Gorgon's Solitude

Story Info
The gods are so very cruel.
2k words
4.44
3.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VRnerd
VRnerd
4 Followers

My long dark cloak fluttered around me as I paced, my thoughts swirling around me. It was a lonely life, cursed with decades of solitude due to the wrath of the goddess Aphrodite. She disliked humans being compared to her beauty, and when she heard a comparison being made from her temple above, she immediately took action. I was 18-years-old when she appeared at my doorstep, her eyes glaring at me as she took in my beauty. It didn't make sense to me at first, why the goddess would be at my door- so angry. But she muttered a few sentences and there I was, cursed to a life where none bear to look at me. A gorgon, forever petrifying those I loved, cursed with poisonous green snakes for hair and an erect penis, forever yearning to be touched.

I continued to pace, it wasn't like I had much to do anyways. After I was cursed, I petrified my family without knowing what I was doing. The village banned me, telling me to never come back. I ran, then, to a nearby mountain. And spent the rest of my days in an abandoned Greek temple, hoping someone who passed by would be able to withstand my gaze. Many have tried, they look at my beautiful face and body and desire to be a part of my life. I fall for them, feel my heart beat for them - then the curse takes place. It's always an accident, the men open their eyes without meaning to and gaze upon mine. It takes place immediately. I watch as they turn into a smooth rock slowly, it begins at their feet and moves upwards, taking over their entire body. I can almost hear Aphrodite laughing at me from above. The gods are so very cruel.

Now, my only company is merely the men and women that are littered through the temple, some with cracks in their skin from years of wear from the weather. Some that have just been turned by me, unaware that their lives would be ending so quickly. Now, there were rumors spread about those who entered the temple, and less and less visit this part of the village, too worried of what would happen to them. They're right, after all. Who would want to spend time with a woman who could kill them just by gazing at them?

I walked to the front of the temple, my hips swaying side by side, exposing my skin to the outside elements. I was unable to feel the cold anymore, and have been so isolated that clothes were no longer a concern for me anymore. No one would be gazing at me anyways, right?

My thoughts were interrupted by a sound in the distance, a rustling against the branches. My eyes shot up, looking to wear the sound was coming from. This was very peculiar, it had been almost half a year since I've seen another creature. I heard a grunting sound, it was rough and deep, sounding like a male voice. I almost shivered at the thought of being able to talk to another person. It had been so long, and I longed for any sort of touch, any sort of reminder that I was still alive. I tried to close my eyes but I couldn't help it, I had to see what I was working with. Hopefully he wouldn't be giving me eye contact before it was too late.

He appeared at the clearing, a blond male wearing satchel and a long white cloak around his body. He had a red wrap around his waist, and he looked incredibly confused. He wore some sort of glasses around his eyes, a black band that wrapped around his head, it appeared like he wouldn't be able to see anything. My heart gave a hopeful pump, maybe he was blind and wouldn't be able to make any eye contact with me. He saw me standing there, and I wrapped the black cloak tight around my body, I wouldn't want him to see me naked- not yet, anyways. "Hello." He said, a little shy.

I smiled at him, trying not to scare him with the many snakes in my hair. "Hello." I replied.

"Er..." He started. "I was wondering if you could help me."

"With what?" I asked innocently.

He scratched the back of his head. "It seems I'm a little lost here. I'm seeking a temple at the highest part of the mountain, I heard there was something to be discovered here, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm an adventurer, you see." He showed me the map that was in his hand, flipping it towards me so I could see a poorly drawn map from someone from the village that definitely just wanted to get rid of him.

"I..." I giggled. "I think someone's trying to get rid of you in the village. Were you annoying them somewhat?" He gazed at me, confused. "There's no treasure here. Not what you imagined, anyways. The village has rumors of a gorgon who resides here at the temple. It's been abandoned for years. They sometimes send people here to their death." I explained.

He gasped. "Oh no! I didn't know gorgons even existed. Do you think she's here?" He looked around. "What if she's on the hunt right now?"

I laughed again. He was just so cute. "I am the gorgon that lives in the temple." I hope I didn't scare him off.

He stared at me. Well, I assumed he was staring at me underneath the glasses. "But, I can look at you just fine without being petrified. And you don't have snakes in your hair."

I nodded. "I guess... I guess it doesn't affect you the same way with the glasses you have on." I swirled the snakes in my hair, confused at the second statement. "And I clearly have snakes for hair, can you not see it?"

He walked towards me and gently touched my hair, stroking it. I was worried the snakes would attack and bite him, but they merely purred and moved underneath his touch. They must've been lonely, too. "It looks like normal hair to me." He commented. "How peculiar. And I'm wearing VR glasses, I'm not sure if you know what that is."

I shook my head. "No, but I don't care. As long as you can look at me without being turned to stone, none of it matters." I couldn't help it anymore, I touched him back, putting my hands on his cheek. He was shocked at first, but leaned into my touch, feeling my soft skin. Men were never able to say no to my touch. They could tell I was a stunning woman with a strong personality, and desired to find out more. It was the curse Aphrodite had put me under, living forever and killing men that cared for me, and I in return. I pressed my lips firmly against his and he responded, opening his mouth and tasting me. I leaned my body against his, and he moaned into my mouth, spurring me on.

I parted my lips from him and tasted the side of his neck, giving him little kisses down it as I took in his soft untouched skin. It was clear he was a virgin and unfamiliar with these sensations, and it made me want to explore him even more. He looked down at me, at my mouth sucking at his neck. "Ahh... gorgon. Sorry, I don't know your name." He rambled. "What are you doing? Ugh. That feels so good."

"I apologize, I haven't been able to touch another being for so long now. I need to feel this, and I hope you'll be able to comply." I explained, I sounded very desperate, but it didn't matter to me anymore.

He thought for a second and then nodded. It was obvious he was a good guy and wanted to do what I asked to help me, but it was also clear to me that he enjoyed my touch, and that gave me all I needed to continue. I reached and removed his cloak, untying the band around his waist and letting it fall to the ground. He stood there in front of me, completely naked, his eyes widened. I dropped my cloak as well, the black fabric fell to the ground around me. He stared. "You're absolutely stunning." He said. Though he couldn't help but notice the erect penis pulsing at him, begging to be touched. It was veiny and hard, blessed by the goddess to satisfy all that it touches.

I smiled at him gently. "Thank you." I stared down at his own dick, it was half the size of mine but fully erect as well. He was more turned on by my touches than he let on. "I can't wait any longer." I wetted my fingers fully with my saliva, coating it as much as I possibly could, I then bent him around, leaning him over a large rock in the forest clearing. He gasped, and felt my fingers enter his depths, spreading him more than he's ever been spread before.

"Nnh. That feels so good." He said, grinding back against my fingers.

I grinned. "You haven't felt anything yet." When he was sufficiently spread by me, I lifted him in my arms, pressing his back against me. Being a creature of darkness cursed by the gods, I had superhuman strength, which came to good use in situations like this. I felt myself press against the tip of his ass, teasing him slightly. He moaned at my teasing, not able to take anymore. I press into him more, trying to see if he could take my length without it hurting him too much. His lack of complaint spurred me on, and I pushed in further, feeling his skin clench against me as he took me in.

He made sounds I couldn't even describe, moaning and groaning as I explored him deeper and deeper. After I reached halfway I exited him. He groaned in complaint, not expecting to feel so empty so quickly. I complied to his wishes, slamming him fully into his depths in one hard stroke. He screamed out, his noises echoing in the forest when he did. I grinned, this was the response I wanted. And oh... the feeling he provided me. I needed it so desperately. The clenching of wet plump skin against my constantly hard dick. It felt so good I felt the need to cum right away. But I endured it, I had to make this last- a very long time. I pounded him over and over now, and he felt more and more pleasure. Any of the pain he was feeling converted slowly, and he was engulfed by my scent and my actions, taking in my entire length like a pro. It was obvious he was close to cumming as well, and he stroked the length of his own penis, playing with the tip every few strokes and groaning as he did. I enjoyed watching it in front of me, liking how sensitive he clearly was through my attack on his prostate. He couldn't take it anymore, he came, spurts and spurts of cum hit my face, and the smell of his cum spurred me on. It was a smell I hadn't appreciated in a very long time. The goo dripped down my face and down his body, and I loved the look of it on his skin.

I couldn't take it anymore. He mewled over and over, now extra sensitive from just cumming. I knew he wouldn't be able to take anymore. I came, and my cum drenched him on the inside, shooting so deep inside of him it would be drooping out of him for days. I groaned and pumped harder, my dick more erect than it's ever been. I couldn't take his weight on top of me anymore. The exhaustion settled in and I let him go gently on the rock in front of us, both of us panting heavily.

"That was... amazing." He said, glancing at me behind his glasses.

I nodded. "We're going to have to do that again. And again. I'm never letting you go."

He thought for a second, a little scared. He then nodded, agreeing with me. "Sounds like a plan."


VRnerd
VRnerd
4 Followers