Goodnight Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
985 Followers

Lisa could sense that her brother was probably on the edge of climax. His face changed, his rhythm changed. Though she hadn't had a chance to build up to a second orgasm, she wasn't disappointed at all to have him cumming so soon.

"You can cum in your little sister, Mathew. I want to feel it," she said.

Matt couldn't really respond with much more than a growl at that point. He was already beginning to empty his load into his sister. She could, indeed, feel it and was cooing contentedly as Matt's ropes of semen shot into her. She squealed a little when he wrapped his arms around her back and she suddenly found herself laying on top of him while he was on his back. He managed to pull the move off without pulling out of her. He kissed her with enough force to temporarily take her breath away.

"I'm sorry that I came so soon, but you feel really good, Lisa. Give me a minute and we'll try that again," he said softly into her ear. Lisa just giggled and went back to kissing.

It was hard to say how many more times that they had sex that night. Technically, they never really stopped. However they wanted to look at it, it was about a three hour love making session. When Matt woke up, he was spooning against Lisa from behind. He found that his left arm was probably paralyzed and that he was stuck to his sister at various points of contact between their bodies due to the drying of whatever fluids they had secreted during the night.

"Did you wake up, Matt?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah."

Lisa rolled around so that she could face him. She smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

"I woke up a few minutes ago, but I didn't want to move and wake you up. And I liked having you hold me like that," she explained.

Matt smiled back and began flexing his arm, trying to get some feeling back.

"Good morning. We really did all of those things last night, right? I didn't just dream it up?" he asked, rubbing his eyes. Lisa sat up and stretched a little.

"Yes we did," she said, taking a deep breath. "It certainly smells like we did, anyway. I'm going to open a window."

Matt chuckled as he watched his little naked sister walk across her room to open the window. She noted his gaze and his smirk when she turned back around.

"What?" she asked.

"You're beautiful," he replied. She walked back over to the bed and kissed him again.

"I could probably sit here and listen to you tell me how beautiful I am all day, but we should get up and around before Grandma starts looking for us. And I'm feeling a little crusty, we need a shower."

*****

Matt was certainly glad that it was a Sunday. He would have hated to have been separated from his sister by school and work after the night that they had just experienced. He probably should have felt guilty or sick or both, but the reality was that he couldn't stop smiling. Lisa was doing a fair bit of smiling and acting goofy, too. She didn't appear to have any regrets.

He had just finished some yard work and was taking a break on the back porch when Lisa came out to join him. She handed him a cold drink, which he was grateful for, and sat beside him on the old swing that he was on.

"So," she began, "maybe we ought to talk about things."

"Yeah, that would probably be a good idea. I meant it when I said that I am in love with you," he said.

"I love you more than I ever thought that I could love anybody, Matt. Do you think that we can be together?" she asked.

"I can't imagine being with anyone else. Can you?"

"Oh no! I never want to be with anyone else!" she replied.

"What about what other people think?," he asked.

"I don't care what other people think. It's none of their business, anyway. If they happen to find out, they find out. I don't think that I want to go around advertising the fact that I'm sleeping with my brother, though," she said.

"Yeah, that's about how I feel about it. One thing that I am sure of is that I love you and I would be miserable without you, especially after last night."

They sat in silence for a little bit after that. Lisa had her head on Matt's shoulder as they swung lazily in the shade. They still couldn't seem to stop smiling.

"It's kind of naughty, isn't it?" Matt asked, kissing the back of her hand.

"That's what makes it so much fun," she replied.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
985 Followers