Gosh! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,655 Followers

Jake couldn't believe he'd actually lost the Mustang. He almost broke into tears when he realised it was probably the last time he'd have as good a chance to beat Mike at pool in the big game in the middle of the night and with Mike putting up his Mustang on a bet with him on such an easy shot.

"Is it okay if we gangbang Cindy when she comes into the shop in the morning?" Mike asked courteously.

"Okay," sighed Jake, unable to believe his luck.

Mike offered Jake the thousand bucks that he won from the house but Jake refused, saying it would make him feel like a pimp. "It would make me feel like a pimp, Mike."

"How do you know what a pimp feels like?" asked Mike incredulously, except he didn't know that word. Mike shrugged and pocketed the money, saying, "Okay, since I won, I want to treat everyone to drinks!" Jake elbowed Mike and pointed out that the bar was closing which was unusual since it was the middle of the night but that's okay because it's a story. "Okay, well since this joint is closing in the middle of the night, let's go up to the Velvet Glove and crash the lezzies night and turn a bunch of them into raving heterosexual nymphos."

"Yayyy!" They all cheered, including Jake, who had never turned a lezzie into a raving heterosexual nympho in his life, poor guy.

"Hey Jake?"

"Yeah, Mike."

"How about you drive?" he offered, throwing him the keys to the Mustang.

"Cool!" Jake grinned, catching them. Well! It was a really nice car!

Author's Note: Readers, please show me if you liked this by voting, um, especially if you liked it, but either way is fine. Or something. Also, a big thank you to rachel for an excellent editing thingy.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,655 Followers