Got to Go

Story Info
Surprise acts of force.
1.2k words
3.97
31.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bad idea and now things were worse. She was hurrying thru the pouring rain on her way home. She had drunk too much coffee at work and needed to make it to the bathroom soon so she decided to take the shortcut through the alley instead of the long way around. With her newspaper over her head to see thru the drops, she had not noticed the tall dark shape that appeared at her shoulder and . . .

Now she was blindfolded and kicking over someone's shoulder. They were much taller then she and carried her effortlessly out of the rain, down some stairs, and into a musty cellar. She barely caught herself on her feet as he swung her down, but he grabbed her failing fists in one hand. She felt the rope twisting round them and then she was lifted, her feet flailing and hung by her bound hands on a hook against a wall. She kicked out wildly but didn't connect with anyone, her captor had vanished.

She tried to raise herself to pull the blindfold off, but her arms were too high above her, she tried to climb the wall. Frustrated and swearing she kicked at it. The hands suddenly pulling at her shirt were large and strong. Clothing ripped and was stripped away from her body as she screamed her anger at him.

Piece by piece, she was stripped and her shirt was torn from her upper body. Her skirt was ripped from the bottom and away from the waist. Her bra was cut first from the front center and the creamy contents tumbled from their confinement, jiggling with her screams and the force of her attack. Another slice from the blade from the back and the lace bra fell in a tangle at her feet with the rest of her ragged clothes.

She screamed "STOP IT! STOP!" But the hands continued. She was left naked and blindfolded on her high heeled pumps. She could feel the cold air against her bare breast and her nipples responded to the chill, turning into hard nubs, she turned away from the hands and pressed her belly and breast sightlessly into the wall.

This was a mistake. The cold brick just made her hardening nipples hurt worse. She moaned and pulled away.

THWACK! The belt ripped across her bare ass. She screamed with the blow, arching into the wall. THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! Back and forth across her ass, her back and, thighs. Each blow flung her belly into the cold brick.

"Please stop!" She cried, sagging against her restraints. The hands spun her around now back to the wall. Her hands still bound high, her knees spread slightly. She presented a beautiful sight. Her wrists bound high to a hook above her head, her brown hair spread out around her head like a wild halo, her face blindfolded with a black scarf above her panting mouth.

Her pink nipples standing out as her double D breasts shook and bobbed with her breathing. Her tapered waist above flaring hips and inviting oval belly, anchored by a small nest of brown fur in which her slit was clearly visible. Shiny, dew-like moisture was visible, signaling her enjoyment at the roughhousing she had endured. Her shapely legs were spread open showing her wet thighs barely holding her up on her high patent leather heels.

Her captor wasn't done with her yet. The belt ripped across her belly and she dropped with a shriek. The next blows were across her pert breasts. She screamed and screamed as blows flew across her pussy and she stood, arching with her legs out spread, the tendons stood out as again and again the belt battered her private spot.

She groaned more in sudden release then from pain. The pain of her beating ripped a massive orgasm from her and a rain of pee flowed from her. If this was to defer her attacker it failed. She soon hung limp. Drained. Panting.

She could hear his boots as he approached her, not caring about the puddle at her feet between her defeated legs, one hand gripped her cum and pee soaking pussy, roughly forcing his fingers inside and lifting her up. She screamed again, but this was different. The beating had released feelings in her she had never had. Now she wanted this invasion of her privates. Her screams were of the pleasure that the pain now had become.

As he shook his hand inside her, his long thick fingers found that weaknesses, her G-spot. She uncontrollably began to orgasm again, lifting her legs shaking with her the throbbing in her cunt, moaning and thrusting about on his fingers. He withdrew them and she collapsed, betrayed again by her needs.

The man grasped her feet, wrapping each ankle with rope. He stretched them up and tied them to the hook over her head, neatly folding her into a tight, perverted package. Her curvy bottom hung down with her pink bruised sex dripping. The tight puckered button of her asshole was shiny with her recent cum. He stepped suddenly away leaving her swinging.

"Please, let me go. Please." She hung there, crying, and as her sobs were punctuated by her breathing, her wet, wanton pussy lips pulsed inviting more abuse. Her breasts were pressed inside her legs and she swung slowly on the hook. Like a ripe sex fruit ready for the picking.

He took his time to return, and he didn't stop his torture. The man took a handful of clothes pins from his pocket and clamping each of her labia with the pins. Her screaming began again and continued unabated, even when her voice was raw.

But he finished his decoration and started to play with her clamped lips. He began pulling them open to expose the delicate inner passage, flicking their extended weights back and forth. She thrust about, her pear like ass twisting trying to retreat from her attached agony. Finally she collapsed in a groan and let loose again. This time it dropped in a single stream to add to the wet on the ground. He left her then, hanging, turning, and crying.

He came back soon. This time he unzipped himself. Pressing up against her, he pulled the clips off one by one. He then opening her bruised and sore lips impaled her fully in a single thrust.

She was helpless. Her throat so raw, she could barely be heard. He grabbed her shapely hips and pounded his cock deep into her soaking wet pussy. His hammer thrusts slammed her back painfully against the wall.

She heard his voice then, the low growl that told her he had only a moment. His voice triggered her own! She cried out, her head thrown back as he rammed home all the way up in her bound and strained body. As her cervix opened up to receive his seed she howled in her own agonizing pleasure.

As her body spasm madly on his cock, she felt his arms go around her. Soon the ropes were loosened and she slid down releasing his spent cock from her raw pussy. She lay on the concrete of the cellar the cold ground soothing her burning body.

"Good girl," he whispered to her as he wrapped her in a blanket. "I get the feeling we are going to be playing games more often." She purred.