Gotham City Whores Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

What she saw back with that wide, pearly smile of a man who knows he's in total control of not just the situation, but the crime fighter on top of him. Effortlessly shifting her tight up and down onto his fat rod as he pumps himself in and out of that now soaking wet but still very sinfully snug snatch of hers. The slap of his balls connecting off with her pussy ringing out every time he send that shaft upward and brought her sharply down to take him all the up. Treating her more like a common whore than the talented defender of truth and justice she's supposed to be. Much like her, he's loving every second of it and knows exactly how oh so wrong, but oh so good this all is.

"AHHHHH... AHHHHH! MMMMMM!! FUCK... FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK!!" Was it that look? Knowing how much he's dominated her and owned not just her pussy, but her as a whole all the way during this? Or just how shamelessly she's been loving being used, and treated, like a slut by the kind of criminal she should be arresting? Whatever it was, the constant pounding of her pussy soon became all too much for her to handle. "AHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUCKK!!" Just as he'd demanded from her, soon Batgirl was screaming out in pleasure as she came all over Tud's big, black cock. Further juices flowing out over his member than kept on slamming all the up into her snatch. Still making her ride that shaft even as she came, giving her no option but to feel every single moment of the most intense sexual high of her life. Her body jolting on his pumping dick, with only his hands keeping her from falling off from the mounted position.

"MMMMM!! Nothing like... AHHHHHH!! The first time, right?" Samuel grinned with a long and proud laugh. Revelling in having made such an infamous super-heroine orgasm, and in such a shameless hard manner. Truth be told he didn't care if this was, as he perhaps expected, her first time taking some black cock. What he meant by their 'first time' was something far different. "MMMMM... AHHHHH MMMM... Enjoy it baby... We ain't... UHHHHH!! Fucking done yet..." He stated, finally letting go of her so she could rest down on his crotch. However he could help but enjoy himself in this position a little more as he gave another couple of firm pumps into her dripping wet snatch to further make her groan out. Then he finally pulled his still rock hard rod out of that well fucked to say the least pussy of Batgirl.

Proving his words to be true once again, Samuel shoves the beauty he's been fucking not just up and off of his cock. Down right to the floor of his office roughly. Leaving her groaning as she lays down for a moment to show how much this sexual encounter has taken out of her. Gasping for air as her own pussy juices leak and drip from her folds down underneath her bodysuit and further along her legs. Unsurprisingly, she offered no resistance when he moved down and behind her. Reaching down and forcing her up into the classic doggy style position so he could unceremoniously shove his cock right back into that still very sensitive and pleasurably tight pussy of hers.

"UHHHHH!! AHHHHHH... OH FUCK... M-MORE?? OH FUUUUUUUUUCK..." Batgirl groaned out, looking back over her shoulder with a look of both awe and desire for the man she barely knows and should be arresting for running a sex ring. Instead she's willingly letting him ravage her already pounded pussy once again. Her body jolting forward each time she takes a balls deep thrust from him and that massive, black cock of his. "AHHHHH... AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK... FUUUUUUUUCKKK AHHHHHH MMMMMM..." All she could do was stare and take it. The once proud and confident crime fighter reduced to a moaning whore, still clad in attire she should be battling villains in instead of being fucked. Even licking her lips as she locks eyes with that grinning hunk who is buried deep to the hilt into her love tunnel.

"MMMMM... You see now Batgirl? Huh?? MMMMM FUCK!!" He taunts, his hands gripping her signature cape as he fucks her from behind. Using tugs on that cape to bring her body back hard towards his crotch each time he fires a sharp and swift thrust all the way forward into her clearly built to be fucked pussy. Despite the reinforced material of her Bat-suit feeling no sting of pain at all each time her rounded backside smacks off his crotch when their bodies connect. "AHHHHHH... I've fucked prom queens... MMMMM!! Secretaries... AHHHH... Even holier than thou church goers... MMMMM!! And just like you... AHHHH FUCK... They all caved in and gave their fucking bodies to me..." He said, impressively able to explain his sinful plans in between delivering hard thrust after thrust into the already more than just well fucked stunner on her hands and knees in front of him. Grunting as sweat now covers his own muscular body as he gives her the kind of fucking she deserves, but no one has ever been able to deliver before to her.

Indeed, all the red head could do was stay in place and take it. Willingly being a living fuck-toy for a man who has obviously not just done this several times before, but to women far less tough and mentally strong than she is. Or perhaps, as she was considering how her mouth is now staying open in a perfect O-shape as her eyes are looking up at the ceiling. Lost in a new world of sinful pleasure as once again that massive cock she's become so addicted to is driving in and out of her balls deep again and again. However the effects of taking another dose of big cock fucking so soon after an orgasm is leaving her exhausted. If it wasn't for the grip on her own cape as he banged her she might have just suddenly collapsed down to the floor instead of slowly leaning downward towards such a position.

"MMMMM... Fucking say it Batgirl! SAY IT!!" Tud demanded, suddenly changing his grip to grab onto the bright red hair that escaped from the back of her mask. A sharp tug keeping her upper body off the ground and making her groan out. The pumps all the way into her still needy snatch continuing relentlessly as smack after smack of his crotch hitting off of her pussy sounds out. "AHHHHH... Say you love it!! That you love... MMMMM FUCK!! My huge fucking dick!!" He hisses, keeping a firm hold of her hair while he slams his dick into that still snug, but now far from as tight as she was when they began, pussy of hers. Using his other hand to keep a hold of her Bat-cape for good measure if not to keep her doggy style like this, but as another symbol of his clear dominance over her.

"AHHHHHH!! I... I!! AHHHHHH FUCK I LOVE IT!! AHHHHHHH GOD I LOVE THAT... UHHHHH!! BIG! FUCKING... BLACK COCK IN ME!!" Batgirl screamed out as once again she started to cum. Her body shaking as she took thrust after thrust while her juices flooded out over that addicting cock plunging balls deep into her from behind. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head and actually drooling from out of mouth as the pleasure overwhelms her. "UHHHHHHH!! COCK... MMMMMMM... FUCKING COCK... UHHHHHH.. FUUUUUUUUCKK..." She groaned out, so barely with it she can barely form coherent sentences now as sweat drips off her cheeks and chin. A filthy squelching sound being heard each time the stud behind her thrusts in and out of that hammered pussy as the juices lewdly drip of from her folds. Even leaving a noticeable small pool on the floor under her as she takes another hard orgasm just minutes removed from another such high.

"MMMMM... Damn girl! You're... AHHHHHH FUCK!! You're a fucking pro at this..." Samuel smirks at his own backhanded compliment to her as he pulls his soaked cock out of her snatch. Not granting her any rest however as he keeps pulling her hair. Roughly forcing her up to her knees to position her in front of him. That mask-covered face once again pointing at his mighty, pussy-dominating shaft. "You want this baby? Huh?" He says, gripping his dick by the base as he smacks her cheek with the fat crown of his cock. Smearing her own juices onto her face in the process. "Want my fucking cum huh? All over your fucking face?" He says but with the kind of dirty tone that shows he's already made the choice for her.

"Mmmmmm... Yes... God yes..." Batgirl almost purred as she stared up at him, so drunk in her lust as she licked her lips at the thought. "Please... Give me that cum! I... I need it..." She says between gasps, clearly far from recovered from her own orgasms.

"Oh yeah?" He chuckles, smacking the other side of her face with his tool for good measure. "Then take that fucking mask-off... Let me see that face... Mmmmmm... Before I fucking coat you like a fucking slut!" He demanded, before pulling back just a bit so his cock could hang just an inch away from his newest broken in, but certainly the most famous, whore to step into his office.

"Mask... Off..." She breathlessly repeated, as if her mind was trying to process the command. Something that the true, with all her senses intact Batgirl would never dream of doing. Revealing what she looks like, breaking the code that keeps her identity secret... "Mask... Off..." However that woman was far gone long by this point. Reaching up, she hooked the bottom of her mask below her eyes and in turn he let go of her hair. Allowing her to pull the mask up and over her face and head, shaking and then tossing her red locks out for good measure before the unmasked Batgirl stared up with deep lust at the man who had broken her.

"Fuck... Face like that is wasted being hidden by that mask..." Tud grinned, seeing how deeply into this he'd made her. Very much approving of the pretty face he was now witnessing. Seeing her ruined make-up from the earlier as a result of the deep throating and all the sweat that's formed on her. "Well then Batgirl... Come suck the reward out of this big fucking cock that you love so much..." He instructed as he let go of his member.

