Got S.M.I.L.F.? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,661 Followers

"There are so many things that are weird about that sentence that I won't even start." He looked thoughtful. "Yeah, actually I think I could. But I'd have to be up front with her about everything. She's my friend, so I won't set her up for anything that might spook her."

"I wouldn't have her . . . I mean I wouldn't have it any other way. Now get fucking!" She buried her head in the carpet once again and started playing with her own pussy. Having her ass full of dick seemed to have made all her erogenous zones extra sensitive. She fingered herself with one hand and played with her nipples with the other. After just a few minutes, she had an orgasm that seemed to rock the foundations of the house. It was more intense than anything she had ever experienced before! She was actually seeing stars circling around her head, and her body was shaking so bad she was knocking stuff off the coffee table. And as her ass clamped down, she felt Dennis tighten up.

"I'm cumming!" He grabbed her hips and held on for dear life as he emptied the biggest load of his young life deep into her backside. She felt every contraction and spurt his dick made as it emptied his seed into her.

"Why didn't I ever try that before?" she whispered as she collapsed all the way onto the floor. He collapsed on top of her, his still semi-hard member buried inside her. Her senses still seemed hyperactive. She could almost taste his sweat just by smelling of him, and she felt the muscles of his chest against her back. He started kissing the back of her neck, much to her delight.

"I'm glad you didn't. I'm happy I was the first. It was the most amazing thing ever."

"It was, wasn't it. We'll have to do that again sometime. Soon. But before I do, YOU have to bring me a young, beautiful, willing young woman to have sex with."

"I'll do my best."

"Good. Because I'll let you watch."

"Oh man!"

Trixie had developed a knack for something in the last few days. She kept getting herself into situations before she thought them through. She found herself a nervous wreck when she realized she has just sent one of her young lovers to find her a young woman to have her first-ever lesbian experience with. You can say some strange things when you are getting nailed.

"What was I thinking?" she muttered to herself. "Maybe he won't get her to agree. Maybe she just won't be interested. Then I won't have to worry about it." The thought of not having to go through with it managed to both comfort her and disappoint her as well. Well, it had been two days since she had heard from him. It probably wasn't going to happen after all.

She decided to relax with a nice dip in a pool. She put on a suit she hadn't worn in years. It didn't leave much to the imagination. She had been wearing skimpier clothes the last few days, both around the house and out on her errands. And she was happy to find that she could still draw stares and whistles from many who saw her. This suit was basically two straps that extended up from the crotch, covered the nipples, looped over her shoulders and then did a g-string number through her ass-cheeks. It was a stretchy, blue material that seemed to stay in place by sheer willpower. It was good for lounging, if not for actual swimming. She strode into the shallow end of the pool, dunked herself once, and then just gently floated around. It actually was very peaceful. There was a light breeze blowing, helping cool her skin. And when her ears drifted below the surface, the rest of the world just seemed to slip away. But shortly after it had slipped away, reality came drifting back into play as Dennis's handsome face was suddenly looking down at her. He had a goofy grin on his face.

"Sorry, I rang the doorbell but you didn't answer. I heard splashing, so we just came around the side."

Trixie suddenly was very nervous again. She flipped over and only her eyes were above water. She let her mouth drift above the surface. "Uhm. We?"

He moved to one side, and Trixie saw a beautiful girl hanging out next to the porch. She was wear fairly short denim shorts and a white, baby-doll t-shirt. Her face was almost angelic with high cheekbones and a perfect complexion. She was thin, but not emaciated. She wasn't particularly muscled, but she was lean. Her breasts were on the small side, but they were noticeable and seemed to be firm. And those legs! They seemed to stretch up all the way to the sky. She had shoulder-length blonde hair which she was twirling around one finger. She was shifting her weight nervously from one foot to the other. She seemed almost as terrified of this moment as Trixie was.

Trixie wasn't at all sure what to do next. Dennis backed up a bit so the two girls could get better looks at each other. Trixie stood up in the shallow end, showing off her skimpy outfit and generous bosoms.

"Well . . ." she stuttered.

"Well . . ." returned the girl, staring mostly at her feet but glancing out the top of her eyes at the beautiful creature before her.

"Trixie, this is Brandy. Brandy . . ."

"I know who she is dweeb," she said with fondness in her voice. "I wouldn't be here otherwise."

