You're new here, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am," I repeated, nodding redundantly. "Just transferred in this year."

"Well then," she smiled, easing onto the stool beside me, "let me buy you a 'welcome to the neighbourhood' drink. What will you have?"

"Just a beer," I answered. She put her arm around my shoulders, and pulled herself closer. Modern women. The roles of the past, about who made the first move and who was the aggressor, had been rewritten.

As if to prove it, Jax leaned closer still, and nibbled my earlobe. When I turned in surprise, her moist lips were on mine. As my beer arrived, she pulled back, smiling brightly.

"Um, uh," I stumbled, still tasting her minty lipstick, "Thank you, for the beer and the kiss, but I should probably mention that I have a girlfriend already."

"Really? Is she here?" Jax grinned, glancing around the crowd.

"No, she's at home, in our apartment," I replied.

"She's not a student here?" Jax smiled, taking it as good news.

"No," I said, planning to continue, but she wasn't listening.

"Great! Let's dance! Come on, I'm feeling frisky!" she giggled, grabbing my hand. She was surprisingly strong, and dragged me out into the crowd.

Before I could protest, we were in the centre of the mass of people, squeezed into close contact. And I do mean 'close'.

Jax smiled, gyrating her body against mine. She was slim and lithe, with a perky pair of breasts that were fun to watch, but I had already found the only woman for me. This just didn't feel right, but the music was loud enough to make telling her that nearly impossible. I decided to wait it out.

The song ended, and I thanked her again, using the remaining crowd to make my escape. I made it outside, into the fresh, night air, and took a deep breath, then made a bee-line for home.

***

Actually, Grace found my predicament mildly amusing, giggling throughout my retelling of the story.

"I'm so happy you find my pain so funny," I grumbled, leaning against the countertop in the kitchen. I crossed my arms in frustration.

Grace was wearing her robe, and little else. I could tell, having seen her in it often enough. She had a playful grin on her face as she slowly moved closer, until she stopped in front of me. She nuzzled my crossed arms, much like a puppy asking to be petted. I opened up, and she pressed her body into my chest.

"Darling, it's not that I find it funny," she said quietly. "Okay, I do, but it's not only that. I can't help picturing you, with that girl chasing you. I'm glad you came home to me, unscathed."

"She did kiss me, and pressed herself against me, like you are now," I said, hoping for sympathy.

"Well, you didn't kiss her back, did you?" Grace giggled, already knowing the answer. "And, I'm willing to bet my girls are bigger than hers were." She wriggled closer, squishing her huge tits between us, confirming her hypothesis.

"That's a safe bet," I smiled, wrapping her tighter in my arms. Her tits felt wonderful. As I ran my hands over the silky fabric of her robe, she moaned softly. As I thought, she was naked under the robe. The whole Jax situation lost its importance. Here, I was safe, in the arms of the woman I loved.

"Just in case you need a reminder," she smiled, reaching down to grab my dick, "this is mine. Any woman who thinks she can sample it, will have to answer to me."

"Yes Ma'am," I saluted.

"Speaking of sampling it...." she whispered, licking her lips. Her body slid slowly downward, dragging her breasts over the area of interest. Once on her knees, she caressed the growing bulge with both hands. "Mmmmm, yes. That's my man. No way anyone gets this but me."

Her hands began to work on freeing my cock, unzipping my fly, and unbuckling my belt. She pulled my pants down around my knees, and finally tugged my underwear away.

She wasted no time, gobbling my semi-hard shaft down her throat. She was getting very good at it, and her blowjobs had taken on epic levels of pleasure. If she was trying to prove she was better than Jax could possibly be, she was preaching to the choir. I didn't need convincing, but I'd gladly accept her attempts to do so.

I watched her as she sucked me to full hardness, stroking me with both hands and her succulent mouth. Her tongue was fully involved as well, and the overall sensation was incredible. One hand moved to my balls, and began to tickle them gently, occasionally making a journey to pluck at my asshole. From my viewpoint above, I could see how her actions had loosened her robe, until it fell open completely, giving me the final piece of my personal pleasure puzzle; a view of her magnificent, bountiful breasts, swaying in the background, stiff nipples standing tall.

"Oh god, Grace. That feels so good," I groaned. "Please, suck my cock, just like that. It's so good. Don't stop. I love it."

"Mmmmm, mmmmm hmmmm, mmmmm hmmm," she moaned, continuing to bob her head rhythmically. Her boobs bounced along with the swinging of her hair, and her lips were stretched tight around the thickness of my hard shaft. It was so erotic.

Some women simply won't suck a man's dick. They think it's dirty, or demeaning, but they're fine with insisting that guys go down on them. Still others will do it, but strictly as a preamble to penetration, simply a means to an end. Others will give head, but want to get it over with. They view it as doing their man a huge favour.

My Grace was a member of that rare and unusual sisterhood who didn't think of blowjobs as a favour, or a preliminary. These women simply like it. They like the taste, the texture, and the power it gives them over their men. It's possible Grace was the president of the sorority. At the very least, she was a charter member. To her, my pleasure was her pleasure, and her pleasure was something to be drawn out, and savoured.

With that in mind, she took her time, sucking me deeply, and stroking my saliva drenched cock lovingly. She brought me to the proverbial precipice, then held me there, keeping me from tumbling over the edge by slowing her pace, and gripping the base of my throbbing cock tightly. She wasn't being cruel, or evil, by delaying my climax. She just knew that there was a time for a quick, desperate blowjob, and this wasn't it.

No, this was a time for languid, extended pleasure. It was a time when she wanted to make sure I would never forget who loved me, and who was eager to swallow all the cum I could produce. The sensation was enough, but today she decided to talk to me about it, too. It was a combination that just couldn't be beat.

"Mmmmm," she sighed, withdrawing from my slippery shaft to say her piece. "From the first time that I saw this, I knew I wanted it," she smiled, stroking me gently. "You remember, don't you?"

Um, yeah. You might say that. The day she dropped by my hospital room, to apologize for accidentally giving me masturbation material, by providing the hands I could not. Her touch had been gentle, and loving, something I felt despite the tidal wave of erotic desire that came pouring out, literally, in a fountain of cum.

"So long, thick, and perfect for my hot little pussy. I just love the way it fills me up," she whispered, looking at my cock lovingly. Then she took it into her mouth again, and slurped it down her throat once more. Pulling back, she continued. "It fits here too, and tastes so good. Warm, hard, smooth. I love blowing you, and I know you love it too, don't you baby?"

"God, yes, darling," I moaned.

No further encouragement was required, so she went back to her oral attention, this time intent on bringing me to my peak. Her hands and mouth worked their magic, bringing my balls to a rapid boil. I could feel the surge racing upward.

Grace felt it too, and pulled back, resting the head of my cock on her extended tongue. Her eyes locked on mine, awaiting delivery.

There is something especially hot about the woman you love acting like your own personal cum-slut. Having her beautiful brown eyes looking up, lovingly watching my face, anticipating the joy I would feel.

Did I feel it? Oh yeah, you could say that. The tingle that began in my balls moved outwards like a seismic shockwave, rocking my world. My eyes were still open as the first blast of cum shot across her tongue, but soon screwed shut. Spurt after delirious spurt rocketed out, accompanied by my grunts and groans of bliss, and Grace's moans of love. When the final shot was fired, I opened my eyes, trying to find focus through the rush that had consumed my body completely. At last, the curtain of haze parted, and I saw Grace's face.

There she was, smiling wide, with my cock still resting on her tongue. A pool of my goo was clearly visible in her open mouth, stirred by the movements of her tongue. She held my wilting cock in her hand, and tipped her head back, swallowing the full load in one gulp, before sucking my dick clean.

I leaned heavily against the counter, catching my breath, and watching her lick the last of the icing off my skin.

Jax who?

***

After the fact, I was slightly concerned that ducking out of the bar unannounced might result in social backlash. I might have just uninvited myself from future get-togethers. As it turns out, I needn't have worried. The guys who invited me hadn't even noticed my absence. Only Jax knew I was gone, and it didn't seem to matter to her.

Now that I knew who she was, she seemed to be everywhere. She was in two of my classes, and always popped up in the flow of foot traffic around the campus. I tried to be civil, yet distant, but she wasn't getting it, and kept pursuing me.

On one level, it was kind of flattering, having a girl like Jax chasing after me. She was kind of cute, and sexy, and if circumstances were different, I would welcome her attention. Her kisses certainly seemed enjoyable.

Circumstances were not different. I wasn't looking for attention of the female variety, unless it came from Grace herself. Her version was more than enough for me.

Anyway, the bar social thing was a regular event, and now that I was being accepted into it, I was expected to attend regularly. I made it clear that I'd only be coming if I could bring my girlfriend.

"Of course. She's welcome," Mike said. "Lots of guys bring their girlfriends, when they've got one."

As it turns out, Grace was available to attend the next time we went. She promised to meet us there, and I immediately felt better about attending. Jax would have to get past Grace to get to me, and I was actually looking forward to seeing her try. Especially after I saw what she was planning to wear. She sent me a picture on my phone.

Nothing blatantly sexy, of course. That wasn't the introduction she was going for, but she wasn't going to hide her charms either. Her jeans were very snug, and made her ass look delicious. It was the simple, black silk blouse that held my attention. Done up, it might have hidden her ample breasts, if not for the way it draped over the curves so perfectly, and amplified every little jiggle and quiver. I called it 'subtle sexy', and was happy she'd be at my side tonight.

Since I was already in the area, it was decided that she would meet us there, so as we straggled in, I sent a text to her, letting her know we had arrived.

I'm here, in the restroom, she typed back. Listening to gossip. Very informative. They're talking about you.