"With fucking pleasure..." She said, finding new energy as she reached in with her gloved hand to grip and then stroke him. Before parting her hungry lips and taking that dick into her mouth. Groaning around his member as her eyes locked up at the man she was addicted to. Soon enough she was bobbing along that length, making him moan out as she slurped not just with a purpose, but loudly and shamelessly over the dick that had just been deep into her snatch. Letting out a muffled moan as she tasted her juices off of that fuck-stick. Going further by cleaning herself off from him as her tongue joined in on the action to lash up at that prick as it passed in and out of her oral hole.

"MMMMMM FUCK... Fuck yeah!! MMMM... A fucking natural! AHHHHH..." Samuel stood and proudly looked down, hands on his hips as he watched the gorgeous face of the crime fighter working smoothly along his shaft. Her mouth bobbing over the upper portion of his rod while her hand stroked off the lower half. She'd obviously dished out a BJ or two in her life before this point that was for sure. "AHHHHH SHIT... MMMMM... You got a name baby? MMMMM... Like a real name?" He rather all too casually, considering everything that had led to this point never mind the current situation, asked the beauty blowing him. He was obviously a man used to getting women to not just do whatever he wanted, but to tell him anything he needed after introducing him to his sexual ability. The grin on his face showed both that, and the pleasure her oral hold was giving him as she sucked him with impressive skill considering how tired she had been rendered by this same dick not too long ago.

Staring up, she gave another long slurp along his pole before lifting her head up and off from him with a gasp. "Barbara... Barbara Gordon." She instantly, and without hesitation, answered him. Making sure like a good whore to keep him pleasured with pumps of her gloved hand as she spoke. With the question dealt with, and showing no concern for her secret identity being left in shreds, she went back to work. Diving her mouth right down onto his fat, black cock with a groan. "Mmmmmphhhh!! Hhhhhmmmmphhh... Mmmmm!!" She groaned around him as she resumed the bobbing motion, making her flaming red hair sway as she applied her saliva onto that rod. Her pumping palm further working her spit all along that pole for good measure. While she had been choking on his member earlier on when her throat was tested, her mouth working at this calmer in a way pace was still very pleasurable if his moans are any indication.

"MMMM... Such a good girl... You're... AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" He groans, feeling his cock starting to throb with her warm and wet oral hole as her lips glide back and forth along his tool. The look of still hunger in those lust-drunk eyes, even after having had two orgasms herself, just added to the red hot sight he was witnessing from the now unmasked Batgirl. "MMMMM... You're gonna be real fun... AHHHHH... To have around here..." He chuckled before letting out a deep moan as he took another loud slurp from the beautiful crime fighter as her saliva once again was starting to coat his inches. A sign of both her skill in sucking cock and her desire to please the man who she only met tonight, but has been sexually broken by to the point of being a willing slut.

Not giving her mind, not that she has her wits about her any more, time to process that statement he pulls out of her mouth. Taking a hold of his cock himself as he starts to rapidly pump his cock as he throbs again. The woman in front of him staying kneeling and patiently awaiting a creamy reward for all her hard work, staring up with those lusty eyes and caring not for how her secret identity has been revealed to this criminal.

She soon got what she wanted, and so did he in more ways than one. With a last grunt the first blast of Samuel's thick load blasted out, hitting Batgirl high onto the forehead and into her bright red hair. The next shot landing close but forcing her to close her right eye as the blast ran over it, the eyebrow, and onto her forehead. The following blast splattered onto the left side of her nose, already dripping downward towards her lips before the next shot had landed. It wasn't just a big black cock he possessed, but a major load to match from those heavy balls of his. Creaming her pretty facial features to coat the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin in deliciously sinful fashion. By the time he was flicking out the final drops onto her, his jizz was already dripping off her face to land down onto the yellow Bat-symbol across her chest for final dirty visual treat.

"Mmmmm... Ain't been fucking drained like that in... In fucking ever..." Samuel admitted with a proud laugh as he looked down at the mess he'd made over her. "You enjoy that Barbara? Or should I say, Batgirl?" He added with a smirk, knowing how easily he'd made her give up a well kept secret.

