Got Riff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He winks at me and finally - finally! - bows his head. I hold my breath, desperately waiting for the first contact. It's like an electric shock when his first cool breath whiffs over my heated flesh, followed by the lightest touch of his tongue. He takes his time exploring, testing how to get the strongest reaction from me.

His tongue and lips feel incredible soft, but his goatee scratches harshly over my sensitive skin. The contrast of it drives me wild.

"Good God," I exhale shakily.

James spreads my legs wider and flicks his tongue over my clit. I'm so far gone, I don't realise his right hand has left my hip until he presses his thumb into me and I can feel I'm about to come.

I reach down and put my hand on his head. His hair is too short to actually bury my finger in it, but James understands what I want. Sucking just a little bit harder he pushes in a second finger and I arch up, pressing my groin against his mouth, letting out a wordless cry as my release crashes through me like a tidal wave.

James continues to softly pleasure me with his tongue and lips until the shudders of my orgasm subside and my breathing returns to an almost normal rate.

Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand he kneels up.

"Now are you satisfied?" he asks as if talking to a greedy child.

I stretch lazily. "For the time being."

James grins. "Too bad. I'm not finished with you."

And he fishes out a condom he must have slipped under the covers when he joined me on the bed.

"Sneaky," I reply, not at all averse to go another round.

He enters me swiftly but gently, setting a languid rhythm this time with deep, even strokes. It's utter bliss, almost more than just sex.

"I love the way you feel, Annika," James says softly.

It's the first time he's spoken my name and I shiver at the sound of it.

"James," I moan, wrapping my legs around him.

Lifting my hips he kneels up again, pulling me onto his lap so he can push deeper.

I unwrap my legs and plant my feet firmly into the mattress. This way I can meet his every thrust and soon James speeds up his motions, eager for his own climax.

"Can you ... come again ... for me?" he pants.

"Touch me."

James quickly licks his thumb and I groan. The sight is incredible hot. He flashes me a saucy grin while dragging his thumb over his bottom lip in slow motion, before he reaches down to stroke me in time with his thrusts.

It doesn't take much until I feel the muscles in my core contract, the heat spreading through my body, making my nerves tingle and leaving me with a warm, sated feeling.

James follows close behind, his thrusts stuttering and becoming harsher at the same time. Then finally he pushes in as deep as possible and with a long, throaty groan he comes, burying his face in the curve of my neck. I can feel him trembling with the force of his release and I run a soothing hand over the straining muscles in his arms.

He takes a few harsh breaths before collapsing next to me.

"You okay?" I ask as I wipe the sweat from his brow.

"Yeah. Hell, yes," James laughs. "Just getting old."

He reaches for a switch at the headboard and the curtains softly whir shut, blocking out the grey light of dawn. The digits on the alarm clock read 4:57.

James curls around me and by now I'm not surprised any more he's a cuddler after sex. It just surprises me he gets like this with a one-night-stand. But I'm not going to complain.

I have almost forgotten how nice this can feel. James' skin is warm and soft and I really like his smell and the way he seems to relax completely into the pillow.

It's as if until now he's kept up a slightly toned-down version of his stage-persona and now I truly get to see a glimpse of the real James.

He toys with the ring on my left hand. "Isn't hubby gonna miss you?"

I entwine my fingers with James'. "It's just a ring, not a wedding band," I explain and roll over onto my side to face him. I hesitate to ask, fearing to overstep, but since he brought up the subject I guess it's okay to ask back. "What about your wife? Has she given you card blanche for touring? What happens in Gelsenkirchen stays in Gelsenkirchen?" I ask, ignoring the fact that by now, things have happened in Düsseldorf, too.

James chuckles softly at that. Then he becomes serious, studying my face as if trying to decide how much to tell me. "We're both pretty open minded when it comes to sex," he says slowly, "when, or if, she asks - I tell her. And vice versa."

I take a moment to think about that. "You mean... you're going to tell your wife..." I trail off, not sure I understand the full extent of his statement.

James lets his index finger travel down my front. "Every. Little. Dirty. Detail."

I close my eyes. "And she doesn't mind?" I whisper.

I open my eyes as I hear him chuckling again.

"Not exactly, no," he smiles. He studies my eyes again. "Is that too kinky?"

I bite my lip. My gaze travels to his straight x-tattoo. Don't drink, don't do drugs, don't fuck around, I recall. Obviously the Hetfields have found their own definition of that last one.

I'm glad that my having sex with James won't affect his marriage. At least, not in a bad way. But I'm surprised at myself. The thought of him sharing with his wife everything we did together to turn her on actually excites me.

"No," I say slowly, "I think I rather like the idea."

James smiles. "Thought you might," he says, playfully nibbling my at bottom lip, "you're a naughty girl."

"Me?" I ask, feigning innocence.

"You," James yawns, "keeping me up all night like that. If tonight's show sucks it's all your fault."

I try in vain to stifle my own yawn and grin. "You know what? Totally worth it."

James laughs and covers my eyes with his large hand. "Sleep," he orders, pulling the covers up.

I wake up to the feeling of a warm hand between my shoulder blades. I struggle to open my eyes and find James on the edge of the bed, fully dressed.

"You don't need to get up yet," James says softly and places a gentle kiss on my shoulder, "the room's booked for the whole day. I just wanted to thank you for last night."

He smooths my hair from the side of my face and kisses my cheek. "I have to go."

***

On Monday morning, on my way to work, I stop for a coffee as usual. When I open my purse to pay for it, I find a black pick between the coins. Metallica 2015 it says. I smile and turn it over, even though I know what's on the other side. Got Riff.

12