Got S.M.I.L.F.? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers

"Brandy love, I think the young masters are tired of the . . . games. I think they might like to watch a movie instead." The young woman bounced over to the dvd player and put in the feature presentation. Of course, it was a porn movie. It had taken a lot of effort on Trixie's part to find just the right one. The first scene was of two women together. The boys started hooting and making catcalls, obviously pleased with the choice.

"So let me get this straight," said Brandy sweetly. "Seeing two women 'getting it on' is appealing to you?" The boys grunted in agreement. "Two woman touching each others breasts and tasting each others . . . well, you know . . . turns you on?" Trixie had sauntered over to her and wrapped her arms around Brandy from behind. "Seeing two women fondle each other's pussy until their juices flow gets you all hard?"

The boys, despite everything that had happened up until that point, managed to be stunned into silence. It was as if they had won a car in some sweepstakes and when they went to collect the prize, someone game them a million dollars as well. They had thought it couldn't get any better, but it indeed had.

The girls had fallen to their knees, with Trixie still behind the younger girl. She lifted up Brandy's skirt, pushed the thong aside and started her fingers to work. She rubbed the clitoral hood with her thumb while frigging her with one and then two fingers. The boys had all whipped out their members by this point and were pleasuring themselves. Trixie withdrew her fingers from Brandy's hot box and raised them to the young girl's lips. Brandy sampled some of her own juices, giving each of Trixie's fingers its own little blowjob. The two girls faced off and after some serious necking they got down on the floor in a 69 position. Their tongues worked around each other's thong and sampled the tasty treat underneath. The boys were very appreciative of the show.

Trixie was just as please with Brandy's pussy as the last time. She was so appreciative she had shaved her own in preparation for this event. And the activity of the younger girl's tongue show that the appreciation was mutual. They had pretty much forgotten about the boys and were completely wrapped up in perfecting the fine art of cunnilingus. Trixie was beginning to think her young lover was a distant relative of an anteater, because her tongue seemed to stretch on for miles. Then their fingers joined their tongues, and each girl began to writhe. Brandy upped the stakes by slipping her middle finger into Trixie's puckered sphincter.

"Oooh! That's playing dirty." Of course, that didn't stop her from returning the favor. Both girls were primed from the day's activity. Brandy was closer to release, but she managed to hold it off until her lover was also ready. And together, their orgasms shook the floor. They moaned and twitched and trembled, and they came all over the other's face. Finally they both collapsed, gasping and panting and more than just a bit sticky. The young men started to cheer.

"Bravo! Bravo!"

"Encore! Encore!"

"If only I had the energy," muttered Trixie as she gave the pussy in front of her another quick kiss.

About that point, the movie had moved on to another scene. 'And now we come to the main attraction,' thought Trixie. It was a gangbang scene, where two girls got fucked by a bunch of guys.

"Oh my!" said Trixie sweetly. "How ever did that get on there?"

Jim was the first to catch on. "If you two are supposed to be maids, then I've got a knob that needs polishing." With that, he wielding his dick like a weapon and pointed it in their direction.

"Duty calls," whispered Trixie as she crawled slowly over to the couch where Jim was sitting. He was pointing his dick right at her, so she didn't even have to adjust her course. Her mouth just enveloped it as she sidled up to him. She cupped his balls, which were heavy with the white stuff, and sucked for all she was worth. She reached a hand out in either direction and grabbed the meat of both Lance and James and stroked them while she went down on her primary target. Mike snuck in behind her and slowly entered her pussy which was still tender from the ravishing of Brandy's mouth. She was a fucking machine.

Brandy and Dennis were the only two not immediately involved in the action. They were looking at each other with an almost frightening degree of intensity. The young woman made the first move, walking over to him and kneeling in front of him. She took his eight inches in both her hands but did so gingerly, as if it were a piece of art easily broken. She pumped it a couple of times and then looked him square in the eye.

"Please," he almost gasped. "Please suck it."

"You want me to put this big thing in my mouth?" she asked.

"Yes, I want to see it between your lips."

That was all the encouragement she needed. She kept their gazes locked as she took the fleshy head into her mouth. She was obviously nervous, making it clear to Dennis and Trixie she had never actually done this before. Trixie pulled away from Jim for a second to offer her some advice. "Just follow his lead. Respond to his body, and you'll be just fine." And then Jim's cock was back in her mouth.

Brandy seemed to gain in confidence. She didn't try to take too much. She apparently knew to keep her teeth away from the sensitive skin of Dennis's dick, which he obviously appreciated. Trixie saw him whispering things to her, and she adjusted her grip or head posture accordingly. It didn't take long before he just leaned back and let her do her thing. Her head was bobbing rapidly and Trixie heard slurping noises and moaning. She seemed to be getting the hang of it.

