Goody Two-Shoes Ch. 05

Story Info
Jay tells Sam how he really feels.
5.9k words
4.58
25k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
614 Followers

I hadn't heard from Jay in days, not since the fight we'd had. I still wasn't sure what had started the fight. It didn't seem to me that saying I wasn't going to fuck just anyone was judging him, but he seemed to think it was. I'd tried to call him once and had left a voice mail. He hadn't called back, and I'd decided if he couldn't be bothered, neither could I.

So when he walked into the convenience store where I worked, I thought I was seeing things. He came right over to the counter. "Sam, we need to talk."

"I'm working," I said. I wasn't going to forgive him that easily for getting mad at me for something I hadn't even said.

"I can see that, but I wanted you to know I'm back and I'm sorry."

Jay Christian didn't apologize often. "Sorry for what?" I asked.

"For that fight. Look, if you want to talk, let's go talk. Otherwise, I have stuff to do, but I want to see you tomorrow. It's Sunday, you won't be working, right?"

"Right."

"Then I'll pick you up at the library at ten tomorrow morning. Unless you get into another argument with your parents. If that happens, just give me a call and I'll come pick you up earlier. I'll be awake early."

"Why didn't you ever call me back?" I asked.

"We'll talk tomorrow." He reached across the counter and touched my shoulder. "I missed you, Randy's kid sister. See you in the morning." He sauntered out of the store and drove away.

* * *

The next morning, I managed to get out of my house without my parents stopping me. That was a first; usually they wanted to know everywhere I was going and everything I was doing. I was eighteen; I should have been able to come and go as I pleased, but my parents didn't see it that way.

I walked from my house to the library a mile or so away. I really needed to get my license. My brother Randy had said he'd help me with it; I just had to take the test to get my permit, and then Randy would let me practice driving his car. Maybe Jay would help as well. I'd ask him, after I found out what he wanted to talk about.

He was parked in front of the library when I got there, which surprised me because I was early. I got into his car. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"I haven't decided yet," Jay replied. "We might just drive around. We need to talk."

"That's what you said last night, but you didn't tell me what you want to talk about. What's going on?" Was he still angry with me? Was he going to explain why he'd been angry? Was he going to stop seeing me? I couldn't even begin to figure it out; Jay wasn't the easiest person in the world to read.

He drove away from the curb and headed out of town. "You know what I want to talk about," he said. "That argument we had while I was away."

"You said I was judging you. I never judged you. I just said I wasn't horny enough or comfortable enough to sleep around. I don't care what you do; that's your business, not mine. But I do care what I do."

"You fucked Tillie while I was gone."

"Yeah. How did you know that?"

"She called me, of course. Bragged about it. She was pretty happy with you. I think she was probably disappointed that you didn't go back."

"She didn't invite me." I slid down in the seat and propped my feet up on the dashboard. It felt weird talking to my boyfriend about a woman I'd had sex with.

"You know I don't have a problem with it, right?"

"Yeah, you told me to go."

"That's true, I did. Well, I don't have a problem with it; I don't have a problem with you having sex with anyone else as long as you tell me you've done it. I don't need details, but it's only fair for you to let me know you've been with someone else."

"You don't tell me when you're with someone else," I pointed out.

"True. That's one of the things I wanted to talk about. That isn't very respectful to you, so from now on, I will tell you. You know I'm going to be with other women. It's just the way I am."

"Yeah, and I told you I don't have a problem with it." Well, not enough of a problem to argue with him about it, though I wished he didn't want to have sex with other women. Why couldn't I be enough?

"I know you don't. That's one of the things I like about you. But like I said, I'll tell you from now on. I don't want to hide anything from you, Sam."

"I don't want to hide anything from you either."

"Good. Then we're agreed. If you do decide to fuck anyone else, just tell me about it. I'm not going to be jealous or anything. I could even introduce you to some of my other friends if you want."

"Um, not right now."

Jay grinned. "Had a feeling you might say that. You aren't a virgin anymore, Sam. Sex is a good thing, okay? Do what feels good to you. Meanwhile, I thought about that argument of ours. I know you weren't judging me. If you judged me for what I do, we wouldn't be seeing each other, right?"

"Right."

"Okay. So how was it with Tillie, anyway, after all your talk about how you aren't a lesbian and didn't want to be with another woman?"

My face grew warm. "It was nice," I admitted. "Not as good as with you, but she was good."

"A woman knows how to touch a woman," Jay said. "At least that's what the women I've dated always say. Fortunately, they've taught me some of their tricks."

He reached over and rubbed my crotch through my jeans. I was instantly wet; just being around him made me horny. "That is a good trick," I said.

"Uh huh." Somehow, without taking his eyes off the road and with only one hand, he managed to undo my jeans. He slipped his hand inside. "I take it you like this?"

"Very much. I've missed it."

"So have I." He turned onto a side road. "I missed you, Sam. I didn't call you back because I wasn't sure how ticked you were at me, and I figured we should both take some time to cool down. But I hated not being able to talk to you. Like I've told you, you're special."

"Thank you." I wasn't sure which felt better, hearing him say that or what his finger was doing to my clit.

At the end of the road, he stopped the car and shut off the engine. Without a word, he pulled me toward him and kissed me hard. His tongue parted my lips and touched mine, and his finger picked up the pace on my clit. I moaned into his mouth. It occurred to me that anyone could see us if they happened by, but I didn't care. All that mattered was Jay's lips and hands on me.

Knowing that we might be seen excited me. The thought made me even wetter. When my orgasm hit, it took me by surprise, and I broke the kiss. "Fuck, Jay!"

"Is that what you want to do?" he asked.

"God, yes." I looked around. "Back to your place?"

"Nope. I've been waiting two weeks to fuck you again, and I'm not in the mood to wait anymore, not even long enough to get home." He brought my hand to the large bulge in his jeans. "Feel that, Sam? Feel how hard my cock is for you?"

"Mmm, yes!"

"So take it out. Wait, let's get into the back. It'll be a little more comfortable there." He climbed between the front seats into the back of the car. I followed and almost landed on him when I caught my foot on the center console. He put his arms around me and pulled me on top of him. "Now you're where I want you."

"People might see us!" I said.

"So what?" He pushed down my jeans. "This would be a lot easier if you were wearing a skirt, you know. Do you really want to wait to get to my house? If you're as horny as I am, you'd go insane before we got there."

"I don't want to wait, but here, Jay? In the middle of a street?"

"We aren't in the middle of it." Jay looked out the window at the two houses near us. "I doubt anyone even comes down here, and if they do, all they're going to see is us fucking. They might get a thrill out of it, who knows?"

I had to laugh. "Yeah, or they might get us arrested for indecent exposure."

Jay pushed me off his lap and tugged at my jeans. "Get these things off. And from now on, when you're seeing me, please wear a skirt or a dress. I'll even take you out and buy you some."

"So you're planning on fucking me in your car on a regular basis?"

"I don't know, but I want the option. Get your jeans off."

I would be naked from the waist down in a place where total strangers might see me. That wasn't something the good little girl my parents thought I was would do. But I wasn't that good little girl anymore, at least not when I was with Jay. I pushed my jeans down, and Jay pulled them off over my feet. Under them I'd worn a thong, which he pushed out of the way so he could push two of his fingers into my pussy. "Mmm, you're nice and wet," he said. "What do you want me to do, Sam?"

"What can we do in a car?"

"Anything we want. Tell me, baby. What do you want?"

"I want you to go down on me."

"You got it."

He bent to my pussy and nibbled my clit. It felt incredible. After a few seconds, he ran his tongue down to my opening and thrust it inside. As he tongue-fucked me, he fingered my clit. "Oh, my god, Jay!" I cried. "Damn!"

He went back to sucking on my clit. Then he did something I wasn't expecting: he slid the tip of his finger into my asshole. "Ow!" I said.

"Does it really hurt?" he asked. "Or does it just feel different?" He slid his finger further in. "Relax, baby. You'll get used to it."

It did hurt, but it felt good in a strange way. Jay nibbled and sucked my clit as he continued to slide his finger inside my ass. "Oh, shit, I'm going to come!" I said.

Jay didn't answer, just kept doing what he was doing until I felt my orgasm take me over. I cried out without words and grabbed Jay's hair. I probably pulled it, though I wasn't aware whether I did or not. He didn't seem to mind; he didn't miss a beat.

I'd thought he would stop when I came, but he kept licking and sucking me, and he kept finger-fucking my asshole. I got used to it after a minute or so; it was weird having something in that hole, but it was a pleasant weirdness. I didn't know a lot about sex, but I knew enough to know that some people liked having that hole fucked. With Jay's finger inside it, I had to wonder what his cock would feel like, and if I'd ever dare to find out.

Within minutes, I came again. "Holy fuck, Jay! Stop, please!"

He looked up at me and grinned. "Stop? Are you sure?"

"You have to, because I can't take anymore."

"Ah. All right, then." He pulled his finger out of me and kissed me. "So what did you think about that?"

"I think you should wash your finger."

"Yeah, probably." He leaned over the front seat and got a package of wet naps out of the glove compartment. "As you can see, I always come prepared." He wiped off his finger and gave me another kiss, a long, deep, tongue-filled kiss. "Other than the finger thing, what did you think?"

"I kind of liked it. It was definitely different."

"Glad you liked it, even if it was only kind of. Think you might want to try it again sometime? Or maybe try something bigger?"

"Like your cock?"

"Exactly."

"I don't know. Not right now."

"Of course not. Anal sex doesn't work well in a car, though I've done it before. I meant some other time. Think about it; if you don't want to, that's okay. Anything you ever do or don't want to do, all you have to do is tell me."

"Good. Then I want you to fuck me, if you can in this car."

"Of course I can. Lean back; put your leg up on the front seat."

I did as he said, and he manipulated my body into the right position so he could push his cock inside me. He couldn't thrust as deeply as I would have liked; we were in too awkward a position. But it was good enough. I'd missed his cock. "Jay, this is fucking amazing!" I said.

"Or amazing fucking." He was breathing heavily. "God, Sam, your cunt is so fucking tight! I love being inside you!"

"I love feeling you inside me." It was the closest I could come to saying I loved him, which sucked because I knew I did. I had most of my life. "Your cock feels so big in me. I missed it so much!"

He felt so good that it wasn't until he came in me that I realized he wasn't wearing a condom. I panicked. "Jay, you didn't use anything!"

"No, I didn't. Pretty irresponsible of me." He kissed the side of my head. "Sorry, Sam. I wanted you so much I didn't even think."

"I don't believe you. You always have a condom."

"Yep, and I almost always use one, but even I slip up sometimes. Don't worry. You aren't going to catch anything from me; I get tested."

I hadn't even thought about diseases; I was too naïve to think that way. Though now that Jay had mentioned it, I was worried. "I'm not on any birth control," I said.

"I know. It's okay. There's a clinic downtown where we can get you the morning-after pill, and while we're there we can get you on birth control pills. I'll be more careful from now on, but just in case of another slip-up, you should be on the pill or something."

I wasn't sure I wanted to take any pill, but I definitely didn't want to be pregnant. "They aren't open today, though, right?"

"Right, but they will be tomorrow. What time's your last class tomorrow?"

"It gets over at two."

"I'll pick you up then and take you to the clinic. And I'll pay for everything, so don't worry about that." Jay fastened his jeans. "I'm sorry, Sam. The last thing I want to do is cause you any problems or any worries, okay?"

"What if I did get pregnant?" I asked.

"You won't after you take the morning-after pill, but if you ever did, we'd take care of it."

"Take care of it how?"

"We'd talk about it if it ever happened, Sam." Jay sounded irritated. "There's no need to figure it out now, is there?"

"I guess not." Other than me trying to get more information about how Jay felt about me.

I managed to squirm back into my jeans. My pussy was wet from my own juices and from Jay's cum, and it felt a little uncomfortable putting my clothes back on over it. "We can shower when we get to my place," Jay said. "I'm not done with you yet, you know."

"As long as you use a condom next time," I said. I climbed back into the front seat. "Sorry, but I'm a little paranoid now."

"Understandable, especially with parents like yours. Baby, don't worry, okay? There's a pretty good chance you wouldn't have gotten pregnant anyway, and like I said, that pill will take care of it if you did. So don't stress. Do you want to go back to my place or should I take you home?"

"I want to go back to your place." I hadn't spent any time with him in two weeks; my plan was to spend the day with him. There probably wasn't anything to worry about as far as getting pregnant went. I just wished he would tell me what he'd do if I did.

* * *

Monday afternoon, Jay was waiting at the student union building on campus. He took me to a clinic on the other side of town and a while later, I was completely positive that I wasn't pregnant and I had a package of little pills to ensure that I didn't get pregnant. "Feeling better now?" Jay asked when we left the clinic.

"Yeah. Sorry for being so worried about it."

"Don't be sorry." Jay rested his hand on my leg. "Are you working tonight?"

"Yeah, I have to be there at six. I might call in, though. That pill made me feel pretty nasty."

"Yeah, it does that sometimes. Call in if you want. Here." He handed me his cell. "Actually, I'd like to spend some more time with you tonight, so if you call in, I can take you out to dinner."

"Really? I'd like that."

"Yes, really."

I called my manager and told him I wouldn't be in that night, and Jay drove us to his place. It occurred to me that I should probably call my parents and Randy to let them know I wasn't working, especially since Randy would show up at the store to pick me up at the end of my shift, but if I called them I would have had to tell them where I was. I wasn't exactly sure how they'd react to hearing that I was out with Jay Christian, but I knew it wouldn't be a favorable reaction. So I didn't bother calling. "Can you drop me off at the store at ten thirty?" I asked Jay.

He laughed. "Afraid someone will find out about us? Sam, if you're going to be with me, be with me, okay? Sooner or later, you're going to have to suck it up and tell them. Unless you're planning to keep lying to your family."

"I haven't had to lie to them yet." Not much, anyway.

"Right. I'm sure you've been perfectly honest about who you've been seeing. Or do they know you've been seeing anyone?"

"They kind of know, but not details. I told them it's someone I met at work. Anyway, aren't you the one who told me not to tell them I was seeing you?"

"Yes, but that was before things got so intense between us. I want to be able to see you whenever we want, not have to work around your parents and your job."

"I have to work."

"I know. So do I. But I've been thinking about it. I don't like the idea of you lying to your family about me. So don't do it anymore, okay? Tonight I'll drop you at the store to meet your brother, but from now on, you need to be honest with them."

That would be harder than it sounded, but I agreed to try. Why was it so important to Jay, though? Before he'd left on his trip, he'd thought it was funny that I was doing something behind my parents' back. He'd teased me about being a good girl gone bad. Maybe he'd decided he didn't like the bad girl anymore. Or maybe this was another side effect of the thinking he said he'd done while he'd been away.

In his apartment, Jay brought me into his bedroom. "We aren't going to fuck tonight," he said. "You need to take it easy for a few days. I'm sorry again about yesterday. I should have been more careful, and from now on I will be. I don't want you to go through this again."

"It wasn't only your fault," I said. "I could have reminded you about a condom."

"True. So from now on, we'll both be more careful. Make sure you take those pills every night, too." He unbuttoned his shirt. I wanted to touch his chest, but I restrained myself, since he'd just said no sex. "I'm just going to change, and then we can go out to dinner," he said. "Unless you'd rather order in."

"It's up to you."

"No. How are you feeling, Sam?"

"I'd rather order in," I admitted.

"Then that's what we'll do. But I'm still going to change."

"I'm going into the other room."

"Too much temptation, huh?"

"Yeah."

I went into the living room, and a few minutes later Jay came out of the bedroom wearing a T-shirt and sweats. I'd never seen him dressed so casually, and he looked every bit as sexy as he did in his usual clothes. Even sexier, because I had the feeling he had nothing on under his sweats. He sat beside me on the couch and put his arm around me. "Do you want some water or anything for the pain?" he asked.

"Are you taking care of me?" I was a little surprised.

"Yes, I am. I keep telling you, you're special, Sam. I want to make sure you're okay. I'll be right back."

He went into the kitchen and came back with a glass of spring water and a pair of ibuprofen tablets. "There you go, baby." He handed them to me. "Now, for supper, Chinese or pizza?"

"Pizza. Pepperoni, please."

"You got it." He picked up the phone and placed the order, then sat down with me again. "Anything else you need?"

"I don't get it," I said. "I know you said you're my boyfriend, but you aren't usually like this. So... so solicitous, I guess is the right word. You usually act like everything's no big deal."

"Usually, everything is no big deal," he said. "But I did a lot of thinking while I was gone, like I told you. I'm not going to change everything for you, Sam. I can't, not all at once at least. But you've always been something special. You deserve the best of everything, including the best of me. You are a big deal, and so is our relationship."

"We have a relationship?" I asked.

"Of course we do. What do you think boyfriend means? Sam, I..." He trailed off. "I care about you a lot. I want to teach you things like we've talked about before, but that isn't the only reason I want to keep seeing you. If you need anything, I'm going to take care of you. Tonight, you're feeling this way because of something I did. So of course I'm going to try to make you feel better."

KarennaC
KarennaC
614 Followers
12