Goose & Gander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,612 Followers

"Cyn, what we are about to do is petty revenge, you know that, right?" I asked, gazing into her green eyes with mine.

"Yeah, I know, Cal. You know, I've actually heard Julee complaining about how big you are. How big ARE you, anyway?" She asked, her hand going to the growing bulge in my jeans. She stroked me through my pants for a minute. "Oh my God, baby!" She said, her eyes going wide. "You have to be at least seven inches!"

"Seven and a half, and thick with a circumcised head." I winked at her, and her grin got wider as she undid my button fly. I reached for her, pulling her into a kiss. Our lips met and parted for each other, as our tongues danced together slowly. I broke the kiss after several long moments. God, Cyn was a better kisser than Julee!

"Before we go beyond the point of no return, I have to ask you something." I took her hand. "Cyn, you deserve better than Jimmy, and always have. What I don't get is why you would put up with his shit."

Cynthia blushed fiercely. "He keeps control of the bank accounts completely. He said that if I left him, I would have nothing. He said that he knew all the lawyers in town, and none of them would take my case."

"He's bullshitting you, sweetheart." I said, kissing her fingers. "Listen to me. Do you want to leave him? Don't worry about getting a lawyer. Just answer yes or no. Do you want to leave that cheating sonuvabitch?"

"Yes, but not just because of the cheating. He..." She broke down crying, then pulled up the sleeve of her blouse to show me the grip bruise on her upper arm.

I closed my eyes and sighed. "Shit." I said, shaking my head. That put a whole new kink in my plan. With the Good Ol' Boys club in Law Enforcement here, Sheriff Barton and the DA would be very reluctant to prosecute Golden Boy unless he actually killed her. He would get away with the years of abuse that Cyn had suffered. However, I now had dirt on the Sheriff that he had not only known about the affair, but had enabled it by keeping me On The Job so they could fuck like bunnies for two fuckin' months.

"Sweetheart, listen to me. I'm POL Certified in this entire state. Tomorrow, I'm going to call a divorce attorney from my wife's firm's rivals. We're going to get representation. Sheriff Barton can't fire me, and he fuckin' knows it." I took a deep breath. "I like you a lot, Cyn. I always have. You've been one of my best friends since we were kids. And I'll be damned if I let that asshole husband of yours hurt you again. With the pics on my sim card, you will have an airtight case against him, and you will get everything."

Her eyes lit up at that. "Cal, you would help me like that, even though I knew about the mess?"

"Yes, I would, because you didn't know that I didn't know, and you didn't know how deep it runs. Now that we do, we're going to have to be careful. I know Sheriff Barton, and I know that he was probably coerced into this whole mess somehow. I'm going to talk to him tomorrow morning, and let him know that I AM taking the day off." I said. "After we get our lawyer hired, we're going to the station together and, if you want, you can press charges against Jimmy for those bruises."

"But will he even...?" She started to ask.

"Yeah, he will, after I show him the pics. You see, until we actually have them served with Divorce papers, we're going to keep the threat of Divorce over their heads. This is my plan. We basically blackmail them into a corner, then set off the trap." I smiled as I laid out the plan for her. "That includes blackmailing their relatives too, and sending the pics to Julee's parents as well. By the time we get done with them, they won't have a pot to piss in." I winked.

Cynthia laughed musically. "I love the way you think, and remind me never to piss you off!" She said it warmly, then captured my lips with her own as our tongues caressed each other. After another long moment of tonsil tag, she broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes. "Cal, forget fucking tonight. I want you to make love to me." Her voice was so sultry, I was throbbing with desire for her.

This was still new to me, desiring a woman who wasn't Julee. But Julee had made her choice. She knew how I felt about cheating, but she went ahead and did it anyway.

Yet here I was, about to get some petty revenge before the real vengeance started. No, this wasn't petty revenge anymore. I had talked with Cynthia a lot over the years, and we did have quite a bit in common. From our love of Country and Jazz to similar tastes in movies that even Julee and I didn't share.

"You know, Cal, if Julee hadn't owned your heart back then, I would have made a play for you in High School." She admitted, blushing deeply.

"If Julee hadn't existed, I would have been all over you, Cynthia Smithson." I replied, using her maiden name.

Just then, my phone buzzed. I'd set it to vibrate, and when I looked, it was Julee's number. I smirked as I answered it. "What now, Julee?" I asked in an exasperated tone.

