Got S.M.I.L.F.? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,660 Followers

"Little old me?" She took a couple swigs of dick-meat then looked at the next boy. "What about you? Do you think I'm pretty?

"You put those Baywatch girls to shame." She sucked on his dick next. She did that with all of them, trading compliments for blowjobs.

"Guys, this isn't quite fair. I think we should more courteous to the lady of the house." Dennis had a smile on his face as he helped her to her feet and lay her back on the bed.

"Oh Dennis," she said. "You're such a nice, handsome young man." He smiled at her then buried her face in her crotch. He nuzzled her for a second before pulling her soaked panties down. Then he buried his tongue in her box and licked. It was obvious that he didn't have a lot of experience, but it was more than her husband was ever willing to do anymore. Any his youthful exuberance made up for his inexperience. After he licked for a while, Mike took his place. She paid him a compliment and he started to eat. So the game continued with the roles reversed; with Trixie giving out generous comments in exchange for oral pleasure.

"Boys, I love what you're doing, but could someone get down here so I could have a cock to suck on?"

It was a mad scramble, but Lance got there first. Trixie managed to fit his substantial girth into her mouth, letting half of his dick slide into her mouth. But even as she started sucking off any the boys whose face wasn't buried in her crotch, she began to crave something else. She looked at Dennis, who was patiently waiting his turn to get his dick sucked.

"Dennis," she said with a hint of nervousness in her voice. "I . . . I want you inside me. Down there." The boys looked surprised (thought she didn't know why at this point) but anxious. Dennis wasted no time, pushing James's face aside and positioning himself and her entrance. He paused. "Do it," she told him. "Put your young hard cock inside me!" He needed no more coaxing. He sunk all the way in on his first thrust. She wrapped her legs around his narrow waist and held him there for a moment. She felt so alive right then, certainly more alive than she had felt in years. "Okay," she said after a long pause. "Fuck me. But do it slow. I want to feel every inch of you."

He did as he was asked, sliding all eight inches in and out as gently as he could. She turned her attention back to one of the cocks next to her head. She pushed it against her cheek, marveling at the warmth. Then she was sucking again. Meanwhile, Jim managed to snake his hand under her back and release her bra fastening. 'Impressive,' she thought. 'Paul still has problems with those.' Her breast popped free, sticking proudly into the air. James had basically straddled her face and was fucking her mouth so she couldn't see what was going on towards the end of the bed, but she felt two pairs of lips kissing her chest. She felt both nipples engulfed in young boys' mouths, and they were being treated like pacifiers by young children. It was all so exquisite! Dennis pulled out and let someone else take his place. 'What a good boy. He believes in sharing.'

Although they were all young and full of energy, none of them had experienced anything like this before. Each of them had taken the opportunity to sample both her mouth and pussy, and the overall excitement finally became too much. Lance was the first to go.

"Oh, I think I'm gonna . . ." He pulled out of her hot pussy and she felt he semen splash onto her abdomen. Jim and James both let their loads fly at her chest. Mike's rod was in her mouth, and when he stared moaning louder, she grabbed the smooth skin of his ass and held him inside. She hadn't done this in a long time, but she wanted it now. Mike erupted in her mouth, filling it with his sweet fluid. Even after he was finished, she continued sucking on his semi-hard member until she was certain she had drained it of its contents. Then, with an intentionally loud gulp, she swallowed. This elicited a series of "oohs" and naughty comments.

Dennis was the only one left now. He sank his cock into her pussy and fucked her like a jackhammer. No "nice and gentle" this time; he was going for broke. And as he approached climax, so did she. Her muscles seized and her pussy clamped down. This extra pressure was more than Dennis could stand and his spunk flowed into her as her juices flowed outward. It could have been minutes or hours for all Trixie could tell. But she felt more satisfied than she had in . . . well, as long as she could remember. Finally Dennis pulled out with a satisfying "plop" sound.

"Well, you boys might as well sleep here tonight. I think I'd like the company." They were all grinning, and James hit the lights. As the veritable sea of young male flesh made itself comfortable on the king-sized bed, she felt strangely content. She stroked their hair and kissed each of them goodnight before all of them drifted off to sleep.

She awoke early the next morning. All of the boys were still firmly asleep. She managed to wiggle her way out of bed without waking any of them up. She went into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She still had cum stains on her chest and stomach. She washed them off and began admiring her form.

"They thought I was Roger's sister," she mumbled. "You know, I'm not bad looking at all for someone going on 38."

"You're not bad looking for someone going on 18," came a voice from behind her.

"Morning Dennis."

"Morning Mrs. B."

"Call me Trixie."

"Trixie, I don't get why the idea of being beautiful is so strange to you. I think you're the only one who doesn't realize how gorgeous you are."

She gave him a tired smile. "Well, me and my husband."

"Well if he would . . ." Dennis stopped there, afraid of overstepping his bounds.

"Go ahead."

"If he would stop trying to convince Roger that he hung the friggin' moon! Roger has gotten a big ego. It's not as bad when you husband isn't around. The problem is, your husband is almost ALWAYS around."

"I know. And I don't know what to do about it. I guess I should call Paul. See what is up with the game." She went to the kitchen followed by Dennis. She saw his beautiful dick dangling and bouncing between his legs. She found herself licking her lips. She picked up the phone and called Paul's cell.

"Hey honey," he said when he answered. Caller Id made his life easier. "Listen, I can't talk now. Me and our superstar are going golfing with one the Olympic scouts tomorrow." As he talked, she felt Dennis moving behind her. Suddenly his hands were on her ass, spreading her cheeks so his tongue could ravish her mound from behind. She bent forward and spread her legs, reveling in the devilishness of being eaten out by this young stud while talking to her husband.

"But . . . but you haven't played golf in years. And Roger doesn't know how to play!"

"I told you. He can do anything if he puts his mind to it. C'mon Trixie, get with the program." The jackass even managed to sound irritable, as if she had done something wrong. At the same time, her pussy was becoming increasingly aroused and moist as Dennis stuck his fingers inside while licking the outer lips. "Anyway," he continued with an sense of indignity, "the game has been postponed until next week. The field is sopping wet."

'So is my crotch, you twit!' she thought to herself.

"It's completely unplayable right now. I don't know why they don't find a better place to do this event. Anyway, Roger and I are going to stay up here for a week. I called my secretary earlier and let her know how to reach me. I'll talk to you later. Bye." And he hung up.

She was almost furious. He hadn't asked if she was okay with being alone. He hadn't asked if she needed anything. He hadn't even asked if she wanted to come up and stay with them, like a normal family. Just "I'll talk to you later."

"Dennis," she said between clenched teeth.

"Yes?" he mumbled from the area of her crotch.

"Let's go outside." She led the confused boy outside. She closed the sliding glass door that led to the porch.

"What . . .?"

"I don't want to wake the others quite yet. And I want you to fuck me again. Fast and hard like last night."

"But . . ."

"I'll explain later." She bent over and grabbed the porch rail. He sidled up behind her and sunk into her.

"Trixie, you are so tight. It feels so good!"

"Less talking, more pounding." She was glad that they had an expansive estate and hence, no immediate neighbors. Because the slapping of his balls against her backside seemed to carry across the still morning air. He reached around and took her breasts in his hands. His fondlings were amateurish, but well received. She brought one of his hands to her face and began sucking on one of his fingers. She could taste the sweat off him from the last twenty-four hours. It was intoxicating. He leaned in, and she felt the flesh of his torso rubbing against hers. She turned her head and she kissed him. That surprised him momentarily. She moved him away so she could turn around and face him. She sat on the rail and pulled him back into her. As he started fucking her again, she continued kissing him, tasting his lips with great fervor. He kept held her tightly against him as he thrust in and out of her greedy pussy.

"Fuck," she said. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

"I'm goin' as fast as I can," he returned with a smile.

She grinned then pushed him away. She dropped to her knees in front of him and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. The pre-cum might as well have been white wine as much as she enjoyed its flavor. She kept the head in her mouth while she stroked the shaft with her hands. It wasn't long before his seed was spilling into her mouth. It tasted sweeter than anything she had ever had. She didn't swallow right away. She made sure she had it all, milking his beautiful dick for every last drop. She let it slide noisily from between her lips, then looked up at him with an open mouth full of his jism. She swirled her tongue around in it, forcing some of it to escape the corners of her mouth and drip down her face. She felt so naughty, but it felt so right. Finally she swallowed.

"Trixie, there aren't words to describe how sexy you are!"

"Thank you," she said while standing up. She kissed him on the cheek and the two of them went back inside.

Once all the boys were awake, she described the game situation to them. They could tell that she was miffed about her husband's comments.

"So," said Lance. "Should we come by again next Friday afternoon. You know, so we can get an early start the next morning of course." He was smiling, but it was a little anxious. Trixie put his fears to rest.

"You know, I think that would be a great idea. If you want to spend another boring evening with someone's mother." The boys were all smiling. "And if your parents won't mind." They all clamored and stumbled over each other while assuring her that everything would be fine with their parents, all of whom thought she was one of the nicest ladies they had ever met. If only they knew how nice she was. Each of them called their folks for a ride home. Trixie treated them all to a good breakfast and a "until-next-week" hand-job to tide them over.

After they were gone, she pondered what to do. She figured if she was going to get down and dirty next week, she wanted to make it special; something that would blow the preceding evening away. She spent the rest of the day thinking about what she was going to do. With every new idea, she fingered herself to another orgasm. By the end of the day she was exhausted, but happy.

The next day, she was lounging in her silk robe when she heard someone buzzing at the front door. She checked the peep hole and saw it was Dennis. She opened the door.

"Hey handsome."

"Hi. I think I forgot my gym bag here."

"Yeah, I found it. Come on in. I could use someone to talk to. Unless your in a hurry . . ."

"No, I'm free."

The two went inside and sat down on the couch. She found herself opening up to this young man. She told him of her life, her insecurities and her growing sense of hopelessness. And he listened. He wasn't just letting her ramble, but rather he was actively listening. Just the fact that he actually seemed to care what she felt made her feel a bit better.

"I guess the question is," he asked, "why do you stay with him then? Mrs. Br . . . Trixie, you could find another guy just driving to the store, and he would probably be more attentive than your husband."

She was slightly teary, but still mostly composed. "I don't know. It isn't like he abuses me or doesn't provide for me. He never does anything to me. Anything at all."

"Not loving someone is just as good a reason to end it. I realize this may not be my place to say, but it doesn't sound like you two love each other anymore. He certainly doesn't seem to love you. And I don't get that. Everyone I know who has met you likes you. There are any number of people who would help you out if you asked."

"Help me do what? I only have a high-school education. I never went to college, I've never held a job and I've got no skills. What would I do out there?" she said waving in the general direction of the outside world.

"What will you do in here?" came the response. "Trixie, your house and property here is bigger than my whole neighborhood, but I don't know anyone who acts as trapped as you do. Do you have family you could go stay with, at least until you figure out what you want to do?"

"I guess I could stay with my little sister. I haven't seen her in a while." She sniffed. That actually sounded like a good idea to her. "Visit with my nephews for a bit."

"See, you do have options. But don't do anything until you're ready. I'm just saying what I think would be right, but I'm not the one in your position. I can't make those decisions for you."

"Thanks," she said shyly. He was half her age, but he seemed so much wiser in some ways than she was. She felt so much better after venting to him. So much better, in fact, that she was feeling a little randy.

"Trixie," Dennis said smiling, "you have that look in your eye."

"Do you mind? Unless you have something else to do."

He stood up and dropped his shorts. His full eight inches was standing at attention. "Trixie, I can't be in the same room with you without getting stiff!"

She grinned and slowly crawled toward him, letting her robe slide off her body along the way. She got to him and felt the now-familiar head sliding into her mouth.

"I could get use to this," he said. "Hell, I actually AM getting used to this. Do you have any idea how many guys, or even girls for that matter, would love for you to go down on them just once? I've gotten it three times in as many days!"

She slurped noisily on his beef-stick while fondling his balls and running her hand over his ass. But something he had said kept reverberating in her brain. She pulled her mouth off and started stroking his meat with both hands.

"Girls? There are girls who fantasize about me?"

He actually looked flustered, which surprised her. What could fluster him at this point?

"Yeah, actually. A lot of the lesbians around the school thought you were fine. A friend of mine checked you out at every school function, though she'd never openly admit to wanting to be with you. She probably thought a girl in her position shouldn't get her hopes up."

"Her position?"

"Yeah. She's a cheerleader, and she's convinced that she's supposed to deny that side of herself. But she and I hang out a lot, and know that she's really curious."

Trixie was getting incredibly aroused. She found herself wanting to meet this girl. She realized she wanted to have sex with another woman. She had toyed with the idea in high school, but had never done anything about it. She got married, and she thought the idea had died off. But it hadn't died. It had only gone dormant, and now it was awake with a vengeance. Hell, since she was breaking down the boundaries, why not shatter them all? She was planning on shattering another of them shortly anyway.

She picked up the pace on her oral action. She was sliding more of it into her mouth than usual, and his balls were bouncing against her chin. She pushed him back into the chair and raised herself up, and wrapped her tits around his shaft.

"Oh God!" he said. "That feels wonderful."

"I saw this when I was looking at some porn sites last night." She pressed her breasts tightly together and started stroking his member with them. "Do you like?"

"I like! I like a lot." He was fucking her cleavage all on his own now. She liked the way his abdominal muscles were rippling as he pounded between her boobs. Well, he had been in her pussy, mouth and tits. Just one more frontier for him to explore.

"Don't move," she told him before standing up and going to her purse. She pulled out a bottle of KY she had picked up at the market. She poured some in her hand and started rubbing it onto his rigid stick.

"That feels good! What's it for?"

"It will make it easier to shove this big cock of yours into my ass."

He looked like a deer in the headlights of a very large truck. "Uh, did you say . . ."

"Yep. In my ass. I was going to save it for Friday, but I want to do something special for you. Just be gentle. It's my first time." She turned around, got down on her hands and knees and looked back over her shoulder expectantly. Dennis was sitting there with that same look of disbelief. "Hurry before I change my mind." Dennis leapt into action. He positioned himself behind her and started pushing against her virgin rosebud.

"Let me know if it starts to . . ."

"Oh shit!"

"Don't do that."

Trixie had placed her head against the carpet and was holding the back of her head. The sensation was strange at first. She had just felt a bit of pressure. Then her anus stretched to try accommodate the intruder. That was painful. She felt like she was giving birth again, but that the wrong opening was getting stretched.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No," she whimpered. She was breathing in short, rapid bursts as she tried to relax her posterior. "Just take it slow." She felt the head creep a little further inward. After a minute or two, she felt the head slid all the way in and the pressure was greatly reduced. She felt every ridge and vein of his beautiful cock as it slid deeper into her backdoor. The pain was almost gone, and the pleasure hit her like a baseball bat. "Oh, that is so good!" She glanced back and saw that Dennis's eyes were close and a look of pure ecstasy decorated his face.

"Dennis?"

"Yes?"

"Open your eyes." He did as asked. "I want you to look in my eyes when I tell you this." They locked gazes. "Now fuck me hard. I want you to fuck my ass as hard as you can!" The look on his face showed that he had suddenly become all business, and he began pounding her backside like nobody's business. Since there was no one else around or likely to show up, she decided to make some noise of her own as his balls slapped against her.

"Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah! Fill my ass with that young meat. Harder! Harder!" She didn't even know if Dennis heard her. But she wanted him to hear what she had to say next. "Dennis?" He grunted. "You said that your young lady friend was attracted to me?"

Dennis actually slowed for a moment. He obviously had a suspicion as to where she was going, but couldn't quite believe it. "Yeah."

"Could you bring her here? Could you bring her here so I could feel what being with another woman is like? Could you bring her here so I could fuck her too?"

"Are you serious?" His eyes were wide open now. She also thought his dick had just become even larger while in her ass.

"Of course. Is it so unbelievable that the woman you are ass-fucking wants you to bring home and eighteen-year-old cheerleader to have sex with?"

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,660 Followers