Gosh! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,657 Followers

"Right slut are you ready?" Buzz! Buzz! Jake pressed the button on the remote in his hand and Cindy stiffened and gasped! Her nipples were suddenly on fire!!

She just about screamed, "Yes Sir!" And the crowd cracked up as four pitchers were brought over in front of Cindy by her cheerleader friends. Two pitchers obviously contained beer but the other two swam with thick ropey cum. Two pitchers filled with the cum of over two hundred men. The thick slime had an acrid smell Cindy recognised immediately. She crinkled her nose and swallowed instinctively.

"This task is relatively simple..." said Jake, "You choose two pitchers out of the four in front of you, then it's two minutes to down each pitcher, two pitchers to down, or it's a whipping! Any spillages and your tits get zapped!"

The crowd went bananas! Jake quietened them with his impression of a seagull again. "Alright, alright, that's enough, we don't want to be here all night!"

"Why not!" shouted a heckler to more guffaws from the crowd.

"Ok, ok, settle down ...Now Miss Cindyslut, there are four pitchers in front of you..." the crowd gasped and collectively shook their heads as, blindfolded, Cindy nodded at two and chose her poison. Andrea quickly stepped in and made sure Cindy's choices were one pitcher of beer, and one pitcher full to the brim with warm cum, much to the delight of the cheering crowd. The other cheerleaders fought over the two remaining pitchers, pushing and pulling them back and forth and spilling half the contents of each down their fronts! They were all laughing. Many in the crowd were stroking hard cocks through their pants. Some had even pulled them out!

"Alright! Let's begin!" Jake shouted. Cindy wondered how on earth she could do it with her arms strapped up behind her back!

Andrea had been looking forward to this from as soon as Jake suggested it. She moved in behind Cindy and pushed her cunt against Cindy's fingers. She leaned over and with each arm coming around from behind Cindy, she picked up the pitcher full of beer.

Seeing all was in readiness, Jake announced, "Ok, two minutes! Go!!!"

Andrea tipped the pitcher up to Cindy's mouth but of course it was hopeless. She could hear the stupid slut swallowing then coughing and spluttering. Jake kept pushing his remote control zapper and Cindyslut didn't have a chance!

In her haste Andrea tossed the empty beer pitcher over her shoulder. It bounced off Trudy Dunbar's head and almost knocked her out! Trudy, the Vice-Captain of the cheerleaders, was livid and pounced on Andrea's back just as she was about to pour the pitcher of cum down Cindy's throat! Andrea dropped the pitcher of cum when Trudy pulled her to the ground by her hair. Somehow the pitcher snagged on Cindy's fingers on the way down!

The crowd roared!

Suddenly Andrea was being accosted from all directions by her own team! Two lycra-clad cheerleaders were sitting on her arms and another had straddled her thighs. Two more were slapping her face and tits, yelling something about how she never gave them any attention and now she was gonna pay!!! And the crowd was egging them on!

Horace Mortimer couldn't believe it! He knew he should never have trusted those damned kids! He watched in his monitor as the action switched from Cindy to Andrea. He'd have Jakes balls for this!

Then he watched fascinated as Trudy pulled the three quarters full pitcher of cum free of Cindy's fingers and she sat on Andrea's comfortable chest. Of course this knocked the wind out of Andrea, who's nose was also being held closed. She gurgled as the pitcher of cum was poured down her throat. The sight of Andrea swallowing over and over was caught perfectly in close-up from three different angles!

It was a disaster, but at least the hit meter was still going bananas! He caught sight of Jake untying Cindy and leading her away. "What the fuck does he think he's doing!" screamed Horace to no-one at all.

Meanwhile the crowd was out of control. Men had queued up in four or five lines to step up and cum all over the writhing mass of cheerleader flesh. Once Andrea was stripped and staked out the others shrugged and pulled off their uniforms too. They each took turns sitting on Andrea's face and slapped and pinched her tits if her tongue got lazy. Half the men there wanted to ride the new slut. So the cheerleaders sucked them till they were hard enough, then they just climbed right on and fucked her!

The only times Andrea's face wasn't covered in cunt was when each man came in her cursing and complaining mouth! And they made sure she got every blast. All the cheer-girls were either on their knees sucking cock and waiting for Andrea's cummy face to be free, or taking turns whipping her, in between being fucked again! For the few souls who couldn't hold back and who blasted straight into a cheer-leader's mouth, the girl just turned around and spat it onto Andrea!

Horace shook his head and muttered... "looks like I'm gonna have to start a new web-site!"

But Jake had a better idea. He put poor Cindy under a hose and sprayed her off. He wasn't going to have her stain his Firebird. Cindy couldn't stop blabbing her thankyou's as Jake sprayed the filth from her. When he was done he looked at the naked and shivering slut and felt a pang of guilt.

"Look Cindy, if you promise to give me the best head in the world, three times a week for the rest of the semester, I'll get you out of here."

Cindy thought all her Christmas' had come at once! "Is that it? Like, I don't even have to let you fuck me?"

"Nope, just the best head in the world Cindy, it's what Andrea promised me to help her gang up on you."

"Oh Jake, I'll give you blowjobs that are like totally phat!!"

"Ok, it's a deal!" He grinned as he helped Cindy into his car.

Jake drove down the ramp onto the freeway. Cindy had opened his pants and was stroking his long, thick and pulsing cock in her hand. She smiled and batted her eyelashes at him.

"You know you can like, fuck me if you want..."

"Yeah, I know," he said as he pulled Cindy's mouth down by her pigtail.

"Gosh!" She mumbled as her mouth filled with cock.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,657 Followers
12