Gosh!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers

Chapter 9

Cindy couldnt believe the crowd that had gathered for cheerleader practice. They must have had a big game coming up. She blanched when she saw the other cheergirls in much more modest outfits, well, pretty skimpy but nothing like hers. She blushed fiercely and trotted up to the others, and a tall dark haired girl called her over.

"Hi Cindy, I'm Andrea, I'm the captain. I see you have the new outfit on, it looks great! Too bad ours havent been delivered yet, lets hope they are before the big game!" Andrea smiled and looked Cindy up and down and Cindy blushed even harder as she thought Andrea noticed the wetness on the inside of her thighs. Andrea smirked and turned to the rest of the team announcing, "This is Cindy, our new cheerleader!"

The girls all gathered around patting Cindy on the back and smiling. Cindy felt so popular! "Love your hair!" "The outfit looks great Cindy!" "Did you do your nails, they're phat!" "Gee I wish my tits were that big." "You have a really nice body Cindy the guys are gonna go nuts over you!" "Hey girl, love the burn tats!" Cindy joined in with the giggling and falling about.

Cindy felt like the smile on her face wouldn't budge. Her jaw ached and all she could do was giggle. She felt soooo good, kinda confident and tingly and really relaxed. Andrea called out "Stretches sluts!" And Cindy giggled with all the other girls and promptly forgot she wasnt wearing anything under her short skirt! She was completely unaware of the views she was giving the crowd, and also of the sniggers from the other cheergirls as Andrea made them bend and stretch in every which way.

"You sluts better get this right by Saturday!" Andrea said as she ran them through their cheers and Cindy picked them up ok. After all she'd had to learn a few over the years, and the routines weren't too hard. She thought the part where she was thrown up in the air and spread her legs at the crowd and touched her toes was a bit much. But the crowd sure seemed to like it. She was covered in sweat and feeling giddy as the team headed for the showers.

Cindy had stripped naked and the others were gawking at her incredible body when Andrea stopped from stepping naked under the shower. She had a whole pile of towels in her arms. "Initiation time Cindy!"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, take these towels into the boys locker rooms and stand there while each comes and gets one."

"Naked???"

"As the day you were born slut."

Cindy shivered at the thought not the words as Andrea had used 'slut' before, thinking instead that she was using the term affectionately!

"Oh gosh! ...ok!" giggled Cindy and she blushed and the towels were plonked into her open arms.

"And no complaining no matter what happens, ok?"

"Um ok..." Cindy said a little confused, wondering why she would complain about a bunch of guys picking up towels from a pile in her arms. She grinned stupidly at the rest of the girls and trotted off hearing the laughter die down as she left the girls change rooms.

She was barely out the door when she almost skipped headlong into Coach Wise.

"Gosh! Sorry Coach Wise!"

"Taking your initiation like a good girl I see Cindy?" He looked her up and down, admiring the young girls charms.

"Oh yes, Sir. I like cheerleading and I want to stay on the team. The girls are all so nice to me."

"Well Cindy I'm sure you will be well accepted here," he said continuing to ogle the young girls clean shaven cunt with her clit poking out. He licked his lips remembering what the Principal had said to him: "Treat her like a slut, humiliate her, spank her, make her suck your cock if you want, just remember its all going on film and we each get a copy." He wasnt too sure whether anyone else had had a go with the stupid bimbo but he sure wasnt going to be first. But he wanted to see a little more.

"Cindy I also have something to take to the boys changerooms, if you come to my office you can save me a trip!"

"Sure Coach, anything for 'our boys', right Sir?" Coach couldn't bring himself to tell Cindy that the boys would most likely be thinking the same thing but instead led the teen back to his office. He also wasn't about to tell her that initiations were against school policy. In fact he hoped they went on and on and on!

"Big game on Saturday Cindy," said the coach as he ushered her into his office. "Have to make sure you give everything for the team right?"

"Oh a..absolutely S..Sir!" she said breathlessly as she suddenly realised she was alone with the hunky coach and was thinking about giving HIM everything. She blushed and felt her pussy come alive and moisten. She felt like she did that time when she was given a funny cigarette!

"How about you put down those towels and give me a demonstration."

"Oh.. um...gosh... ok Coach!" Cindy felt her pussy clench as she dropped the pile of towels on his desk revealing her puffy, red nipples to him.

She giggled and pirouetted for him. She felt silly and horny and good all at once and wanted to laugh out loud at the situation. Instead she did the cheer she learnt that night, ending with her in the splits, sideways on the floor. Coach Wise felt his cock throbbing in His pants as he sat on the edge of his desk. He wanted to take it out and shove it in this stupid sluts mouth. He decided he'd wack off when she left.

"Very nice Cindy."

"Thank you Coach! Can I go now?"

"Sure Cindy." The little slut can wait he thought. Besides I want to see the tape of her in the boys change rooms. "Go on slut, you better get your initiation over with," he chuckled.

Cindy grinned stupidly, thinking "slut" must be used frequently at this school to praise the cheergirls, "Ok, Coach... um ...see you Saturday!" The naive girl didn't even notice that Coach Wise never gave her anything to add to the towels for the team. She just picked up the towels in her arms, and skipped out.

"What a great piece of ass..." said the coach under his breath.

Chapter 10

Cindy peered around the door of the change rooms and was quickly pulled inside by one of her pigtails by the tight end.

"Look what I found hangin outside the door guys!"

"Hey its the new girl, 'cindyslut'!" someone shouted and they all laughed. Cindy laughed with them and brazenly walked into the centre of the room admiring the strong bodies closing in on her. Boys wet and naked from the shower took towels from the top of the pile and slowly the upper part of her chest with the word "bimbo" in white lettering was revealed. Cindy blushed when she suddenly realised she was quite vulnerable to the team as more towels were taken and boys 'accidentally' brushed their fingers and hands against her throbbing nipples. Her breasts were revealed to them as well as her magnificent nipples, that were by now straining for attention.

"Nice nips, slut." "Mmmmm, you a pretty girl, ho." "Damn thats a fine set a china you got there girl." One by one the towels disappeared until finally Cindy stood there in the middle of the locker room, naked and embarassed. One hand had drifted down to cover her pussy. Her eyes tried more and more desperately to avert the hard cocks that seemed all around her as the boys toweled off with lecherous grins. She felt dizzy and knew she shouldn't be there, but her legs seemed heavy and she couldn't move her feet. Instead she slid a finger into her mouth and tried to hide her peeking at all the cocks by tipping her head down and glancing around through her eyelashes. She tried to rub her clit a little without anyone noticing. She gasped a when she felt how wet she was.

"What are you doing there slut?" Cindy spun around toward the door startled and pulled her hand quickly from between her legs. It was Andrea! And she was video taping the whole thing! "What's that running down the inside of your thigh slut?"

"Oh... ummm... Gosh!" Cindy was soooo embarassed.

Cindy gasped saying "Noooooo!!!" as she felt a hand reach between her legs from behind and fingers, two maybe three, slid straight into her cunt. A hand on her back pushed her forward, bending her at the waist. Someone pushed forward on her knees from behind and she collasped to the floor of the locker room, surrounded by hard and semi-hard cocks of all colours, shapes and sizes.

Cindy knew what was going to happen next. It had happened before. She blushed as the fingers worked faster in her pussy and her thighs started to shake. She saw cocks advancing on her being pushed into her hands and rubbed across her lips. She started jacking the two in her hands and one shot cum across her face and down her neck almost instantly.

How did I get here?" she wondered as the first cock was pushed into her mouth. It was only a small one, maybe five inches but was thick and filled her pouty mouth nicely.

"Suck it you fucking dirty piss drinking whore." Cindy shuddered and looked up into the eyes of one of the boys from the toilets yesterday. Oh no! She thought as she felt his hands lock it her hair and someone elses fingers pushing into her ass. She winced as cum shot straight into her mouth and she swallowed gratefully, pleased to be rid of the boy from the toilets. He wiped his wilting cock across her forehead leaving a long streak of cum that slowly dripped down into her eyes.

Cindy blinked through the stinging cum as another cock pushed into her mouth and the fingers were thankfully withdrawn from her pussy and ass. She was glad cause she didn't want to cum while being humiliated. That was always the worst. This next cock in her mouth was big though and stretched her lips and she gagged and it hit the back of her throat. Just then she saw the video camera almost pushed into her face and heard Andrea saying something to her. She started to wonder whether Andrea was really her friend or enemy, then she remembered this was part of her initiation. It was amazing that almost all the schools seemed to have the same initiation for new cheerleaders, so she wasnt too worried. Again the hands locked into Cindy's hair and she felt a cock start to slide right up her ass and she sighed through her nose.

"Welcome to the Slut Club, honey," hissed Andrea. The player with the big cock pulled out of her mouth and turned her head to the camera.

"Thanks!" grinned Cindy stupidly and the guy roared and shot cum straight in the middle of Cindy's cute face splattering everywhere. Her mouth opened in shock as another thick stream bullseyed her right over her tongue to the back of her mouth.

Just then the guy behind her shoved forward burying himself deep in her tight ass and shot a gallon of cum right up high inside her. He pulled out and was quickly replaced by another and another as guys who had been stroking their cocks came quickly once they pushed into her. They jostled for position while stroking their cocks hoping for an orifice. But most were content to simply cum all over her, knowing they would get their chance with the slut later.

Cindy started cumming too. Moaning and getting into being buttfucked and covered in cum. She wondered why so few of her friends liked buttfucking. She moaned again as another cock shot its load down her throat and she shallowed reflexively. Then she wondered why she had so few friends. Her hair was matted and dripped cum down the sides of her face. Maybe Andrea will be my friend, she thought hopefully. Andrea kept wiping the cum from Cindy's eyes and sucking her coated fingers, telling her to keep her eyes open. Cindy smiled at Andrea as she felt cum dripping down her back and the sides of her butt cheeks. Another cock entered her sloppy ass. Someone said "Keep fucking the sluts ass, she loves it." She moaned.

Andrea asked "Do you love it cindyslut? Do you love being assfucked?" shoving the camera right in her face.

"Ooooohhh yesss, I love it, I doooo, I love being assfucked mmmmmm..." and she shuddered and came again, hot boy cum shooting back out of her clenching ass and dripping copiously down the insides of her thighs. Another cock exploded across her face then another and another. Once again her cummy open mouth was pulled onto another big cock only this one was black. Her mind wandered back to the video she watched with her Daddy and she shuddered and came again!

She lost count but three or four more cocks fucked her ass and one more came in her mouth after the big black centre busted his nut between her sucking lips. Andrea was amazed the girl had such staying power. 5 or 6 more guys had cum all over Cindys body before Andrea grabbed Cindys wrist and hauled her to her feet. Cindy was stupidly wiping cum from her body and flicking it on the floor when Andrea stopped her and said "Dont waste it!"

Picking up a plastic cup Andrea started scraping all the cum covering Cindy's body into the cup. Up and down she went turning Cindy a little each time. Finally she was done and she passed it to Cindy and said "Bottoms up, slut!"

"Oh I couldn't - thats nasty!" Cindy replied.

"Drink it and you're in the Club Cindy."

"Oh.. am I? I really wanna be in it!"

"Well drink up then!"

"Ok!"

Andrea raised the camera as Cindy raised the cup spilling a little over the edge, giggling and glancing at the camera. Her pouty lips seemed to open in slow motion as she tipped back her head and poured the cup full of warm thick cum straight into her open mouth. Hoots and whistles filled her ears as the boys went crazy seeing what this slut would do for approval. Cindy licked her lips and drew her finger around the inside of the cup before popping it into her mouth and smiling at the camera as she sucked it clean.

Andrea shook her head and shouted "Bye guys!" as she dragged a waving Cindy out of the locker room by her still slippery wrist.

"God you are such a fucking cum slut arent you Cindy?" said Andrea, but before Cindy could answer, the two girls ran into Coach Wise in the hallway.

"Ah, I see you survived the first part of your initiation Cindy," he smiled broadly and leered at her cum streaked body.

"Ummm ...the first part Sir???" gasped Cindy as she covered her breasts and crotch with her hands suddenly realising she was naked and streaked with cum. Cindy didnt notice Andrea winking at the coach, popping the disc out of the camera then handing it to him, she was too busy looking up and down the corridor hoping no-one else would see her.

"I think you better go with Andrea cindyslut. I think she has plans for you. And don't worry, I called your Dad and told him the other cheerleaders were throwing you a party and that I personally would drive you home."

"You are sir? Thats so nice of you! Gosh Andrea I love parties! I think I'm gonna like it here!"

Andrea rolled her eyes at the coach, grinned and grabbed Cindy's arm. "C'mon cindyslut lets get you cleaned up. Time to party!"

"Ok... hey is there gonna be cake?"

Chapter 11

Cindy was unceremoniously dragged back into the girls locker room by Andrea and was greeted with cheers and laughter by the other girls. In a routine practiced earlier they all patted Cindy on the back and welcomed her to the "Slut Club." Stupid Cindy was all smiles as the girls looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Oh Cindy you are soooo suited to the club girl!"

"Oh yeah, a real natural!"

"You might even make it to the top!"

"God I wish I was you Cindy!" They all burst into laughter at that! And so did Cindy, even if it was just to join in. She had a funny feeling about this club.

"Hey I better get cleaned up for this party!" said Cindy, suddenly noticing she was naked and cum-streaked amongst a bunch of conservatively dressed teen girls.

"There's no time!" said Andrea, presenting Cindy with her cheer uniform.

"Oh no I cant wear that! Look at it, its all smelly and sweaty, and look at all of you, you're all dressed up! And gosh! I just HAVE to shower!" Cindy squealed in desperation.

"No way cindyslut! There's no time... and there won't be any cake left unless we leave RIGHT NOW!"

"Oohhhh, gosh! Alright, but I feel like SUCH a slut all covered in cum..."

"Oh Cindy, don't you know you ARE a slut by now?" asked Andrea, and the whole team fell about laughing, while Cindy pouted... then giggled.

Chapter 12

Later that evening, Cindy's stepdad shook his head in wonder. "This is great stuff," he said, looking at the amazing images on the computer screen.

"I know." replied Coach Wise. "That Andrea sure knows how to handle a camera huh," he added. "And the best thing is you can download it straight to the net! Ain't technology amazing!"

"Man, this is gonna make me a lot of money, I mean us!" Horace Mortimer said, handing Coach Wise a wad of bills.

"Damn, and its so much fun too. Hey, you coming to the 'party'?"

"Naaaa, I think I'll just alarm the front door to wake me, and greet her when she drags herself in."

Both men laughed heartily. "And be sure and activate the cameras!" quipped the coach.

"Ha ha ha, oh coach, they are always on!"

This time it was the coach that shook his head in wonder as he stepped up into his RV and fired up the engine.

Mortimer yelled out "I'll tell Skinner you did a good job coach!" as the coach roared out of the driveway waving and heading to the 'party'.

ok... I'm exhausted after that. Glad it's out of My system lol. Please read My other stories for the more serious stuff *winks*

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers
12