With her young charge taking care of Dennis, the lady of the house was determined to keep the other four occupied. While Mike pumped her tight wetness from behind, she shifted her lips from one cock to another. And if the dick wasn't in her mouth, it was in one of her hands. She was almost intoxicated by the aroma of sweat combined with the taste of pre-cum. The hot, velvety feel of their cocks as they penetrated her mouth and filled her hands acted as a catalyst for her longing. She wanted more.

"Jim (slurp slurp). Could you reach over and grab my purse? There is a small bottle inside filled with a clear liquid. Could you get it for me?" He did as asked. She took the bottle and poured some of its contents onto her hands. It was actually a nicely scented lubricant. She rubbed it onto each boy's cock until they were all good a slick. She pulled away from Mike so she could straddle Lance, his thick member filling her pussy.

"Oh that's nice." Lance groaned and started to thrust upward. "Jim, stand on the couch here and James over here. Good." She took a lick of each of their protruding appendages.

"What about me?" asked Mike.

Trixie turned her head and gave him an evil grin. She handed him the bottle of lube, the slowly pulled her ass cheeks wide apart. He said something in Spanish which sounded like a prayer of thanks. He poured a generous amount of the lubricant onto his member and positioned himself at her backdoor. Apparently Dennis's foray up that road had not completely worn off yet. While there was some definite discomfort at first, it was nothing compared to what she had experience the first time. It seemed the head was the most difficult part. Once it was inside, things got much better very quickly. She was in pure sexual paradise! She felt so filled, certainly more so than she ever had felt in her life. As cock slid out of one entrance, it slid in the other. Having her ass filled made everything else extremely sensitive, letting her feel every inch of the member in her cunt. She tried not to let the ecstasy of the double penetration dissuade her from pleasuring the remaining two boys with her mouth. After a while, she flipped the entire assemblage over, with Mike sitting on the couch with his dick up her behind and her feet up on his knees for support. Lance stood on the couch next to her, giving James a chance to fit into her sopping wet box.

She looked over and saw Brandy rolling a condom over Dennis's sizeable shaft. She was apparently on the pill, but Trixie hadn't wanted her to take any chances. She didn't want the poor girl pregnant at eighteen like SOME people she knew. She wondered if Dennis realized how special of an honor he was about to receive. While Trixie had been her first blatant sexual encounter and her first lesbian experience, the young girl had never 'been' with a man before. He must have realized something as she straddled his lap and began to ease herself onto his stick. His eyes opened wide as he felt a bit of resistance. He realized what was taking place, and waited for her to give the okay. She bit her lip and nodded. She sank down and he thrust up. The expression on her face was hard to read. It was pain at first, then fear. But eventually it melted into something wonderful. It was full of pleasure and, daresay it, love. Trixie was convinced she was right. Those two young people weren't going to be friends anymore. It had become something else. Trixie kept sucking lightly on the heads of the two cocks in her face while watching Dennis and Brandy adjust to each other. Brandy had her hands wrapped around the back of her lover's neck as she gave him a look of affection and devotion; a look he easily returned. Rather than rushing things at first, she just rocked back and forth on his cock, enjoying the novel sensation of it sliding into her. For his part, Dennis just let her pick the pace. His hands were firmly locked on her picture-perfect posterior, and he was obviously enjoying the tightness of her. Together they managed to removed most of the young girl's costume (luckily there was a lot of velcro involved) so they could feel their bodies against each other.

The scene continued like that for a while. Mike stayed buried in Trixie's backside while the other three rotated around between her hands and her mouth. With all of the teasing that had happened earlier and the lesbian show they had been given, combined with the added pleasure of multiple penetration, the boys were all about ready to burst. Mike was the first to approach climax. Trixie broke up the gathering and grabbed a wine glass she had conveniently left nearby. She pointed the head of his twitching cock into it just as he shot his load, and soon there was a thick layer of man-juice filling the bottom of the glass. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she was up to, so as each of the other boys started to cum, their jism joined Mike's at the bottom of the glass. And they each had pretty hefty donations to make. The glass was half full by the time they were done.

On the other side of the couch, it became clear that Brandy was experiencing her second orgasm of the evening. Her eyes were wide open again, and she was clinging to Dennis's body with all of her strength. Dennis continued to pound her all the way through her orgasm, making her emit a series of high-pitched grunting sounds. Finally she almost melted onto him, unable to move. He gently turned her over so she was lying on the couch as he continued to fuck her. She managed enough strength to wrap her legs around his hips as he rhythmically slid in and out of her.

"I'm going to . . ."

She pushed him away at that point while simultaneously pulling the condom from his dick. With a firm grip on his member, she pulled it upward. He willingly obliged her and stuck it just an inch from her face. She glanced nervously at Trixie, who nodded with a warm smile. Brandy took the tip in her lips just as the first wave of cum came shooting out. She let as much of flow into her mouth as she could, but there was a lot of it. Some of it dribbled out of the corners of her mouth. When Dennis was spent, she turned and looked at the older girl, almost beaming with pride.

"Good girl," said Trixie, raising her glass of jizz to her lips. "Swallow it all like a good girl." Brandy swallowed and Trixie poured the contents of the glass into her own mouth, drinking it down. It was so yummy! She left a little floating in her mouth. She went over and gave Brandy a kiss, and their tongues helped share the remnants of their liquid meals. The remaining cum dripped out of their lips onto their faces, and some even dripped down onto Trixie's cleavage. Brandy practically dove after it, licking all the sticky stuff from the tops of her tits. Trixie responded by licking the area around the young girl's lips until they were clean. The two took a little longer than necessary to finish giving each other tongue baths, but no one seemed to care. The seven of them curled up together on the couch and just enjoyed the silence for a bit. Eventually, they all cleaned up and wandered off to bed. She let Dennis and Brandy have the guest room to themselves, hoping they would work on the blossoming romance. No one objected. As soon as Trixie's head hit her own pillow, she was out like a light.

They were all up bright and early the next day. Trixie made a quick breakfast and they all clambered into the minivan. The trip up was delightful. There was none of the awkwardness she was afraid might happen. Everyone was glad that, even if it never happened again, they had been part of something kind of special last night.

They got to the field where the game was going to be played. Trixie saw Paul and Roger brown-nosing some guy who was probably the Olympic scout. She didn't bother to go talk to him. He didn't seem to notice. The boys all played spectacularly, and Trixie was ecstatic to see the scout taking notes with obvious interest on his face whenever they were out there. She took a great amount of glee when her son slipped on a piece of loose turf and fell (unhurt) onto his backside. And she enjoyed watching Brandy, who in turn was watching Dennis. She had the goofy grin of someone in love. Trixie hoped she would always be able to wear that smile.

The gang piled back into the minivan after the game and they headed back home. The trip was delayed a bit as the scout pulled Dennis aside to talk to him and get some background information. When the conversation was over, he was obviously excited. He had been strongly encouraged to try out for the Olympic team! The news was greeted with hugs and hoots from his comrades. They showed no signs of jealousy. They were just proud of the accomplishments of one of their own. And then he and Brandy started giving each other love-struck stares and whispered sweet nothings to one another. They got some good natured ribbing from the rest of the gang, all of whom were happy for the young lovers.

"It's about fuckin' time," said Mike to Trixie when the others were out of earshot. "Those two have been playing the 'But we've been friends so long' game for years. The only people they were fooling were themselves."

"I guess you're right," she responded. "But there is no going back now."

She took them all to dinner when they got back home. It was obscenely late, so it wound up being dinner at Village Inn, but everyone's spirits were high. She dropped them off at their houses one by one, with Brandy being last. The two stood next to the car at the end of the driveway for a while.

"You're going away, aren't you?" asked Brandy.

"Yeah. Paul isn't apparently coming back until late tomorrow. My sister will have picked me up by then."

Brandy had tears in her eyes. "I wish you didn't have to go," she said, giving the older woman a big hug.

Trixie was on the verge of tears herself. She had only know the young girl a few days, but she was as good a friend as she had ever had. They had done a lot for each other. "I'm not going to stay gone. Besides, you'll be at college soon, and your new boyfriend will keep you busy." That brought a smile to the girl's face. Oh yeah. She had fallen hard.

"Can we come visit?" Brandy asked. "At least until you're ready to come back?"

"If you want to. I'll be staying with my sister, so no hanky panky." Brandy looked honestly annoyed by that comment.

"Dennis and I will find a way around that. You aren't getting away from us that easily."

The two girls made idle conversation for a while longer. Trixie felt better. These kids, half her age or not, were her friends. And they were friends worth holding on to. The two girls exchanged a kiss which was friendly bordering on dangerous, but Brandy blushed and headed down her driveway. She might have been tempted, but she was with Dennis now, and wasn't doing anything like that without his approval.

Trixie took a deep breath of night air. She felt something that was hard to name at first. Then it came to her. The air smelled Free. The night sky held promises rather than restrictions. She like the way she felt for the first time in ages. She clambered back into her vehicle and headed for her soon-to-be-ex-husband's home. She still had some things to pack.

--------- ------------------

To be continued . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers