Goody Two-Shoes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
617 Followers

"Tell me about it," I said. "I can't even drive, though my brother said he'd help me get my permit and license."

"Well, hurry up and take him up on that, and then get that man of yours to help you find a cheap car. I know he has connections somewhere that would help out with that. Even if you stay pissed at Jay, you should keep him around; he can do a lot of things for you aside from what I'm sure he does for you in bed."

I laughed. "Yeah, I have to admit, he has some skills there."

"Skills? Damn, girl, the man's practically a genius! But since you're ticked at him, you probably don't want to think about that."

The timer she'd set for Tasha's hair went off, and she got up to get Tasha out from under the dryer. While she rinsed Tasha's hair, they had a conversation I couldn't quite hear over the running water. When she brought Tasha over to the styling chair, she said, "Hey, Sam, do you mind if Tasha joins us this afternoon?"

"Joins us?"

"You know what I mean."

"Tillie and I were talking about you," Tasha added. "You're pretty hot, you know. I wouldn't mind getting a little action with you."

So Tillie had gone from sympathizing with me to deciding that not only would she and I hook up, but we'd have a threesome with her hair customer. Ordinarily I probably would have run; I didn't like the idea of sex with someone I didn't know, and definitely wasn't sure about the idea of sex with two women. It had been weird enough when Jay and I'd done it with Tillie. But once again, my body responded in a way my mind wouldn't have expected. What the hell; at least for a little while I'd have something to think about other than what a bastard Jay was. "I guess that'd be okay."

Tillie finished with Tasha's hair, then bent and gave Tasha a deep kiss. Tasha's hand came up to fondle Tillie's boobs. Seeing it, my pussy moistened and my hand, seemingly on its own, moved down to rub myself.

"Like what you see, huh?" Tasha asked.

Startled, I blushed. "Don't worry about it, Sam," Tillie said. "You're supposed to like it. But why don't you get over here and join us?"

Tentatively, I went closer. When I was within reach, Tillie grabbed my hand and pulled me against her. Her mouth pressed against mine, and her tongue filled my mouth. I felt a hand on my butt and realized after a second that it was Tasha's. The wetness between my legs increased, reinforcing my apparent bisexuality, even though before I met Tillie I would have sworn I was totally straight.

Tillie broke the kiss. "Let's go to my room," she said. "It's more comfortable there, and there's less chance of being interrupted."

Tasha and I followed her upstairs. "So you don't like to be filmed?" Tasha asked me.

"I didn't mind it," I admitted. "I don't like being lied to, though, and I don't like it when people break promises. And I really don't like the idea that millions of people can see me having sex with my boyfriend."

"Maybe he shouldn't be your boyfriend anymore." Tasha goosed me. "Maybe what you really need is a girlfriend."

"Leave her alone," Tillie said. "She's Jay's until she or he decides otherwise."

"Then what the fuck's she doing going to your bedroom with us?"

"Getting a little stress relief." Tillie turned and winked at me. "Right, Sam?"

"Right."

In Tillie's room, Tillie and Tasha immediately stripped their clothes off. I just stood there like an idiot; I wasn't sure I wanted to be naked in front of them. Tillie had seen me before, but Tasha was a stranger, and apparently had an attitude. Plus her body was completely gorgeous, and mine definitely didn't measure up.

Tillie didn't give me much time to be indecisive. She grasped the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. "Rules of the room," she said. "You have to be naked to be in here."

Tasha studied me while I took off the rest of my clothes. "Not bad," she said. "No wonder Jay's into you."

"He isn't into me because of my body," I said.

"Right, because Jay Christian doesn't want anything to do with sex." She laughed. "Don't delude yourself, kid. Why do you think he posted that video? Any woman Jay dates, it's always all about sex."

"Shut up, Tasha." Tillie's tone carried a warning.

"Oh, come off it. You know Jay better than I do. Am I lying?"

"Sam's different. Quit bugging her, or you can go home."

"Whatever."

I was surprised that Tillie was sticking up for me. When I'd first met her, she hadn't liked me much; as time went on, even though she acted nice to me, she'd become jealous of my relationship with Jay. But apparently that didn't mean someone else could put me down.

Tillie pulled me onto the bed with her, and gestured for Tasha to join us. "Are you going to behave, Tasha?" Tillie asked.

"Hell, no. But I'll shut up about Jay if it makes you happy."

"It does." Tillie kissed her. One of her hands slid between Tasha's legs; the other slipped between mine.

I moaned when Tillie's fingers touched my clit. Jay was incredible in bed, at least from my limited experience, but it was even better with Tillie. She touched me the way she liked to be touched, and from the sounds Tasha made around the kiss, Tillie was touching her the same way.

Tasha played with my boob, heightening the pleasure for me. It occurred to me that I should do something besides just lying there enjoying myself, so I rubbed a finger against Tillie's clit. Tillie broke her kiss with Tasha and kissed me instead. "Hey, no fair," Tasha complained.

Tillie stopped kissing me long enough to say, "Find something else to do with your mouth," then pushed her tongue back against mine.

I felt Tasha's lips against my leg. She kissed her way up my thigh, and Tillie moved her hand when Tasha's mouth reached my pussy. I tried to keep up the rhythm of my finger on Tillie's clit while Tasha ate me, but it wasn't easy, especially when my body tensed as an orgasm crashed over me. I cried out into Tillie's mouth and bucked my hips so hard Tasha had to back away. "Damn, Sam," Tasha said. "You are fucking hot!"

Tillie stopped kissing me. "She tastes damn good, too, doesn't she?"

"Fuck, yes." Tasha moved up to kiss Tillie on the lips. "There, share the taste."

"Mmm, thank you."

Tasha grinned at me. "So, do you eat as good as you come?"

"I don't know," I said.

"Let's find out." She lay on her back, legs spread. "Eat me. Tillie, get on my face, and I'll eat you while she does me."

I positioned my face between Tasha's legs and licked her clit. "That's weak," Tasha said. "Come on, I know you can do this."

I thought about what Tillie had done to me, and did my best to do the same to Tasha. She tasted musky, a clean but definitely female taste. I heard Tillie's moans as Tasha went to work on her, and that spurred me on to try to make Tasha moan even louder, even though her mouth was hard at work on Tillie's pussy.

We were so involved with each other that none of us heard the bell over Tillie's shop door, which she'd forgotten to lock. None of us heard the footsteps on the stairs. The first inclination we had that we were no longer alone in the place was when Jay said, "Gee, looks like I got here just in time."

KarennaC
KarennaC
617 Followers
12