"Good girl," said Trixie. "Men need to be put in their place from time to time."

"Hey!" returned the offended party. "Can I point out that . . ."

"No!" exclaimed the two girls together. They both giggled. Trixie lay her head on the side of the pool and looked Brandy over again, causing Brandy to blush furiously.

"Let me tell you what. Why don't you both jump on in here for a bit. We don't have to rush anything if we don't want to."

Brandy actually looked a bit relieved. No one was sure how to start things, so why not take it easy. "I don't have a suit," she said a bit shyly.

"Dennis, could you grab her a suit out of my bedroom? They're in the dresser, bottom drawer. I should have some bikini bottoms that she can wear. But tops . . ."

"I can just wear the shirt. I just didn't want to get denim wet, 'cause it is a bitch to get dry."

Dennis sauntered off while Brandy kicked off her shoes, sat down, and dangled those luscious legs in the water. The two made small talk while Dennis searched for a suit. Trixie knew he would try and pick the smallest bottom he could find. Brandy turned out to be a delightful girl. Just like Trixie, she had been a cheerleader until she graduated a few months earlier. She was going to attend the local college that fall, but had no idea what she was going to major in. Trixie assured her it was better to be confused now than wind up following a dead end path that she wound up hating. She didn't even realize until after she said it that she was talking about herself. Brandy seemed to realize there was a bit of self-loathing going on.

"Mrs. . . . Trixie. If you've been as unhappy as you and Dennis say you've been . . ."

"Why stay?"

"Yeah."

"I've been thinking about that a lot. Since before the other night. I think I had just been so bored for so long that I didn't realize I had drifted into 'unhappy.' When nothing is actually going really wrong, it's hard to do anything about it." Brandy had actually started stroking the older woman's hair. It felt wonderful. Gentle. Caring.

Just then, Dennis returned with a bikini bottom. Trixie recognized it. It was basically a couple of pieces of floss being held together by a wing and a prayer. Brandy shot him a dirty look, but went inside to change. Dennis discarded his shirt and dove it. While paddling on his back, he asked "So, how are things going?"

"A bit awkward. This was one of those ideas that sounded really good in my head. But dammit Dennis, she IS beautiful!"

"Yeah. But she's been a friend since I moved here, so I never made a move. But does she ever have eyes for you."

"Really?"

He moved in close. "Don't tell her I told you this, but apparently seeing you when you pick up Roger from practice once was the first time she realized she had . . . you know . . . feelings for girls."

Trixie felt herself flushing. She never thought she could have that kind of effect on someone. Brandy returned from the house. Her legs looked even more shapely in that skimpy bottom. And when she dove into the water, Trixie got a good look at the most fantastic ass in the world. It was so perfectly round and tight, well shown off by the tiny bikini bottom. When the girl surfaced, her t-shirt clung to her body and her nipples protruded quite nicely. Trixie was become less nervous by the second. Instead, she was becoming filled with anticipation.

The three of them frolicked around the pool for an hour. Trixie was feeling like a kid again, in more ways than one. She found her gaze lingering longer and longer on the younger girl's shapely body. Brandy met her gaze more than once and blushed. She was so cute it almost hurt.

Finally, enough was enough. Trixie gave the young girl a very meaningful stare, then climbed the stairs out of the pool with a deliberate swing in her hips. She tossed a large beach towel on the ground, sat down on it and leaned back on her elbows. She watched as Brandy dove under the water and emerged again next to the steps. The water dripped off her hair and down her face. She was biting her lower lip in an adorable fashion. Her shirt was almost see-through, and clung to her body like a second skin. Her narrow hips had a delightful sway to them, and her legs . . . oh those legs! Those gorgeous legs were making their way over to her.

Brandy knelt down next to her, lying on her side. She traced one finger up Trixie's leg and torso, and felt the valley between her breasts. Trixie took a slightly less delicate approach, grabbing a handful of Brandy's ass and pulling the younger girl on top of her. Both girls had looked nervous earlier. Now they just looked hungry. Now with both hands on Brandy's perfect ass, she leaned up and kissed the girl right on the lips. She felt a tongue slip inside her mouth, so she returned the favorite. Brandy's arms had wrapped around Trixie's head, holding her close. It was the sweetest kiss of Trixie's life. It lingered as Brandy pulled the straps of Trixie's swimsuit off her shoulder and cupped her breasts. It lingered as Trixie released one of Brandy's glorious ass-cheeks and started rubbing the young girl's mound through the bikini bottom. Trixie wanted to feel Brandy's naked body against her own, so she simply ripped the wet t-shirt off the girl's body. Brady didn't seem to care about the lost of her garment as she pressed her body against Trixie's, trapping the older girl's hand between them. Trixie fingered the girl through the fabric while maintaining a death-grip on her ass. Brandy began humping Trixie's hand. And then they finally broke their kiss.

"Fuck!" exclaimed the young cheerleader. "That was incredible!"

"And that's just what my tongue can do to your mouth. I have many other plans for it." She reached down and tugged on the strings of Brandy's bikini bottoms. The young girl was now completely naked.

"Turn about is fair play." Brandy slid her hands down Trixie's sides and tugged on her suit. Trixie had to lift her ass up so the suit could be completely removed, but soon the deed was done. The two lay side by side again, but this time with one of their hands in the others crotch, fingering the other girl's pussy. Since neither girl had been with another woman, they both just did to the other what they did to themselves. And it worked. Fingers were pumping, juices were flowing, lips were tugged and clits were rubbed. Trixie slid three fingers into the other girl, and felt a digit tentatively prodding her anus.

"Go ahead. I actually like it up there."

"So I've heard," whispered Brandy conspiratorially while glancing at Dennis, who was watching from the pool. The splashing in the water made it clear he was enjoying the show. Brandy leaned over and took one of Trixie's sensitive nipples in her mouth and started sucking. She inhaled that sensitive skin and pulled out, stretched the nipple. She even took it lightly in her teeth. Trixie was groaning in pleasure. Brandy had already shown she knew more about foreplay that Paul had ever even tried. And it was all finally too much to bear. Her limbs started to tremble as her asshole and pussy locked down on whatever digit was inserted into them.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Please don't stop! I'm . . . I'm . . ." No more words were needed. Her back arched and she pulled Brandy's head back up next to hers so she could kiss the young woman who had brought so much ecstasy to her. Her cum covered Brandy's hand as the two locked lips again, and again the kiss lasted, at least until the last remnants of that orgasm had finally dissipated.

"So did I do alright?" the girl asked.

"Alright? That was perfect! Are you sure this is your first time with a woman?"

"I'm sure. But I've been fantasizing about you for a long time." Even though she still had the other girl's fingers inside her box, that confession made her blush. "Don't be embarrassed. I . . . I just think you're beautiful. I'm so glad you let me do that for you."

"Well, I wouldn't feel right if you didn't let me return the favor. Turn over." She flipped Brandy onto her stomach, then pulled on her hips until Brandy was up on her knees with her face planted in the towel. She marveled again at the perfect globes of that ass. She kissed each cheek extensively. Then, her tongue drifted inward and teased the area around Brandy's ass, eliciting some very pleasurable moans. Finally, she reached the promised land. Trixie had a very simple plan: do everything that Brandy had done, but using her tongue. She buried her face in that tight juicy pussy. She hadn't gotten a good look at it before, but it was gorgeous. It was shaved clean, and the mound was swollen. It looked delectable! She was working her tongue furiously, and enjoyed kneading those glorious butt-cheeks with her hands. Her attentions were having the desired affect. Brandy was alternating between moaning and whimpering. She had to be close to losing it. Trixie just needed something to push her over the top. She stopped licking and inserted a finger into that tight box. Her tongue drifted north to rim the girl's sensitive anus. Then, she stuck a second finger and, after a few pumps, inserted a third.

"Please," whispered Brandy, "give me more." With that Trixie inserted a fourth finger. The young girl was incredibly tight, so four fingers was stretching her to her limit. And she was getting tighter. Oh God was she tight!

"That's it!" the younger girl practically screamed. And then the power of speech escaped her. She was staring forward, eyes wide. Her mouth was open and she was breathing in rapid bursts. Trixie pulled out her fingers, rolled onto her back and planted her face in Brandy's quivering mound. She started licking again just as the flood gates broke. Apparently, Brandy had been saving it up for a while, and soon the older woman's face was covered in sweet, sticky stuff. To Trixie, it may as well have been honey as much as she was drinking it in. She even continued licking as Brandy's strength gave way and collapsed on top of her. Eventually, Trixie crawled up the young girl's body and the two kissed again, Brandy relishing the taste of her own cum and Trixie's sweat.

Brandy had a look of amazement and satisfaction on her face. "That . . . That was perfect. Thank you!"

"Thank you. It takes two to tango, you know. Sometimes you can do it with three or four or five, but you should really have at least two."

Brandy looked at her, once again with the visage of shyness. "Uhm . . . could we . . . maybe . . .try it again? Sometime?"

Trixie blushed. "I'm sure we could work something out. Hell, if you aren't in a hurry . . ."

"I told my folks I'd be staying at a friends tonight." She got a devilish look on her face. "Are you my friend?"

"Oh yeah."

They heard a grunting noise, and looked over to see Dennis shooting his load into the pool.

"Damn," said Trixie. "I'm going to have to get the pool cleaned. Dennis, I think Brandy here is going to stay the evening. I can give her a ride home in the morning. Make sure to have your cute butt back her on Friday."

He was grinning like fox. "Sure thing. Are you two sure you're going to be okay on your own? I could stick around . . ."

"We will be just fine." After Brandy nibbled on her ear, she continued "Just fine indeed."

Trixie awoke late the next morning, primarily because she and Brandy made love until about two in the morning. Over breakfast, Trixie chatted some more with the young lady, and revealed to her part of her plans for the boys that Friday evening. Her young lover quickly became her young cohort, insisting on playing a role in the festivities. When she was sure the girl was up to it, they made plans for Friday morning and she gave Brandy a lift home.

Over the next few days, Trixie made a number of arrangements. She called her sister, saying she was coming for "an extended visit," if she didn't mind. Her sister sensed something was up, but didn't push for details. Luckily she only lived about four hours away, and didn't mind coming to pick Trixie up.

Then she got ready for Friday. She wasn't sure how she had gone from being sexually dormant to being a raging tower of hormones, but she had. And she was going to end the very eventful week with a bang.

She picked up Brandy early that morning. Brandy told her mom she was going to go watch the soccer game and that she was going to catch a ride up with Trixie. Brandy's mother insisted that Trixie promise not to leave her alone with the boys unsupervised. She said it jokingly, but Trixie agreed anyway. She had no intention of letting that cute, tight ass out her sight. The two of them ran a couple of errands and headed back to the house. They set out some sub sandwiches for the boys and got changed. Trixie had picked up a couple of the naughtiest French-maid outfits she could find at a costume store. The two girls could barely keep their hands off each other while getting dressed. The frilly skirts barely covered their asses, and the tops pushed their breasts up for all the world to see. And in Trixie's case, they could probably be seen from orbit. They put on thigh-high white stockings and black stiletto pumps, and even had on those silly head-pieces you saw in the movies. They were to die for and they knew it.

As each of the boys arrived, both girls met them at the door. While they were surprised (and more than a bit aroused) by Brandy's presence and the two girls' outfits, they knew something was up and it could only be good. The "guests" were ushered into the living room, complete with food and her sons Playstation 2, which entertained the boys until all had arrived. Dennis was the last to show up, and he was very appreciative of Brandy's appearance. He made a few comments that made the young girl blush furiously. Trixie smiled. She had a feeling the two weren't going to be "just friends" after this weekend.

"Well," said the hostess after everyone is seated, "it has come to my attention that you boys are doing a nice thing tomorrow by playing for charity. And unlike some, you are doing it for all the right reasons. You are nice, hardworking young men, and tonight is about you. We have entertainment," she said while pointing to the game console, "food and drink," she said as Brandy pointed out the dinner layout, "and young Ms. Brandy and I will do everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, to make your evening enjoyable."

And the evening was enjoyable. They were all laughing, telling bawdy jokes, playing games and consuming copious amounts of food. And the girls kept busy. They teased the boys outrageously for hours. If one of them spilled food on themselves, the girls would brush them off, making sure to very delicately brush every crumb from their crotches. The winner of every game received a neck rub from Brandy and a foot massage from Trixie, who made sure her ample breasts were on display the entire time. Whenever something needed to be moved out of the way, the girls made sure to bend way over while moving it, giving the boys a clear view of their white-thong-clad asses. After a while, the natives were obviously getting restless. Each of them was stroking their rod through their jeans. It was time for the teasing to end.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,661 Followers