Gorgeous Blond Wife is Blacked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What made him blast it out in a sudden burst of activity was when I jammed my middle finger as deep as I could into his hairy ass. He forced my head down over him then he was filling me full of hot steamy cum. I charged it down as fast as I could, I was more than determined not to miss any of it. The heated lightly salty fluid went all the way. My cheeks filled out like balloons but I never let one drop go, I got it all.

When I had drained every drop I relaxed and let my blond haired head lie on his muscle ribbed belly. It was still in my mouth, I didn't want to let it out ever! I just nibbled, licked and sucked over it.

Kato patted my head softly, and said. "You are a good cock sucker Nicole, but there's room for improvement though! I'm already looking forward to teaching you to satisfy me in the way I want and will expect you to, alright?"

"Yes sir," I answered, I was a bit disappointed, but I would get better, I knew it.

"Go now," he said. I had been dismissed.

I went to my mistress, how easy it was to think of her in only those terms, I thought, she was my mistress, it fit me well and I was happy at this turn of events in my life, in fact this was the most spectacular week ever!

"Mistress, Kato has sent me to you," I said, standing in front of her as she sat in an armchair.

"So soon, she replied a little testily. I didn't know what to say to that, so I didn't, I waited instead.

"What did you do wrong, have you annoyed him, upset him?" she asked me.

"No mistress, he was alright when I left him, he seemed very happy."

"Wait here, stand right where you are." Was all she said and walked away from me. I heard her going up stairs, two minutes later I heard her coming back.

For some reason I was worried, what had I done? But, what was mistress going to do if I had done something wrong? She walked into the room.

"Bend over the back of the armchair," she told me. Her tone told me all I wanted to know. I was in some sort of trouble, but what? I laid over the back, this forced my ass up into the air and my feet swung off the floor.

"He has just told me you gave him a blow job and while it was okay, you rushed it!"

"But mistress, he told me to hurry?"

"Don't answer back young lady, if he tells me again he isn't too happy about something, you will be in more bother than you are right now!"

"Yes mistress," I bleated, "I'm sorry, I really am." I was stood in that imaginary corner back at school again and being humiliated. I was in fear, yet sexually aroused by my predicament.

Then spanked me, I yelped in painful surprise.

"Please mistress, please don't I'm so sorry, I am mistress, I am." The utter degradation made my pussy fire up to volcanic heat, I swear I could feel my juices running down my thighs. She smacked me so many times I couldn't keep up with it, and orgasms thundered through me time after time.

"Stay still," she said after she finished.

"Yes mistress," I said through my tears. She went away, and when she came back I felt something being inserted into my upturned ass. I felt it expand as she pushed it in. It felt about 6 or 7" long, how thick it was I didn't know, but it hurt. I didn't dare complain though, I accepted it.

Then she was pulling it out and pushing it back in.

"That'll do it for now," she said, "stand up." I obeyed her.

"Now," she said, "leave that in until I tell you that you can take it out!"

"Yes mistress," I said, and when I stood up I felt the full sensation of the intruder in me.

"You ever dissatisfy him again," she told me, "and your world will collapse about you, understand?"

"Yes mistress, yes I do." I told her with as much conviction as I could. I knew now that I would have to work more than hard to keep them happy, it was a challenge I would meet head on and win, I was determined. I truly was in their camp now.

"Go home and bring some clothes and your personal items for the next two days Nicole," she told me. I almost said, 'why?' but managed to stop myself, to question her was, I already knew, not an option. I hobbled off with the dildo thing or whatever it was in my ass.

While I was there my phone rang, I didn't recognise the number but answered it.

"Hello," I said.

"Your master has just told me to tell you that he will be using your ass tonight, be prepared." It was mistress. I was in the act of saying 'yes mistress,' when it clicked off.

Would you believe it, my pussy quivered at her words, my nipples hardened like teak missiles. How can she, how does she turn me this way with just so few words, what is it that I am now? I thought.

Jethro had taken me in the ass, and it had hurt but after a while it became dizzyingly dazzling sex and the orgasms he made me have were astronomical. The thought of Kato doing me there made my knees buckle; I plopped into a chair while I recovered before I fell down. This forced the thing in my ass further up, the orgasm it gave me closed my mind.

I gathered what things I thought I would need, my only wish was that I took what they wanted for them. I would make myself look as good as I ever have. I know how good looking I am, and my descent and direction into whatever it was they were going to take me was uppermost in my mind. I took lots of sexy underwear, short dresses and skirts, my make up cases. The plug in my ass was making me hobble a bit, but it was exciting to be treated like this. I loved being dominated, whether it was Mistress, Kato or even Jethro, I wanted it and always would from now on.

I locked the house, Francis would be home tomorrow and he would be told our marriage was over. I would explain to him that he had started all of this, but that it was I that was finishing it. I was feeling a little sorry for him. But he had pushed me into trying someone else and now he and I had been over taken by events, events outside of my control and certainly his. His darling wife was now the property of three black people and she wanted nothing more.

I got back and presented my self to my mistress.

"Let me see what you have brought Nicole," she said. I took everything out, she approved of some, disapprove of some others.

"Get rid of those," she told me.

"Where shall I put them mistress," I said, with my head down, I hadn't expected this.

"In the bin outside, you don't need them," was all she said. I went outside but put them in the garage. I just couldn't throw them out they were too nice.

That was a huge mistake, when I got back she said to me. "Where did you put them?" I knew straight away I had done something stupid, I had disobeyed her. My pussy fired up, my nipples hardened, my knees went weak.

"In the garage mistress," I whimpered.

"Where did I tell you to put them?"

"In the bin mistress," I was trembling with fear and utter excitement.

"Over the chair!" she told me. I was in for it now.

I went and bent over it and waited, I was there for 15 minutes before she came in.

"Hands behind your back," she told me, then the cuffs were fitted, next she tied my ankles to the chair feet. She unceremoniously yanked the beast out of my ass. Then a vibrator was put in my pussy, she turned it on, pulled my panties up to hold it in. It drove me nuts, and every time I got close she turned it off and made me wait.

In between this torture I was spanked, and spanked very hard, huge tears fell from my eyes as I begged forgiveness. Then the vibrator took over my torment, on and on it went, she would not let me cum, and she made sure I didn't by consistently leathering my ass with a paddle. My humiliation was total, my submission absolute, and my excitement unbearable. I was almost comatose by the time she released me. Oh how I loved my mistress, I worshipped the very ground she walked on.

I found myself slipping to the floor, and ended up on my back looking blearily up at her. Then she was stood over me and I was enveloped in darkness, and her pussy slid over my face.

"Suck and lick me clean you black cock loving slut, what are you!" She shouted at me.

"I'm your black cock loving slut mistress," I cried.

I gulped slurped and licked her heavenly scented pussy as it slid over me. Then she did something that utterly stunned me, she broke wind heavily, I breathed in her aroma. I had no choice; she was marking me, like a dominant female marks its territory. Well I was hers, of that she made me understand for ever more. She came on my face and I did everything in my power to satisfy her. I finished her as much as I could, I drank down her sweet nectar as she deposited it into my mouth.

She got off me, and said.

"You ever disobey me again my girl," she said, "and I will really punish you I promise. Now get upstairs and prepare yourself for Kato, he will be home in about 2 hours."

Really punish me I thought, what was that then? "Yes mistress," I said, and hurried off. My ass was sore, my pussy was sore, and my ass hole had been reamed, and in about 2 hours Kato was going to fuck me in there. 'Oh heaven,' I giggled on my way up.

I did myself as I had never done it. I knew I looked better than I ever had. I wore a long white silk dress, with extremely thin straps over my bare slim white shoulders, and the dress was split to the top of my very shapely creamy thigh. 'This'll knock them dead,' I chortled excitedly to myself. I had no bra, and no panties to spoil the lines. I put my blond hair up using a really thin gold chain winding through it. My make up was perfect. I checked myself once more and made my way down.

I went into the room where my mistress was, she was reading a book sat in an arm chair. I stood in front of her, she never looked up. 'Please look at me mistress,' I told her in my head. 'Please tell me how good I look, how beautiful I am.'

After several minutes, I was getting beyond myself, then she raised her lovely dark head, my heart shuddered she was utterly beautiful.

"Mmmm Nicole, you certainly doo look good baby, Kato will be happy when he is fucking your ass for you won't he?" She told me softly. I felt so happy I could have cried.

"Thank you mistress, thank you, please forgive me for disobeying you, I will never do it again!"

"Yes you will Nicole, and you know it, you love being punished." She said with finality. And she was right , I did.

My phone rang, I picked it up, it was Francis, "give it to me." she told me.

"Francis, Its Mrs Obe, from next door," she said as she walked me into the next room, "Nicole is with me."

She listened.

"No I'm afraid you can't, she's a bit tied up at the moment," she had the phone tucked into her neck as she spoke. She had knelt and my ankles were being tied to the chair again.

She listened again, my wrists were cuffed again, the excitement was building within me, unstoppably.

"No she can't speak to you, she is indisposed for now,"

She listened more, I heard Francis's voice rising but not what he was saying.

"She is tied over my arm chair waiting for my husband to come home, she needs him badly, don't you darling?" I nodded my head vigorously.

More listening.

"Yes Jethro handed her over to me, and I'm training her to be our very own black cock slut, aren't I darling?" she said looking at me, more vigorous nodding from me.

"I'll send you some photo's of her for your collection okay?"

More listening.

Mistress said with some exasperation, "Oh okay then," and she put the phone to my ear saying.

"Tell him what you are and that you belong to me, that I own you now, not him."

I did just that and I found it amazingly easy too.

"Francis, I will see you tomorrow, but we are over," I told him, "I love my mistress, and my master is the most wonderful man I have ever met. I am now and always will be, their black cock loving slut. I have to tell you Francis I have never been so happy. And as you know, once you go black, there is no going back, and Francis?" I said, "I never will."

Mistress closed the phone and turned it off.

"Now," she told me, "you just stand there and do what you do best okay?"

"What's that mistress?" I asked.

"Look beautiful and utterly sexy," she said, "this is one of those moments when I wish I had a proper cock to fuck you with, you are so delectable Nicole."

I looked at her with heartfelt desire for her, "I wish you had one too mistress, I really do."

She took a camera out and shot a few pics of me tied up and cuffed, I smiled, posed, and pouted into it. Then Kato came in, he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me. He kissed mistress passionately.

"Is she real or what Larice?" he asked her.

"Oh she real darling, very real, and she's been waiting for you to come home to do her, haven't you Nicole?"

"Yes mistress," I answered, "oh yes I have!" He threw his coat off, and dropped everything to the floor, his magnificent, and wonderful black pole was looking right at me. Mistress hitched my dress up and bent me over the sofa.

I felt oil being applied, "I'm going to shoot a few snaps Kato, for her husband, he wants to see her with you in her deep." She told him.

"You got it honey, anything you want, I love you baby." He said to her.

"And I love you too darling," she replied. "Now give her what she wants, this!" she giggled and grabbed it. My mouth was salivating, it dripped out, my pussy was on fire and I was sure my nipples were going to burst open.

He got behind me and sank it all the way into my super heated pussy, he drove hard and long. I was howling in fabulous pain as he twatted my twat mercilessly! Mistress got my nipples from the front. My first orgasm tipped me right over the edge. I saw mistress through hazy eyes back away and pick up the camera, after that I have no idea what went on.

Suddenly Kato was out of my pussy and he rammed his gorgeous black tool deep up my ass. He took me completely, solid hard fucking wasn't the word for it, climax superseded climax, my mind was in tatters, as was my body. The pain was horrendous, agony, but yet so debasing and satisfying. I called to him, urged him on. "Hurt me master, sir, please hurt me, Oh my God, do it, do me, more, more, more, harder, harder, harder. Please sir Oh please!" I cried tears of love and sublime pain as they crashed through me.

Then it was over, I didn't know he had pulled out after filling me up totally with his cum. I did hear from somewhere that.

"She'll have to carry my child Larice."

"Yes Kato, she will don't worry, I'll see to that."

And then I awoke upstairs in bed. My nipples were on fire, you could see the bruising in the pink nubs. My ass was utter agony, not only from Kato but from mistress punishing me too. My whole body was a wonderful wreck.

My husband got the photo's, we got divorced, he left and I got the house as part of my settlement. A year later I gave birth to my first coffee coloured baby. Jethro still got access to me when ever he wanted. But it was to my mistress that I answered to, and yes I do still get punished. Oh it's all so wonderful. Being the black cock slut I am is the finest feeling there is to be had.

Long live my black dominance.