Got Milf?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was definitely what I needed, a good Mexican house cleaning. Jessica had been in the house maybe five minutes and my cum was in her tummy.

I took her head in my hands and leaned down and kissed her strongly, licking her teeth and tongue with abandon, tasting my cum in her mouth. She stared in surprise and then kissed back hungrily.

I pulled her up to her feet and pressed her to me with both hands on her tight denim-clad butt, cupping her ass cheeks. I squeezed them and kneaded them as she moaned into my mouth.

I grabbed her by the hand and led her down the stairs to my den, the chief component of which was the mattress of the sleeper sofa. I had already taken the liberty to prepare this prior to her arrival.

For the first time, I admired her beautiful tits. The aureoles were light brown and about an inch and a half across. The nipples, fully hardened and erect were a shade or two darker and just enormous. They stood out at least an inch and were almost a half inch in diameter. My mouth was just watering to suck on them.

We kissed again, my tongue exploring her mouth and hers fighting its way into mine, our bodies crushed together and held there by our hands grasping each other's butts. I broke the kiss and stepped back and removed my shirt, then toppled us both onto the bed.

I kissed and licked in the hollow of her throat and down into the cleavage between her breasts. I licked there and then under each breast, squeezing gently on the other as I tongued her. Then I licked around to the side of her right breast with little suckings, enough to note an increase in her breathing and moaning. I switched to the left breast for the same treatment began gently stroking the nipple of the right with a moistened finger.

She loved it.

I licked my way up to her right nipple and began stroking the left. I took the nipple in my mouth and started gently sucking on its hugeness. If anything, it got harder and bigger. I trapped it with my lips and flicked it with my tongue.

"Ohhh, more of that, please, please," Jess moaned. "I can cum from this if you keep eet up."

I couldn't ignore the other nipple and started in on a similar treatment of its hard pink flesh. I began tweaking and gently twisting the other between my thumb and forefinger, repeatedly wetting them first from my mouth and then holding them up to hers for more lubrication which she did with more moaning.

In just a short time she began to buck her chest at me and moan loader, "I'm cumming, Dios Mio."

And her jeans were still on, her Mexican mound still untouched. It was time to rectify that condition.

I reached down and eased my hand beneath her jeans, unsnapping the button, and wandered my digits down to her puffy vulva. She spread her legs as I pulled the jeans and miniscule black thong down her legs and over her bubble ass and I dipped my fingers into her steamy cunt. It was awash in pussy juice, a cauldron of humidity. En fuego.

I literally cupped a handful of pussy juice, smeared it all over her puffy labia, and rubbed her clit with it. She screamed and arched up, her second orgasm of this young night, this one by the clitoral stimulation.

I looked at the glazed look in her almond eyes, her mouth open and tongue on her lips, her fully erect nipples, hard still from our activities before and her beautiful chestnut-hued cunt just dripping cream. I ducked my head between her legs.

"I need to eat this gorgeous pussy, Jessie," I said, craving the taste of the yummy enchilada that awaited me. "I want to make you keep cumming."

With that I lowered my head so that I was just above her mons. I could smell the musky scent of a woman in dire heat.

Pulling her down further for increased access, I pushed her thighs back to her tits with my forearms and pulled her labia open with my thumbs. She was completely exposed to me from behind her ass hole to her clit and the gorgeous strip of thick and curly dark brown pubic hair crowning her vulva. I licked the crease where her thigh joined her groin on both sides and she murmured, "Mmmmmm".

I sucked each of the outer lips into my mouth and rubbed my tongue on them. My face was already wet with the constant dripping of her hot juices. Then I started behind her anus and, in one long slow passage, licked across that dark puckered hole, on up across her slit to the pronounced pearl of her clit.

I took a second to admire this image and emblazon it into my mind. I licked around and around it and then flicked my tongue across it. She started cumming again and I had only just begun my worship of the most magnificent cunt I had ever enjoyed. The heat emanating from her gash was seemingly at a boiling point. I half-expected to see vapors wafting through the room.

