Got Milk!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked into the bedroom Connie gave me a whistle and said "I like your outfit."

As I climbed on to the bed I noticed she had repositioned the pillows like a back rest to lean on.

She laid me back and she climbed over the top of me saying "Your presence waiting for you. You just need to unwrap it."

I saw the top was closed by simple ribbon and bows. With shaking fingers I opened her top and spread it backwards and stared at her beautiful breasts.

She said "make love them, play with them, and maybe even a little torture of them." I complied with the best of my ability.

The second time she came she pushed me away and said "My turn to torture you. She started sliding down my body kissing her way down. When she got to the wrap she ripped it open saying "She always wanted to rip the clothes off me." Then she drove her mouth down my cock till it was half buried. She proceeded to slide her mouth up and down till half the time I was buried in her throat.

Suddenly this wasn't an enough and I swept the pillows off the bed and grabbed her and spun her around. When her legs landed on both sides of my head I buried my mouth in her pussy. As I started licking her clit she started shaking and trying to get off. She released my cock and turned her head on my thigh. I wrapped my arms around her hips and butt and held her in place no matter how hard she tried to get away.

She was cumming from one high to the next almost nonstop. As I started ramming my tongue into her pussy she was making one continuous moan.

Keeping her in place with one arm the other hand I scooped up her pussy cream. Then slowly giving her time to object I spread the cheeks of her ass apart and slowly inserted my finger into her ass. I slowly slid it in until my finger bottomed out. I slowly started to slide it in and out. As her moans of pleasure increased the speed of my finger increased. Suddenly her squirms and moans peaked with her orgasm lasted about two minutes. As she started coming down she screamed to let her go.

When I did she turned around crawled up hugging me. I reached over and grabbed a pillow and made us more comfortable she said "That was so unexpected, but so so nice. Looking up at me she asked "Do you like anal sex too?"

"Yes. I do if both parties agree. Why? "I agreed.

"Just wondering, I tried it couple times, but didn't really enjoy it much. With you I know I will, but can you try it another day?"

I happily agreed.

"Now that you wore me out, can I finish you with my mouth and go to sleep? You made me cumm too many times tonight. Without waiting she started giving me a blow job to end all blow jobs.

Clint woke up about two am to wanting to eat, have his diaper changed, and then Connie put Clint back to bed. When Connie got back into bed naked we slowly started to make love again.

A few minutes later with both of us laying satisfied Connie said "I could get used to this."

I opened up one eye and said "that's my fiendish plan". Cuddling into a spooning position we snuggled down and we both went to sleep.

One morning about a week later we woke to an alarm clock instead of Clint, because Connie had to take Clint for an appointment and I had to finish a job in my workshop.

Before she left Connie said "I'll bring back lunch. Did I mind if one of her friends came to lunch with us?"

"This is your home isn't it? Anyone you want here is OK." I answered.

She said yes and left.

About 1:25 I was getting concerned because she hadn't returned. When she drove into the driveway and got out. With her was a tall slender oriental woman, with long black hair tied at the back, wearing a short flowing pink patterned dress, and 5" matching heels.

Connie introduced her as Lilly. Connie said "lunch would be ready in about 10 minutes. So get cleaned up and come in."

When I came in my place was set at the head of the table in between them. Besides each of them was a small baby. As we leisurely ate our lunch salads they chit chatted back and forth and occasionally got me involved in their conversations.

After lunch I went in to watch a ballgame and they came into the living room with me setting on the couch across from me.

After a few minutes first one and then both babies started crying. Both mothers went got their babies. Connie sat on the couch, removed her T-shirt, opened her nursing bra and started feeding Clint.

I soon realized Lily was wearing one of those dresses with pockets that opened for breast-feeding. She opened both pockets and opened both sides her nursing bra. Her breasts were oversized, almost like she had had them enhanced, but you could tell they were natural because of the nipples pushing out from her nursing bra.

The auroras of her breasts were easily 4 inches across dark brown with almost black nipples that were at least an inch long, surrounded with of what almost looked like a miniature wreath of black grapes against her golden hued skin. Her baby quickly started nursing hungrily.

I tried not to stare, but my eyes kept returning to her breasts. After a couple minutes Connie said "Lilly I told you he couldn't keep his eyes off your breasts. But who can?" With that I started blushing.

Lilly quickly spoke up and said "I'm glad you like my breasts except for Kimi, my daughter, no one else appreciates them. My husband, like Connie's ex Chris, thinks their gross, but he does appreciate the added income from the extra breast milk."

"During our appointments at the clinic different mornings Connie and I were talking about what was going on with their lives. She told me about you and your relationship. I told her about my husband and his cheating on me. " Lily continued.

"I told her I was mad that he ignored me, left me frustrated and then went out screwing some fat bimbo. I told her I was mad enough to go cheating on him too or do something he wouldn't do to me. "

When Connie jokingly asked me "What would that be?"

I said "It would have to be anal sex and love to be made to my breasts. But that was crazy, because it would have to be someone safe."

Then Connie spoke up "That's when I told her you were the perfect man for her grant her wishes. You make great sexual love to my breasts and you love anal sex. You would treat her lovingly her first time having it. I would like for you to make love to her, "stated Connie.

Lily picked up both baby carriers and headed to the 2nd bedroom. Looking over her shoulder she said "Let me know what you decide, but I want you after meeting you."

Connie came over, sat on my lap and hugged me. She whispered "I want you to do this for us. I love you and us. This will not change that with us, unless you get fixated on Lily, but I don't see that happening. So please make love to her. And we all know you were excited by her."

"Yes, she excites me. The thought of making anal sex with her also excites me. I wouldn't want to do anything that would make me lose the two of you for just sex with someone new." I stated strongly.

"I promise that it will not affect us, unless you gain a sexual groupie. So just say yes. Wait I feel your answer against my backside trying to lift me up." she smirked. Loudly she said "Lily. I twisted his "arm" and he said yes."

Lily came rushing out of the bedroom smiling and kissing both of us. "Steve I have a few things we must do. I need you to take a shower with my sandalwood soap, so there will be no odd smells on me even after I shower later."

"When we are making love I will be wearing a panty liner with a hole in it, for excess to my clit, but not my pussy. I don't want to have "normal" sex with you. That way I can say I didn't do anything like what Lee and I have. I've been "True" to him. And Please hurry. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it thinking about what we're going to do." she stated in a rush.

Connie kissed me and pushed me to our bedroom with a tube of sandalwood soap. Still somewhat stunned I went into our bathroom and showered using the soap. It had a very powerful scent. When I came out my wrap and a breath mint were laying on the countertop. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I realized I was stalling and a bit scared.

When I came out of the bathroom wearing my wraparound Lily was sitting on the end of the bed, wearing a pale green kimono style sheer night gown, but quickly jumped up, walked over, and hugged me. She then kissed me standing on tiptoes, and I bent forwards and kissed her back.

We moved backwards till the back of Lily's knees hit the bed and we both laid back. After laying there kissing a couple minutes Lily asked "let's slide up the bed so you can make love to my breasts and nipples.

I watched her move up and recline on the pillows piled at the head of the bed. I slowly separated each of the Velcro tabs holding the gown together from the top of her right shoulder to her waist and then repeated with the top left shoulder and down.

The piece removed like a bib. This left her entire front bare. I glazed at her huge breasts and the engorged nipples. Her hands came up and pulled my head forward to right breast, as she said "Love them."

As I started licking around the nipples, across the tops of the nipples and as I switched nipples she shivered and moaned. The drops of milk as I sucked had a different taste than Connie's; I looked up and said "I love the flavor of your milk."

I returned to her breasts and for the first time sucked lightly on both nipples. She kept up a hum like moans as I increased the fervor of my sucking, slowly added nibbles, teething, and soft pinches with my hands. Squeezing the entire breasts with my hands gave me a few more drops of milk at first and added massively to the moans and quivering of her body.

As I continued to love her breasts I felt her arms moving around about me. She was removing the rest of the top of the kimono; after she got it off she pulled my head tighter.

I felt my way down to her waist where I ripped open the Velcro patches down the skirt till is was laid back like a sheer blanket beside her bottom and upper legs.

I ran on hand down from her breast, to the valley of her belly button and played with it quickly. Then down toward her cunt, where I found it was indeed covered with the panty liner. I started poking my finger into the centered hole cut into it. When I found her clit standing up and waving I made small rubbing circles to it.

After five minutes she came in waves of ecstasy of till she pushed my head away from her breasts and captured my hand with her legs and hand.

"Stop that. You really satisfied me more that I can explain, but I want to try anal with you too."

She reached over to the night stand and handed me a vial with a stopper full of a golden colored liquid. She whispered "This is Special Sandalwood Pleasure oil I bought a long time ago for this. I am so excited."

I laid her, at the top of the bed, down on her side facing me as I slide down even with her nipples on my side facing her. I drew her upper leg across my thigh and snaked my arm across her and started messaging her anus with my oiled fingers.

As I tortured her nipples with my mouth, rubbed and prodded her anus lightly as her moans grew louder and louder. I finally slowly inserted my finger into her anus till it bottomed out, and with a rotary motion screwed my middle finger in and out of her.

Finally she cried forcefully "Enough of the fore play put you cock up my ass! Now!" she urged as she turned away from me and got up on her hands and knees.

I scrambled to stand beside of the bed as she backed up to the side of the bed. I poured oil on my cock and her exposed ass hole, as she pulled pillows under her and leaning her head and shoulders on them.

I started pressing the head of my cock into her oiled anus. I whispered "relax and open up for us." Instantly she did and the entire head of my cock popped in. I let her get accustomed to it for a minute and then started small movements in and out.

When I had about a third of it inside her she slammed her ass backwards and bottomed my cock inside her. She explained "Wow! Don't move till I start moving! Give me a minute. I want to feel this. It's better than I had imagined."

After a pause she said "Start fucking my asshole slowly and then get faster and wilder. Please."

I did start out slowly, but quickly built up to full speed rhythm. Within minutes she was orgasming and yelling "Come in my ass! I want to feel it fill my ass." which I did as I had reached my sexual limit too.

I lay on top off her for a minute till I rolled us over onto the bed still buried in her, but shrinking slowly in her tightly quenching ass.

We snuggled for about five minutes until she slide over and off the bed saying "I've got to get to store and home. Thank for fulfilling two of my fantasies so well."

She grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower and her humming thru the door. Fifteen minutes later she came out dressed and lightly kissed me, as I sat on the side of the bed in my wrap-a-round, and left.

Thru the closed door I heard Lily and Connie talking for a short time and then the front door opened and closed. Connie came in and sat on my lap asking "Did you enjoy my gift?"

Smiling as I stammered an answer, she continued "I know you did. I watched it and recorded it with that high end Kiddy Cam you bought to watch Clint sleeping. I turned it on just before you came in here.

At my shocked expression she added "When Clint was fussy one night I set it to record mode and it has about 8 hours of storage. I saw him and then later I watched us making love. What a turn on. Do want to see it too?"

Connie was having her "Feeders Group" at our house today and she was very excited and nervous about it.

Before I went to my work shop she said that they may go out to lunch together. Then she kissed me and pushed me out the door saying "The meeting is over at 12:30, so please don't come in till at least 1:00. Oh! I put you a snack in your shop refrigerator."

I went to the shop, where the work went well, so I stopped about 11:00 for the snack of a sandwich and a drink she had fixed. Went back to work and finished the project about 1:10.

Went into the house and it was quite. Went up the hallway and saw half of Connie sticking out of her junk closet. It had been an unused closet that I added cubby storage areas at the back and a desk/table in the front for her. There were piles of materials and other supplies in the hallway that had been piled on the desk earlier. She was lying on an old comforter doing something inside.

The half of her that was sticking out was partly covered by a short yellow/green/black plaid skirt and green high heels with 2" soles. The skirt was pulled up to her lower ass cheeks that were just barely covered by yellow lacy bikini panties.

I quietly crept up and cupped the covered cheeks. As I ran my hands down her upper legs I heard her softly moaning and she slightly wiggled. Moving up her legs and under the skirt I started rubbing her ass cheeks thru the panties.

Pushing my foot between her legs I spread her feet wide apart. Reaching between her spread legs I started rubbing the crease in her panties and finding her clit at the top of it. Stopping at the top and rubbing circles around her clit for a while. Then caressing her cunt thru the panties they got damp and quickly wet as I played with her.

After a few minutes I slowly pulled her panties down off her hips, down over each cheek, and down her legs caressing every place as they traveled as they were pulled down. I had her lift up each foot to remove the panties. The smell of her pussy juices and the delicate perfume she always wore inflamed me more with her moans of pleasure.

I placed one hand on her left ass cheek as I slide the other up between her thighs where I slipped my thumb slowly into her pussy and started stroking. I removed it to push two fingers in its place and speedup my stroking.

I removed my hand from her ass and moved it around her hip and to the top of her slit. I started rubbing and lightly pinching her clit, while rotating around it.

After she had her first minor cum I pulled my hand out of her pussy and rapidly removed my shorts and underwear. Since the desktop and with her high heels she was higher than a person on normal bed on their hands and knees, lining up, and pushing forward till I was completely buried in her with one movement was easy.

Her moans increased as I pulled back and started deeply stroking into her. Each time I pulled back until only the head of my cock was in her clutching pussy mouth and then driving forward till I was completely buried. Bracing my hand on the desk top I was able to control our movements until I felt her have a strong orgasm that sent sequencing ripples along my cock, which caused me to orgasm too.

Laying over her with my hands on either side of her shoulders I noticed that she had 2 ear piercings in her left ear, just like her sister Tawny.

I jerked back and started to stand up when Tawny's voice said "I was hoping for seconds the way you were staying in me. But you must have figured out it was me and not Connie. Didn't you? What gave me away?"

"Earring holes" I stammered, "Why didn't you say or do something to let me know?"

"And miss what we just did? Get real! I planned this. I got tired of my sisters contented grins and happiness glowing on her face from your lives together. Besides you don't even worry about testing because I'm part of the 'Feeders Group' too." answered Tawny.

"And you wanted to ruin that for us? I want to keep what we have and not lose her."I demanded.

Behind us I heard "This will NOT break us up. You know I like to share you and as long as you are not going behind my back, we are good." stated Connie, "Besides I have the entire event on video. I moved the baby video camera out here before I left. "

"When I saw she sprayed herself with my perfume and knowing how my sisters twisted mind works and how she would setup to have sex with you as a surprise, Steve. I expected it as jealous as she has been of us."

One day after a doctor's appointment for Clint. Connie came in and informed me that

Clint was now in the 70 percentile on his growth chart today.

Then Connie handed me an envelope as she left to start supper. She said "Open it and let me know what you think."

I opened the letter reading"

Steve.

We've met a long time ago, but you might not remember me.

You have been the subject of a lot of the "Feeders" groups free style conversations. Mostly how you have fulfilled the desires of some of our members.

There are three that I would like to satisfy with you.

1st. I would like to perform a striptease to the skin for you. Maybe with a lap dance too.

2nd. I would like to give you a blowjob. The first one I've ever given. I want you either leaning against a wall or sitting on a tall stool when I'm giving it to you. I want you to come in my mouth. I saw something like this a few years ago in an alleyway and it has haunted my dreams since.

3rd. Afterwards snuggling for recharging we perform a 69.

Since using a safe word wouldn't work in this case using a hand signal will work. I holding a hand with three fingers raised should work. I have had dreams of doing all this for years, but if I chicken out don't force me or hate me.

If you agree to the idea Connie has a photo of me for you to look at to see if you're really interested in having sex with me.

E"

I sat there a few minutes stunned. What had I done to get all this sexual interest in me? How could I have a much younger lover, who saw nothing wrong with sharing me?

Connie came in and said" Don't over think it, just plan on doing it in two days in the morning. You are going to aren't you?"