Gotham City Whores Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"That I did. You never heard about doing a little foreplay before getting to the 'main event'?" Samuel stated with another smirk. Seeing his words didn't exactly amuse her, he reached across the couch in order to pick up a remote. "No? Well then, how about this for an answer?" He said, before pressing a button.

The screens all flicked on at once. The sight, and accompanying sounds, caused Batgirl's eyes to go wide again at the very unexpected, but perhaps should have seen it coming sight she witnessed considering the pieces she'd been placing together so far. What was amounting to several live streams of porn going on at once. Beautiful, generously figured women engaged in several sexual acts with men. Blowjob on one screen, doggy style sex on another. Different positions but loud moans of enjoyment from both parties involved in each session ongoing. And every woman had a big, shameless smile of enjoyment on her face as she either gave or took a fucking. This was consensual. They were willingly screwing, and loving every moment of it.

"Vanishing? Quite the opposite... I call it, recruitment..." Samuel explained with a smirk as he moved off the couch. "I got talent scouts you see. Around colleges and universities, around banks and businesses... Every place really..." He moved up close to the woman with her gaze still glued to the ongoing sin in front of her. "I send out an invite to them... The kind that looks too good to pass up. They take it up, and then they meet me. Then?" He raises his arm, pointing the remote as he pushes a button. All the screens flicker and change to each show a brand new scene of filthy fun ongoing. Brand new women, with new partners all going on at once. This wasn't just an operation. This was sex being offered, and obviously paid for, on almost an industrial scale! "Then... I fuck them." He said, leaning in towards her mask covered ear to whisper it. Just heard over the moans of all the partners she was watching and listening to.

"F-fuck them??" She stuttered. A blush now on her cheeks that, similar to earlier when she's found those sex toys, matched her bright hair colour. She couldn't tear her eyes off of the dirty acts being carried out before her wide eyes. Combined with the moans she was hearing from them all, it was almost hypnotic in a way. Wrong in so many ways, yet she couldn't yet rip her gaze away from watching it all.

"Damn right I fucked them..." He said, still close up to her ear as he spoke. "Each and every one of them. Fucked them the best they'd ever had it before in their lives. Better than any tiny dicked boyfriend, husband or any toy had filled them up before in their lives." Samuel said with a clear tone of pride in his voice. "I made them leave their families, their husbands, their jobs... Hell, couple of them even dumped their kids behind. Now? They work for me. And you can see what kind of employment I have them involved in right there." As he spoke, free hand moved downward, slowly unzipping his pants while she was more than distracted by the smut being broadcast. "All I did was give them a simple choice. They could leave and never come back? Or, they could work for me, fucking whoever I tell them to fuck... And in return, they could get a chance at the best fucking dick they've ever had in their life!"

With that, he pushed the power button and all the screens switched off at once. That left Batgirl to turn around and find her gaze locked onto another sight that made her stare with those wide eyes. Hanging from between his legs and already hardening was a massive black cock. Easily the longest and thickest dick she'd ever laid eyes on. Causing her to gasp in shock, perhaps even a little awe at what she saw. Her mind was already in a daze from seeing all that sex before, but now seeing the cock that from his words at least had 'convinced' seemingly countless women to whore themselves out for him? One clear thought danced through her mind that she could see why they wanted a piece of that... And that thought made her shake her head in conflicted fashion. She was a crime fighter! Super heroine! She couldn't think such things... Her reputation! Her standing with Batman, with the Justice League... Everything of truth, decency, and everything she puts her life on the line for!

Still... That was one real huge fucking cock...

"You know... I've never fucked a super heroine before..." Samuel said with a grin, his hungry eyes gazing over the woman staring in a trance-like state at his cock. "Think I'm about to though... How about you get down on your fucking knees and get to know my fucking dick..." He said more as an order than any request, placing a hand on her mask-covered head to start to push her down.

"I... I should... I mean..." Batgirl stuttered as she continued to stare at that thick piece of man-meat. Getting a closer look as, offering little resistance, she was pushed down to her knees in front of him. That cock now pointing at her face, having gotten impressively rock hard at it's mighty full size without him even touching himself. Had she been able to take her eyes off it, she would have noticed, and then questioned how he'd done so without noticing, that he was completely naked from the waist down. A set of heavy balls matching the vast size of his rod.

She attempted to protest again about this sudden turn of events, but that open mouth was used as an invitation for Tud as he pushed his cock forward into her mouth. Her eyes went wide again as she let out a muffled cry of surprised but yet, and tellingly, did not fight against it or even try to pull her head away. Instead, staring at crotch of the muscular man in front of her, watching his inches slide forward into her mouth. Another groan escaping her as her lips out of instinct press against the shaft. Just as the fat cock-head reaches the back of her mouth, he started pulling back as he let out a moan of approval himself. She wasn't getting away with things that simply however, as he waited until just the bell-end was inside her before pushing forward again in order to feed the super-heroine his member.

"Mmmmmm yeah... Suck that fucking dick Batgirl..." He moaned with a grin, making a point to already reminder of the obvious situation she was now in. His big black cock working back and forth between her lips that were easily making him groan out. Keeping a hold of her mask-covered head as he pumped his cock into her mouth at already a steady pace. "Mmmmm... Ahhhhhh fuck yeah... Figures a girl built like you... Mmmmm! Knows how to suck a dick..." He said in far from flattering terms. Still, he was thrusting into that nicely warm and wet mouth of the crime fighter who was still not fighting against it. Willingly allowing her oral hole to be used in such a filthy manner as she groaned around his thickness. Kneeling in place as the repeated pumps both kept him pleasured and starting to be covered with her saliva as the motion went on.

"Mmmmpphhh!! GAHHHHHHH... Hhhhhrrrlllkkk!! Mmmmmphhh!!" Batgirl was starting to choke around the massive rod being stuffed into her mouth. Far thicker than any cock she'd ever blown before, never mind the length. The crown smacking off the back of her mouth each time he pushed forward between her lips than now were fighting to try and stay wrapped around him. "GAHHHHHHH... GAH!! HHHHHHLLLKKKKK... MMMMMPHHHH..." She groaned again around this cock, her eyes staring up now at the man fucking her mouth as they already looked to start to water up. Being made to gag and gag again around this shaft was giving her discomfort to say the least as opposed to the obvious and already shameless pleasure the hunk using her mouth was getting. Yet, in the mix of the groans and slobbers the occasional moan could be heard. Matching the hint of lust in those eyes of hers.

"Mmmm... Yeah, fucking suck it girl... Gonna stuff this dick right here... Ahhhhhhh... Right down your fucking throat!" He vowed, placing both hands now onto the back of her head as he firmly pumped himself in and out of her mouth. Her saliva drooling out past her lips to start to trickle down her chin. Similarly from all the gagging and the far from easing-her-into interracial sex pace of his thrusts, her saliva was dripping off of his fat cock as well. Landing across the Bat-symbol on her chest of her body suit and slowly travelling down further for a sinful and sexy sight. He wasn't kidding around with his vow though. Using the grip to force her mask-covered face right forward into his crotch, and at the same time shove his cock far beyond just into her mouth.

"GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! HUUURRRRRLLLKKKKK!!" An almost nasty, raspy cry came from the throat-fucked woman as that fat cock stuffed down far further than not only has she ever taken before. She never knew she could take it so deep into herself. Tears starting to flow now from the oral near abuse she's taken, leaving dark streaks from the ruined make-up seeping under her mask to her exposed cheeks. "HHHHHLKKKK!! GAAAAHHHHH!! GAAAAAAAAHH!!" She choked and gagged again as she was held down into the deep throat. Even with her groans looking like a black cock taking natural as her saliva splattered around that massive tool. Her hands finally moving up to his thighs but even there not making a move to try and push herself free from this approaching the point of passing out position. Her staring eyes starting to go half-closed as she gagged around the cock looking top be lodged into her throat.

Mercifully for her he finally pulled cock out from her mouth, allowing her to gasp hard and cough. Spitting out a thick wad of saliva down onto her own chest before she took in desperately needed air. "Holy fuck!! F-fuck..." Batgirl gasped, failing to even compose herself as she concentrated on drawing air into her burning lungs.

"You're a fucking natural... Made to suck on some big, fat fucking black dick..." Samuel chuckled, looking over all of her saliva coating his cock for a moment. Rather casually undoing his tie as he gave her a look over for good measure. "Let's see what else you can handle... Seeing as how you're making up for breaking into my shit in the first place..." He added as he threw his tie away over his shoulder.

"I... I'm what??" She tried to question. Her sucking the cock of the man she's investigating wasn't a deal she agreed to! Was it? She didn't exactly resist or object to it, even though she could have. And should have.

Her hesitation left her open to he hauled up to her feet with a groan, again not resisting as she was dumped down to sit on the couch in Tud's executive office. As her still damp from her own spit chest heaved for air, she watched on as the man who had just fucked her mouth now spread her legs apart. Pulling out a knife from a hidden inside pocket of his suit, she gasped in surprise from the sight that only further clogged her conflicted thoughts up. His smirking intentions however had nothing to do with inflicting pain. Carefully, in a sign that he had done something like this before, he cut into the material of her bodysuit -- showing the blade was no ordinary one to manage to pierce the material of her Bat-suit.

That allowed access to her snatch, causing another gasp to escape her as the air hit her exposed sin and those sensitive lower lips. No opportunity to see if the hair up top matched that down below from how completely smooth, no doubt to fully fit into the suit, her pussy was. However he wasn't planning on just staring. Slipping the blade away, he soon tossed his suit jacket across to his desk as he shifted back up. Unbuttoning his shift, he gave her another cocky -- but fitting considering the circumstances -- smirk as he finally sent that garment flying away. Noting how she looked over his very muscular and defined body with a look of his own that showed it wasn't the first time he's gotten that reaction from his desirable body. Getting to business he lined his shaft up with her very inviting hole. Then all it took was firm push forward, using her own spit as a form of lube, to force his cock into that tight snatch of Batgirl.

"OH FUCK!!" She exclaimed with a clear, loud moan. Her back already arching off from the couch with the firm pump she took. Then returning to rest back into it when he pulled out just to plunge back forward and a bit deeper into her. Deliberately giving the stunning crime fighter little time to adjust to the vast size working in and out of her tightness. "OH GOD... OH FUCK!! You're... AHHHHH!! You're t-too big!! AHHHHH!!" She squealed out, her dirty words claiming that she's not fully into this, but her moans and how her snatch is already starting to react to the black cock ploughing into her showing otherwise. Her arms outstretched, gripping tightly onto the seating she's being fucked on like her life depended on it. Already her sexily curved, bodysuit-clad body jolting back into the couch each time she takes his dick even before he's even close to being fully inside her.

"MMMM... Nah girl! You're just... Ahhhhhh!! Real fucking tight!" Tud grinned as he stated the obvious, and unsurprisingly continued to drive his cock firmly in and out of the snug twat of the red head in front of him. Having no intentions of letting up or easing off now that he cock was deep inside of a world famous super-heroine. He wasn't just doing this for his own pleasure, although his moans were showing he was loving every moment of this. Showing off his ability with the smooth and swift pace of his pumps as he kept her legs spread wide apart with his hands grabbing onto her signature yellow boots. "MMMMM... We'll soon... Ahhhhhhh shit!! Fix that though Batgirl..." He added with a chuckle before he groaned again. Staring down at the masked woman he was banging in commanding fashion. All too easily making her moan out with every in or outward thrust he delivered.

"OH... OH FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM..." Batgirl moaned out, her arms now back behind her as her hands gripped onto the back of the couch she was getting nailed on. Her bright red hair bouncing in time with the motion her body was being made to do. Still completely clothed in her crime fitting attire, making her look more like a fetish film slut from how she's groaning out as she takes this rough pounding. "MMMMM... HOLY FUCK!! So... AHHHHH!! So fucking big!! OH SHIT..." She gasped out, feeling her pussy reacting to the thrusting she's taking as while still vice-like tight around his big prick she was getting noticeably wet. A sure sign that this is the biggest cock she's ever had to handle, but is managing to take impressively deeply. Even so, she's far from in control of things as she allows this stud to have his very wicked way with her love tunnel.

"MMMMM... Damn fucking right! Biggest fucking cock... Ahhhhhhh... You're ever gonna fucking have..." Samuel said between his groans, the arrogant smirk never leaving his handsome face as he rams his fat black cock straight forward into the tight white snatch of the heroine in front of him. Getting the best view in the house as he can look across to see the look of pleasure he's making her feel from the exposed parts of her face. Or stare downward between her legs that he's keeping spread so he can watch his manhood vanish up into that damp snatch that's wonderfully tight around his inches. "MMMMM... Admit it girl... MMMM! You've never taken some so big... And never had it go good... AHHHHHH... Like I'm giving it to you right here!" He says tauntingly, making sure to fully enjoy the open sexual domination of the crime fighter he's found himself in.

"OOOOOOOOH FUCK!! It's... UHHHHH!! It's true... You're... AHHHHH FUCK!! So fucking BIG MMMMM!!" She admits, already looking far removed from the proud super-heroine she is as she gives in deeper to the lust and pleasure she's getting from that huge shaft. Drops of sweat beginning to form on the skin shown off on her face from her mask. Her eyes once again locked onto the cock she's taking in willing fashion, and moaning out whenever it moves into or out of her box. "MMMMMM... No one I've been with b-before... UHHHHH!! FUCK! Even comes... MMMM!! Fucking close to you!!" She manages to say between her cries of delight. Sounding like she's reading off a cheesy porno script as she both says the truth, and tells him everything he wanted to hear to further stroke his clearly massive ego. Matching the size of his thick dick ramming still in and out of the horny, still completely clothed woman he's fucking on his couch.

"MMMMM... I like it when a girl is honest with me..." Samuel chuckles as he gives another deep pump before he pulls out of her snatch with a sigh of approval. "Still nice and messy..." He adds, seeing a clear covering of her juices now all over his cock. "No time for any breaks though Batgirl..." He states, reaching down to grab her by the waist to lift her off the couch.

"I... I can handle m-more..." Batgirl says, biting down on her bottom lip. An admission that she knows she can't resist this man that she barely knows, and is clearly a criminal conducting some sick, sex-based crime organisation. She should be capturing this man and bringing him to justice, instead of craving more of his huge cock deep within her.

"You'd fucking better... Because this time I want to fucking hear you fucking screaming..." Tud says as he falls down onto the couch to sit on it, taking her with him as he uses his superior strength to easily lower her onto his cock.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH!!" Batgirl was sent easily into a moaning state once again as she was roughly hauled all the way down onto his cock. This time until her crotch connected with his, leaving her tight snatch stuffed full every inch of his black cock to make the white super-heroine groan out. Filled up in a way she never dreamed possible but seemingly had secretly craved to be from how wet that filled to the max pussy is. "MMMMM... AHHHHH... AHHHHH FUCK... MMMMM..." With closed eyes she allowed herself to be used however the stud underneath her desired to. Which soon saw her being raised and lowered by the midsection onto that fat fuck-stick as he thrust himself straight up into her womanhood. The smack of his skin connecting off her bodysuit ringing out now around his office to mix with both of their shameless moans.

"MMMMM!! Yeah... Fucking it take it girl! MMMM... Take all that... AHHHHHH... Fucking cock up your fucking pussy..." The clearly sexually superior man encouraged the beauty he was getting to stuff full with his dick. Even though as fully in control of things as he was, he had no need to since he was the once making the masked female ride his member in such steady and stiff fashion. A fact that, along with the pleasure his dick was getting from her, kept that cocky smirk fixed to his handsome facial features. "AHHHHHH... The poor fucks who got a piece of you before... MMMMM!! I bet they had real tiny fucking pencil dicks... No fucking clue... AHHHHH... How to bang someone like you..." He said between his own moans. Verbally twisting the knife to taunt the woman who he'd all too easily gotten to blow him and was now balls deep into her snatch. Easily knowing himself the answer to both questions from how she's groaning out loudly every time he drives his cock up into her snatch as he lowers her right down to meet those pumps.

"OH FUCK!! UHHHHHH... FUCK!! It's... MMMMM!! It's true damn it!! AHHHHHH!!" She confesses, feeling the pressure building within her as drops of sweat roll down her cheeks and no doubt down her curvy, built frame underneath her bodysuit. Not even attempting to hide the great pleasure she's getting from the man she's mounted on top off as he makes her bounce away on his stiffly thrusting cock. "MMMMM... Don't... AHHHHH!! Don't fucking stop!! MMMMM!! P-PLEASE... OH GOD!!" She almost whines her plea out, gasping as she looks back over her shoulder to look at him. Only now seeing that the Bat-cape she's still wearing is completely covering him up as it's been flowing up and down in time with the motion of her body. With a grunt, as if not seeing the hunk who is banging her is an insult, she grabs her cape to coil it around her using her arms.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers