Gotcha! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise stood up and grabbed some toilet paper off of the roll and reached down and wiped the love juices off of his cock and balls, then grabbed another handful and wiped the cum that was now starting to run outside of her vagina and onto her thigh. She laughed to herself when she thought how typical it was that she would have 2 different guys on 2 different nights, both of them would get their rocks off, and she would have to go home and finish the job later by herself.

When they were both dried off, Denise put her clothes back on, giving Frank another short free tease show before backing up to the stall door and allowing him to stand and pull his pants back up. Hoping that Sambo had located the car and was waiting on them, she told Frank that she wanted to go home with him right now.

Frank grabbed her by the arm and led her outside where the car was parked. He recognized the guy standing at the driver's side door as "Sam", the guy whose sister he had just got finished fucking a few minutes earlier. Afraid that it was a set-up for an ass whooping by a jealous brother, he froze in his tracks.

Sambo saw the look of fear come across Frank's face, and he walked over to where he and Denise were standing and handed Frank the repo notice, and the key ring that he had retrieved from the bathroom floor after it fell out of Frank's pants in the bathroom, minus the car keys.

Denise and Sambo both started for the 'vette, with Sambo headed for the drivers seat, and as Frank stared blankly at what was happening before his eyes, glancing back and forth between the paper in his hands and the beauty that was walking away, Denise and Sambo got in the 'vette and drove it back to the shop.

"I don't believe you did that sis," Sambo said as they drove down the highway.

"I don't believe I did either bro," Denise replied, as she counted the wad of bills that she was retrieving from the pockets of her shorts. "But it got us what we wanted, no fights or problems, and the car isn't damaged from not having the keys."

Denise continued to count the bills.... 100....200....300..... "Life is good little brother, life is definitely good," she mumbled as they drove back towards the shop, her pussy still twitching and aching to have her hands massaging it's clit like she was caressing the money. "Soon and very soon, my time will come," she said laughingly as Sambo gunned the engine into the night.

12