Goodness Gracious Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No harm, no foul," I smiled back.

"Good. Rest assured, I won't be inviting you to go skiing. Grace says you're done with it," she laughed. I nodded, embarrassed at my clumsiness becoming public knowledge. "She told me you are safer just reading about it, and other, more.... interesting.... subjects."

"Oh, she did, did she?" I blushed, glancing in the direction of the giggling female flock. "Did she happen to mention she's the one who gave me those more.... interesting.... materials to read, from her own extensive library?"

"Really? No, she left that part out, but I'm not that surprised," Jax laughed. "I have a small collection myself."

"Well, maybe you two can exchange favourites, then?" I giggled, just as Grace stepped in beside me.

"Exchange favourite what?" Grace asked.

"Stories," Jax volunteered, doing air quotes to emphasize the word.

"Ah. Yes, I suppose some sort of lending library could be organized," Grace laughed. Jax just smiled and fluttered her fingertips as she left us alone.

"So, I see you have worked your usual magic," I giggled, hugging her tight. "The girls seem to have accepted you, as did my mother. Even me. How do you do it?"

"Well, don't expect me to tell you all my secrets," she winked, "but you were easy. One accidental porn delivery, a hand job, and showing you my tits.... That's all it took to make you my slave forever."

"Yes Mistress," I intoned hypnotically. "Your wish is my command."

"Mmmmm, I'll remember you said that," she smiled, and pressed her lips to mine softly, insinuating her tongue into my mouth. I dropped one hand onto her ass, and cupped her butt cheek. She moaned softly, but continued to kiss me sensually.

"Alright, you two, the message is received. Now break it up or we'll be forced to douse you with ice water," Mike laughed.

"Okay, what's up?" Grace asked, reluctantly pulling away.

Thus began the usual round of drinking games, which I stayed on the periphery of, being a light drinker. There was dancing, during which I was pulled onto the dancefloor by several girls, including Jax, but nothing untoward happened. Several guys got Grace out there as well, but they behaved, merely looking at the goodies she was shaking. It was all in good fun.

The pace of the music changed, switching to a slow, soft number, tailor-made for vertical snuggling with the one you love. Grace was on the floor at the time, and immediately made eye contact with me, beckoning me to her. An offer I couldn't refuse. Within seconds, she was welcoming me into her arms, and cuddling against my chest.

"Mmmmm, that's better," she sighed, nuzzling her cheek into my neck. "How much longer are we staying? I only ask because all this alcohol and the eyes on me, combined, are making me feel pretty randy. We can stay, but we might need to find a quiet corner for a quickie if we do. Just so you have all the information, to make decision." She looked up at me and smiled, then rubbed herself closer.

As much as a public quickie sounded spectacularly enjoyable, I decided against it, fearing that neither one of us might be able to control ourselves once the genie was out of the bottle. We had put in our obligatory appearance. Now it was time to go home and fuck each other into oblivion.

I went to bid my friends goodnight, and was met with understanding faces. Only Mike put it into words, however.

"Going home? Yeah, I suppose if I had someone as hot as your lady to go home with, I'd be doing the same thing," he grinned. "Have fun. See you in class next week."

The trip home.... a short train ride and even shorter walk.... was uneventful, save Grace cuddling me and surreptitiously caressing my crotch. We were soon inside our apartment, safe from prying eyes, and as Grace undressed, displaying her curvaceous body for me, my own eyes fell upon her breasts.

That's when I saw the bruises. Five distinct, circular bluish blots, tinged with yellow edges, on her right breast.

"What happened here?" I asked, concerned but confused. "Did I do this? Did someone grab you tonight?"

"No," she sighed. "You didn't, and neither did anyone tonight."

"Then who? Who grabbed you? Those are finger marks, aren't they?" I demanded, becoming angrier.

"Yes, they are," she said softly, patting my chest in comfort. "Brian, I know you're trying to protect me, but please calm down. You remember I told you about my past, the things I once did, and that some doctors from my past still try to take liberties?" I nodded. "Well, that's how this happened. A surgeon I used to know has moved back from abroad, and now he wants to pick up where he left off. I told him no, but I'm not sure he's getting the message. Please, let me handle it for now, okay?"

I didn't know what to say. My natural instinct was to hunt him down, and put his lights out, but she was asking me to hold back. She wanted to take care of it; she wanted to teach him that 'no' was still a valid answer, even if she had once said 'yes'.

I found myself weighing the alternatives. If she was successful, then my services would not be required, and the problem would be solved. If not, then the culprit would have proven himself unresponsive to reason, and I could have a shot at him. I really wasn't sure which way I wanted it to play out.

"When were you going to tell me?" I asked her, trying not to sound pissed off.

"Honey, I hope you know that I'm not that girl, anymore. I wasn't hiding it from you, but I did want to try to resolve it on my own, without upsetting you, like you are now. Please, don't let one asshole spoil our life together. I promise, if he continues to push, I will tell you, and he's all yours to deal with, however you want. Just remember that prison sex is not one of my turn-ons," she giggled, cuddling against me.

"Okay. I'm sorry I got angry. The bruises surprised me," I said softly, holding her close.

"I didn't even notice them," she smiled, "but then again, I don't spend as much time looking at my tits as you do."

"No, you just play with them all the time," I laughed, referring to her habit of caressing herself, and hefting her globes with her hands.

"If you had them, wouldn't you?" she giggled, backing away with her huge melons in hand, juggling them playfully.

"Point well taken," I smiled, following her toward the bedroom. The rest of her clothes were off in seconds, and mine followed hers to the floor. We slipped silently into the bed, and into each other's arms.

"I'm glad things went well tonight," I whispered, sliding closer to her.

"Me too," she smiled, pecking me on the tip of the nose. "A bit of frost on the initial welcome, but it's okay now. Jax is pretty fun. She has a wicked sense of humour. Now that she knows we're serious, I don't think she will be a problem."

Grace rolled me on my back, and crawled atop me, kissing me softly. The feeling of her big breasts against my chest, a sensation I never tired of, was enough to complete the erection her naked presence had begun. She felt the warmth and hardness bumping up between her legs, and moaned as she squeezed her thighs together around it.

"Mmmmm, yes.... enough talking," she whispered between kisses. "How about you take that big dick, and stuff it up my pussy. I'm still so horny, I can taste it."

"It's yours to use, at your whim," I smiled, selfishly letting her set the agenda. I knew from the past that she would be quite wet, but also that she couldn't resist sucking me to make me match her.

"Mine to use, huh?" she giggled, her eyes sparkling. She slithered down my body, shifting to the side. I was mildly confused, until I saw her leg thrown over my head. Sixty-nine time. Good. I could use a taste myself.

In a serendipitous bit of timing, her juicy pussy came within range of my tongue just as she plunged my cock into her mouth. We both moaned our mutual delight at the dual pleasures of giving and receiving. My difficulty was concentrating on her delicious cleft while she was sucking me so wonderfully. It was an unescapable, undeniable distraction, but I must have been doing okay, because her moans were growing louder and more frequent.

She mumbled something around my cock, and grunted, as her pussy gushed on my face. She pulled my shaft out of her mouth, and rested her head on my hip.

"Oh god, honey, that was good," she sighed, stroking me slowly. "Thank you. Thank you. Can I fuck you now, or do you want me to suck you?"

That's like asking which model Ferrari you want as a gift. Does it really matter?

"Lady's choice," I smiled, knowing I would enjoy whatever she chose.

"Well, I do love your delicious cum, but... " she giggled, shifting position. She moved her body downward, and speared herself. "Oh, that's it! Fuck! Such a nice cock!"

She still had her back to me, so I was being denied my usual area of focus, that being her big, bouncy tits. Still, this view had its appeal. Grace's ass was firm under my hands, and the view of her pussy being stretched open b my cock was spectacular. It was much like doggy-style, in that respect, but gave her control. She was grinding her cunt hard over my dick, and moaning happily. Even from behind, I could tell she was about to cum again.

"Yes! YES! YESSSS!" she screamed, possibly alerting our neighbours to her orgasm as well as me. She lifted her hips, unsheathing my cock, and turned around. Her face was flushed, and she smiled at me as she reached under and guided my skewer back inside her, then resumed her work. "Sorry for my selfishness. I'm just so horny. Now let's get you off."

With that in mind, she arched her back and leaned away from me, bracing her hands on my knees. She definitely knew what to do to maximize my excitement, and was staring into my eyes while she bounced her rump on my lap, setting her breasts into their hypnotic circular motions. Arched back like this, her huge jugs were spread and pulled higher, making them impossible to ignore. It was really something to see, and I was feeling the effects.

I wasn't alone. She was doing a good job on herself, as well, and on the few instances when I could pull my eyes away from her magnificent tits, I was treated to her floppy, swollen labia leaving trails of frothy pussy juice on my cock. Within minutes, we were both on the brink.

"Cum inside me, baby!" she gasped urgently. "Push me over the edge!"

I hadn't been holding back anyway, but her request took all the pressure off, and seconds later I groaned, squirting my load deep inside her clutching cunt. She felt it, and sat forward, grinding her clit against me as I pumped her full. A scream of joy followed, and she collapsed on my chest, panting wildly.

I held her. Tonight had started tense, dealing with Jax, then become relaxed and happy, before turning tense again with the news that my darling was being assaulted at work. Now, we were both pretty relaxed again, but I wasn't forgetting what I had learned.

***

"Okay, he's all yours!" Grace snarled furiously as she dropped her keys on the counter. "Fucking asshole! That's three strikes!"

I quickly enveloped her in my arms, feeling the anger in her slowly melt away, until she just sobbed and pressed her face into my chest. I didn't need to know what he had done this time. It's probably better that I didn't know the details right now, as it was more important to comfort her than be angry myself.

That would come later. I tried to remind myself that I had to remain in control, and not do something that would make him look like the victim.

This called for a plan, not simply a blast of anger. Perhaps we'd start with a strongly worded threat, between men....

***

We did come up with a plan, and part of it involved me confronting him, to give him one last chance to see the error of his ways. Grace filled me in with the details, including his description and that of his car. I was sitting in the parking lot, waiting for him, when the red BMW pulled into his reserved spot.

"Doctor Phillip Kirkland?" I ventured, already knowing the answer.

"I'll have to ask you to call my office, and make an appointment," he responded, without even looking in my direction. "I'm a very busy man."

You, I thought silently, are a complete piece of shit. It's all I can do to be this close to you without beating you into a bloody pulp.

"Doctor, I really must insist. I have one simple question for you, if I may?" I asked him, successfully controlling my rage.

"Fine. Make it quick," he sneered, the arrogance obvious in his voice. "What is so important it can't wait?" At last, he actually looked at me. "Well?"

"I was just wondering what part of 'no' you don't understand?" I said evenly. "I mean, being a doctor and all, I'd think you could grasp a concept as simple as 'yes or no', but your behaviour seems to indicate otherwise. Perhaps it's just beyond your comprehension. Or maybe you're just an asshole, and don't care."

"I don't work with psychiatric patients," he shook his head, grinning at his own witicism. "I'm a surgeon."

I stepped over to him briskly, but stopped well outside of intimidation range. Any video evidence would simply show us talking.

"If you ever put a hand on my fiancé again, you won't be," I warned him. "I doubt you're nearly as good with broken fingers."

"Threats?" he replied. "My, aren't we brave. Who is this fiancé I supposedly touched? Tell me. Who?"

"Grace Jackson," I answered, "and don't even try to deny it."

"Grace is your....? Wow, now she's robbing the cradle, too. Oh, young man," he smiled, "the stories I could tell you about your lady friend. The things she used to do to me? Mmmmm. Damn, she's good."

I'm sure those comments were designed to shock me, perhaps even anger me into crossing the line. They didn't.

"Yes, I've heard all about it, from Grace herself," I glared at him. "The past is past, and she is done with you. Hands off. No means no."

"So, you think you can just threaten me, then go on having her luscious body to yourself?" he snarled. "Who do you think you are? I'm quite sure that once Grace gets a taste of what I can offer her, she'll choose me over you, you delusional twit. Yes. I think I'll take her from you, just to teach you some respect. Oh," he pointed an accusing finger at me, "and if you come within fifty feet of me, my lawyers will have a field day. I'll own your whole family."

"Last chance," I laughed, knowing what was coming next for him. "Grace wants nothing to do with you. Keep your hands to yourself, or face the consequences."

"I'm really going to enjoy the way she sucks my cock," he grinned. "I'd almost forgotten how good she was at that. You have a nice day now. Say 'Hi' to her for me, and tell her how much I'm looking forward to fucking her again."

With that, the arrogant prick turned away, and strolled into the hospital, feeling victorious.

I knew the truth, however. As angry as his words had made me, I knew that he had made the biggest mistake he'd ever make.

He had underestimated Grace.

***

God, I wish I'd been there, to see it. As it was, I had to settle for her recap, after the fact.

If I'd been there, a fly on the wall, I would have seen his cocky, self-assured face, as he moved behind Grace in the nurse's station. I would have seen him put his hand on her shoulder, reaching around her for a chart.

"Good morning, Grace," he said softly, near her ear.

"Doctor," she nodded, standing her ground.

I would have seen him drop his hand to her hip, then to the outside of her thigh. She told me he then pressed his hard crotch against her ass from behind. She ignored his obvious play to elicit a response, and soon made her way into the medication room. He followed, closing the door behind him.

"So nice to see you again, Grace," he said, standing in front of her. He put his hands on her shoulders, rubbing suggestively. "I missed you."

Oh, how I wish I had been there....

Some women are delicate, and not that strong. Grace is not one of those. Years of nursing and hiking have made her stronger than she looks, especially her legs. So, leaving your balls unprotected, and pissing her off, is a bad combination.

She told me he made an 'oooof' sound, and groaned, as she drilled him hard with her knee, crushing his 'nads. His hands dropped to cradle the wound, too late.

"Do you like being a surgeon?" she asked him.

"Fuck! What did you do that for?" he moaned, leaning against the wall.

"I think you know," she replied. "Answer the question."

"What...? Okay! Yes, I like being a surgeon," he nodded, still in pain.

"Then I'd move my hands if I were you," Grace told me she said. "I'm not done with your balls. You have five seconds."

Oh, to have seen his face, as he deciphered her words, listening to her count down. Her deadline left him only enough time to understand, not to retreat. He moved his hands just in time.

Wham! She kneed him again, harder the second time. It crumpled him to the floor, legs splayed, moaning in agony. His hands moved back, instinctively.

"One more, you misogynistic bastard," she warned him from above.

"No, please.... No more," he begged, but she began to count. She told me his hands were shaking as he complied, clearing the way for her final strike, this time with her foot.

As a man, and having been unfortunate enough to catch an accidental impact in the testicles, I felt a small measure of pity for him. Very small. I also felt impressed by his self-control. For him to consciously, willingly, offer his already damaged nuts for two more rathful shots from a very angry Grace? Well, his hands must have been truly important to him. I doubt I could have done it.

Grace said his mouth was open, and he was gasping for breath, but very little else came out in the way of sounds. He curled up in a ball of silent agony.

"Now," Grace said, standing over him, arms crossed. "I want you to listen very carefully. Do you hear me?"

He nodded.

"You will, from this day forward, treat me with a level of respect commensurate with my years of service to this hospital specifically, and medicine in general. I am not yours to touch. I am not yours to molest. I am not yours, and never shall be. I am saying 'no' to you and your advances. If you ever so much as touch me again, I'll make this moment look like a pleasant memory by comparison. Is that clear?"

He groaned.

"That didn't sound like a yes. I think I'd like an apology, as well," Grace said. "I'm waiting."

"So, it took a minute or so, but he eventually did more than moan and nod," she told me, smiling widely. "He promised to behave, keep his hands to himself, and treat me with respect. I promised to stop abusing his testicles, and keep his past infidelities to myself."

"Did you hurt your knee?" I asked. "I'd be happy to kiss it better for you."

"Now that's an offer I would gladly accept," she giggled, slowly unzipping her white uniform dress. My eyes followed the little tab of metal, and the widening gap behind it that showed her smooth skin. First, several inches of incredible cleavage appeared, then the lacey cups of her white bra. Her flat belly was next, until the dress was open enough for her to ease it off her shoulders, and drop it on the floor of our bedroom. "I may have hurt more than my knee. My foot is a little sore, too."

She stood in front of me, clad only in a very sexy ensemble of white bra and panties, with matching thigh-high stockings. If only her patients knew, as I had discovered to my delight, what she wore under her uniform. She extended her right leg, offering her foot for my therapeutic kisses, a naughty smile on her face.

There was a lot of woman for me to kiss. It was going to take all night.