"I... I loved it." Batgirl said with a nod, causing cum to fall off her face onto her Bat-suit. "I... I r-really did. Yes... Loved your big. Black. Cock..." Her eyes once again locking onto that member she's become addicted to.

"So... That means you'd love some more of me, right?" Tud smirks. Having played this part of the 'game' with women far less of a super heroine than this beauty.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes!" She quickly, too quickly, replied. "Please! I... Oh fuck, I want more... No! I need more!" She said with a gasp.

"In that case... All I need you to do is something for me..." Samuel moved away from her, moving across his office towards his pants that were on the floor. "You see honey? Your snooping around my operations means I'm on the radar. That's bad news for me... For my boys... And for all the high paying patrons who are willing to pass me some of that green in exchange for some fine pussy..." He explains as he pulls his pants up, looping the belt and then the buckle as he speaks. "So I need you to do a couple jobs for me to make up for it. After all, you did break into my place after all..."

"...Jobs?" Batgirl questioned, reaching her gloved hand to wipe spunk away from her eyes. Sounding still in a trance-like state as she was still feeling the afterglow of all this sinful sexual action. "What... What kind of jobs?"

"I'm glad you asked..." Tud said with a chuckle. One a lot more sinister than usual from him. "Whatever files you have on me, this place or my operations? I want them deleted. And let me know if anyone else, cops or whoever else, knows about this or any of those 'disappearances'." He instructed as he slipped his shirt back on. "Tell your super-hero friends, all the boys you run with that this investigation or whatever of yours? It was a bust. A dead end. No case."

Listening on, Batgirl just obediently nodded her head. Like she had been hypnotised into being now a pawn in his wicked, sex-driven scheme. Yet having been made a very willing part of it all thanks to his fucking ability.

"After that... After that, go tell your girl friends... Any other super-heroines you might now? Tell them to swing around this place. Tell them... Fuck it, just make something up and send some of them here." Tud ordered as he buttoned his shirt up.

"I... I will..." Batgirl said as she stood up. Finding it shaky at first to get back to her feet after the fucking she's taken. "I... I need to go anyway... I have to check in with my... My friends before it gets too late..." She said, pausing in her words as if her mind was starting to click back into the places she should be all the time.

"Then get going... Oh, and hey..." He says, moving around his desk to open a draw up. Fishing in, he pulled out a black thong, before tossing it over towards the broken beauty. "This'll cover up that hole I cut in your suit until you get back to your base, or whatever. You can drop by sometime and give it back to me."

"I... I will. Yes. Th-thank you..." She replied, quickly putting the make-shift 'repair' on so she could haul it all the way up and over her crotch, gasping at the feeling against her snatch. Surprisingly, as if a handy coincidence, it didn't just fit perfectly there but matched the colour of her Bat-suit as well.

"See yourself out honey... My boys will escort you out... And Batgirl?" He called out when she turned to leave. "Feel free to invite yourself back here any time you want... Just knock on the 'staff door' out back and ask for me. They'll be expecting you... And some of your friends too..."

"I'll... I'll do that..." Batgirl said, nodding again as she turned to leave. She paused, suddenly remember about her current state as she quickly pulled her mask back on. Groaning as she made the cum on her face squelch and spread around for a further mess. Her fingers swiping away to clean off some of it from her exposed face as she headed out the door.

Now fully dressed, Samuel just grinned as he picked up the remote from the edge of the couch. Pressing a couple of buttons, he looked to the TV screens on the wall of his office. Playing back instantly was the moment that he pushed his cock into Batgirl's mouth, hearing her groans and then the gagging she let as he fucked her mask-covered face. From multiple angles, from the several different hidden camera placed around his executive office.

"Who would have thought it... Fucking Batgirl walking into my hood and straight onto my fucking dick..." He said, shaking his head in disbelief himself at the evening's events. "And to think, I called in that police tip-off about my own place to try and snag some police chick hottie to add to my whores..." Tud chuckles to himself.

With a smirk, another thought came to himself. If he could bag Batgirl so easily... Who else would he be able to tame and claim? He, and his big black cock, hadn't failed to break any whore that he's met yet. Super-heroines might be right up his alley for expanding his business yet... Better yet, he might keep some for himself...

* * *

Feel free to leave feedback etc as a story review, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers