Good Night, Daddy

Story Info
All of Hannah's dreams come true.
1k words
3.71
213.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dad's a good looking guy; he's got a well-toned body, tanned skin and cropped black hair. He's 31, I'm 18. He got my mum pregnant in school(quite literally, no-one used that stall again) and 9 months later I appeared, yes he was only 13 at the time, but any guy would have if a girl was willing. My mum left us when I was 1; she decided she was too young, even though she was 16 when she gave birth to me. My dad then brought me into his family, his parents understood and they acted like I was his little sister, then when he moved out at the age of 18(I was five) he took me with him.

Now I live with him in his apartment (modern two-bedroomed place in London overlooking the themes) and every night I get the chance I sneak into his room. He always sleeps naked, which is good, for me. Another thing about him is his massive cock! I measured it one night, 12 inches long, and it wasn't even hard! Anyway, when I sneak into his room I play around with his monster member for a bit then suck, and then swallow all the jizz, mainly because if I don't, he'll probably realize something's going on.

My obsession with him started about 1 year ago when I ended up in his room, I was looking around for some money (I never have any) and I Heard him walk in the house.

"Hannah?" He called my name, and I realized he was walking to his bedroom, so I ran into his adjoining bathroom and hid in the cupboard there "Are you home?" he asked as he walked into his bedroom.

I waited a bit for him to go to the lounge, but he didn't, instead he walked into the bathroom, and he was naked. I didn't know why I kept on looking, I just couldn't stop. He stepped into the shower and turned on the water, I was seriously turned on. He took some lynx body lotion and stared to rub it on his skin; I shoved one finger up my pussy and started to rub myself.

He then started to clean his manhood and he did for some time, he got hard after about 30 seconds and then he started to rub up and down the massive shaft of his massive cock. After five minutes of him stroking his member he blew his load all over the glass of the shower door. I then cummed myself. It was then I knew I wanted to fuck my dad.

And now I would, I decided that when I started comparing my body to other girls, I had large breasts, nice curves and long legs. I also inherited his skin colour. But I had the long brown hair of my biological mother, so I looked like I could be his girlfriend or even his sister, rather than his daughter. But back to the plan, I was going to fuck him that night.

It was about midnight when I snuck into his room, he was naked as always, and so was I.

Rather than doing the usual, this time I just snuggle up next to him and whispered

"Daddy, can I sleep with you? I had a nightmare and it really scared me,"

"Yeah...'kay...whatever," he replied still half asleep.

"Good night daddy," I said, then snuggled closer, letting my nipples rub against his muscular chest.

"Hannah, what are you wearing?" he asked, still sounding sleepy.

"Just as much as you, daddy," I replied, adding lust to my voice.

"Fucking hell!" He yelled finally coming to terms with what was happening.

"What's wrong, daddy?"

"You're naked,"

"And?"

"You shouldn't be naked and next to me in my bed!"

"Why daddy, is there something wrong with me?"

"No, Hannah, no. You're beautiful, it's just..."

"But daddy, don't you always sleep with beautiful women?"

"Yes, but you're my daughter, so..."

"I'm sorry, daddy," I said as I pulled away the cover. "Let me make it up to you..."

Both our naked bodies wear exposed, I could tell he had is eyes on my breasts and butt as I went down to his cock to start the next phase of my plan. He didn't say anything; I could tell he wanted this. I started to suck his limp cock, licking and kissing the shaft. It was hard within seconds.

I started to give him a proper blow job now; I was taking at least 9 inches down my throat. I went at his monstrous manhood for about 15 minutes before he cummed, playing with his grapefruit sized balls the whole way through, without warning, as I was swallowing the last of his love juice, he flipped me onto my back and he ravaged my breasts.

"Yes, daddy, oh, that feels so good,"

He then started to rub his cock around my pussy, teasing it, and then he shoved the whole thing in and started to thrust.

"Yes daddy, ug, tear me in half with you massive cock," I was moaning and writhing as he sent me into waves of orgasms after only a few seconds.

"You like that big dick, don't you honey? Yeah, well now you have it, all of it, tearing your little virgin pussy apart,"

"Oh, daddy, I love it so much, don't stop," I screamed, I was still screaming my orgasm as he fucked my tight, wet hole. After 20 minutes he releases streams of hot cum in my vagina, he then continued to pull his monster out of my pussy and jizz on me, leaving me in a wet pile of his juices.

"Thank you, daddy,"

"Oh, honey, I'm not done yet, I still want to fuck your ass," He said as he pick me up and put me on all four.

"Daddy, no, it'll hurt too much"

"Well, that's what you get for sucking my cock without asking permission,"

And with that he shoved his cock up my asshole, all the way up, I felt so good, but I hurt like hell.

"No, daddy, stop it, it hurts!"

He was fucking me really hard now; he was really stretching out my asshole. 15 minutes later, he cummed up my ass, grunting all the way through.

We then curled up together, in a pool of cum, mine and his.

"Good night, daddy"