Got Riff Ch. 02

Story Info
My night with James Hetfield continues.
4.9k words
4.67
4.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James unlocks the door and holds it open for me. There's a security guy in the passageway and the second he sees us, he speaks into his radio. "They're coming out now." He nods at James with no emotion on his face and James returns the acknowledgement just as professionally. I guess when you've had people taking care of your security and personal stuff for as long James and the others, you have to become more or less indifferent to what these people pick up about you. Otherwise you just go insane.

It's pouring as we step outside the venue. The others have already taken off, for which I'm infinitely grateful. I'm sure they're all great guys, but the thought of them looking at me, knowing...

Not that I have any regrets about it, but I guess I'm not groupie enough to stand that.

James wraps his leather jacket around my shoulders, acting like the perfect gentleman. The combined smell of the leather and his cologne makes me snuggle deeper into the jacket.

He points down the concrete steps in front of us, where I can see the vague outlines of an SUV, slightly darker than the rain-filled darkness of the night. "We'll make a run for it, 'kay?" he says, "watch your step." He gets hold of my elbow and we dart through the heavy rain. He opens the rear door and all but pushes me into the car, scrambling in after me.

The partition is already up and the car starts moving the second the door slams shut behind James.

We grin at each other in the dim light of the interior lighting. The rain has plastered his short hair to his scalp and I don't even attempt to fight my urge to run my fingers through it. James leans into the touch, closing his eyes for a moment. He presses a quick kiss to my wrist, then fishes out his phone.

I wonder who on earth he feels he needs to text right now and instantly decide I really don't want to know.

James pockets his phone again and turns towards me with a predatory grin. I shoot a quick glance towards the partition and he follows my eyes, his grin broadening.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Hotel," he answers shortly, his hand already crawling up my thigh.

I cover his hand with my own, again glancing towards the obscured driver.

"And where's that?"

James waves his free hand. He's busy nibbling at my neck, as if he knows it drives me wild. "Somewhere in Düsseldorf..." he says vaguely.

I relax into his touch. That gives us about 40 minutes. I let my head drop back against the head-rest, exposing my neck further.

"You like that?" James murmurs against my skin, his warm breath tickling me softly.

I hum out an affirmation. I can't decide whether to concentrate on his soft lips on my neck or his demanding hand on my thigh. I realise I'm still covering his hand with my own, not that this has kept him from slowly slipping his hand upwards.

Sighing out my content, I reach for his face and tilt my head so that his lips find mine.

His hand slips between my legs and I'm sure he can feel my heat even through the denim of my jeans.

I make a move as if to unfasten my seatbelt to grant him better access. This time, James stills my hand with his.

"Ah-ah," he chides, "I've heard German authorities are terribly strict when it comes to seatbelts. Wouldn't want you to get arrested."

He leers at me. "But I'll admit I like the idea of you in handcuffs."

Whoa, easy tiger. Much too soon for this kind of thing, I think.

But I don't want to put him off, so I boldly reach for the growing bulge in his jeans and give him a gentle squeeze.

"Yeah? But then I couldn't do that."

James hisses and bucks into my hand while capturing my mouth with his again. "Now, that would be a shame, wouldn't it?" he mumbles against my lips. His tongue pushes into my mouth again and I simply melt into my car seat underneath his hungry attack.

Blindly I try to unbuckle his heavy belt and him pressing against me doesn't make my task any easier. I finally succeed and the stiff leather in my hand makes me recall his comment about handcuffs. I moan into our passionate kiss.

James hands are busy with my jeans as well and he deftly undoes the button and zip. Slipping his hand inside, he gently rubs me, making me shiver.

"So wet," he whispers into my mouth, increasing the pressure a bit, "so hot..."

My brain has already given up on forming coherent thoughts, let alone speaking, so all I do is whimper under his touch and crash our mouths together again.

I try to slip my hand into his jeans, but James pulls away.

"Just lay back and enjoy."

Easier said than done, as James turns out to be the biggest tease in the history of back-seat sex, taking me to the edge three times, before he lets me come on his hand.

"Tease!" I protest when I can think straight again.

James just smirks at me. "Tell me you didn't like that. Besides, I'm the one suffering here," he says and presses my hand against his crotch. He is indeed rock hard.

