Gotham City Whores Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

Meanwhile across the room, the other two women were putting the desk to good use in their Boss' office they were all still in. Spread eagle and with her lingerie nightie hiked to the waist, Harley Quinn moaned as he she watched the tongue of Batgirl between her legs flicking against her twat. The red-head still fully clad in her heroic attire but engaging in very sinful actions as he ran her tongue quickly against and across the twat of the woman she should be trying to bring to justice. Not try and start to bring to orgasm as her tongue moves briskly across the already wet folds of the deranged beauty. Keeping a big smile on the painted white face of the woman once known as the Clown Princess of Crime.

"MMMMM!! Damn Bat-slut!! You've got... AHHHHH... A real dirty tongue there... MMMMM!! For a fucking goodie two shoes!" Quinn moaned and smiled, nodding her head with approval and sending the baubles of her jester's hood swinging in the process. Staring down at the mask-covered face planted against her snatch as both women show no objection to so suddenly getting down to some lesbian fun at the orders of the man who sexually broken them. Now, even without his huge dick slamming into either of their holes, their own filthy desires are making them eagerly enjoy each other. Resulting in Harley moaning away, biting down on her bottom lip while her lower ones get worked over with some might say surprising skill from the flicking tongue of Batgirl.

"OH!! Oh my... My fucking GOD!! AHHHHH..." Back across, now Huntress' eyes are once again wide open but not in horror. Surprise as the big black cock that all her friends have experienced is now being slid upward into her snatch. The bottom of her bodysuit being held to the side by Black Canary as she kneels down behind her and between her Boss' legs for a very close up view. "MMMM... Oh... Oh holy... Ahhhhhh FUCK!! Mmmmm!!" Huntress cannot help but moan out when the first thrust gets delivered into her tightness. Having never experienced anything even close to this vast length and thickness inside her snatch before. Yet she's taking it, and not complaining about the sudden sexual situation she's now in as she stays on the lap of the man she's just met. Taking the cock that's covered in Batgirl's saliva now into her snatch as she takes the first round of pumps that already makes her look back over her shoulder to try and watch that cock entering into her.

"MMMM!! Oh fuck... Oh FUCK!! It's so... Ahhhhhh!! MMMMM FUCK!" The dark haired stunner groans out, finding it a struggle to form proper sentences for a whole different reason now. Her vaginal walls being forced to stretch like never before to accept this fat rod sliding smoothly and firmly in and out of her box. His hands gripping her utility belt for support to keep her nicely in place as he thrusts that dick straight up into her tight snatch. "So... Uhhhhh!! So big!! MMMMM... H-how... Ahhhhh!! How did any of t-them... MMMMM!! Take this thing?!?" She almost whines out, before groaning again and not just from the dick working its way deeper up into her love tunnel. Canary down there was now gripping her ass cheeks, keeping them spread apart for even easier access into that already getting visibly wet snatch. The blonde licking her own lips as she watches with almost a hypnotised stare at the cock thrusting up into the snatch just inches away from her face.

Speaking of snatches... The short distance away at the desk it was now the turn of Batgirl to take some action on hers. Or perhaps, due to the face her crime-fighting attire was now lying in a messy heap on the floor by the desk she was now laid out on her back on, more accurately here Barbara Gordon. "MMMMM!! Oh! Oh Harley!! Mmmmmm..." Whatever the name, her moans were just as sweet as she had Harley Quinn's clown-painted face right between her thighs. The criminal's mouth clamped onto the red-head's pussy as she slurped and sucked away onto her. Eagerly drinking down the juices and causing plenty more to form with her tongue plunging as far in as she can reach. Showing off oral skills of her own that seems to show this is far from the first time she's went down on another woman before.

"Mmmmmphhh!! MMMMM!! Mmmmmphhh..." Quinn moaned into the snatch she was eating out. Breathing in through her nose and showing little concern that her face-paint was starting to rub off onto the skin of the other woman from both how close up against her Harley was or the slight rubbing of the thighs against her facial features. "MMMM... Mmmmmphhh... Hmmmmm..." The crazed stunner just kept munching away on Gordon like she had been starved of a proper meal for days. Keeping herself more than stimulated all the while with a hand down between her legs. Running her fingers back and forth against her own wet snatch while tonguing the pussy of a woman under normal circumstances she should be trying to destroy. Not make moan out in delight by licking away at her twat.

"Ahhhhhhh FUCK!! Oh... OH SHIT!! Mmmmmm!!" Huntress gasped out, her long dark haired head tilted back in pleasure as she stared up at the ceiling for a long moment. Her stunning, still clothed body now bouncing on the thrusting cock being stuffed now balls deep into her tight snatch. Experiencing just what turned her friends into willing sluts, and from how she's been unable to resist the sinful delights racing through her with every pump he delivers? She's on course to head to a similar destination. Her hands perhaps out of reflex gripping onto the shoulders of the hung stud she's impaled on top off as she rides him, but more made to just jolt back and forth against his dick each time he slams in to the hilt into her.

"MMMMM... Fuck yeah baby! MMMM... Take... Take that big fucking dick!!" Samuel encourages, but the commanding tone in his voice makes it sound more like an order. Even as surprisingly, and easily, willing as she is to do just that, he's the one in control and making her get stuffed by his big cock. The slap of skin hitting off of skin ringing out to mix with the cries of pleasure from everyone in the room. "AHHHHH... Nothing like... MMMMM... Stuffing a fine bird nice and full!!" He says with a chuckle before letting out a groan of approval himself. More than enjoying a round of hot, interracial sex with another stunning super-heroine. The snug, wet feeling of her pussy all around his fat cock more than pleasurable enough. But getting a visual treat of Huntress' large tits jiggling away in front of his smirking, handsome face as she rides that pistoning shaft of his.

In fact there's an extra reason for both Tud and Huntress to be moaning out alongside the shameless fucking they are engaged in. Down below between his legs and with her ass still spread apart, Black Canary is having her tongue join in on the action. Flicking against both that massive cock as it pumps away, and around and over the very pussy that rod is filling up. The motion her Boss is doing meaning all she would have to really do is just stick her hungry tongue out and his pumps would do the work. In a lustful state of her own, she had to get a taste for herself of that big cock and his newest fuck-toy. Resulting in the blonde getting to lick and lap up some of Huntress' pussy juices from off of his dick in the process.

"OH FUCK!! Mmmmmm!! Yeah Bat-slut!! AHHHHH... Fuckin' work that... Oooooooooh MMMMM!! Hot fuckin' pussy on me!" Harley said as she was now standing up, one leg up onto the desk so she could grind her pussy against Batgirl's while she stayed on her back. Returning the favour by sliding her own snatch up against the other woman. Keeping her backside raised just ever so slightly off the surface of the furniture. Quinn using short sharp rocks of her hips back and forth to work her wet lower lips against the ones of her former arch-enemies in their previous, crime versus justice lives. "Ahhhhhhh... OH FUCK!! Ahhhhhhh..." Quinn gasped out, sweat starting to form on her to not just make her face-paint start to run, but cause her lingerie 'dress' to stick to her shapely frame as she keeps the scissoring going in red hot style.

"MMMMM!! Oh yessssss... AHHHHH FUCK!! Mmmmm..." Barbara moaned out, eyes half closed and her own hands clamped onto her large tits to further pleasure herself. Even though from her cries she's more than getting off on the feeling of another woman's vaginal folds rubbing and sliding across her own. Shifting her own body against Harley's in such smooth fashion that it resembles a scene from out of a high production lesbian porn film. "Ooooooooooh FUCK!! Ahhhhhh... MMMMM SHIT!!" Both Batgirl's moans and those from the crazed stunner grinding her pussy into hers certainly fit the script. Looking a far cry from their former infamous super selves and more like dirty, desperate whores as they engaging in this steamy scissoring action. Unfazed by the fact that the man who sexually broke them into such a state is himself having his wicked way with a women they are both familiar with just a short distance away.

While that position is going on in full swing, there's been a change in the now three-way action across the room. Black Canary on her back on the floor, with Huntress on top of her and both women engaged in a classic sixty-nine position. Their equally hungry mouths now clamped onto one another as seemingly any resistance the dark haired beauty might have had before has now long been squashed by desires she perhaps never knew she had, or kept well hidden. In any case, she's now in full shameless, bisexual slut mode just like the other women here. Now flicking her tongue rapidly against a fellow Bird of Prey while she does the same to her. Eagerly drinking down juices from the other in such a way that some might question what they used to get up to between crime fighting missions in the past.

"This fine ass is gonna be real popular around here..." Samuel said with a smirk as he moved down into position behind Huntress. Having taken a moment to get a bottle of lubricant from out of his desk, a journey briefly paused to watch the other sluts going at it (and far from subtly leaving a handy strap-on out beside them for good measure). Now he'd lubed himself up with a couple of strokes. Taking advantage of how Canary was spreading the butt cheeks apart of the beauty on top of her so she can keep her face buried into that tasty pussy, Tud poured out some liquid down onto the puckered entrance of Huntress' other lower hole. Causing her to groan into the slick lower lips she was sucking away on.

