Gotham City Whores Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

Back across the executive office, and with Black Canary now laid out and exhausted it's left to Samuel Tud to enjoy his latest claimed prize. Thrusting his fat, black cock balls deep into the juicy and jiggling booty of Huntress as she lays on her side. Moaning out with a thigh-high boot wearing leg raised up even though it's her ass he's driving into. Showing just how deeply in a state of desire, and mind broken show now is, as she's even rubbing her own pussy with one hand while she gets fucked up the ass. Her other hand grabbing her own dark hair just for something to grab onto while her body jolts on the floor in a sinful puddle of her own sweat and juices.

"OH GOD!! OH FUCK!! OH YESSS... AHHHHH YES... YES YES OOOOOOOOOOOH!!" The mask-wearing stunner moans out, mouth hanging open as those cries pour out and the sweat drips off the exposed parts of her body that her usually reserved for crime-fighting attire shows off. Her large tits bouncing away in time with the rocking motion her frame does each time she takes a hard pump into her already more than well fucked backside. "UHHHHH!! MMMMM... OH FUUUUUUCKKK!! AHHHHHH!! OOOOOOH MMMMMM..." She looks back over her shoulder at the stud hammering into her while she rubs her snatch in almost feverish fashion. A gaze of wild lust cast at the man she never knew until tonight, but now is deeply addicted to. Getting rewarded for her current state by him delivering a firm spank onto the booty he's pumping full with his man-meaty to leave her groaning.

"MMMMM SHIT... Fuck yeah girl! MMMMM!! Gonna almost... AHHHHHH!! Be a shame to whore you out..." Tud chuckles between his deep groans. Showing the effects of giving a stunning super-heroine like her the pounding she deserves as sweat coats his handsome but arrogant face. Not quite finished yet with her though as his pistons his shaft straight in and out of her once vice-like asshole. His groans showing she's still pleasurably snug back there to say the least even after all this repeated, rough action she's taken. "UHHHH!! But a babe like you... MMMMM!! Is gonna make me some real... Awwwwwww FUCK!! Real good business!" He adds as he grunts, feeling the first tell-tale throbbing of his cock within her back passage that his own, and well deserved all things considered here, peak is soon approaching.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM YES!! YES YES YE-AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOHHH!!" Huntress groans out as her rapidly working fingers over her own snatch and the booty banging she's endured finally send her into another hard orgasm. Her eyes staring blankly up at the roof as her mouth hangs open to almost the point of drooling. Thankfully for her kinky needs her hand still runs on autopilot. Her digits roaming swiftly back and forth over her wet enough folds. Now soaked from the juices leaking out of her and down the leg resting on the ground to only add to the filthy mess she's become. A far cry from the proud, respected fighter for truth and justice she once was. Now moaning shamelessly out from the interracial, hard and deep up the ass fuck by the biggest cock she's ever taken in her life.

"UHHHHH... Alright honey..." Tud grunts, able to deliver one past pump before he pulls his cock out from her now gaping asshole. "Time to give you a reward..." He says, smirking as he moves up from the floor, and uses a handful of hair to force Huntress up along with him so she's up on her knees. Staring at the cock that's just come from deep up her ass - a sight that makes her lick her lips with clear eagerness for what's to cum. "Actually... I think I need to see you without the get-up on..." He announces, gripping his cock with one hand. With the other, he grips her signature mask and hauls it roughly up and over her face. Making her gasp for a moment as her gorgeous face is fully revealed for added humiliation and submission to this stud who has well and truly broken her mind just from repeated, skilled fucking of her holes.

There's no time to dwell on that for the horny, well banged beauty as with a couple of pumps, Tud is shooting his thick load across Huntress' stunning bare facial features. Making her groan as the first thick rope shot high up into her dark hair as well as across the forehead. The next couple of shots splattering across her cheeks and nose, and all the while the now former crime-fighter staying still in place. Not flinching for a moment when the jizz starts dripping off her face, landing down on the shoulder covering of her attire and further onto her exposed, large tits. By the time he's finished groaning as his flicking the last of his load onto her, he's given such a generous to say the least amount of spunk that it's the size of load more expected from a few men. Instead of the one commanding hunk whose black cock has easily claimed another stunning super-heroine as one of his whores.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, you look way better without the mask on honey..." Samuel says tauntingly with a chuckle. "Say, you got a name babe? A real one I mean."

"Ahhhhh... I'm... H-Helena... Helena Bertinelli..." Huntress announces in pure submission, made even more clear by the thick load plastered all over her face.

"Heh... Well Helena, let me get your friends to help you out with the mess all on you now..." Tud states before he looks across at the other similarly sweaty and worn out women in the room. "Dinah! Barbara! Come over here and clean up my fucking sum from off of your friend here." He orders.

It doesn't take more than a moment before Batgirl and Black Canary in their naked states move over towards the other Birds of Prey member to kneel down beside her. Leaning in and using their tongues to lick up some of the cum from off of Huntress' face to make her groan. Canary taking on the left side, while the red-head handles the right. Lapping up the thick jizz from off the cheeks and nose. Eventually when Canary tries to claim the cum from off of Huntress' lips, they part and the blonde and the raven-haired stunner start to make out. Slapping tongues against the other woman's and even moaning into one another. All the while as Batgirl still cleans up her friend's face, but soon finds that tongue meeting Huntress' when she breaks that kiss in order to turn and start another with the third crime-fighter in this.

Skipping over with sudden, worrying energy out of nowhere, Harley Quinn comes over with a big grin to the man who made this whole sinful scene unfold. "Anythin' I can do for ya, Mistah Tud?" She offers with a flutter of her eyelashes. Deliberately sticking out her tits towards him for good measure.

"Sure... Get on your fucking knees and make sure my dick is clean." Samuel orders with a smirk.

Licking her lips, Harley nods and drops right down to her knees in quick fashion. Gripping his softening cock and taking it in past her lips with a groan even though she clearly knows this has just come from out of the ass of another woman when he was butt fucking her moment before. Delivering a series of slow, savouring slurps to his shift with an open mouth. Letting her tongue slide far out and all around his rod to do as ordered. Making extra sure his cock is cleaned up as she tastes the back passage of Huntress from off these fat, black inches. A sensation making her groan as she stares up lustfully at the man she only takes orders from now. Especially sinful ones like this.

"Mmmmm... At this rate... I'm gonna need an extra building to house you all in..." Tud chuckles with a groan, letting his focus stay on the slurps from Quinn for a moment. "I can figure that out later... Once I get some more money rolling in from off of all your fine asses that is..." He adds with a broad, cocky grin.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback as a comment to this story, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers