Got Her to Cheat!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, you're so good! Your cock is so big. It feels as hard as steel, baby" she groaned.

I yanked my dick out by sitting up straight and grabbed her ass and hips and flung her around to her lie on stomach to her surprise, and without stopping I grabbed her hips and pulled them up to me to bring her ass back arched up again. She quickly settled into a position and I thrust my dick deep, the deepest it's been. She let out a little surprise cry of pleasure, and then started bucking back to me to pump my cock. I just took a break and let her slide her cunt to and fro along my dick in a manic back and forth frenzy and I felt my cock start to throb again. "I feel you throbbing, " she said, "I love feeling a hard big cock throb inside my pussy." She loves big dicks, that I know. She loves to look at them, she loves to feel them throb in her mouth and in her cunt and even in her hands. She loves to see streams of cum shoot out of them and hit the wall across the room. She loves to see a man's face crunch up as he cums. She loves knowing what pleasure she can give a big hard dick. That's what makes it so tough for her to pass up any offer. She always wants to see what someone's dick looks like, and what she can do with it, and she never passes up an offer, as far as I know.

We were slamming into each other now, nonstop. My cock felt so hard, so big, so tight, that it felt like it has stretched its skin as far as it could possible go, and was aching to get even bigger and push my cockskin further, but there was no more give... it felt like it was going to bust. That's when I started feeling that tingling feeling down in the base, my cum gurgling, starting to boil, my overfilled balls tightening up, that itch being triggered that needed that special scratching that comes from shooting a load out...

I pulled out and swung around in front of her in a second. I cupped her face in my hand, my other hand on my dick and ordered her to quickly open her mouth and give me her tongue, and she did. What a sweet vision that was, her cute little face in my hand, here eyes looking up right into mine, her willing mouth wide open and her tongue just sticking out for me... and her blind faith compliance to fulfill my desire to shoot as much cum as I want into her mouth. And I knew that inside her, she was loving the naughty feeling of being such a fucking slut for me that she'd be my cum bucket. Really, anything I want, she'll do.

I laid the better part of my pussy coated dick right flat on her tongue, and pumped it, pushing my straining cock into the mounds of her hot wet tongue and banging against her lips as she pushed her tongue up against my huge dick, wrapping its underside. "Mmmm, baby," she cooed. "Clean my fucking dirty mouth out with your big fucking cock," and before she could even finish her sentence I was sticking my cock deep into the sides of her mouth and flopping it from side to side and all around striking the insides of her cheeks while she held onto my cock with her lips, swishing her tongue around underneath, listening to the gurgling sounds her mouth was making from all the spit and pre-cum that had been oozing out of my piss slit and filling her mouth.

My cock throbbed three huge pulses inside her mouth and out shot two long thick streams of cum, then what seemed like load after load erupting from my dick, from my overfilled boiling balls, thick gooey streams of hot stringy liquid, I could feel my balls chucking it up, and she took it all without flinching, riding my throbs with her mouth. Hot jets of my salty white goo was being splattered all over the insides of her mouth, coat after coat piling up and dripping all over her open mouth, and as it began to subside, she gave me a bonus, wiggling her tongue under my head, which just triggered me to shoot a few more last blasts of hot jizz into her throat. She has a tiny mouth, which is another reason her blowjobs feel so great on a big round dick like mine, but it was too tiny to keep the cum from spilling out of her mouth as I was shooting my wads into her.

"Swallow it! Don't let it spill out!" I ordered her. Mine is the only cum she swallows. She never swallowed her husband's cum, and I don't think she ever swallowed anybody else's cum, though I wouldn't know for sure, except for one time when she blew three dicks at the same time and had all of them cum in her mouth one right after another so that she could slurp down a tasteful mixed cum cocktail. But the fucking whore in her delighted in swallowing all of my cum every time she's ever sucked my cock, and she has a long history of sucking my cock. She must've drunk gallons of my cum over the years, who knows how many more gallons of other men's assorted cums she's drunk down. It made me hot as hell to know she drinks cum behind her husband's back, every fucking week she meets some new guys whose dicks she's gotta suck, who's cocks she wants to feel pumping and throbbing in her cunt, whose cocks she loves to feel shoot their hot cream into her. And with her body, and her talents, there isn't a man who wouldn't fuck her in a second, and there's no one who's balls she can't make explode.

I heard her making noises with her throat, almost sounded as if she was gagging, but she was just trying to swallow and gulp down the massive amount of cum that I shot. "Mmmm baby," she said smiling as she swiped her tongue slowly back and forth across her cum covered lips, cleaning them off. "You taste so good..." The tip of her sexy tongue had a long string of my cum hanging from it and dribbling on her chin.

"Baby," I asked, my dick still hard. "Then just suck me off a bit more, make sure you suck all the cum out of my balls. There's still some left. Drain them, baby. I want to make sure I gave you every last drop." I smiled at her. "Lay down and I'll make sure your balls are drained, baby," she said, and I did. And she leaned over me, grabbed my cock and started sucking it again, making it even harder, so that she could blow it to get my balls to spew out another fucking big wet load of hot jizz for her to swallow, which she did. I love making her my whore.

12