However the feeling of the thick, black cock pushing into and beyond her asshole forced the still clothed stunner's head to snap right up as she gasped out. "OH FUUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHHHH!! AHHHHHH... AHHHHH FUCK!!" She loudly cried out in pleasure, now experiencing a sexual double team that's leaving her sweating all over the exposed parts of her body. A lapping tongue working across her wet already enough snatch, and now the biggest cock she's ever taken in all her life now forcing its way deep into her backside with thrust after stiff thrust. "OH GOD! FUCK!! AHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCKKK OOOOOOOOOOOH!!" In fact taking it in both her lower holes at once, and after all the stimulation she's taken up until this point easily sends her racing over the edge. Cumming hard over the tongue of Black Canary underneath her as her tongue feverishly laps away, making the blonde groan with closed eyes as she drinks down as much of the tasty drink being offered as she can. Even as plenty of it splashes and lands across her face, lips and chin instead.

"MMMM... Hey now girl! MMMMM... Now fucking... Ahhhhhhh... Time outs around here!" Tud says as he grabs a handful of the long black hair of the beauty he's fucking up the ass. Leaning forward a bit, he uses the grip to force her mask-covered face back into the crotch of the woman she's on top of. Even as she rides out the tail end of her orgasm, Huntress submissively obeys as she gets her mouth to work again. Groaning as she starts slurping away at Canary's equally wet and tasty twat. Her still clothed frame rocking against the stiff pumps driving between her juicy rear cheeks as she takes both that ass tapping and some pussy eating for good measure from her fellow Bird of Prey partner.

Meanwhile, there's more sexy woman-on-woman action still going on at the desk of Samuel Tud's office across from the threesome. Batgirl appears to now be very used to staying on her back, still laid out on the desk but this time with her legs wrapped around the now naked Harley Quinn as she leans over her. Their chests brushing against one another as Harley puts the strap-on left out for them to good use. Strapped on and worn by Quinn, she's thrusting the 'Queen-size' fat and long plastic cock swiftly in and out of the dripping box of Barbara Gordon. Making the red-head moan loudly out as she stares into the eyes of the woman above her. Quinn, caught up in the lust, now has even ditched her usually signature Jester's hood along with her eye-mask. Now just with smeared white face-paint, ruined by all the sweat, as her blonde pigtail styled hair sways back in forth in time with her stiff thrusts.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMM!! YES HARLEY!! OH... OH FUCK YES HARLEY!!" Barbara squeals in delight, shamelessly loving being fucked by the former partner and girlfriend of The Clown Prince of Crime. The breasts of the red-head shaking in time with the rough jolting she's being made to do every time a hard thrust to the hilt is delivered into her needy but tight pussy. "AHHHHHH... OH FUCK... I'M... I'M FUCKING... AHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMM!!" Batgirl tries to warn, but ends up just letting out long and lewd moans as she cums all over the fake cock Harley Quinn is wearing. Her juices making a filthy squelch that's just heard over her cries as the thrusts from the super-villain continue to hammer in. The grinning blonde in this part of this sexual encounter not letting up for a moment as she forces the woman who in the past she'd rather try and take out than fuck to feel every moment of her orgasm.

"Don't you... UHHHHH!! Go sleepin' on me Bat-slut!!" Quinn warns before she lets out a moan of her own. More than feeling pleasure from fucking another woman as the strap-on harness works against her own crotch while she sends that fake dick in to the 'balls' into Batgirl's dripping wet box. "I wanna see... MMMMM!! If you can screw some of... AHHHHH!! The crazy out of me!" She says with a rather psychotic laugh, before delivering one more deep and firm pump into the other woman's snatch. Following up not by pulling out just yet, but leaning right in so she can press her lips against Barbara's. Quickly being welcomed in for a very loud and steamy open mouthed kiss as the two swap spit and moans as if they've been lovers for years. Instead of having been on the other sides of the 'law' as they're both supposed to be right now.

Not too far away from that lesbian fun, there's still plenty going on across at the bisexual and interracial threesome. The grinning black hunk continuing to thrust his fat and long cock into the thick rump of Huntress while she's on top of Black Canary, and the two of them still are munching away on the snatches of each other. Muffled moans being heard from both women who should be out fighting crime instead of lashing their tongues against the soaking wet twats of the other 'half' of the sixty nine they're willingly engaged in.

