Gorgon Eyes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-uh," I didn't sound very smart but I did get his attention.

"What are you going to do to me," I asked shyly never looking directly in his eyes. He crawled closer to me and grabbed my chin and looked me in my eyes,

"Whatever I want," he answered.

My breath stopped as he removed my blouse then unhooked my bra. I was once again naked in front of him. He sat on the bed and pulled my arm to him so that I laid across his waist.

"The first thing I would like to do to you..," he trailed off and ran his fingers across my soft mounds. He traced my unique birthmark and gripped one cheek. I whimpered by the firm grip. Then he spanked me hard. I took hold of the bed sheets to keep a scream under controlled. Then I felt his fingers sink between the folds of my warmth. Master sure knew his way around my clit. I noticed my ass rising to feel his fingers more but it felt like he was pulling them away teasingly. He snickered and spanked me again. I could feel that I was starting to enjoy his torture. Master would run his fingers all around my sensitive areas and sometimes thrusting them inside me, then spank me a few times and start the process over again. I was getting so aroused that the spanking became pleasurable.

"Master, please let me cum," I begged clutching the sheets.

"Oh, there's plenty of time for that, but I want to see you suffer and earn it just a little longer," he threatened. The mere sound of his voice seemed enough to push me off the edge but I had to control myself. He pushed me off his lap and rolled me on my back.

"Go stand in front of the bed," he told me. I rolled off the bed as he sat on the edge. My arms crossed in front of me trying to cover myself the best I could. His stare gave me goosebumps as I stood in front of him timidly.

"Remove your Master's shirt, slave," he commanded. I began pulling the buttons apart. Forgetting about my own body as I couldn't wait to see his. Each loose button drew me closer to my prize, till they were all removed. I pulled the sides of the shirts down his arms. I could feel my hands tremble, after realize this was my first time touching his arms or anything for that matter. I gathered the shirt in my arms till he told me what to do with it. I could smell his intoxicating scent on it.

"Put it on my dresser," he instructed. I did what I was told and returned to my placement. I looked over his body. His thick arms gathered a trail to his strong chest. The tree pattern reminded me of the first time I've seen him shirtless. I have never wanted to touch a man so badly before. I could feel my excitement coating my delicate folds.

"What's wrong my pet? You look hungry. I haven't feed your beast in quite sometime. You must be exhausted with the constant excitement I've had you on for a few days. You look like you want to tackle me to this bed and have your way with me, Correct?" He asked proudly. I hated his attitude about my situation but he was right. My clit has been on high alert for a few days. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest. My hand twitched in shock and excitement. I was ecstatic to feel his warm skin as he grazed it across himself while staring in my eyes. He unbuttoned his pants with the other hand and placed mine down his pants, holding it still. I had forgotten how big and hard he was.

"You didn't answer my question," he said as he reached around and grabbed my clit tightly with two fingers. I shrieked in response,

"Can you repeat the question again, Master," I begged. He began rubbing my clit so good as he repeated the question,

"Do you want to tackle your Master and have your way with him?"

My hips began to sway along his finger as the euphoria began to kick in.

"Oh yes Master," I groaned without remembering that I did. My hand began to stroke his still hard member to the tempo of his fingers. He inserted his fingers and quickened the speed. I moaned louder and end up laying my head on his shoulder for balance. I couldn't stop breathing and moaning close to his ear while I was enjoying his hand. I felt my teeth nibble on his firm shoulder warning him of how close I was getting to something I won't be able to control.

"You want your Master don't you, pet," he whispered to me. The grip of my hands around him tightened by his words, as I nodded against his shoulder. He pushed off on his shoulder and demanded,

"Say it, slave."

I groaned louder knowing I really didn't want to answer. My jaw dropped and I could feel my legs buckle under me. I dropped to the floor and slumped to a sitting ball.

"Pathetic, my pet," he began to say as he lifted my head up to look at him with his hand.

"What happened to my strong, independent slave? Now you're just weak," he complained.

"Now you must beg for me. Prove to your Master that you want him," he said crossing his arms. He didn't understand that I have lost all my pride and strength because of him.

"I'm giving you this one chance to show me your desire for me," he continued. I was plagued with shyness despite my overwhelming yearning to touch him. So I continued to sit quietly.

"Fine," he said and began to remove his belt from the straps of his jeans. He picked me up over his shoulder again and threw me on the bed. With the quickness of his hand my arms were bound to the headboard. Master examined me slowly. He crawled on the bed on all fours again and positioned himself between my legs, with his arms holding my legs apart.

"I will make sure you beg for me," he threatened and sank his head between my legs. My eyes widen in surprise as my mouth flung open. I clenched the belt strap as Master's tongue did not hold back. He licked around my clit in slow circles and coming up on my clit with a flick of his tongue. He grabbed my clit with his lips and sucked on my excited bud. Licking up and down from my clit down to my entrance then inserting his tongue. I wanted to claw down his back but could only scratch up his headboard. I could feel my hips rocking against his tongue. I thought he would stop them from moving but he just continued. I heard him snicker to himself then he slide two fingers inside me and looked up at me as he licked his lips,

"Go ahead and quicken your orgasm, because I have yet to give you permission. And you have yet to beg. Your just making this torture easier on me," he said chuckling at me and laid his head back down to my warmth again and began licking the inside of my lips. Master was not letting up his little quest for complete dominance. His tongue began to flick faster, making me breath just as fast. I had to control myself or I will regret my next move.

I noticed his impatience as he lifted his head up again. He began to crawl closer to me, placing his hands on both sides of my head as he looked down at me.

"You will submit to me one way...," he started to say. Then I could feel the head of his large member rub up and down my slit slowly.

"Or another, my pet," he finished. I could feel him slid just the very tip of his head against my entrance then pull it back out. I pushed my hips closer to him just to feel him.

"Go on slave, do the work for me," He teased. I groaned in disgust by his words as he continued to rub himself on me. I clutched the belt tighter tiring to control my bottom half. I looked up at him and those eyes almost did it for me. Not only was I trapped by the restraints but also his eyes. I couldn't look away as I became inebriated by his dominance over me.

"Are you finished with this game, my dear," he asked, burning a whole through my will with those blue gorgon eyes. I nodded helplessly.

"Tell me," he demanded.

"Yes, Master," I whined.

He pushed his head against my slick entrance, "Say it right!" he demanded.

"Master please take me!" I begged loudly then I felt a strong force inside me. My mouth flied open and my head flung back. I looked back in his eyes and they were clouded with sinister thoughts. He leaned his head to my ear and whispered,

"You will pay for making me wait so long." he pushed in me harder making me scream loudly. He thrust his hips deep inside me harder and harder. He sat up and grabbed my waist and guided them to him. His face was gorgeous as he seemed to get into it. I scratched at the head board and moaned so loud the echoes of my pleasure bounce against the walls of his room.

"Yes my pet, tell Master how good it feels," he commanded. I shook my head not wanting to give him the satisfaction. He then stopped moving and pulled out some. He smiled down at me. A smile only villains give to their victims. I pushed my body towards him but with little luck to get what I needed. Then he laid down and placed his lips on mine. His kiss was soft and passionate which was only arousing me more, as I bucked my hips to him as best as I could. Then it hit me, my lack of control to keep my desire under wraps. My breath became more rapid and my lips trembled to speak. He removed his lips and whispered against mine,

"Yes, my slave?"

"Take me, Master," I barely spoke, so he made me repeat it.

"Take me please Master," I begged to him. He sat up and smiled again, then removed the belt from my arms. He pulled completely out and flipped me on my stomach. He hiked my ass in the air and pushed the rest of my body to the bed. He grabbed my shoulders and plunged in inside me again, using my shoulders for support. I knew my ass would be bruised the next day. I cried loudly in response but was highly excited. With every thrust, I screamed in delight.

"Oh yes Master, please more!" I begged and I could hear him snicker. He pounded in me with such force that my chest bounced as a reaction. He later grabbed them and pulled me to him hard as he squeezed and pinched them. The ring from the collar slapped against the metal base, clapping on it with his thrusts

After a few more hard thrusts, he turned me back over. He grabbed my hands and pinned them down, over my head, on the bed with most of his weight. He continued to plow into me making my pleasure so intense I could barely stand it any longer.

"Oh Master please, let me cum!" I pleaded.

"Is my slave finally being submissive," he asked as he rotated his hips in me. I cringed and tightened my walls around him. I didn't want to admit his dominance but he was winning this battle.

"Yes Master, I am!" I cried out. He continued to rotate his hips so wonderfully.

"Good girl," he praised.

"Then cum for me," he ordered as he pushed himself fast and hard deeply inside me, hitting my lucky spot. My eyes widened, my walls clenched and my jaw dropped as the most patient and powerful climax that I have been deprived of, had swept over me and left me in shivers in the aftermath. As my back returned to the bed and I pried my nails from the headboard, I could see Master returning back down to Earth from his blissful journey from heaven. I could feel the puddle of our pleasure slid down the crack of my ass to his bed. My breath was reduced to rapid gasps of air. My eyes focused on the beauty that kneeled in front of me. He smiled down at me, while I felt my body twitch and spasm before him. He leaned over me and whispered to my ear,

"What do you say, my pet?" With the last bit of energy, I pushed out my final words of the night,

"Thank you Master."

12