Gorgon Eyes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh master please," I begged again.

"No, you are here for my pleasure, tonight." He said and flipped me over on my back. His arms on both sides of my head. He hiked my ass up with one arm and started to take me again. Master's face was turning me on more and his groans made me more wet. He lowered his head to my chest biting my nipple and flicking it with his tongue.

"No..no not that," I begged. What he didn't know was, I get very excited when my nipples are manipulated. My desire grew and my hips moved in to him at a faster pace than his did. I needed to cum and I was going to take it. Not noticing my actions, he continued to rub his tongue all around d my tiny hard buds. He gripped them with his teeth and pulled on them, as his hips rammed in to me. I had no control left as I dripped on the table under me and tightened my walls around him.

I pushed my chest up against his lips and moaned loud, "Oh master!" as I came around his beautiful cock and fell limp on the table. His head lifted up and he looked disappointed and angry that I disobeyed him. He pulled himself out; I could see the glistening from my wetness surrounding him. Without a word, he walked behind the table and undid the knot of the belt on the table leg. Holding the belt, he walked back to the front and yanked me off the table. I fell to the floor on my knees. He glared hard at me. I tried to beg for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry Master! You felt so good, I couldn't help it," I said hoping it would work.

"Oh you will be sorry," He asked as a snide remark. He pulled on the belt making me loss balance and pulled it up against the wall, where a nail was stuck in the in it. He hooked the buckle on the nail and said "Stay," and walked away.

I stood up alongside the wall as my breathing made my nipples graze the cold wall. My arms began to get tried. All of a sudden, a sharp pain slapped against my ass. I screamed and looked behind me. Master had a thick belt in his hand and swung it again.

"Turn your head forward and quiet," He commanded with another swing.

"I'm sorry master please," I begged but was only hit harder. He gave me hit after hit with out as much as a grunt. When he was finished, he placed his hand on the wall beside my head and moved his head to my other ear. His body pressed against my own as I could fell his manhood as hard as a rock. My ass was inflamed and sore and my tears burned my face.

"You have been a bad girl. Now back on your knees," he commanded in my ear.

I lowered to my knees and faced him. He rammed his cock down my throat, making me gag and said "You will finish your master off now."

He plunged his member in and out of my mouth, directing me with his hand. He moaned so beautifully I was growing more excited.

"You will worship it, beg for it and please it, when I'm through with you," he promised.

"You are all mine now," he said and gripped my hair tight and came in my mouth. I swallowed as fast as possible but some dripped down the corners of my mouth. He pulled out and looked down at me.

"You will treat it as a gift, so lick it up and don't waste it," he instructed. I lick the corners on my mouth and the tip of him clean.

He walked away leaving me on the floor with my hands still bonded. He came back with a pillow and threw it to the ground.

"You sleep here tonight, I'm very disappointed in you," he said and walked away again.

The rest of the night, I laid my head on the pillow trying to sleep but could only think about how terrible my current situation is. The hard wood floor was cold and the belt was still wrapped around my wrists. I laid naked in a fetal position with my jaw tired and my ass still on fire, but all I could think about was my master's cock and his gorgeous eyes.

12