"Cal, it isn't too late for us. We can talk about this." She said in her whiney voice that I hated.

"Can we? Are you going to stop fucking Jimmy?" I asked.

"Umm..." She started, but I Ended the call and turned my phone off before she could call back.

"What did she say?" Cynthia asked.

"She said 'Umm...' and that was all the answer I needed." I shrugged. Then I pulled her back into my arms and kissed Cynthia lovingly. "But enough about her. God, you're beautiful." I exclaimed softly after breaking the kiss. I stood up from the couch and took her hand, leading her to the bedroom. The new bed, sheets already put on and pillows cased, looked very inviting. "Cynthia, when this is all over, I want to try with you, if that's what you want." I said as we undressed each other.

"I want that too, Cal. Jimmy was never my first choice of husbands." She gave me an impish smile. I like you a lot... no, that's an understatement. I've been in love with you since we were kids." She blushed even redder.

"Cynthia, why did it take us this long?" I asked as she pressed her naked body against mine. Her arms encircled my neck and her pretty shaven pussy pressed against my rock hard cock. Cynthia is tall, at 5'10", and hotter than a 2 dollar pistol! She was Head Cheerleader in High School, which was the main reason she'd dated ol' Jimmy. I didn't know her measurements at the time, but she was perfection incarnate.

"Shit with our soon-to-be exes." She replied in a whisper. "But now it's our time, Cal."

"Damn right it is." I replied before devouring her lips in a passionate kiss. Our kisses took on an urgency, as if at any moment our lives would be interrupted. Cynthia, however, had taken a cue from me and turned off her cellphone. I had then unplugged the landline from the wall, so nobody could contact us through the home phone.

When I felt Cyn's hand on my cock, stroking me back and forth, she moaned into my mouth, then pulled back from the kiss to look lustily into my eyes. "God, you're so much bigger than Jimmy the Needle." She whispered in a low tone. Jimmy the Needle! In spite of the sexy woman in front of me, and in spite of the fact that she was stroking my cock, I nearly started laughing at the nickname, and filed it away for future use.

I recovered from that quickly, however, when my roaming hands found her beautiful perfect D cup breasts. Her nipples were taut and hard as bullets, and the scent of her arousal reached my nostrils. She smelled much sweeter than Julee, and I was determined to taste her. "Lay down, baby. I'm going to eat that sweet pussy of yours." I said, and her eyes went wide.

"Jimmy never ate my pussy, and now he never will." She smiled a sultry grin and laid down on the bed. Her knees came up and she spread her thighs for me, giving me a great view of her completely bald mound. "He always wanted me clean down there." She blushed.

"I have to agree with him on that." I smirked and shrugged as I climbed onto the bed and between her silky thighs. Her Greek heritage on her mom's side was reflected in her dusky complexion, and She smelled of olive oil and jasmine. Her pussy, on the other hand, was indescribable as I inhaled her feminine scent. I spread her pink pussy lips with my fingers, and slowly licked up from the base to her throbbing clit. Her juices were flowing freely, and she tasted divine. "You taste like Heaven, baby." I whispered as I tasted her again and again. I stiffened my tongue and slipped it inside her cunt. Her moans became screams as she came closer and closer as I tongue fucked her while my fingers rubbed her sensitive nub.

Her fingers entwined themselves in my hair and she screamed. "I'M GONNA COME!" Her hips bucked, and she shoved my face into her pussy as she screamed my name over and over. Her juices coated my face and I drank as much of her sweet nectar as possible. God, she tasted so much better than Julee!

As her orgasm subsided, I moved up over her, and she grabbed me and kissed me passionately, licking all of her cum and pussy juices off my face. "God, that was amazing, baby!" She gasped as her eyes were alit with lust. "Now, put that big dick in me and show me what a real man feels like!"

"Will do, ma'am." I replied in my professional cop voice as I slid my hard cock into her for the first time.

Now, Julee hadn't been lying about having a small cunt. Shit, she was so tight that I could barely fit most of my shaft inside her. Even so, it was a wonder that she felt anything with Jimmy.

Cyn, on the other hand, was by no means loose, but I found it hard to believe that Jimmy's pencil cock could even get her off. The way she groaned when my cock finally bottomed out at her cervix told me that my presumption had been correct. Then she gave voice to my thoughts.

"Oh God yes!" She declared. "You're a perfect fit, baby!" She opened her eyes and gazed at me, not with lust, but with pure love. That was when she had me completely. Decades as friends, and now lovers because of our spouses' stupidity.

