Got Milk?

Story Info
A lactating mother gets some help from the babysitter
2k words
4.54
297.2k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labyrinth
Labyrinth
11 Followers

Jennifer looked nervously at the clock. It was exactly 30 seconds past the time it was last time she looked. The ticking of the clock was out of time with the mechanical rhythm of the double electric breast pump which only added to her growing agitation. Her engorged breasts were filled to bursting but in spite of her obvious abundance of milk, the pump was only producing a trickle. She turned the pump up to ‘full’ and whimpered softly as the increased pressure sucked mercilessly on her aching nipples. The trickle increased slightly, but not enough.

She looked at the clock again. Scott would be here any minute and she’d only managed to pump 2 of the 8 oz she still needed to leave so that he could feed the baby while she was at work. In desperation she began to massage her breasts, trying to speed up the process. Just then, she heard the knock at the door. With 6 more oz to go, she knew that she couldn’t stop now so she yelled for him to come in. Jennifer’s face flushed with embarrassment when she saw the look on 18 year old Scott’s face. She imagined how it must look and immediately regretting allowing him to see her this way. He was just out of high school and would be off to college after the summer. “I’m sorry, I know this looks awful, but I’m having a hell of a time getting enough milk to leave for you” she said apologetically. Scott recovered quickly. “No,” he stammered, “it’s just that I wasn’t expecting it. I always figured that the milk in the fridge was the kind that came out of a can.” He had not taken his eyes off of her for a second and Jennifer noticed the look on his face change from shock to fascination.

“How does it work?” Scott asked. “Well, its kind of hard to explain,” Jennifer said hesitantly, “but if you really want to know, come over here and I’ll show you.” Scott’s eyes widened and he practically sprinted across the room. Jennifer questioned the appropriateness of what she was about to do but decided to go ahead with it in the name of education since he seemed so interested. The machine was still whirring and sucking as Scott watched with growing interest. Jennifer explained how it worked all the while juggling the pump with one hand and massaging her breasts with the other.

“So what does the rubbing do? I mean, how you’re rubbing them with your hand?” Scott asked.

Jennifer flushed with embarrassment. “I’m sorry Scott… this must be really awkward for you. The baby’s sleeping. Why don’t you just go watch TV? I’ll let you know when I’m done here” she said softly.

“No.. It’s ok, really!” Scott protested. “Look, I don’t know a lot about breastfeeding but I can see that you’re not getting anywhere Mrs. Carpenter. Why don’t you let me help?”

“Oh no, I couldn’t… I wouldn’t feel comfortable with that and I certainly couldn’t ask you to do that” Jennifer spluttered, now more embarrassed than ever. She cursed herself for letting herself get into this position.

“I’m not some little kid Mrs. Carpenter.” Scot replied. Sure, it’s new to me but I can see that you’re having trouble and I’d like to help if I can. I can also see that you’re already late for work. So just tell me what to do and we’ll get this bottle filled up and you out the door, ok?”

Her breasts were on fire with engorgement now and her nipple couldn’t take much more of this sucking. She knew he was right so with a sigh, Jennifer said “You’re right. And god knows I could use the help.”

Scott stood behind her, reached over and started to massage her swollen breasts. At first Jennifer felt ashamed but she tried to relax, knowing that unless she did, her milk would continue to come out in drops. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back. His hands did feel good.

Scott continued to massage her breasts and before long, the milk began to flow. A trickle at first and then more, and more. He was leaning over her now, his arms aching but he was enjoying this too much to stop! Jennifer inhaled his fresh masculine scent as his strong hands kneaded her breasts in a hypnotic rhythm and was shocked to feel a tingle between her legs. This startled her enough that she opened her eyes. The bottle was full!

She switched off the machine and the room was silent. “Well,” she said with a bit of a giggle, “this is awkward!” Her cheeks flushed as she disconnected the machine and got up to put the bottle in the fridge.

“Not at all Mrs. Carpenter, I was glad I could help. I know how important it is to you to breastfeed the baby” Scott said graciously. “Anything I can do to help… just ask!”

Jennifer appreciated how cool Scott was being about this more than she could say. She didn’t have time to linger though. She was very late for work now! She thanked Scott profusely and gave him some last minute instructions as she flew out the door.

By the time she got to the stop sign at the end of the street it became obvious to Jennifer that she had another problem. Her panties were soaking wet. Flustered, embarrassed & late, she struggled out of them as she pulled onto the freeway. It was going to be a long day.

And a long day it was. Jennifer found it hard to concentrate on her spreadsheets. Thoughts of that morning permeated her thoughts. She knew it was wrong but she just couldn’t stop thinking about it and by lunch time there was nothing left to do but head for the ladies room, lock herself in a stall, and get off. Hoping that it was just some strange hormonal reaction, Jennifer attacked her work ferociously that afternoon. By 5:00 she was pretty pleased that she had managed to chase almost all of those thoughts from her mind.

Her breasts were aching again as she got in the car for the drive home. She hoped that the baby would be awake when she got home so she could feed him and get some relief. Her wet panties lay on the passenger seat as evidence of this morning’s escapade. She felt her face flush and that tingle between her legs jolted her again. She punched the buttons on the radio looking for some talk radio to take her mind off of the heat which was building inside her but it was no use. She felt a familiar tingle in her breasts and sure enough, she began to leak.

By the time she got home she was a mess. She tried to duck in quietly to change her shirt before Scott noticed she was home but it was no use. He was sitting right there in the living room watching TV when she walked in the door.

“Looks like you had a rough day!” he said warmly. “Well, you’ll be happy to know that the baby is asleep so you can just put your feet up and relax for a while. Took me forever to get him down for a nap but he finally went down about 10 minutes ago.”

Jennifer nearly burst into tears. She couldn’t very well wake him up after only 10 minutes. She fished in her wallet for money to pay Scott.

“Anything I can do before I go?” Scott asked.

“Well, you can haul that wretched pump in here for me… that would be great” Jennifer said as she found the cash and placed it on the table.

“You’re not going to use that horrible thing again today are you?” Scott asked.

“Well it’s either that or wake the baby up. I’ve got a bit of a problem her as you can see” she said motioning to the wet stains on the front of her shirt.

Scott disappeared into the kitchen and Jennifer slumped down on the couch and closed her eyes. She heard him come back in a moment later. “The money’s on the table. Thanks a lot for everything today Scott. I’ll see you tomorrow.” But Scott didn’t leave.

She felt him sit down next to her and she opened her eyes. He turned so that his body was facing hers and looked at her intently. Jennifer opened her mouth to say something but he silenced her with a finger over her lips. Then slowly, he began to unbutton her blouse, and then unclasped the clasp in the front of her bra, freeing her filled to bursting breasts. Again Jennifer started to object but Scott just said “shhhhhhhhhh…….” and ran his fingers over her hot breasts. Milk collected on her nipples, dripping into her lap. Scott caught a drip with his finger and licked it off. Jennifer didn’t know what to say.

“It seems to me that there is a very obvious solution to this problem” Scott almost whispered. “Do you want me to help you?”

Jennifer moaned and tried to say no but the pressure in her breasts was overpowering. Scott asked again and she gave in to her more primal urges and whispered “yes.”

Scott leaned forward and took her nipple into his mouth. Gently and tentatively at first, he began to suck. Jennifer closed her eyes again and let go of all her tension and misgivings. He began sucking harder, hungrily and she could hear him swallowing great mouthfuls of her sweet milk. When her breast was no longer aching with fullness, he switched to her other breast. Jennifer grabbed a cushion and placed it on her lap so he could rest his head while he sucked. His strong mouth tugged on her nipple, milking it with long slow sucks. She tried not to notice that with one hand he was stroking himself through his trousers but she found that she could not tear her eyes away.

“Let me help you with that” she whispered into his ear as she ran her hand down to undo his jeans. Jennifer slipped her hand into the teenager’s boxers and grasped his hot throbbing cock firmly. Scott continued to drink as she stroked him. She felt him growing harder in her hand and was unable to deny the growing hunger inside her. Now that the pain in her breasts had abated she was feeling nothing but bliss as Scott sucked and nibbled on her ripe nipples. He was moaning softly as she pumped his cock with her hand. His mouth was sending waves of pleasure surging through her whole body. Scott’s hand rested on her thigh and she thought she would die if he didn’t slip it under her skirt and touch her. She started rocking her hips to the rhythm of his sucking and as if on cue, Scott’s hand slowly started moving up her thigh. When it finally reached the soft wet skin of her pussy Jennifer moaned a long, aching moan and she bore down against his fingers which slipped easily inside her. His thumb found her hard clit which he rubbed as he slid his fingers in and out of her. She felt his cock jump in her hand and she increased her strokes in response.

Reeling in ecstasy, Jennifer lost herself in the sensory symphony being played through her body. She heard her own voice crying out but it seemed far away. The physical sensations mingled with her passion and desire culminating in an explosive climax. She wasn’t fully aware that Scott too was also erupting in orgasm. His hot, teenage cum was dripping down her hand as her nipple slipped out his mouth.

When Jennifer woke up, it was getting dark. Scott was gone and she could hear the baby stirring on the monitor on the coffee table. There was no evidence of what had happened other than her wet skirt so for a moment she wondered if she had dreamed it. But the scent of him was all over her. She lifted he pillow where he had lay his head to her face and breathed in his scent. Shame and embarrassment made way for contentment and satisfaction. The warm afterglow stayed with her the rest of the night and as she drifted off to sleep she found her way into his arms.

Labyrinth
Labyrinth
11 Followers