Got Milk? - Delilah & Mac Ch. 05

Story Info
Walking home, Mac tells Del what started his foot fetish.
3.7k words
4.56
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahahahaha, aw, man! The looks on your face were priceless! Hehe, you looked like you were about to lose your mind!" Delilah says, laughing. She leans on Mac's shoulder as she grabs her stomach, highly amused at Mac's earlier struggle in the final period at school.

They are now walking home to their block, which was about a good 15 minutes away. The sun still shines brightly, and the heat makes them both visibly sweat. Delilah isn't making the walk any easier with her playful foot torment to her best friend. She eagerly rubs it in his face how she had him in his grasp. "Seriously, dude, I'm so impressed. You held it all completely under control."

Mac quietly chuckles at her as he replies, "Yeah, well... it was NOT easy. I swear, Del, you are such a fucking natural at this. Ugh... you have no idea."

Delilah giggles back at him, bringing her damp blouse-covered arm around his shoulder as they walk closer to their block. "Like I said, buddy, I've done my research!" Mac raises an eyebrow, her statement making him more curious by the second. "And exactly just what research would this be, pray tell?"

"Oh, come on, you should know. After all, I found it on YOUR computer!"

"Ha, yeah, right! I mean, you haven't been on my computer without me, and you never go to my house when I'm not home!" Mac says back to her.

Del smirks at him, knowing something he doesn't. "That's what you think... try to remember, doofus: Remember when you left your PS3 USB cord at my house earlier this summer? I came by your house that weekend to give it back to you, but you weren't at home. However, your mom was, and she insisted that I leave it in your room."

Mac shrugs at her. "Yeah, and...? I remember. She had told me you stopped by, and I had left earlier to go play basketball with Dave and the crew, and I was running late... oh... fuck... and I was running LATE... and I—"

"Yep..." Del nods at him with a grin at his realization. "And you left your computer on that day. Big mistake, tiger. A little tip? Don't leave your browser unattended!" Mac groans at his own stupidity. How could he be such an idiot to not be more secure at his porn stash on his computer? "Damnit... ugh... what did you see on there?"

Delilah ponders for a minute. "Hmmm... enough. Some foot videos that has the term 'shoeplay' on them, amongst other things. Some websites... one called... um, Literotica, I think? Haha, I saw all your favorite stories on there. I basically saw enough to see how much you were squirming in class when I tried it out. Hehe."

The pair soon approaches a bench which leads to the turn of their block, and Del decides to get to the bottom of this, once and for all. "Hey, let's sit and take a break. There are things I want to ask you about this. Call it an interrogation" she says to Mac.

"Like what, 'good foot, bad foot', now?" he says, laughing at his own bad joke.

"Just sit, ya ass."

And with that, Mac brings himself to the right side of the bench, sitting down slowly. Delilah smiles at him, and proceeds to take the empty left space next to him. Since kids were now already home from school, the area was quiet enough for them to share some quality bonding time together without much interruption. Delilah immediately gets settled by crossing her pantyhosed-covered left leg towards Mac, allowing him to view it for all it was worth. She could figuratively feel his eyes attack her legs, and it causes her to only shake her head in amusement. "Haha, I just sat down, and you're already itching to pounce like a damn hyena!"

"Haha, yeah, it's not every day I happen to catch you cross your leg."

"Dude, I sit like this all the time. I'm surprised you haven't noticed before!"

"Believe me... I've noticed. It's just painfully obvious now with those pantyhose and flats..." Mac licked his lips at her, making her slightly blush. "I'm sorry... I just can't help it. I just... I really like what I'm seeing right now."

Delilah smiles lovingly at his compliment. "Aww, thank you. It really means a lot to me that you like my outfit." She scoots closer to Mac and allows her crossed leg to go past his left knee, her flat-covered foot right in front of his crotch. Delilah can feel the sexual voltage emerging from her best friend. Mac is burning up with built up desire for her, and she loves it. "Sorry, tiger, no dangling right now, but I will give you incentive if you can answer my questions, ok? Think you can handle that?"

Taking a deep breath, Mac nods at her. "I'll do my best. Um... do you mind if I still look at your foot while you ask me?"

"That's what it is there for, silly. Hehehe... take a good look at it and relax yourself" And with a wink, Del allows her toes to flex highly for him, wiggling them inside the flat as seductively and naturally as she could. The material and fabric of the ballet flat adapts to her toes. "Ok... ready?"

"Yes, I am." Eagerly waiting for her first question, Mac takes a deep exhale as he gazes at her wiggling foot inside its flat. Delilah begins her sudden interview:

"Ok, buddy... we've been best friends since the 6th grade, and it's been an absolute blast with you. But this is a new side of you that I've never seen before, and I have to say... it intrigues me greatly. I gotta ask..." With a slight bounce of her crossed left leg, Del looks at him with a purpose. "How long have you been into feet, dude?"

Mac clears his throat, putting as much thought and honesty into his answer as he could. "Um, for a while, I think. I think it started in about 7th grade, actually."

Del nods and affectionately rotates her ankle counter-clockwise for him. Mac notices immediately, and does his best to listen and look simultaneously. "Ah... do you remember how that started, or an incident?" she carries on with another question.

Mac responds "Yes... yes, I do."

"Hehe, care to tell me?"

Mac takes another breath, and reveals the origin of his fetish. "Ms. Dominguez. Remember her?"

Del giggles once again. "Yeah... our Spanish teacher, right?" Mac nods, and Delilah continues to flex her toes highly, bouncing her leg at the same time. "What happened with Ms. Dominguez that caused you to have a foot fetish?"

"Well... I remember one day where we had to watch a video that was in Spanish for a test, and I was sitting next to Ms. Dominguez's desk. The lights were off, so it was dark in class. But the windows were open, so sunlight was still brightening up the room. Just so happens that it illuminated her desk, as well. I remember that she was always a teacher that wore boots. Like, every fuckin' day I came in, boots, boots, boots."

"Well, yeah, but, didn't she always wear stockings with her boots? I used to love the stockings she wore. They were always some kind of different color every other day!"

As Delilah speaks, she scrunches her toes and makes the toe knuckles pop out her flat cleavage again, with the heel still staying put. She notices Mac practically drooling over the position her toes were in, and she takes a mental note of it. "Hey, dude!" She shouts with a snap of her fingers.

"Oh, sorry! Just got distracted by that," he says to her with a chuckle, causing her to grin widely.

"Hehe... like when I do that, huh?" she asks, making Mac nod with a sigh of lust. Delilah resumes to scrunching her toes, the knuckles constantly popping out over and over. With another bounce of her leg, she motions with her right arm for him to answer her previous question.

"Anyway, yeah, um... she always wore stockings with her boots. But on this particular day, it was different. When I sat towards her desk, I could clearly see that she wasn't wearing boots." With a look towards Delilah, he hoped she got the idea on Ms. Dominguez's choice of footwear.

"Hehehehe, she wore flats, didn't she?"

"Fuckin' flats. And nude pantyhose. And I don't know why, but no matter how hard I resisted... I just couldn't't look away."

"She always had pretty legs in those pantyhose. I can only imagine how hot they would've looked in flats."

"It was like some 'Wonders of the World' type of shit, man... Just breathtaking."

"Dang... do you remember what color her flats were?"

After a long pause, he nods. "Mmm-hmm. Just guess. Take a wild guess."

Delilah looks at her own foot on her crossed left leg. Flexing her toes high again, she smiles the biggest smile ever. "No waaaay... Ms. Dominguez was wearing white flats?! Oh, my God! Hahahaha, oh my God!" Laughing hysterically at the coincidental connection, Del is overjoyed at how the pieces are all coming together. Mac laughs along with her, all while gazing at Del's teasing foot. Delilah resumes bouncing her leg along with her flexing toes as she asks another question. "So, did she do anything with her flats? Like fidget or play with them... take them off or anything?"

Mac sighs, now looking at his memory with a bittersweet perspective. "Nah, she never did. Those flats stayed glued onto her feet. Thinking on it now, it was lost opportunity."

"I'm surprised you didn't have the guts to tell her about her flats. At least compliment her."

"Trust me... I wanted to so bad. But I was so scared that she might tell my parents, and I'd get labeled a freak or something. Paranoia can be a bitch."

Del nods in understanding. "I know, tiger... but just imagine the joy and satisfaction you could've gotten if you finally got to saw her feet. Or better yet, if she had let you see them."

"No kidding. It would've been one of the best memories of my life. Still... back then, it was just... SOMETHING just to see her wearing flats. Like, Del, I've gotten so numb to the vision of her wearing boots every other day, that when she wore those white flats, it caught me completely off guard. Seriously, I was not expecting that at all."

Delilah says to him in a whisper "Did it make you tingle inside?"

Not considering her asking that question, but already in the open with her, Mac admits "Yeah... it really did. It was an all new feeling for me. I mean, it's not every day a 7th-grade guy hits puberty that same year, and suddenly realizes he also has a thing for feet in the process."

"Oh, wow, man... that's pretty wild," she says as she bounces her leg in an interested fashion. A drop of sweat from her forehead falls, and it hits her left thigh, soaking into the pantyhose. "And you've kept this fetish to yourself ever since?"

"Yeah, I suppose... Well, it's just back then, I didn't't even know what the hell a 'fetish' was. I've never even heard of that word." Mac looks at her bouncing leg, wanting to caress it with a personal care. He continues, "All I know is, I thought about those flats for a long time."

"You still think about them, don't you?" Delilah asks him in a comforting manner. Mac pauses a second, looking at her. Delilah smiles, raising her crossed leg completely horizontal, allowing him to look at it. "It's ok, tiger... tell me..."

Mac watches as she begins to rotate her ankle rapidly, teasing him with a relentless focus. Mac finally looks up at her, defeated. "Yes... I think about them every fucking day... Every day, Delilah..."

Delilah thinks about it for a few seconds, and with a hard scrunch of her toes in her flat, she looks at Mac with a concern. "I want to ask you something, Mac, but I don't want to offend you in anyway."

Mac smiles at her, relieved that he's even beginning to explain his whole fetish to her. "No, it's okay. As long as it's you. Go for it."

Taking a breath as she gathers the courage to ask, Delilah lowers her crossed leg back down, resuming it's bouncing. "Ok... Ms. Dominguez's white flats... you say you still think about them a lot. Um... did you, or do you ever... masturbate to them?"

Mac sits there with a slightly shocked look, but licks his lips. Where was this lust-based question of hers coming from? But he quietly answers back. "Yeah... yes, I have. I've jerked off a lot to those flats."

"What do you think about when you jerk to them?"

Still holding back, Mac looks at her. "Honestly?"

Delilah nods intimately. "Yes, please. Honestly." All it takes was another high flex from her toes in her flat for him to not even question her plea.

"I dunno, just... back then, I thought about her her playing with them, mostly. Like, just having her reveal her foot at least once. That was enough back then. Man... that was enough for me."

"But now...?"

"Now it's... it's like it's mutated or something. I... I need more. And I hate that the urge has come back since this morning." Mac is now shaking his own leg, not knowing how to deal with this sudden return of his sexual foot hunger, but Delilah sticks with him, teasing away with her leg. "Mac?" she calls out to him.

Mac looks at her. "Yeah?"

Delilah bites her lip, nervous but combined with a warm lust to know the truth. "Last year... when I... when I brought my feet to your lap... Would you have done anything to them?"

Sighing, he replies. "I... I don't know. I didn't't want to kill the most important friendship in my life because I like feet and flats. But on the other hand... I LIKE feet and flats. And here you were, my best friend, your feet on my lap, with white flats on them JUST like Ms. Dominguez's. I... I just don't know..."

Delilah thinks on what he says, and carries on with another question. "Would you have done anything to my feet if I wanted you to?"

Mac quickly looks up at her, her smile dedicated to his cause. "Are... you seriously asking me that question?"

Del nods truthfully. "Yes, I am. I want you to be yourself around me from now on, Mac. Your own feet-loving self. I mean, for God's sake, we're seniors now, and who knows how long we have before we might get split up at different colleges?"

The thought of Mac and her splitting up after high school pains him, but he nods again at her. Del chuckles at him once again, uncrossing her leg. "I know there is one thing you do like, Mac."

"Oh, yeah?" he asks with another chuckle.

"Hehe, yep... but I want you to ask me if I've been wearing my flats and stockings all day."

"But, I KNOW you have been" he says, raising an confused eyebrow.

"Ugh, just shut up and ask me! You like role play, right? Well, this is me trying it out for you now!" she says while shoving him.

"Ow! Alright, ok! Jeez..." With a better understanding, Mac takes another deep breath, and finally asks her request. "Delilah, have you been wearing that outfit all day?"

Delilah giggles innocently. "Hehe, yes... I've been wearing this long sleeved blouse, this white floral skirt, my sheer pantyhose and white ballet flats that I got a year ago, all day today. I had to walk to school, and sit in 8 boring periods of classes. It was a lot of work. I didn't even feel like putting on my gym clothes in PE... I just played volleyball in this outfit."

Mac laughs at her. "Haha, wow! Really?"

"Uh-huh. The coach didn't mind since it's Friday, and you know how we have our free gym day on Fridays. Anyway, Sandra kept laughing at me about it, so I just kept kicking the ball at her to get her to shut up!" Delilah laughs along with him, tapping both of her flat-covered feet on the sidewalk pavement.