Uh oh. Do I want to know what they're saying? I answered.

Hehe. Probably not, but I'm finding it interesting. she replied. Okay. I'm coming out. Slight change to presentation. I'm sure you'll approve.

I was trying to watch for her, but with the crowd it was difficult, until as if by magic, the masses parted. There she was. Oh yes, I definitely approve.

When she sent me the picture earlier, she had her hair back, and her blouse buttoned fully. Now, presumably because of what she heard in the restroom, 'subtle sexy' had been replaced by 'full blown sex kitten'. Her hair was down, and she had unbuttoned her top provocatively. More than a hint of her exceptional cleavage was now on display, and as she saw me watching her, she smiled brightly and bounced her boobs to complete the show. The lights in the bar seemed to penetrate the fabric of her blouse, emphasizing the brief coverage of her bra.

"Hi baby!" she giggled, stepping into my arms for a hug and a kiss.

"Hel-lo!" I grinned, looking directly at her tits. "So glad you made it!"

"Alright you. I have my reasons for breaking out the big guns," she smiled. "I could go home, and leave you for Jax, if you like? Sounds like she's planning an assault tonight."

"Ah. Gathering intel through gossip?" I laughed.

"Well, if your description of her is accurate, it came straight from the horse's mouth. She and a friend were blabbing loudly in the restroom." she explained. "She says until she sees otherwise, she'll consider you available. Her dedication is unnerving."

"Then it's a good thing you're here to protect me," I nodded, wrapping her in a tight hug.

"Just looking out for my own interests. You know I trust you, but these girls I'm concerned about," she said quietly in my ear. "Some are a bit too aggressive for my tastes."

Over her shoulder, I saw my friends waving us in, and told her so.

"Okay, let's go. Do I look okay, honey?" she asked, suddenly concerned. "I'm not showing too much, am I?"

What comes after 'fantastic' on your list of superlatives? That's the top rating on mine, and she had it covered. I shook my head.

"You're fine, baby. Oh yeah. So fine," I smiled.

"Then let's go," she smiled back, taking my arm and rubbing her buoyant chest against me. "No turning back."

It only took a few seconds for us to weave through the thickening crowd and arrive in front of my gaggle of new friends.

"Everyone," I said, getting their attention, "this is my girlfriend, Grace." I introduced everyone individually, watching their reactions as I did. Most of the guys had somewhat surprised, but attentive glances for her as she shook their hands. It's hard not to notice how sexy she is, so I let the leers slide.

The ladies, on the other hand, were a bit cold, taking the introductions with begrudging nods, and stiff handshakes. Maybe they viewed her as competition. Certainly, Jax did, with the least social greeting of all.

As you already know, Grace is older than me. She's thirty-eight, but certainly doesn't look it. However, she doesn't look nineteen either. Her body and confidence are obviously that of a woman of a certain maturity, not that of a girl with newly acquired curves. I suppose that is a bit threatening, and they were obviously jealous of the sudden shift in the guys' attention.

Jax exchanged a few dagger-like glances with me, and I stepped over to talk to her.

"Hi," she grumbled. "Your girlfriend is beautiful. Thanks so much for bringing her." The sarcasm was dripping on the floor.

"I told you I was taken," I laughed, evoking another glare. "Come on, don't pout. We can still be friends, can't we?"

As if on cue, Grace appeared beside me, smiling as usual. Her presence seemed to delay Jax's reply, so Grace interjected.

"I wouldn't mind if you did," she said softly. "There's no reason we can't all be friends. I know I'd like to be."

Grace's words softened Jax a bit, and she nodded. As with my mother, Grace had broken down resistance with her gentle demeanour.

"So, tell me Grace. How did you two meet?" Jax smiled.

"Girl-talk time," Grace giggled, shooing me away. "I trust you can do without me for a few minutes?"

"I guess so," I grinned, stepping away. I noticed that a few of the other girls were migrating over to join the hen party, and made myself scarce.

"Brian," Mike smiled as I stopped in front of him and he handed me a beer. "I gotta say.... Wow! Where did you find that fox? And an older woman, too! I think you're my new hero!"

Hands slapped me on the back as the gang gathered around me to praise my taste in women. Glancing in the direction of girlish laughter, I saw that Grace had her situation well in hand. It allowed me to answer a few questions as well. Not that they needed to know the minutia of our relationship, but I was able to fill in a few blanks.

"Okay, so remind me to hit some trees next time I go skiing!" Mike laughed. "I always did think nurses were pretty hot. Hopefully you haven't run the well dry for the rest of us."

Before I could answer, a more feminine hand touched my arm. I turned to see Jax smiling at me. She nodded to the side, asking for a private conversation.

"First, of all," she said, as we cleared the group, "I want to apologize for being such a bitch to you. You were just being true to your girlfriend, and even though I didn't want to hear it, I should have listened. If things were reversed, I would hope my boyfriend would do the same, so I'd just like to say I'm sorry."