Goodnight Mrs. Marsh

Story Info
She is watched by her new neighbour.
1.5k words
3.92
130.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melody
Melody
26 Followers

Griff is an ex marine, trained in special forces but now his military career is over, early retirement due to injury in the line of duty. He has a good pension coming in and is providing his services on a consulting basis to several security companies, setting himself up with a nice little nest egg.

The injuries he'd sustained required some more surgery, the recuperative phase would be longer this time and he was unable to do any work at all for a few more months.

He was bored out of his tree.

He'd bought this house because the price had been right and he'd needed a place to stay anyway, preferring a house instead of an apartment or condo, he'd lived in enough of those.

Griff had noticed the woman across the street the first day he'd moved in, she appeared to live alone as well and in conversations with George next door who was more than happy to fill him in on all the neighbours, specially because it meant sharing a few brewski's, it only took a 6- pack to do it and it wasn't long before Griff knew more than he needed to about several of the neighbours.

Mrs. Marsh, the lady next door had been widowed, for three years now and was thinking of selling her home and getting a condo. Her kids were grown and at university, they wouldn't be coming home except for holidays anymore, the big two story colonial had outlived its use. She was a friend of George's wife, a nice, quiet lady who seemed content to be alone.

She was a looker all right, 48 years old and in good shape physically, though she had rounded out her curves more in the years since her husband's passing. She coloured her hair the same as she'd had before the grey had appeared. She worked part time for a psychologist, as his receptionist, three afternoons per week. Just enough to get her out of the house, she certainly didn't need the money, her husband had left her provided for very nicely.

Griff began to watch her on a regular basis, studying her movements, noticing the time her lights went off, when they came on in the morning, catching glimpses of her through the windows before she put the blinds down.

A few days later when he knew she'd be gone for several hours, he let himself into her home, going about quickly and stealthily placing tiny cameras and very sensitive mikes in certain rooms of her home.

It took him longer in her bedroom, opening drawers, smiling when he found the one with her toys, flipping through the assortment. She also had several books in the back of her night stand and his smile grew even wider as he perused the titles.

In the en-suite bathroom he placed more cameras and mikes, checking the hamper he picked up the panties laying there, burgundy and silky, he sniffed the material, inhaling her woman's scent, it was musky and womanly, his tongue licked the silken material, his cock throbbing he stuffed the panties in his pocket and finished up his work.

He returneded home to the basement, to a room that is always locked. There are a dozen monitors in a rack against the far wall, six of them show the outside perimeter of his home. The other six will be of the inside of Mrs. Marsh's home.

He has everything in place when she arrives home in the late afternoon, watching her as she enters the kitchen and tosses the mail onto the table. She opens the fridge door and frowns as she peers inside, nothing seems to appeal.

She moves from the kitchen and into the living room, turning on the stereo as she pauses a moment. The room is filled with operatic voices but the song is a recent popular one, not a group he's familiar with but nevertheless finds pleasing.

She then reaches her bedroom and begins to unbutton her blouse as she walks towards the closet, he has a great view of her ass as she bends to place her shoes inside.

Unknowingly turning towards the camera she removes all her clothes.

She doesn't hear the moan that her watcher emits as he takes in the black lace bra holding two of the most luscious melons the likes of which he's rarely had the pleasure to feast upon.

She wore a half slip and he watched her bending slowly as she pushed it down her hips with her thumbs, gasping when she stood and he saw that she was wearing thigh highs and no panties.

What made his jaw hang was that she was shaved completely bare.

As she reaches inside the closet he checks out her round ass and wonders why this respectable matronly widowed woman would walk around in the get up she had on earlier and with a shaved pussy to boot.

He watches her do some chores, put a frozen dinner into the microwave, clean up the kitchen and sit at the counter writing onto a list which she then sticks to the fridge with a magnet.

She ate her dinner with a glass of white wine, watching the news on television. The phone rang and she looked at the number, she must have decided she wasn't in the mood to talk for she ignored it and let it click onto the answering machine.

After finishing cleaning up in the kitchen she made her way to a bedroom she'd converted into an office of sorts. There's a computer in there and she sits at the desk turning the monitor on, he makes note to check what she looks at online, the next time he goes to her house, for he'd noticed one of the cameras wasn't at the right angle, it would need to be moved.

He was surprised again by her. She reached into her desk drawer and took out a bag of what looked like weed. She expertly rolled herself a joint and lit it, puffing on it as she perused sites on the computer. Her attention seemed to be riveted to what she was reading and he wondered what could be so enthralling.

He watches her laugh and type quickly, her fingers flying on the keyboard as she gazes at the screen, flirting it seemed with the image there.

She and this person type back and forth for at least two hours, sometimes she doesn't write for long periods of time, just staring wistfully at the screen.

At last she shuts the monitor off and leaves to go to her bedroom, going on into the en-suite he hears her running a bath. He'd noticed the very nice whirlpool bath earlier and had set one of the cameras accordingly.

She brushed her teeth and applied cream to her face and washed it off, turning she poured a single drop of some type of bath oil. Gauging that there was enough water she stepped in and switched the motor on, making the water swirl and bubble madly around her.

He watched as she lazily ran her hands over her breasts, stopping at her nipples and pulling at them, they were getting darker and quite puckered, the tip she pinched and pulled, twisting roughly, he heard her gasp.

He watched as one hand snaked down her chest, passed her rounded tummy, sliding slowly down to her bare mound. She arched her back and moaned as she touched herself. He zoomed in on her crotch but couldn't see anything because of the bubbles boiling around her.

His grins wickedly when he realizes what she plans to do as she turns her body and opens her legs wide bringing her bottom closer and closer to one of the pumping jets.

She raises her legs over the side of the tub and positions herself so the jet is beating against her clit, pulling at her nipples she is moaning loudly.

She screams as her first orgasm hits her, her hips pumping against the bubbles shooting out of the jet, water sloshing over the side of the tub, she screams and moans as another orgasm hits her.

She moves back into position and rests her head back smiling, mmmm that felt good.

Then that look of wistfulness again and he watches helplessly as she bursts into tears, sobbing into her facecloth for long moments.

She stands and he watches mesmerized as the water slides off her, reaching for a towel she wraps it around herself and grabs another to clean up the water off the floor. She finishes her ablutions and goes into her bedroom to turn down the covers. She slips between the sheets naked and sighs as her head rests on the pillow.

He watches as she crosses herself and mumbles something that he cannot hear, she does this for several minutes then she rolls over to shut her bedside lamp off.

"Ah Paul, how I miss your hardness sometimes." she sighs and closes her eyes.

Goodnight Mrs. Marsh.

Melody
Melody
26 Followers