Gorgeous Geet: My First Experience

Story Info
Losing my virginity with a gorgeous girl is tutored.
1.2k words
3.88
22.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in final year of my engineering college. Since I was good in my studies, I started taking tuition classes of college juniors for money. One day a girl from 3rd year approached me to help with her Database course.

Geet and I were not friends but would chat occasionally in college. When I met her to discuss the details of help she needed, I noticed her closely

She was a Kashmiri girl with reddish cheeks, fair skin and shortish height. Her boob were round and perky. Her waist was thin while her ass was wide and full.

There was no way I was going to refuse helping her with studies. I wanted to help her with lot more than just studies. So I set up timings with her when no other students would be there. I told her I wanted to give her special attention.

My room was on terrace of our house. I was a single room with bathroom and stairs from outside of ground floor. This way no one from family could disturb me wether I was studying, teaching students or doing any immoral activities. Geet started to come daily for her classes in late afternoon. I would sit next to her to teach and when she would be busy solving problems, I would appreciate her body.

She would come from college after finishing her classes and would still be in her standard North Indian attire of salwar, kurta and dupatta. She would keep with dupatta aside after entering my room. I would imagine the shape and color of her boobs inside her kurta. When she would walk out, I would stare at her ass and image grabbing both cheeks while holding her thin waist. Sometimes when she would bend, I could see the top of her milky white boobs trapped inside pink bra. I wanted to liberate those boobs desperately.

One day, I was raining heaving and Geet entered the room soaking wet. I gave her a towel and offered her my t-shirt and pajamas, so she would change into dry clothes. She dried herself with towel but refused to change. The wet clothes were sticking to her body. The outline of her boobs and navel was completely visible from her kurta. The salwar has become semi-transparent with rain. I was able to see her stocky thighs. The looked milky soft and smooth.

The water from her hair was dripping on her face while she sat next to me on sofa. All my hormones surged after looking at that. I gathered all my guts and held her face in my hands. I started sucking water droplets from her cheeks, chin, eyelids, foreheads. She didn't resist. I then sucked lightly on her lips and started kissing her. I licked her lips with my tongue and she opened her lips lightly. I shoved my tongue in her mouth and felt her tongue. Then I sucked and kissed her lower lips. She gave out a light moan.

Encouraged, I now kissed her neck and her chest, slowly moving to her breast area. With one hand, I was feeling her thighs. Suddenly she got up and said "I can't do this." She gathered her things and left.

For next two days, she didn't show up. I tried calling her home but she made some excuses. On third day, I was lying on my bed when she showed up. She was wearing a long skirt and a top with hair tied up in a pony looking extremely gorgeous. Instead of sofa, she came a sat next to me on bed. From her handbag she pulled out a small packet and handed it over to me. It was a pack of condoms she had managed to get from her friend's boy friend.

After handing the packet to me with lust in her eyes, she said "Let's do it." I pulled her closer to me and kissed her lips first and then slowly sucking them hard. I inserted one hand in her skirt and started caressing her thighs. They were soft and smooth. I moved my hands towards her inner thighs. She started moaning lightly.

I made her lie on the bed and removed her top. She was absolutely stunning lying on the bed in her pink bra and black skirt. I kissed her neck, removed bra straps and kissed both her shoulders. I then started kissing and licking her tummy and navel and slowly moved down. I removed her skirt and started kissing her pussy over her pink panty. I asked her to take off her bra. Her boobs were liberated. They were completely round in shape with pink areoles and nipples. Her nipples had hardened as she was aroused fully. I licked her boobs, areoles and nipples one by one like a mad man. She kept on moaning which aroused me more and more.

I inserted my hand in her panty and felt her pussy. She had a little hairy bush down there. Her outer lips were wet and I slipped one finger inside her pussy. She let out a loud moan, "Oh, Abhi, do it slow." I pulled off her panty and started fingering her while kissing her lips, neck and boobs. In some time, she got comfortable with one finger, so I inserted second finger and started moving them in and out. Her pussy was getting relaxed and becoming wetter. Her moaning was getting louder.

I whispered to her, "Geet, I want to fuck you badly now." She just nodded. I removed my clothes and rolled a condom on my dick. I sat on my knees, spread her legs and opened her pussy lips. It was deep pink and dripping wet from inside. I rubbed the head of my dick on her pussy.

She said softly, "Abhi, do it slowly, please." I pushed my dick into her pink wet pussy. As I'd just inserted my head, she started to moan loudly in pain. I stopped and asked her if she wanted to stop to. She smiled and said, "It'll pain a bit but I want it."

I pushed harder and inserted my dick completely in her. I held it there. Then started giving her strokes. I started breathing heavily. She was moaning loudly taking my name in between, "Ohhh, Abhi. It's hurting. Don't stop."

Her pussy had relaxed and wetness was making my strokes easier. I kissed her face, mouth lips. neck, shoulders. I sucked her nipples and pressed her boobs all while stroking her. I then inserted my tongue in her mouth and started fucking her mouth with my tongue like I was fucking her pussy.

After sometime, she held me tightly and started breathing heavily as well. She was having an orgasm. She shouted, "Abhi, Abhi, don't stop. Fuck it hard." I stroked her fast and then she started to relax. She had her first orgasm from sex. As soon as she relaxed, I also came hard. My whole body shivered and I took few deep breaths to get normal. I let go a big load into the condom.

And just like that we both were not virgins anymore. I pulled my dick from her pussy and laid next to her.

I looked at naked her and there was a satisfaction in her eyes. I admired her whole body lying next to me completely naked. Her cum was slowly oozing out of her pink pussy. I watched her getting up and getting dressed.

She left that day, never to return again for her classes. I missed her badly as we both were each other's first. But it was not the end of our story as we met again in life and relived our first experience multiple times.