"MMMM!! Awwwwwww yeah! AHHHHH... Chick like you Huntress... MMMM!! You should stick to ass fucking instead of... MMMMM... Ass kicking out there..." Samuel mocks as he pumps his dick straight in and out of the thick backside of the still clothed and masked stunner he's rather easily breaking into becoming the latest of his super whores. Still gripping a handful of hair to make sure she's keeping up the end of her deal as it were of eating out the woman she's on top off. "AHHHHHH FUCK... Hell! An outfit like that, you might... MMMMM SHIT... Might as well be a fucking slut... Stripper at the very least!" He adds in very humiliating fashion, showing no respect for the beauty who instead of looking like the feared and respected crime-fighter she's supposed to be does indeed look more like a desperate whore. Not caring if it's cock and snatch she gets, but craving sexual pleasure as she pushes her shapely backside against the pump she's taking. All the while licking away at the wet folds of her Birds of Prey team-mate.

"MMMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM!! MMMMM..." Sweat drips off the already well fucked Huntress as she groans into the pussy she's munching away at like it's the last meal she'll ever had. Thoughts of how wrong this is and what's become of her friends now a long forgotten memory as she's become addicted to sin, lust, and pleasure and not just from the fat and long black cock hammering away into the tightest of her holes. "MMMMPHHH!! MMMM... MMMMMPHHH MMMMM..." She's not even trying to resist the grip on her dark hair, keeping her face planted into the crotch of a woman that's not only her friend but a partner in fighting crime in the past. Now they resemble desperate porno sluts as they eat each other out. Keeping their tongues stuffed deep up into each other while their juices stain the lips and chin of one another.

"MMMMMM!! MMMM MMMM MMMMMMPHHHHH HHHHHMMMMM!!" Perhaps from having been getting fucked long before Huntress and the others arrived, it's no surprise that Black Canary is soon finding herself cumming and hard. This time over the flicking tongue of the equally stunning and lusty Bird of Prey on top of her as even while orgasming, the blonde keeps on doing her job at the same time. "MMMMMM... MMMMMM!! MMMMM..." Though at a much slower pace, Canary's licks still probe deep into the wetness of Huntress while see all too eagerly laps up at much of the pussy fluids being offered to her. Showing no concern at all for the juices staining either her face of her signature mask as she makes sure the woman under her enjoys every moment of this woman-on-woman orgasm.

"AHHHHH!! AHHHHH FUCK!! UHHHHH!! MMMMMM!! YESSSSS BATGIRL!! UHHHHH..." Now across the room, it's the turn of Harley Quinn to take a pounding from some big, fake cock. Laying on her front on the desk, her butt sticking out and taking a hammering in her soaking snatch from the equally lust-drunk Barbara Gordon. The large tits of the blonde rubbing against the already slick with sweat surface of the furniture she's being banged over. "AHHHHH YESSSSSS!! MAKE... UHHHHH!! ME YOUR BAT-BITCH!! MMMMMM!! YOUR BAT-SLUT!!" She moans out in insane desire, the real skin colour of her face revealed in patches from how ruined her signature face-paint has been left from all the perspiration. The furthest of her problems right now as she cares only about the strap-on dick being rammed all the way into her dripping love tunnel.

"Uhhhhhh!! Take it! Mmmmmm!! You fucking... MMMM!! Crazy bitch!!" Fortunately for her and those kinky needs, the red-head standing behind her still has enough left in the tank to give her a dose of the kind of fucking she and her dangerous but desirable body deserves. Sending every fat, plastic inch of the strap-on cock all the way into that tight, wet twat in such a smooth and swift manner that some would question whether or not Batgirl has done this before. Especially when reaching forward, Barbara takes a hold of the swinging pigtails of the woman's she fucking to turn up the roughness to an extra level.

"AHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCKK!! MMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUCKK YESSSSSSSS!!" That hair-pulling seemingly easily set the psycho beauty off along with the hard fucking delivered to her snatch. Harley Quinn soon cumming all over the same fake cock she's made the woman now banging her orgasm all over several minutes before. Turn about is certainly fair play here as the former criminal moans out loudly, her tongue shamefully hanging out of the side of her mouth from the pleasure overwhelming her. Feeling every single moment of the waves of pleasure flowing through her as Batgirl manages to keep on driving the strap-on in to the hilt even as she gasps for air with every thrust delivered.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers