Got Her to Cheat!

Story Info
Now-married ex-girlfriend still loves being his slut.
5.2k words
3.81
124.9k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had planned this for a while. Her husband was going on an assignment that would keep him out till the wee hours, and keep him 40 miles away as well. He was set to leave at 5:30 PM, and I waited a block away in my car, watching for him to leave. And he did, he's a punctual guy, she had told me.

His car pulled out of the driveway and down the hill, turned the corner and I watched the last of it as it disappeared behind the corner bushes. And I waited some more, just to make sure. Besides, she needed time to change.

About ten minutes later, I got out of the car and slowly, nonchalantly walked toward the house. I've never been there before, but then again, I had seen her last week when she came into the city to see me. She was running errands, her husband didn't know that she was in touch with me. We used to live together, she and I. She wasn't happy with her hubby, hadn't been for a while and she had given up on him. And now we were revamping our romance. I rang the bell. The door opened.

God, she looked good. She was a fox. Long, slender legs on her firm and petite body, long silken dark hair. She had changed into a midriff top, showing off her flat tummy and belly button. She also had a on a black miniskirt that fit her to a T, and black high heels. Nice, very nice. I thought about how hot she looked, and how good she was at fucking and remembered how she sucked cock like a pro, and as the thought flashed by I found myself walking in with a big smile. "Hey, babe," I said, as I eyed her up and down. "You look great."

She smiled and placed her hands on my arms as if to hold me. Looking me in the eye she answered, "So do you!" and hugged me. We both looked up at each other at the same moment and placed our lips on each other's and gave a few little smatterings of kisses. "C'mon in!" she invited, "Let me give you the grand tour!"

We were in the kitchen, from which I could see the living room. "Cute," I said looking all around me. "It looks like a cute little home. You like living here?" I asked.

"Yeah... yeah... it's nice. You know," she said tilting her head at me as if questioning. Yeah, I knew. It's nice, except you have to live with that idiot. Well, that was about to change, because today I was setting on marking her as mine.

"Well this is the downstairs," she continued taking me on the tour. "And we have some more space upstairs" she said just as she reached the staircase and started climbing.

I watched her from the bottom of the staircase as she slowly ascended until her miniskirt was at eye length. I watched at she took another step or two up and saw the skirt rise above my eye line and bring the tops of her legs into my view. Nice. Hey, I thought, I'd better start following her, so I started to climb the stairs too, but slowly.

She was just far ahead of me and higher than me that I could see under her skirt. She was wearing a black thong, the thin black fabric wedged between her round little bubble butt. I watched as her cute ass cheeks shifted from side to side as she took the rest of the stairs up. Very hot to look at her ass, I thought. And knowing her, the fact that she was wearing a miniskirt meant that she wanted to be attractive to me, which she was. And knowing her, the fact that she was wearing a thong meant that she was open and ready for some exploration down there. I knew I was in for a good fucking.

We entered the main room off the staircase. The bedroom. It was decorated nicely, very cute. Queen size bed with iron railings. "Baby, this is nice." I complimented. "So, this is where all your loving takes place, huh?"

"Oh," she said, a bit flustered. "What are you thinking of?" She chuckled. "Don't think about me fucking my husband on that bed!" she protested.

"Well, it does look like a comfortable bed, anyway, regardless of what you're doing in it." I laughed for a moment and then thought reflectively for a second. I took a step toward her and slipped my arms around her. She didn't object. "You look good, baby, real good." I started giving her little pecks on her lips. "I haven't seen you in a while, it's too long a while." I hinted, and continued kissing her, her nor resisting my kisses but now pecking back. It was great to feel her soft lips on mine, she felt so fucking good in my arms, and with the erotic vision of watching her ass go up the stairs playing in my mind, I just had to have her. My pecking turned into a long kiss and I ran my tongue into her lips. She kissed back just as passionately and our mouths opened to accept each other's hot tongues, entwining them, swirling them around, and we started running our hands through each other's hair, up and down each other's backs, as we pressed our mouths together, our tongues meshing inside her mouth then inside my mouth, and we traded back and forth for a while, never coming up for air. She was breathing a little bit harder now. And my dick was getting hard in my pants.

I hadn't jerked off for a few days, and I hadn't had sex with anyone, so I was hard and horny right away. She raised her leg and started stroking the side of my hip with her leg as we continued making out in her bedroom. Well, a married woman isn't going to swap tongues and make out and rub her leg against you unless she's ready for more, and wants it, so I slipped my hands down from behind her back and slipped them under her miniskirt and grabbed her round tight little ass, one cheek in each hand, and pushed her into me to grind her groin into mine, all the while massaging her butt. This heated her up and seemed to make her even more excited, and it sure had the same effect on me. Her round little fleshy bubble butt ass cheeks felt good in my hands as I grabbed and squeezed them over and over again. What a hot ass she has.

Without missing a beat, and still thrusting out tongues into each other's mouths and swirling them around in the heat we were getting in, she extended her left hand letting it slip down to my crotch and started rubbing my dick through my pants, up and down, up and down, along the length of my cock. My dick responded by stiffening more and more, growing larger with every rub of hers. Man, I was getting turned out by this sexy fucking girl. She was ready, able and very willing to cheat on her husband.

My dick was now making a big tent in my pants. She stopped kissing me to look down at this wicked bulge of mine and started to unzip my fly. She tugged the zipper down and looked up at me while she slipped her hand in to fish for my cock. I felt her cool lean fingers find me, and wrap around my dick and with a slight expert yank, my hardened rod was sticking straight out of my pants. I have a big, thick cock, and she loves that. And there it was, all full eight inches of it, being held in her soft small hand.

She looked at me and smiled as she slowly continued to rub my exposed dick. "Mmmmm," she moaned, "I haven't seen your cock in a while. Your cock is so big, look how it juts out of my hand, baby." She smiled and turned her attention back down to stare at the huge hard dick in her hands while she continued to slowly stroke it, looking at it as if mesmerized by the sight of it. She seemed to be real attracted to my big cock. But then, I knew she liked everything about big cocks.

She pulled on it some, she tugged on it some, as if experimenting with getting it harder. And then, she leaned down. She hovered her head over my cock for a second as she lifted my heavy dick to meet her face, and planted a big wet kiss on the tip of my cockhead, letting her soft full lips gently linger for one wet moment longer.

Then she dropped to her knees and pulled my dick out of my pants all the way, helping it along by pushing aside the pants around the fly. She slipped her warm mouth around my dick, engulfing the first inch or two. It felt warm, wonderful.

Her little tongue swirled around my cockhead, sending waves of pleasure through me and teasing the hell out of me. Then she started moving her lips, wrapped tightly around my dick, slowly back and forth over my head and shaft, using her hand to keep my dick steady. Her tongue was darting and flicking under the dickhead engulfed inside her mouth, lapping around that sensual crevice, and every tongue flick and lap of hers was fucking ecstasy. What a fucking talented mouth.

"Uhhh, yeah..." I groaned, letting her know that whatever she was doing, I was liking it. "Baby," I said, "pretend my cock is a big tongue in your mouth. Make out with it, make out with my cock, baby."

The thought of that suggestion made her moan and she started fervently making out with my dick, keeping it in her mouth, making out with it passionately, tongue swirling and meshing around it, clutching onto my ass, pushing me into her face, tonguing my stiff dick inside her mouth as if it were her lover kissing her.

"Oh God," I moaned. The feelings were ecstatic; the thought of her making out with my prick was nasty.

But then, she always liked the way I'd bring out the little whore in her. She'd do about anything I'd ask in bed.

"Baby," I asked, "do you like the way my hard cock feels in your mouth?" She moaned in agreement as she continued to suck deeper now. "Mmmm, baby," I continued, seeing how my words were making her respond with increased passion. "You like the way my big heavy cock feels weighted down on your tongue?" More moans. With her hands now, she started stretching my cock while sucking it, pushing the base of my shaft into me while simultaneously tugging the upper part away from me, and getting as much of it as she could possibly fit into her mouth, as she stepped up her effort. She stopped, pulled her head back and up over my rigid cock and slowly let form a glob of spit on her lips. She let in drop down slowly and drip over my cock, then went back to work pumping and sucking my now very slick cock.

"Oh God baby," I moaned, as she pumped harder. "Oh, you're jerking me off into your mouth. You like that, don't you?" I heard her mumble a "Mmmm, mmm" in agreement without missing a beat in stroking or sucking. Her tongue was lapping all around my cock head, her lips were pressing against my shaft, her hands pumping away at me, my dick sliding in and out of her mouth.

She gets off feeling hard cocks throbbing in her mouth and shooting off their cum.

"Oh, fuck, you are a slut, sucking my cock like a pro, jerking a big cock off into your mouth. You love sucking cocks, don't you? You just love sucking cocks, I know," I said in my heat, "you fucking slut...You've been sucking off other guys behind your husband's back for years, huh?" She didn't stop, it didn't matter that I knew this, and I knew that she was getting other guys off because back when she was with me, that's what I taught her to do. I broke her in to expand her sexually. I was the one that introduced her to three-ways and orgies. She loved having two dicks from time to time. She was a willing participant. I had watched before as she'd greedily suck one man's cock and then turn to the other man and slurp his dick. I was there when I treated her to a special birthday present. I had placed a swinger's ad looking for two guys with huge round dicks and big heavy balls to come fuck her. Finally got two decent looking guys, their dicks and balls were obscenely large for their bodies. I told them to store up their cum for a week to make sure they'd be real horny and filled with cum, I promised them they'd have prime cunt, it would be worth it, and it was, for everyone. What a show. One guy pumping her from behind with a very massive cock while she was taking it in the mouth from another man's huge and heavy dick, slurping ferociously and head bobbing while he fucked her mouth, the head of his cock forming a huge bulge in her cheek, while pumping and thrusting her cute ass into the guy behind her, having them take turns stretching her holes to their satisfaction until they both emptied their huge balls and shot loads of their hot cum into her a few times throughout the night until they were completely spent and exhausted with not a drop remaining in their sacs. Happy birthday, cum slut! we said and we all had a laugh. When she used to be with me years ago, I'd bring guys home from work and have little fuck parties where we'd all bang her, sometimes several of us in her holes at the same time, sometimes taking turns fucking her hard like a whore and dumping our cum in her willing holes, sometimes both. We used to pick up guys in bars for her to fuck. Like I said, she enjoyed being nasty and whorish and that's why she learned to be so good at it with all that experience. Made her feel good to be that great at it, and wanted.

It was no big guess that she had kept up that behavior unknown to her husband. I don't care if that's what she likes to do. Hell, the more she practices on different cocks, the better she gets. I wonder if her husband ever noticed the changes in her technique from time to time? Bet he did, but why should he complain? Better to remain ignorant and get the best blowjobs and fuckings of your life. The only thing she loved about her husband was that he has an ten inch dick and knew how to use it., she told me. This girl was about having great sex, that's all, and not stopping until your cock was dry, spent and limp. She went after cum like a real whore.

She took my long dick out of her mouth and held it straight up by the head in her fist while she ran her tongue up and down my shaft. She swirled her tongue around my heavy balls, lifting them each with her tongue as she bathed them in her warm saliva. That felt great. She kissed my cock once and then she stood up, looked at me, turned and walked to the other side of the room while she stripped off her clothes.

My eyes traveled up those long lean legs as she walked away from me to the other end of the room, and sitting on top of her legs was the cute little tight bubble butt. In her high heels, her butt buoyed up a bit, bouncing with a slight jiggle with every step, swaying from one side to the other. My cock twitched involuntarily at the sight.

I was getting hot knowing that soon I'd be slipping my dick into her little wet pussy, pushing my cock digging it into her cunt nestled on that hot beautiful ass and in between her long legs.

She turned and walked back to me, having completely stripped. I had taken off my clothes to join her. She pressed her warm naked body against mine and started kissing me passionately again. I could taste myself in her mouth, but who cares? My cock was hard and pressed up against her flat cut tummy, my cock head was leaking pre-cum and it was sliding down her abs and pooling up in her belly button. I moved her to the bed and laid her down.

She got up on all fours, facing away from me and leaned down, thrusting her ass into the air. Perched like that, she swayed her ass slowly back and forth at me, as if to say "come fuck me," she wasn't even aware that's what she was doing. Hell, my balls were almost ready to erupt when she was sucking my cock, here she was giving me such a hot presentation of her pussy for my cock to fuck. How could I pass up that invitation?

Well, first I decided I'd heat her up a bit, and give my balls a chance to cool off before sticking my cock into her pussy so that I'd be able to pump her for a while and enjoy her before cumming. With her ass arched into air, I climbed right behind her and dove my head right between her curvy ass cheeks and brought my lips and tongue to her pussy lips. They were a little dry and cold, but they weren't going to stay that way. By the time I planned on finishing, her pussy lips were going to be hot, wet, and red from being engorged through good old fucking and sucking.

I pushed her lips apart with my tongue and ran it up and down and along the inner wall of her outer lips. "Hmmmmmmm," she let out a long, long, pleasant sound, you could tell that she was enjoying this, that the beginning of her pleasurable sensations had now begun. I lapped around a while, stretching her lips with my tongue, painting it with my warm wet saliva, and then started running my tongue over her hood, being careful not to touch her clit, yet. She moaned some more and her ass started to sway a bit in tune with my tongue movement. "Wait," she said, and shifted around to lie in her back. She spread her legs out. "OK, now," she said and closed her eyes as I went down on her again. Her clit was noticeably bigger and protruding like a little button of skin peeking from under her hood. I slowly started lapping around her clit and she turned her head as if to brace herself. I reached up with one hand started rubbing her stomach, slowly running my hand gently up her body until it was encircling one of her spectacular globes, to play a little tit squeeze while I ate her. Her pink nipples were petite, cute and very, very hard. I was now circling my tongue around her clit and alternatively kissing it, nibbling at it, sucking at it, pulling it away into my mouth and caressing it with my tongue, like I was giving her clit a blowjob. Her legs were lazily at my sides and then they started to stiffen, and she moaned softly, slowly.

Watching this beautiful creature getting so hot before me from my tongue was doing its job in revving up my cock once again for some action with this fox. Her pussy was dripping, part from my spit, part from her own cunt juices, dripping in a little stream or two out of her cunt and over the curvature of her sweet little ass, and unto the bed sheets. I made a mental note to tell her about the pool of pussy juice on the quilt that will have to be cleaned before hubby gets home. I wasn't going to tell her now, didn't want to spoil the moment.

I leaned over her as she lay there, still eyes closed, head resting to the side, her arms and hands just laying aimlessly, and her legs still spread, showing me that delectable little cunt of hers. Maybe she was fantasizing what was about to come.

Propping over her, I leaned down and kissed her long neck, along the side, running my lips and applying a little sucking pressure, not enough to leave a mark, here and there, and she oohed. When I worked my way up to her ear, I whispered into it with a low, hot breath, "Baby.... spread your legs wide for me..."

Immediately, still not opening her eyes, still not moving her head, still enjoying the sensations I had been giving her, she complied by lifting her gorgeous slender legs stiffly out and spread wide apart, holding herself by her ankles to keep her legs spread out into the air. "Mmm, baby..." she moaned, "... I'm so horny". And she was. Her pussy juices kept flowing.

Still hovering over her, I grabbed my rock hard dick at the base and nudged her lips with the tip of my head. She gasped just a little. I rubbed my cock into her pussy juices all around the outside of her hole just to get lubed, but also to tease her a bit. Now that I had her wet juice all over my cockhead, I rubbed the head on her clit. "Oh God!," she cried, her head lifting for a second. "That feels so gooood" and her head dropped right back. I aimed my cock's head right up at her hole and gave a push and went in maybe two inches. It felt damn good. It felt damn good to be inside her again. "Oh.. Oh.. you feel great!" she said in a breathy way. I pushed my cock all the way in until I felt her opening surrounding the base of my shaft. "So do you" I said back. She grunted in appreciation.

I started to pump in and out of her slowly at first, until I felt there was no friction and plenty of juicy lube welling up in her pussy, and started pumping her cunt faster. "Baby," I said. "I got a lot of cum filling my balls, and I'm going to fill up your pussy with loads of it...". She was thrusting back a bit to meet my thrusts, just real little moves, and without missing a beat she answered, "My pussy's all yours baby, all yours... I want every last drop. Keep fucking me, and when your balls start to erupt... just let your load spurt out, baby... don't hold back... let all your cum erupt out of your balls and through your big long dick and shoot into me, baby... that's what my pussy's for..." her voice had dropped to a whisper and I was sawing in and out of her faster. I stopped all of a sudden and straightened up and grabbed her legs out of her hands and threw them up against my chest and up one each side of my head, straight up, which pushed her pussy into a higher position, higher angle. Now I could bear straight down into her hole, and really plunge my cock in deeper, which I did over and over again. She was squirming in pleasure from every wave I gave her, and my cock was starting to throb.

12