I shrug out of his jacket. "Better take this then," I grin, "unless you want to give people another show."

I quickly straighten my own clothes as I can see we have left the Autobahn and are heading straight for the city centre of Düsseldorf.

We do not stop at the entrance of the five star hotel, but our driver makes directly for the underground parking. I finally unbuckle my seatbelt with slightly trembling hands.

"Hold it," James says, not unkindly, but determined.

He pulls me against his chest and starts kissing me, and I have no idea how much time passes before somebody knocks against the window at James' side of the car. He breaks away from me and smiles. "Okay, now."

He opens the door and with his other hand he takes my hand and pulls me with him.

As we get out, we're greeted by two men and I realise that both of them must have been in the front of the car. I don't know why, but it freaks me a little. I thought there had been only a driver. I guess the other guy must be some kind of bodyguard. At least both look as if they could throw some punches.

The taller one carries a holdall, the shorter one a small bag with the hotel's logo on it. Both nod at me as a greeting and I'm beginning to wonder if security personnel is under the strict order not to speak to the band. But then the shorter man gestures with his free hand.

"Elevator's over there."

Wow. A real chatterbox.

It's a well rehearsed routine for the three of them. Duffle-bag leads the way, James falls in behind him, tugging me along and Chatterbox brings up the rear.

No one speaks on the way up to the eighth floor and the silence is beginning to get on my nerves. James seems to notice. He squeezes my hand he's still holding and smiles at me.

Nevertheless I have to suppress a relieved sigh when we reach our floor. I've expected we'd go our separate ways now, but instead we form the same line as before and are marched right up to the door of James' suite. James slides in his key card and turns around to the two men.

"Night, guys," he says, taking the duffle-bag from the taller man.

"Good night, James." This time he doesn't bother to hide his grin.

"Night," the smaller one says and holds up his tiny bag.

"Uh, could you take that?" James asks me, pushing the door open.

The bag is as light as it's small. "What's this?" I ask as the door clicks shut behind us.

James grins. He's dropped the duffle-bag to the floor and taking the small bag from me he upends it. A pack of condoms lands in his palm. "The merits of a PA and a five star hotel," he smirks.

I burst out laughing.

"So that was that text? You ordered your PA to get you condoms?"

James arches an eyebrow at my reaction and shrugs. "What? At least he knows what size to get," he says with a grin.

That only makes me laugh harder. I step up to James until we're literally chest to chest and take the condoms from him.

"I think you lured me here under false pretences. You said you wanted to make me scream and now you make me laugh," I purr.

A dangerous gleam flickers in his eyes and the grin on his face would have sent Little Red Riding Hood hiding under her granny's bed.

"Complaining, are you?"

With one swift move he presses me against the door, trapping me there with his body, his right knee wedged between my legs, his arousal delightfully hard against my hip. I'm pinned to the door like a butterfly in a display cabinet and I love every second of it. "We've got the whole night..." he promises, lightly biting my skin where the wide neckline of my shirt reveals a bit of my shoulder. He's already figured out that it's one of my most sensitive spots. Not that that's very hard as instantly goose bumps erupt all over my skin. "You're so responsive. I like that."

James ghosts his fingertips over my forearms, barely touching the downy hair standing on end, making me shudder.

His hand slides down my arm, plucking the condoms from my unresisting fingers and throwing them onto the nearby side table.

From there his fingers find their way to the hem of my T-Shirt, crawling up, pushing the shirt along.

His fingertips, rough with callouses, dance over the skin of my stomach, my ribcage, the lace of my bra.

I fidget under the feathery caress, yearning for a stronger touch. My body arches against James, rubbing against him. I want to feel more of him, need to feel this is real.

Our eyes lock on each other, the blue in his eyes again darkened with lust. He pushes the T-Shirt over my head and before it has hit the ground James has already brushed the straps of my bra off my shoulders and reaches round my back to unclasp it.

Eager to feel his skin against mine I pull his long-sleeve up and over his head, my lips latching on the hollow of his throat.

I can feel the low rumbling sound he makes and smile as I graze my teeth over this collar bone and kiss down to his nipple. The low rumble enhances to a soft growl as I suck the tiny nub into my mouth. Flicking my tongue over the hardened peak I reach for his belt again.

James softly caresses the sides of my breasts, sending a tingling sensation through my entire body.

Impatient to get him naked I yank at his belt, forcing a gasp from him.

"Easy," he chuckles, helping me with the obstinate buckle.

Since we've already established that neither of us is able to get out of our jeans gracefully, I just shove the skin tight denim down James' long legs and let him step out of it while toeing off my own shoes. James hooks his thumbs in my belt loops and follows my example.

He lets his hungry eyes roam about my body, his gaze zeroing in on my panties.

I feel a blush creeping up my face.

"This needs to go, too," James states matter-of-factly and I nod my agreement as he already pushes the cotton down my hips.

The matter of my panties settled, James hands stroke up my body again, his lips teasing mine in a lazy kiss.

"Will you turn around for me?"

I steal another kiss before doing what he's asked. I turn my back on him, leaning my forearms against the wall next to the door.

James runs his palm down my flank and up my spine and I shiver under his touch.

"You ARE beautiful," he says softly and I simply melt under his hands. I can hear him getting rid of his briefs and soon his hot skin slides against mine as he covers my hands with his own, his lips nibbling at the back of my neck. Then he takes a small step back to run his fingers down my spine again, lightly stroking the curve of my ass and up the insides of my thighs.

I let out a small moan, involuntarily tilting my hips invitingly.

James makes a small approving humming sound and I can hear the ripping of a foil package. I briefly wonder if it's possible to come from that sound alone. But James doesn't give me the time to find out as he smoothly enters me with one long stroke.

Seems he's much quicker with condoms in the right size.

"God, I can't believe how tight you are," James groans as he pushes deeper into me.

I press back against him. "Years of yoga," I pant.

James laughs breathlessly, momentarily loosing his rhythm and resting his forehead on my shoulder.

"Holy fuck, woman! You're killing me," he cackles. Then he starts moving again with shallow thrusts.

I crane my neck so I can look at him and reach behind me to grab his hip. "Come on, Hetfield. I won't break, I promise," I urge him on.

Instantly, his whole body language changes. He grabs a fistful of my hair close to my scalp, pulls my head back until his lips are level with my ear. His other hand squeezes my breast almost painfully. "You want it rough?" he growls.

I nod my head as far as his hand in my hair allows it. "Yes," I hiss.

"Beg me."

I swallow hard. "Please, James. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He releases my hair and instead flings his arm around my waist, forcing all the air out of my body as he crashes me against himself. "Like this?"

"God! Yes!"

His deadly pace almost causes me to lose my balance. I claw at the wall and if my nails were any longer I would surely do some damage to the ridiculously expensive wallpaper. I hear a high-pitched scream and as James clasps a strong hand over my mouth I realise it is me, wailing like a banshee.

"Am I hurting you?" he gasps without slowing down.

I shake my head and his hand slips down, grasping my shoulder.

"No... Don't..." I want to tell him not to stop, but words fail me.

"That's it. Come for me," he whispers as he feels me tightening around him.

My body instantly obeys his command and for a few seconds the world around me simply stops existing.

As I come to my senses again, I'm on the floor, cradled in James' arms.

"Hey," he chuckles softly, pressing a kiss to my temple. "Welcome back."

"I... Wow," I try to sort the chaos in my head, remember my own name and which language to speak. "That's never happened before," I mumble.

Post-orgasmic haze or not, there's no way I could not notice the smug smile on James' lips.

"James Hetfield - Sex God, that's me," he grins.

"Huh", I snort. "That sounds just so Bridget Jones."

James throws his head back and laughs. Standing up, he offers me his hand. "Come on, let's grab a shower."

I take his hand and get up, leaning onto the wall for support with my other hand.

"I'm not sure I can already stand again," I admit, much to his amusement.

On the way to the bathroom I get an impression of the suite. Dark hard wood floor and plush cream coloured carpets, I guess my whole flat would fit into the dining and living area.

The bathroom is larger than my bedroom and again there's a lot of dark wood and green marble. There's a large walk-in shower and James pulls me under the warm spray, wrapping his arms around me, as if to make sure I will be able to stand on my own two feet.

"Okay?" he asks, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I sigh contentedly, leaning back against him. I marvel how he can be so passionate one minute and so tender the next. "Feels good," I say.

"Mmmh," James agrees.

We stay like that for a while until I turn around in his arms and begin to kiss along his jawline, while my hand travels lower.

"Seems the more I fuck you the hornier you get," James states with a saucy grin.

"Complaints?" I murmur, my lips now on his throat.

"Nah, but... As good as that feels, I'm not thirty any more," James reminds me with a smile.

"Neither am I," I grin, "but I remember you promised something."

"Oh yeah?" James curls an eyebrow. "And I remember I already made you scream - and faint for that matter."

"True" I say, since I can't deny the obvious. "But aren't you forgetting something you wanted to do?" I grab his hand and guide it between my legs.

"Mmmh, done that, too," James smiles, but doesn't pull his hand away. Now it's my turn to arch an eyebrow. "Oh, that..." James smirks as if he's just remembered. He drops to his knees, kissing every inch of my body on his way down.

"Yeah, that..." I breathe, shivering as his hot tongue dives into my belly button.

James has almost reached my bundle of nerves, where I so desperately want him, and I close my eyes in anticipation, feeling my knees growing weak again, when all of a sudden he stops and stands again.

Disbelieving, my eyes fly open to see his devilish grin.

"I think we better take this to the bedroom," he suggests.

I cannot help myself but slap his chest. "Biest!" I exclaim, lapsing into my mother tongue, certain he gets my meaning anyway. "You can't just stop like that!"

James just laughs and shuts down the water. "Oh, the impatience of young age."

As he turns to leave the shower I can see he's already half-hard again. Maybe bedroom isn't such a bad idea after all.

James grabs two fluffy towels from the rack, wraps one around his waist and invitingly holds the other so I can step into it.

Again I'm amazed how easily these little gentle gestures seem to come to him.

"I feel like I'm being gift-wrapped," I joke as he tucks in one corner of the towel.

"Maybe you are," he smiles. There are still drops of water on the inked skin of his shoulders and chest and in the soft light they sparkle like little gems.

I run a finger along his collarbone, pushing droplets together until they form a little stream down his sternum and I follow the water down with the tip of my index finger.

I hear a soft growl from James as I reach the barely there treasure trail, just above the edge of the towel.

"Bedroom. Now."

He spins me around and playfully smacks my butt. The sound is muffled by the thick towel.

Still I let out a little yelp and a giggle. I can't help feeling flattered he's comfortable enough to act goofy around me.

I hop onto the bed, expecting James to follow suit. Instead, he passes the bed with a simple "Stay put" in my direction.

I have no idea what he's up to and I'm far too turned on to patiently wait for him.

Running my hands over my own skin I quickly reach the core of my pleasure, lightly rubbing the moist flesh with just my finger pads.

"Starting without me?" James chides. He drops his towel, knowing he'll get my full attention with it.

I keep moving my fingers while enjoying the view. "Well, you managed to get lost on your way from the en suite to the bed. I didn't know when I would see you again..."

Laughing, James joins me on the bed and pushes my hand away, his eyes full of sinful promises.

I'm quite aware of the fact that there must have been hundreds of women before me and that there will be plenty other women in his future, but for tonight he's mine as much as I'm his.

And even if he decides to overwrite this memory with another woman tomorrow, I can remember it for as long as I like.

The thought makes me grin happily.

"Enjoying yourself?" James asks with a grin of his own while crawling up my body.

"Tremendously."

"Good."

He bends his elbows a little, lowering his body enough to kiss my neck without putting his weight on me.

I sigh and run my fingers through his still damp hair, slowly pushing his head down.

James chuckles against my skin but lets himself be pushed until his lips close around one of my nipples. He sucks gently and then a little harder and this time my sigh my is a little louder.

Carefully he catches the hardened nipple between his teeth and pulls his head up ever so lightly, eliciting a soft moan from me.

He rests his weight on his elbows and ghosts his hands over my shoulders, my breasts and down my torso, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

As I arch up from the bed James takes the chance to get hold of my hips and wiggles further down my body.

"Did I do that?" he asks, softly stroking his thumbs over the crescent-shaped bruises on my hip bones. "Sorry."

"Don't be."

I wish he'd stop talking and put his mouth to a different use. James grins up to me, sensing my impatience.

12