Goody Two-Shoes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
611 Followers

Not special enough for him to give up going to bed with other women, apparently. It was a tough choice for me. I knew I wanted to be with Jay; it was my fantasy come true. But I also wanted romance. Love, happiness, maybe even marriage. Not someone who would see me when it was convenient for him and was screwing other women at the same time. "I want to hear from you more than once every couple of weeks," I said.

"I told you, I couldn't help it," he said. "But I promise I'll try. It took me a while partly because I had to track down how to get in touch with you. I didn't think calling your house would be such a hot idea, given how your brother feels about me. Your parents probably feel that way too."

"I don't know. I don't talk to them about you. So it won't be another two weeks after today?"

"It won't."

"Good, because I deserve more than being just a once in a while thing."

"You're right. You do."

"So it wasn't other women that kept you from getting in touch?"

"I saw other women in the past couple weeks. I'm not going to lie to you about that. But they weren't why I wasn't in touch with you. I was out of town for a little while and then, like I said, I had to find a way to contact you. Maybe I'll buy you a cell phone. Then I can call you when I want to."

"And I can call you?" I asked.

"Yes, but if I'm busy I won't answer."

I didn't ask what he'd be busy with. Somehow I didn't think it was work. "Okay, so do you have voice mail?"

"Of course. Tell you what. This afternoon, we'll go buy you your own cell phone. You can figure out something to tell your parents about where it came from, right? You can tell them you saved up or something."

"Or I can just hide it from them." Even if I had a legitimate reason for having one, my parents would probably take it from me or at the very least be angry that I had it."

"That might be better."

"So what time are you picking me up?"

Jay laughed. "Kind of looks like I already have."

"I thought you said you were going to take a nap."

"Yep, I was. So I'll just have to take one with you. You don't mind keeping me warm while I sleep, do you?"

"Um, no." Mind? It would be incredible to lie beside Jay in his bed while he slept. And I didn't think he'd be sleeping the whole time.

The waitress brought our pancakes over, and Jay and I were quiet while we ate. He yawned a couple of times, but otherwise didn't seem tired enough to have been up all night. When we finished eating, he paid for my order along with his and we walked out to his car. Naturally I stumbled in my heels. Jay caught me, putting his arm around my waist. "Careful in those, baby," he said. "You look damn hot in them, but maybe you should have lessons in how to walk in them."

"This is the first time I've worn them," I said.

"I gathered that. So how did you get here?"

"Walked."

"You walked all the way here from your house in those, but you can't walk from the door to my car without tripping? Hmm, I must make you nervous or something."

"Yeah, that must be it." He did make me nervous, but that wasn't why I'd tripped. At least I didn't think it was.

On the way to his place, Jay kept his hand on my leg, high enough that he was almost touching my pussy. He was close enough to it to tease me without actually touching it, and it occurred to me he was probably doing it on purpose. It worked. By the time we got to his place, I was ready to attack him.

We immediately went into his bedroom. Jay had his mouth on mine before I had time to think. "I want you so bad, Sam," he growled. "When I saw you walk into that diner, I got so hard I wanted to fuck you right there. Do you even know how sexy you are?"

"I do now." Boldly, I reached down and touched his cock through his jeans. "This is a pretty good indication."

"Damn, you learned a lot last time, didn't you?" He undid his jeans and pushed them down slightly. His long cock sprang free. "Touch it, baby," he told me.

I did, grasping it tightly enough to make him gasp but not, I thought, enough to hurt. I moved my hand up and down as Jay's lips found mine again. He twitched in my hand as our tongues explored each other's mouths. Then, without warning, I felt him erupt all over my hand.

I yanked my hand away and broke the kiss. "You didn't tell me you were coming!" I said.

"I didn't think I needed to." Jay grinned. "That was good, baby. I needed to come, otherwise I would have come too soon while I was fucking you. Now I can make it last for you."

"Yeah, after you get me something to wipe my hand on."

"Lick it off."

I gave him a look. "You're joking, right?"

"Nope. It's my cum. It doesn't taste bad, and you should get used to it, because one of the things I'm going to teach you is how to suck me off. Just taste it, baby."

I took a tentative lick of what he'd deposited on my hand. It wasn't unpleasant, just unfamiliar. "Not bad," I admitted.

"I knew you'd like it. Lick it off your hand, Sam. Watching a woman lick my cum makes me so horny you wouldn't believe it."

I did as he said and cleaned most of the cum off my hand with my tongue. As I did, I got more used to the taste. "So when am I supposed to have this lesson?" I asked.

"Not right now. Maybe this afternoon. Take off your clothes, baby."

I quickly stripped, and Jay pushed me down on his bed. "Right now, I'm going to eat your cunt. You loved it when I did that before, didn't you."

"Yes, I did," I said. "So hurry up and do it again." Just thinking about it made me wet, and I felt my clit tingling. I needed some relief.

Jay lowered his mouth to my pussy and started sucking and licking me. He thrust his tongue in and out of me, then, when I felt like I was about to explode, sucked my clit into his mouth. "Jay! Holy fuck!" I cried. "Yes! Oh, god, yes!"

My orgasm burst over me. This was the second time Jay had made me come by eating me; the first time had been the first time I'd ever had an orgasm. This one felt stronger than the first. Jay grinned at me. "That's my girl," he said. "You like having your cunt eaten, don't you. You love feeling my tongue on you."

"Yes," I said softly.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Tell me, baby. Tell me what you want me to do."

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me. I want your- your cock in my pussy."

"Good girl."

Jay grabbed a condom from his nightstand and put it on, then pressed his cock against my opening and pushed hard. For just a moment there was pain, but it quickly subsided into pleasure. "God, yes!" I shouted. "Fuck me!"

"That's exactly what I'm doing. I love fucking you, Sam. Your cunt's so nice and tight. Fuck me, baby."

His cock moved in and out of me, faster and harder until I came again. I just hoped I didn't disturb his neighbors when I cried out. I thought Jay would keep fucking me until he came, but instead he pulled out and went to his closet. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I want to try something." He rummaged around in the closet for a few minutes, then emerged holding a piece of rubber as long and thick as his cock. "You don't own any toys, do you?" he asked.

"No, of course I don't."

"Well, after we're done, you can have this one."

"What is it?"

He brought it over to the bed and held it against my stomach. He flicked a small switch and it started to hum against my skin. "It's a vibrator, baby. You've heard of them, right?"

"Yes, I've heard of them."

"So now you get to have one." Jay slid the tip of it into my pussy. "Does it feel good?"

"Yes, but not as good as your cock."

"Good answer, baby. But this will keep you entertained when my cock isn't available. And sometimes even when it is." He slid it in further. "I like to play with toys with gorgeous women."

"I don't want to hear what you do with other women." I squirmed as the vibrator hit a spot inside me that made me feel like I was going to either pee or explode. "What the hell? Oh, god, Jay, that feels fantastic?"

"Fucking fantastic," he corrected me. "I want to hear you say that the vibrator feels fucking fantastic in your cunt."

"The vibrator feels fucking fantastic in my cunt," I repeated. "Fuck, Jay!"

He slid the vibrator out and pushed it back in. "Feels good, doesn't it, baby? Just think about how much fun you'll have with this when I'm not around."

"I like it better when you are."

"I bet you do." He pulled it all the way out and held it against my clit. After a few seconds, I screamed as I came again. "See what it can do?"

I grabbed it out of his hand. "Okay. I'm keeping it. It's almost as good as you."

"Only almost, though, right baby?"

"Right."

Jay knelt beside me. "Get on your hands and knees, Sam. I'm going to fuck you doggy until I come."

I took the position he told me, and felt his cock against me again. When he thrust it inside, it hit the same spot the vibrator had. After just a few strokes, I felt like I was going to come again. "Jay, god, what the fuck?" I said.

"Feel like you're going to come again?" he asked. "Do it, Sam. Come for me."

I couldn't help myself. As he kept thrusting, I touched my clit. The combination of my fingers and his cock had me over the edge within moments. "Jay, I'm coming!"

"Good girl. So am I."

When my orgasm subsided, Jay gave one last hard thrust, then was still. "Goddamn it, Sam, that was the best fuck I've had in a long time," he said. He pulled out of me and lay down. "Come here."

I lay beside him with my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. "Did you like that?" he asked.

"God, yes."

"I'm glad. We're good together, Sam." He kissed the top of my head. "Let's get some sleep, okay? When we wake up, I'll teach you about shower sex."

"Sounds good."

With Jay's arms tight around me, I listened as his breathing slowed and deepened. A few minutes later, I fell asleep myself.

KarennaC
KarennaC
611 Followers
12