Googooland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,102 Followers

MilkieMelodies continued orgasming and lactating, Slinkii_95 wringing more and more sprays of sweet, white, pure milk from her nipples. She bucked, brayed, snorted, howled and writhed, shaking and squirting from her vulva as the bliss of being milked washed over her.

DickTheDevil rammed and pounded Kichi like a rag doll, all three of her holes being stretched, abused, and filled to capacity. He grinned and proudly announced, "i'm going to cum."

The gluts of semen were clearly visible as wad by wad, the traveled rapidly through his urethra, splitting into three separate paths, and being delivered in huge spurts in Kichi's orifices. She squealed again in delight, gulping down more hot semen as her bowels and womb were pumped full of his emission as well.

Again it was too much too quickly for her to swallow all of it, and big black blobs of semen dripped down her lips, cheeks, and neck on to her breasts. DickTheDevil laughed cruelly, and it turned Kichi on even more as she once again felt like a whorish receptacle for sperm.

Finally, DickTheDevil stopped ejaculating, and MilkieMelodies breasts slowed in their squirts of milk. Slinkii_95 let go laughing, up to her knees in sweet milk.

"Moo, moo, moo!! Thank you , thank you, thank you, Slinkii_95!" MilkieMelodies gasped. "That was wonderful! I came so hard!"

"Anytime, MilkieMelodies!" Slinkii_95 purred. "That was lots of fun!"

DickTheDevil withdrew his penises from Kichi, sucking, popping sounds slopping wetly from her holes as they came free. "you're one hot bitch," he praised her. "you wanna fuck again?"

"i do! i do! but i have to log. it's dinner time. friends?"

"yes," DickTheDevil replied. The friends request was given and accepted.

"You have to log? Oh, that's a shame, lover," Slinkii_95 said. "I hope you're back on soon!"

"i will be, lover," she responded. "see you all soon i hope!"

"Bye," said PhaerieBoi.

"See ya, lover!" said Slinkii_95.

"ciao," said DickTheDevil.

"A-th-a-th-th-th-that's all, folks!" laughed MilkieMelodies.

Kichi left Lollipop Meadows and entered the lobby. Then she left Googooland. But she knew she would return as soon as she could.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,102 Followers
12