Mac already knows where this is headed: Delilah DID do her research. His crotch is getting excited more and more. He becomes more shifted into his role play with her, and he asks her another question. "Wow... it just amazes me how you wore that the entire day... even though it's really hot."

"Ugh, yes. The weather this morning said it would be in the 90s today, and a very sunny day. I totally feel it, dude... God... It's so hot, this blouse is making me sweat a lot, but I love it. It's soooo comfortable." Delilah feigns rubbing her head with her right arm, getting more sweat on her long sleeve. "God, I'm so sweaty, man, hehe, but I don't mind the heat."

Mac bites his lip "But what about your flats and stockings, Delilah?"

Del winks at him. " God, tiger... the stockings are just CLINGING to my toes. I took my shoe off earlier today and had to rub my foot just to feel the sweat. Whenever I curled my toes, I could actually feel the wrinkles on my sole through my stockings. I won't lie, it felt SO soft... These stockings are just perfect right now, and the fact that my flats are comfy and worn out now makes my feet feel really, really good."

Mac inches closer to her, and Del obliges by raising her skirt lightly, inviting her thighs for him to marvel over. He continues "But the fact that it's really hot would make them...?"

Delilah coos "Mmm-hmm... these flats are really, really smelly right now, dude. You have no idea. Like... the stockings didn't help by making them more sweaty as well. My flats are so sweaty and smelly. My god..." Del curls her toes hard inside her flats, and softly groans at her own pleasure. That alone prompts Mac's next question for her. "Um... D-Del?"

"Yeah, tiger?"

Gulping, Mac feels he has to ask her. "Are... are your feet, um...?"

Giggling again, Delilah nods. "Yes... yes, my feet are so sweaty right now. And so very smelly.... hmmm..." She looks at him dead in his eye. "You want me to say it, don't you? You want me to admit it?"

Blinking hard, Mac stares at her. "Yes... yes, please, Del..." Mac's breaths are on pace with his beating heart. Del slowly looks down at his crotch, harder than ever inside his jeans. She looks back up to him and leans closer to his face. Staring back DEEPLY into his own soul, she says "Mac... tiger..."

Shivering with each breath, Mac answers back. "Delilah...?"

Del leans even closer, her lips almost touching his, and confesses in a very slow, but passionate whisper "My feet stink. They are so gross in these sweaty pantyhose. Mac... my feet... STINK..."

That is all Mac can ever handle. Pressing his lips into hers, Del closes her eyes as she allows his tongue to enter her mouth. She returns the favor by sucking onto it with her lips. Mac just needs to feel her, and proceeds to caress her blouse as he showers his best friend's neck with loving kisses. Del quietly groaned as he went to work on her neck. As she brings her hands onto his back, she repeats her confession, as it is what he is so desperate to hear:

"Unng... my feet stink, Mac."

Another audible kiss onto her neck, and another groan from her lips. She continues her verbal teasing.

"Uggh... yes... my.. ugh... feet stink so badly. Oh, God... so smelly from these pantyhose... mmng... from playing with my flats all day... fuck... yes, tiger... I have stinky, sweaty feet..."

Mac kisses her neck so hard, that he almost forgets to breathe. Stopping suddenly to catch air, he can only look at her, all the desire he has for her shown in his pupils. Del breathes hard along with him, and reveals the next phase in her plan.

"Go home and get changed into something really comfortable. I want you to come back to my house at 8 pm, sharp. My parents are not coming home tonight. They'll be out camping all weekend with my uncle. It'll be just... just you and me tonight." Mac looks up at her. "I... I don't want to leave you for another second, Del."

"Please.... you h-have to... if this is going to go right..." she whimpers as she kisses his cheek and forehead, feeling him tremble in pleasure. Mac feels her kisses, and his urge for her re-ignites tenfold. "I... I want you so bad right n-now."

Del quickly nods at him as she plants another kiss on his forehead. "I know... I want you, too. This fetish of yours really got me hot and bothered. But you must come tonight. I promise I will make it all worth it. Just keep role playing with me a bit longer... you will definitely get to have your way with my pantyhosed feet. And this time... don't hold back. You understand?"

"Yes... mnng... yes, I understand." He leans up to kiss her again, and she does not resist.

Delilah groans again, and pleads with him between kisses. "Promise me... please... mmmg... I beg you..." she opens her mouth wide and closes her eyes as his lips hit the right lower part of her chin; her sweet spot. She groans, but carries on with her request "God... promise me you won't hold back on my feet tonight."

12