I left my thumb in contact with her clit while I moved my mouth down to the senstive area at the very bottom of her pussy. Jessica was creaming steadily with continuous orgasms and I began to suck her delectable sauces into my mouth, swallowing as needed. She was like a running faucet. A faucet that was bucking and moaning and cumming again and again.

I went a little lower and again tongued that pretty rosebud anus. It flittered open slightly and she moaned again in a low guttural wail, "Chessssss. Oh chessss. Please, don't stop."

I took my thumb and put it into her cunt while still stimulating the clit with my index finger. Her cunt spasmed around my thumb. As it relaxed, her pretty little asshole relaxed against my tongue and I pressed it into her ass, licking in a circle.

She shrieked again, sounding suspiciously like that Charo actress from the seventies, for those old enough to remember the comparison. "Chess, oh chesssssss. Suck my asshole, tongue fuck me. Don't stop. Don't stop...", and her squeals became incoherent as my tongue worked in deeper and circled harder.

She had yet another huge orgasm, bucking her hips up hard and producing a long stream of milky cream from her cunt, which I sucked up and swallowed.

At this point, my hard cock needed release again. I pulled back and rubbed the purple head of my dick against her pretty Mexican slit to wet it and entered her in one deep stroke. She was very tight, maybe hotter than any cunt I'd ever been in before. Her hips raised and circled and she stroked my cock with the educated but recently neglected walls of her pussy.

"That's eet, that's eet," she gasped. "Oh, Dios Mio, eet's so fucking big and it's stretching me hard."

I knew I would not last long, even after being the grateful recipient of her great blowjob. So I pumped hard into her in long strokes, burying in balls-deep over and over, again and again. Jessie was cumming pretty much continually now, moaning, pulling at my ass with both hands to insure deepest penetration.

I reached under her ass and wet my middle finger in the juices leaking constantly from her cunt and pressed it slowly but steadily into her asshole. She bucked up and screamed out, "Oh sheeeeettt. Fuck my ass, lover."

Her steamy cunt began squeezing my cock and her asshole captured my finger in an anal vise-like grip. That was it for me. I started flowing my seed into that tight Mexican cunt.

Five, six, seven squirts of my hot cum were deposited into that anal Mexican inferno, just holding my twitching cock as deep as I could inside her.

Then she did something that no woman had dared do before, and I've been around the carnal block a time or two or three.

Jess got to her knees and crawled around until she was between my legs, never losing eye contact with me. Then she lifted my cock with her hand and licked the cum off of my thigh that had been dripping there. Her eyes closed and she licked her lips and said, "Oh chess. That's soooo good."

As a grand finale of sorts, she took my cock in her mouth and began sucking and licking it clean. She proceeded to lick the mixture of our cum off of my balls. She licked around them, then one at a time sucked them into her mouth for a more thorough cleaning.

She pushed my thighs back and started licking my asshole. I really, really loved that. She rimmed it again and again and then slowly pressed her tongue into me. I was moaning and squirming and believe it or not, my cock was starting to grow again.

But she looked up and smiled and said, "All clean now. Doesn't that feel better?"

I answered, "Incredible, Jessie. But you know, we have to get you cleaned up, also. Fair is fair."

I took her shoulders and gently pushed her down again and pulled her legs apart. She looked down at me with a strange look. I guess she thought I would go get a washcloth, but I had other things in mind.

I pulled her legs apart and began to lick our combined cum first from her pussy. I sucked it out and swallowed it, licking my lips and going back for more. Then I licked on down and cleaned her anus of the accumulation of juices there. I licked all over her inner thighs that were covered with our cream and cleaned her up.

We both snuggled into each other's arms and collapsed into slumber.

Yet before dozing, I remembered trying to convince myself that there was no way this was going to be a one-timer.

Was it?

12