Got Milk!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're sure this won't ruin what we have." I stammered.

Connie reached into her pocket and pulled out a picture and handed it to me. It was of a tall curvy redhead standing outside with the wind blowing her dress against her body.

Looking at her face I knew who it was. Elli, a local preacher's ex-wife, she had divorced him when he ran away with a well-known local gay druggy. She had just had a baby a couple weeks before this happened.

I was told to leave for an hour before my meeting with Elli and when I came back clean up and go to the den. After returning I shaved, showered and dressed soft BDU shorts with a snapped western cut shirt that were laid out.

I sat myself in the tall high backed padded stool facing open area of the formal dining room at the end of the den.

Elli entered wearing a dark brown tiered skirt just below the knee, matching brown suit jacket, and five inch tall high heeled shoes. This didn't look like any strippers outfit I had ever seen or heard of before.

Receiving a nervously smile and a "Thank you for doing this" as she turned on the player docked on the bookcase. The music was a soft slow bluesy sound. She began swaying first with the music, then doing slow dance turns and humming.

She reached down and pulled away the lower half of the skirt, which was now at mid-thigh. I could see the garter belt snaps on the shear tops of the nylons she wore. The Velcro attached lower skirt was tossed at the chair besides the stage.

Slowly the jacket was unbuttoned, the lapels sliding apart to reveal a sheer pale orange V-cut blouse. As she was opening the jacket while turning to both sides the sides of her large breasts were displayed. It was slide off and tossed it onto the chair too.

The music changed to a slightly faster beat. She slowly unbuttoned the blouse and then pulled it free of the skirt. This exposed the nude strapless bra underneath. Pushing the sides of the blouse back to the fully expose the bra as she opened the front center closure that hid her breasts. She danced towards me holding the bra's cups against her breasts. Dancing slightly to my left she slowly moved one cup away exposing her right breast and nipple. She lightly pinched the nipple, causing it to pucker and swell.

Dancing behind me she moved to my right side as she removed and disposed of the blouse and bra onto the chair. She came in front of me again making the other nipple to pucker and swell too. She slide both nipples across my face slowly, pausing to allow me to suck each one momentarily.

Standing directly in front of me facing away she loosened the skirt and shimmed out of it.

Bending over to pick the skirt, which presented her ass only covered by a thong and a lacey garter belt, while still bent over she slide the thong off her ass and down her legs and stepping out of it.

Straightening up as she was turning slowly to face me with her legs apart showing me instead of being smooth shaven she had trimmed her cunt hair till it was a short mat of red hair. Her cunt and hair were framed by the pale orange garter belt and light brown sheer hose.

She walked forward as she reached out her hands to start removing my shorts and boxers. Pulling me up from the stool she slid them down and off.

She asked me to set back down, picked up my clothes, tossed them to the chair with the rest of the clothes. She picked up an old battered London Fog raincoat and put it on. She also had a garden kneeler she placed between my legs.

"After high school graduation, staying at a YWCA for a church conference, I couldn't sleep and was looking out the window of my room when a couple came into the alley way I was looking down into."

"He leaned against the wall, dropped his pants, she got down on her knees and gave him a blow job. As she was kneeling there I saw she was naked under the coat she wore. That was the first time I ever played with myself and came."

"Now I want to fulfill the urge to reenact that scene. My husband didn't want me or any woman to do that to him only men."

She went down onto her knees and grasped my cock, which had been hardening after her striptease and story.

She stroked me gently up and down and then slide her hand down to the base of my shaft. Next were short licks under the head, followed by full length wet licks on my shaft and balls. She lightly hummed as she took each of my balls into her mouth. After a few minutes of sucking them she popped each ball out of her mouth and moved up to the head of my cock.

First she licked the head, stopping to lick the drops escaping from the slit. After the first time she looked up and said "I like your taste. I wondered if I would."

She lowered her head and slid her mouth over the head. She steadily moved her mouth farther down into her throat with each bob of her head. After she had about half of my shaft in her mouth and throat I felt a slight gag from her, but she didn't stop but slowed slightly.

About five minutes of working to deep throat me both of her hands started upward and I thought it was the sign to stop. Instead she took my hands and put both of them on her head and pushed slightly. Looking down I saw her looking up at me and she winked. I started pulling her down deeper on my cock.

After a short while I wound her hair around my fist and pulled her until her nose was brushing the hair at the top of cock. I made her mouth into a pussy with me pulling her back off my dick then pushing her back down onto it. As I did this she wrapped her arms around my waist and held me tightly while moaning softly.

When I felt myself about to cum I warned her ""I'm gonna splert!" and slightly released her head so she back off if she wanted. She pulled back about an inch and continued sucking and moving her head in and out. As the first shot of cum hit her mouth she stopped moving and increased her sucking.

After I finished chumming she backed out and licked my cock clean.

"I did it! I sucked you off and didn't loss a drop or gag. Thank you. That had been a dream of mine for years like I told you." she expressed happily.

She stood up and pulled me thru the house to the master bedroom, where a new spread and pillow cases were covering the bed. She removed the garters belt and shoes as we entered, but left the nylons on. As we lay down and started snugging Ellie told me that she had bought the bedding set and planned to sleep under them remembering today for years.

After a few minutes I started to get hard again and Ellie had me lay crossways on the bed. She twisted around and put her knees on either side of my head.

As she lowered her pussy to my mouth she said "I hope you can still taste the raspberry douche I used to get ready for us, but I've been coming like mad since I started stripping for you."

Giving her entire pussy and clit a full length lick the first time I could faintly taste the raspberry flavor mixed with her womanly cream. As I started to alternate between burying my tongue her pussy or teasingly licking her clit, her moaning started as a purr but quickly became loud moans.

Within four minutes she trapped my head and pulled away from my mouth as she shivered thru a huge orgasm. As she got herself under control she lowered her pussy back to my eager mouth. She again came within a few minutes.

After coming the second time she raised her body away from my mouth as she concentrated on trying to deep throat me and make me come again. She would sometimes stop with my cock completely buried in her throat while swallowing, which sent ripples of sensation up from the base to the top of my cock.

Finally after what seemed like hours of her taking me to the peak of cuming and then stopping. Once I was under control she would start sucking me again, till she made me cum while buried half way down her throat.

We cuddled and fell asleep after talking about a final dream of hers, but when I woke she was gone.

Got Milk Part 2 is being written.