Gotcha! Ch. 01

Story Info
A family business gets a face lift.
2.8k words
3.89
19.9k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven sat at his desk and looked around at the stacks of papers that were building up in his office, some sitting on top of file cabinets, others falling over the sides of trays marked "in" "out" "working". He had formed Gotcha! years ago when he discovered that the local banks were using companies from other bigger towns to repossess vehicles from delinquent payers. He had a good rapport with the managers of most of the banks, as he had been quite successful in retrieving the vehicles that his company was hired to find.

But now it was getting harder and harder to find the people and/or vehicles. The economy had taken a downturn, and people were desperate to keep their possessions at any cost. And Steven was at his wits end trying to stay one step ahead of the people that he was after. But he was running out of ideas. Most people already knew how to avoid getting things repo'd, and he was running out of ideas to get the vehicles back.

Steven's wife Darlene walked into the room and saw him staring at the walls contemplatively. Darlene kept the books for the business and she knew that the money had not been coming in as much lately since they were having such a hard time at the present. And the banks were not calling as often, causing her to worry that they could lose their business to someone else who was creative in their thinking.

"Sweetie, are you okay? I was just coming in here to work on catching up the books. You look like you're deep in thought. Will I be in your way?" Darlene asked.

"No my love, you won't be in the way", Steven answered. "I just feel so frustrated at not being able to complete the jobs like I used to."

"I think it is time that we bring in some new brains with new ideas. Sambo has just finished high school and needs to find a job. He's always been good at coming up with different ideas, even if it did land him in a bunch of trouble over the years. Maybe he could breathe some fresh air into the company."

"I had thought of bringing our son on board. Samuel needs to learn a trade, and I would like to have someone to take over the business and keep it going when we decide to retire one day", Steven said as he turned toward where his wife was standing. "But Denise has worked with me on repo's while she was in school, and Sambo was always too busy with sports to have time for the biz."

"So dear, why don't we bring both of them on board officially? Our daughter has a good business sense about her, and I could teach her how to take care of the financial end, as I want to be able to retire and enjoy myself one day, without the headaches that this can bring."

"Alright, we'll talk to them at supper tonight and see if they are up to it. I need some new ideas, and it will be great to work full time with my children", Steven said.

Darlene agreed that supper that night would be a good time to talk to them. And as they gathered around the table and began to eat their meals, Steven brought up the subject.

"Kids, me and your mother talked today at the shop. We want to bring both of you on board full time in the business. I am having a hard time catching some of the people that we are being hired to find their vehicles. I need some fresh ideas to catch these guys, and I am going to look to you to provide some answers."

Denise was the first to speak up. "Dad, I would love to work with you full time. We've had some good times over the past years with me helping you, so I feel like I know some of the job already, but I'm eager to learn more."

"I agree Dad", Samuel said, talking with his mouth half full, as was his usual custom.

"Well then, it is settled", Dad said. "We will meet at the shop at eight o'clock in the morning to start to work on the current case that I'm on. So put your thinking caps on in the morning and let's get this business back to making money again."

The next morning the family gathered in the office that was located inside of the warehouse that Steven had converted into a shop to house some of the more expensive vehicles that they repossessed.

Steven started out the conversation by bringing the family up to date.

"The local bank has called and asked us to catch up with a Ford F-150 Harley Davidson version truck owner who is three months behind on his payments. The bank has tried to find the vehicle, but the owner, whose name is Shelton, has it hid most of the time. The bank believes that he is thinking that he will eventually come up with a way to catch the payments up to date. But Shelton will pull out the truck out of hiding and he has been seen cruising around town sometimes on weekend evenings. By the time that the bank is alerted of each sighting, the vehicle is nowhere to be found. Shelton is a young college kid who bought the vehicle to impress the ladies and try to get more dates, but because he only works part time at a pizza eatery next to the campus, he cannot make the payments."

"Daddy", Denise speaks up first. "Judging from the picture that you have of him on his driver's license copy, he looks rather plain, and not much to look at. I bet he is trying to use the pickup to attract the ladies, which I don't think that he has a chance in hell of doing."