She wasn't super tight, but she felt perfect around me as I moved in and out of her slowly. Our lips met again and our tongues danced slowly as I made slow passionate love to her. My hips moved in slow circles as I thrust into her over and over. Her breasts were pressed into my chest as I fucked her slowly, making sweet passionate love to her. Her wet tight heat felt just right.

"You feel amazing around me, Cyn." I gasped as I moved in and out slowly. From her ragged breathing, she was close. But then, so was I. We had been going for about ten minutes when I felt the initial build-up and knew that I wouldn't be able to last much longer. Then I thought of something. "Cyn, do you want me to put a condom on?" I asked.

"No, baby! I want your cum inside me!" She gasped and begged. "Please give me your hot cum, Cal!" She moaned as I felt her pussy starting to convulse around me. "Come with MMMMEEEEE!!!!" I felt her cunt go wild, squeezing me inside her as her whole body shuddered from what had to be a mind blowing orgasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she bit her lip as she climaxed around my thrusting throbbing cock.

Her scream of ecstasy, coupled with her pussy milking and massaging me, sucking me deeper inside her, caused my balls to tighten and my cock to swell. I knew I was close. "I'm gonna come, Cynthia!!!" I shouted just before I released. Jet after hot jet of cum shot into her perfect pussy as my cock surged forward with each volley of my seed.

When we came down, I rolled off of her and pulled her to my side. Our fingers interlaced as we held each other, enjoying the afterglow of our adulterous coupling. We felt no guilt, only a curious satisfaction that neither of us had experienced before. Contentment and the glow of pure pleasure. She threw one toned and very tan leg over my hips, and I felt our combined cum dripping onto my thigh as her finger swirled around the hair on my chest.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." Cynthia purred.

"Me too." I said with a smile that I thought would never leave my face. We looked at each other and kissed lovingly. "We need to talk about our next move."

She nodded. "Yes, we do. I can't go back to Jimmy now. What we have is too special for me to ever be happy with him again, not that I was actually happy with him to begin with."

Now I felt a little guilt. I had been happy with Julee, or so I thought. But now, sexually at least, I had found true happiness with another woman. It made me pause for a moment. Was this how Julee felt with Jimmy? While I absolutely hated Jimmy, and had for years, I couldn't bring myself to hate Julee anymore. I hated what she did to me, and she had lost my trust forevermore, but I now had an understanding of what she was talking about.

Then the anger returned when I thought that my own boss had been in on the whole mess from the beginning. He had diverted me from Julee and given his shithead nephew the opening he needed to seduce her.

Julee was far from blameless here too. She could have said No to Jimmy. She could have stopped it at any time. We had both been played, but I had been played far worse than Julee.

I told Cynthia what I was feeling, and she got a look of both guilt and sorrow on her face. "I am so sorry, Cal." She said softly, stroking my cheek.

"Sweetheart, when Julee told you that I was supposedly ok with this, how did she say it? What was the mindset she said I had about it?" I asked. I had to know what lies Julee had told her.

"She basically said that your feelings mirrored mine. That while you didn't like it in the least, you would accept it since you knew she had needs." Cynthia said. My anger at Julee was now growing.

I just nodded. "Ok. I'm going to go about this like the Detective I am, and find out all the angles." I then laid out my plan to her.

She laughed as I finished. "You are one devious bastard, but I love you anyway!" She declared, her eyes flashing with mirth and love.

"And you are the epitome of a Greek Goddess." I said. "And I love you too."

We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening making love, and yes, finally fucking hard and fast when we both felt the anger at our respective spouses rising. I can't speak for her, but all of my orgasms were mind-blowing, and by the end of the night, I was shooting cotton balls out the end of my cock when I came. I had no sperm left in my balls, and it was at that point when I told her that we needed some food to survive.

"Ok, baby. Let's take a shower, then I'm going to cook us something to eat." She grinned, and I readily agreed.

After our shower, we toweled off and went to the kitchen, where Cynthia cooked up some porkchops and veggies. She used a few different spices she found in the cupboard, and the chops turned out amazing! The veggies, doused with cheddar cheese sauce, were great too, and soon we were both full of food. We sat at the table and discussed our future plans once we finished eating. I complimented her cooking skill, and told her God's Honest Truth when I said she was a much better cook than Julee!

She blushed and grinned at me as she accepted my compliment, and I kissed her lovingly. For a moment, my plan faltered in my head as I found myself not hating Julee anymore. Yes, she was a no-good cheating skank, but she had also brought Cyn and I, albeit unintentionally, together.

No. The thought of her riding him like she never liked riding me was enough to bring my anger back, and vow that she would get nothing from me except what the court MIGHT be willing to give her after those pics were entered into evidence.

Yes, I had a plan, but it would take a little time to iron out all the details and get things rolling.

When we fell asleep, it was in each other's arms, something that Julee hated to do. She 'liked her space' when sleeping. Well, Cyn was the opposite. She was a cuddler, and I love cuddling.

The one real blessing about our impending Divorces was that neither of us had any kids. For my and Julee's parts, we just weren't ready yet, according to her. She wanted to save some money from her Paralegal job, which made her some pretty decent change, before we tried for a kid. Cyn, on the other hand, just didn't want to have anything to do with having Jimmy's kids, and told him as much. She said that after the shit he'd been pulling for the past two months, she was damn glad she'd held out in spite of him begging her to 'stay home and have babies'.

Cynthia is a real estate agent, and basically sets her own schedule, and since the real estate market is booming in our once one horse town, she's been making a killing. The trick was to get that money out of the 'joint' account she and Jimmy had at the bank. I wanted to involve Liv, but didn't want the backlash to fall on her if it all went sideways. Cyn had her sales receipts, though, and her pay stubs from her job. We would sue for her pay, and take him to the cleaners anyway.

So with our plan set, we got in the car the next morning and went to see a lawyer. We talked to Phil, Liv's hubby and my brother-in-law, and he took our case at a Family Discount. In other words, he was basically taking the case for chump change, and for the chance to put the screws to Jimmy. Yeah, Jimmy had hit on Liv once, and Phil didn't like that. It was becoming apparent that outside his own family, Jimmy didn't have many friends.

Phil had Divorce papers drawn up for both spouses, and I sent him copies of the pics I'd taken the day before, to be used as evidence. The time code on them was evidence enough, and with their admissions as to how long the affair had been going on, it gave Phil some leverage in drawing up the legal specs in each Divorce. He agreed to get the real dirt on them, and have them served tomorrow, on Tuesday.

After we were done at Phil's office, we went to see Sheriff Barton.

"Hey, Bart." I said as I walked in. I kept my voice even and a smile on my face as Cynthia followed me inside. I sent him the pics to his phone, and told him that the reason would be made clear soon enough. I looked at Cyn. "Show him what you showed me yesterday." I nodded towards her arm.

She pushed her sleeve up, showing the grip bruise. "Jimmy does this to me on a daily basis, just about. Well, DID it to me, since I'm not going back. I want to press charges against him."

"Umm, well, that could be tric.." He started, but I cut him off.

"Bart, unless you want those pics I just sent you all over the internet and posted on the wall of City Hall, you're going to arrest that scumbag yourself, and book him into the jail. Then you're going to the DA and let him know that charges need to be filed in court for Spousal Battery. I know that without this leverage, his shit would just be swept under the rug as usual. I don't want to do this, but I will if I have to." I spelled it out for him. "Now, I want to know your FULL involvement in Jimmy and Julee's affair. If you don't tell me, these pics go public anyway, with your name attached as an enabler."

Sheriff Barton was over a rail, and he knew it. I surreptitiously started the recorder in my pocket just before he started to speak.

"Ah, hell, I'm sorry about this whole shit pile, Cal." He winced. "I never should have let Jimmy and Fred talk me into it."

"The Mayor too? How did they do that?" I asked, eyebrow raised.

"He said that he and Julee were in love, and that he needed me to get you out of the picture so he could be with her." That made me raise the other eyebrow. I was pretty sure that at that point, Jimmy had been lying, but I couldn't be 100% certain.

"Go on." I said, nodding.

"So it started that night when I called you to go out to Hunter and Sue's place. Jimmy said that even though they were in love, they didn't want to go through a messy divorce, and wanted to stay married to the two of you." He took a deep, shuddering breath before continuing. "He then said that they had cleared it with both of you that when you were at work or out of town, that they would be together, and I thought the matter dropped. Well, I mean I had my suspicions, but I didn't want to rock the boat. I knew that Cynthia knew, but I kind of figured that you didn't, Cal. Blood is thicker than water, though, so I kept my mouth shut, and got you out on every bullshit call I could find. Man, you have no idea how sorry I am for this."

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,612 Followers