"You say that like you have an idea forming in the back of your head. What exactly are you thinking about doing?" Steven asked.

"Well, how about I go down to the pizza parlor and pretend to be interested in him. I've never had a problem getting boyfriends, so if I show him some attention, it should be pretty easy to get him to go along with my plan."

The whole family was listening intently at this point, and Denise shared her idea in detail and despite some misgivings from her father, the whole family agreed that it was worth a shot.

That evening Denise went to the pizza shop and struck up a conversation with Shelton. She found out that Shelton liked to play video games, and they discussed their favorite sequels of the game "Final Fantasy" and some of their favorite characters.

"Shelton, do you want to know what my favorite fantasy is?" Denise asked.

"Why, uh, sure, uh, yeah I guess" Shelton stuttered in reply. He could not believe this girl was talking to him and even interested in his hobbies and things that he liked to do in his spare time. She was even prettier than most of the girls that he even dared to chase after. Her nicely tanned skin and flowing hair was accented by a smile that made his heart melt and his dick spring to attention.

"I've never gone parking in a pickup truck. I think it would be fun to take some blankets and pillows and climb in the bed of the truck and make out."

Shelton couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was she asking him to take her out on a make out session? He couldn't even get a date normally with a girl like this.

"So what do you say? Do you have a pickup truck? Or can you get your hands on one for tomorrow night?"

"Why, sure, I have an almost new pickup. I get off at five on Saturday, so I can pick you up afterwards."

"Okay, it's a deal then", Denise answered. She gave Shelton the address of the house. Thank goodness the shop was located down the street, so hopefully he wouldn't figure out that she was connected to the business. Denise paid her bill and left the pizza store and headed home to tell her family what she had worked out.

Samuel knew of a good spot where she could have Shelton take her, and there would be enough foliage to allow the plan to work. They just had to hope that Shelton did not get suspicious and decide to chicken out at the last minute.

At five thirty Saturday evening Shelton pulled up in front of the family house. Steven and Sambo were already at the shop, with Steven sitting behind the wheel of the wrecker, and her brother Sambo ready to drive the family SUV. As Shelton drove by the shop in his truck with Denise in the passenger seat, Steven and Sambo pulled out and kept a safe distance as Denise gave Shelton the instructions on how to get to the parking spot. The plan was for Shelton and Denise to take the short route, while Steven and Sambo would take a longer route so that Shelton would not get suspicious that he was being followed.

Shelton pulled off of the highway onto a dirt road that seemed to wind back into a patch of woods. The path was rutted pretty badly, so he decided that it was a good thing that they were in a truck, and not a regular car. As Shelton drove about a half mile into the woods, he came into a clearing surrounded by trees on all the sides except for the path leading into the area.

Denise told Shelton to park the truck and turn off the ignition. Then she slid over on her seat and onto the console that was in the middle of the driver and passenger seats. From this vantage point she could reach any part of Shelton that she wanted.

Shelton looked over at Denise nervously, wondering what to do first, when Denise leaned her face toward Shelton and began to kiss him lightly on the lips. She could tell by his response that he was inexperienced in the art of kissing, and probably in making love.

"I've never really been with a girl in this way", Shelton spoke as Denise drew her head back to look at his face.

"That's okay Shelton, I'll show you everything that you need to do", Denise replied as she reached down to his pants and rubbed her hand over the bulge that had started to grow in his pants. "But first, we need to get everything set up in the bed of the truck."

Denise moved back over to the passenger side of the truck and opened the door to exit the vehicle. Shelton opened the door on his side. As they started toward the rear of the truck, Denise told Shelton to take off his pants and shoes before he got in the bed of the truck.

Unbeknownst to Shelton, Steven and Sambo started to approach the vehicle from the woods nearest the front of the truck, and just as Shelton got his shoes off and his pants were down to his ankles, Denise made a noise and Shelton turned and saw Steven and Sambo approaching the vehicle. Shelton immediately tried to get his pants pulled up, but the uneven land underneath him made it hard for him to balance and pull his pants up at the same time.

Sambo was the first one to reach him and he handed him the repo papers giving them permission to repossess the truck.

Shelton looked at Denise in horror, then his eyes widened as he realized that he had been taken advantage of in order for his truck to be taken successfully from him. He looked up behind the truck as he heard a noise and he saw the wrecker being backed up to his truck to tow it away. He knew that he was outnumbered, so he decided that it wouldn't do any good to fight.

When the wrecker was hooked to the truck, Sambo got into the passenger seat of the wrecker and they started to drive away.

"Hey, wait, what about us?" Shelton screamed as the wrecker drove out of sight.

"Don't worry Shelton; they left our SUV for us to drive back into town. I'll take you to your home", Denise said as she moved toward him.

"Get away from me. You tricked me", Shelton hollered as Denise moved closer to where he was standing.

"I'm sorry Shelton, but it was the only way that we could take back the vehicle without you getting away from us again."

Denise looked down at Shelton and she noticed that the bulge that had been growing had become a tent in his shorts. She could tell that Shelton was still fuming, but from the looks of what was still hidden in his underwear, she wanted just a taste of what Shelton had to offer.

Shelton watched Denise as she walked over to where he was standing. He was so furious at what had been done; he almost forgot that his pants were still around his ankles, as he hadn't taken them the rest of the way off after being interrupted and losing his truck. Shelton watched as Denise reached down to his shorts and grabbed the waistline of his underwear and pulled it out towards her, and then downward in one swift motion. His cock sprang to attention instantly.

She dropped to her knees and burrowed her face between his thighs. Oh, my god, the body he had. The tanned skin, long legs, and rippling muscles. It didn't change the fact that he was plain and kind of dorky, especially in the face department. But he was so huge that she wanted to eat him right then and there, and that's what she did. There was a slight musky, sweaty odor coming from his groin area, but she inhaled it deeply and loved it. Fellacio had always been a favorite thing for her to do, and none of her boyfriends had ever complained. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and stroked out to the head, and Shelton moaned, and slid his hands in to her hair. She looked up at him with a coy smile, and his eyes were already closed, lost in the feelings that her hands were eliciting. Then she opened her mouth and slowly sucked him in, inch by inch. And just as slow, she pulled away from him, swirling her tongue against the underside of his cock. When he came free of her mouth, he nudged her back to him with his hands tightly wound in her hair. She circled his balls with her fingers, gently tugging, and a grunt of pure pleasure interrupted his moans.

She licked all around his swollen head, rimming the edge several times before his nudges pushed him back into her greedy mouth. Figuring that this was his first time getting a blowjob, she decided to make it memorable. No quickie this time. She drew him in and out slowly, and then fast. And then slowly, alternating so that he never knew what was coming, other than him eventually. She kept sucking on his now engorged cock, and then she just let him stroke the roof of her mouth with the head of his cock, rolling it from side to side. She reached up and grabbed his tight ass, and held him to her pace, probably frustrating him to no end. All too soon though, her ministrations drove him over the edge and he came, splashing the back of her throat and coating her mouth with his sperm. She swallowed while he was still moaning in ecstasy, and then continued to lick and suck him until she was sure that she had drained all of his juices from his balls.

Denise started to stand back to her feet and as she did, she grabbed Shelton's underwear and pants and helped him pull them back up, his still semi rigid cock pointed in her direction. Shelton started to speak, but Denise motioned for him to be quiet, so he followed her back to the SUV which was parked near the clearing, and she got in the drivers side and Shelton got in the passenger side and she drove him home.

Sambo met her at the front door with a worried look on his face.

"We were worried about you. What took you so long to take him back home?" Sambo asked as Denise walked through the front door.

"Everything is alright. I had to take care of some urgent business before I could make my way back home."

And with that she walked in the house and went to her bedroom where she laid down on her bed and thought about the events of the day.

(to be continued)