Gotham City Whores Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"OH FUCK!! Ahhhhhh! Oh! Oh FUCK!!" The beautiful magician moaned out, still looking back over her shoulder as she stayed up in this almost doggy style position with her top hat resting on top of her head. Willingly letting this man do the same thing he's done to friends and a foe of hers before as he pumps his fat black cock in and out of her already dampening white snatch. "MMMMM... You... You won't win!! Mmmmm!!" She says, but from how she's groaning out in not exactly hidden enjoyment it almost sounds like she's trying to convince herself at this point. Her body reacting out of instinct to rock back on her knees to shift herself back against the incoming thrusts into her snug love tunnel. An early sign that this isn't likely the first time she's engaged in sexual activity.

"Mmmmmm!! Got fight in ya, huh? AHHHHHH..." The stud behind her chuckled, unfazed by her far from fear creating threats. Focusing on the task at hand, as well as the enjoyment he's getting from that snatch gripping his stiff pole in very pleasurable fashion. Groaning each time he slots himself right into her twat before sliding back out to swiftly repeat the motion. "Mmmmm!! Good... Just makes it all the more fun... Ahhhhh FUCK!! When you come crawling back for more..." He adds with a moan. His eyes locked down onto her gorgeous ass as he watches his dick vanish from sight, just as he'd vowed to do, up inside of her wet pussy each time he delivers a stiff forward thrust. Then reappearing for a moment when he draws a few inches back, before diving right back in to fill her up with all of his meaty and mighty length.

"N-Never!! UHHHH!! Oh fuck... FUCK!! MMMMM..." The ally of the Justice League of America gasped out as her body started to rock forward from the force of his crotch connect off of her backside. Feeling every thick inch of that cock stuffed into her snatch as he pumped her from behind. Her words still showing defiance, but her moans telling a different story as now a layer of her pussy juices has replaced her saliva that had been covering his tool when this willing fuck began. "Mmmmmm... This is just... AHHHHHH!! A di-different kind of spell I have to... MMMM!! I have to defeat!" She said, another look back over her shoulder at the man she's letting fuck her snatch, just like he's done to some of her friends to turn them into his personal whores. If anyone could see this act, they'd question whether or not this heroine was a slut or not from how she's engaging in sex while still completely clothed. From the knee high boots all the way to the top hat still resting on her head.

"MMMMM... Ain't no spell babe... AHHHHH... Just never met a chick who didn't... Mmmmm!! Fucking get on her knees for this fucking cock yet!" He brags with a cocky grin to match. Revelling in being able to stuff his dick balls deep into one of the hottest heroines in the world as she moans and rocks back and forth against his thrusts. Her huge tits swaying underneath her with every pump she takes to test the buttons of her already stretched to the limit shirt. The smack of his dark skin connecting with her white frame ringing out each time he pumps forward into her. Just a torn hole in her tight and her bottoms tugged to the side allowing full access into that tight and damp snatch of the moaning magician.

"AHHHHH... I don't believe it... MMMMM..." Zatanna says with a moan, gritting her teeth as she takes another couple of thrusts from this infuriatingly irresistible to her man. That thick cock filling up her snatch isn't helping any as she remains defiant, yet her groans of approval show the pleasure she's getting from him. "There must be... Oooooooh!! MMMMM... Another reason... "

"MMMM... Keep telling yourself that baby..." Samuel says with a smirk, sliding his shaft out of her snatch. Leaving her tellingly groaning from the sudden empty feeling down below. "Lucky for you... We ain't finished yet..." He adds, reaching forward in order to turn her into the next position he wants from her.

"You aren't even wearing any protection, you bastard!" Zatara snaps with another glare but once again, doesn't resist one bit as she's moved into place. Now sitting on the couch with her tights and boots wearing legs spread wide apart. The hole torn at her crotch leaving her moist pussy exposed as he moves back in towards her. "There's no way any woman w-would give into the likes of you!"

"Thought you were a professional in magic, not lying..." Tud says tauntingly as grips his cock, lining the head up with her folds and pushing in before he then hooks her legs, placing them over his shoulders as he delivers a single, deep thrust to drive all the way into her.

"AHHHHH!! OH FUUUUUUCKK!!" The dark haired stunner groaned out, her arms snapping to both sides as she gripped the couch with her hands. Eyes closed and mouth open as she moaned loudly as thrust after balls deep thrust plunged straight into her wet snatch. The force behind his dominating motion already more than enough to make her tits jiggle within her saliva-stained shirt. Just an added treat for the eyes to go along with the sight of the still costumed beauty getting her twat stuffed full with criminal cock. Her moans alone more than enough encouragement for him to keep banging the latest heroine to walk into his sinister, sex-driven organisation.

"MMMM!! Fuck yeah... Look who... AHHHHH FUCK!! Look who is fucking giving in now!" He says with a lusty grin. His eyes following the bouncing being done by her juicy tits while he lets his hips do the work with machine-like precision. Pump after pump of his fat rod right down into her snatch, and only withdrawing a couple of inches so he can firmly drive right back into her like he already owns her. "AHHHHH... Fuck!! With tits like that... MMMMM!! You should be on fucking stage all right... But no... UHHHH!! No fucking magic show!" He says between his groans, daring to taunt the powerful user of magic he's currently nailing. From the way she's been reduced to an already moaning state he can't be blamed for his arrogance here. Feeling how soaking she is between the tights covered legs he has over his shoulders. His hands holding her by the tops of her knee-high boots as he stuffs her snatch again and again to keep both of them moaning out.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! You... You fucking... MMMMM FUCK!! Fucking bastard!! AHHHHH!!" She curses as she cries out in increasingly shameless delight. Her moans sounding a lot hotter than any Logomancy casting of a spell. Never mind the fact that sweat is starting to form and slowly drip down her cheeks as the effects of taking the biggest cock in her life takes its toll. Yet take it she's doing and all without ever demanding this stud that's only met this night stop his filthy actions. "UHHHH!! Oh fuck... OH FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She groans out. Strands of her long dark hair now sticking to her pretty face but impressively her black magician's top hat remaining in place on top of her head as she takes his fucking. Her curvaceous body jolting against the couch she's being fucked on as the muscular stud driving into her keeps her almost curled up against herself as he pumps away into that still snug but now soaking wet pussy.

"MMMMM!! Fuck yeah... I can fucking feel it... AHHHHH SHIT... You fucking love this shit!!" The crime boss grins as he states the obvious that despite her prior defiance she's completely willing in this sexual encounter as if they've been lovers for years instead of short time they've actually met. Groaning each time he either pulls a few inches out of her box or when he drives in to the hilt with this thick manhood. "AHHHH... Just like Batgirl... Just like Canary... MMMMM FUCK... And just like I fucking knew you would too!!" He brags, but is backing up every word with sinful actions. The slap of skin hitting off of skin sounding out each time he goes in balls deep to make this stunning white woman moan out thanks to the fucking delivered by his huge black cock.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHH... I'm!! AHHHHH... FUCKING... CU-CUUUUUMIIIIIIINGGGG AHHHHHH!!" Zatanna squeals out, able to open her eyes but with a glaze over them like she's under powerful hypnosis. Instead it's a 'spell' of a different kind as Samuel's big dick makes her orgasm hard all over and around his cock. Her moans loud as her large chest heaves for air as the pleasure rocks through her, aided by his thrusts relentlessly continuing despite the tightening of her walls around that pole. A deliberate move by the smirking stud balls deep within her to make sure the doesn't forget the strongest orgasm of her life so far. Never mind the fact it was from a criminal, and as a result of steamy interracial sex.

"MMMMM... Just like I figured... A hot slut like the rest of them..." Tud stated with a smirk. Letting go of her legs so he could pull out of her snatch with a groan. Pausing for a moment to admire his work of her now looking far less tighter than before, and a whole lot more soaking wet pussy.

"Ahhhhh... Ahhhhhh..." Zatanna gasped for air, not even able to push herself off from the couch right now as she attempts to recover. "I... I may h-have... Underestimated y-you..." She admits, her tone a far cry from her defiance when this all began.

"No shit girl... But it's all good..." Samuel chuckles as he reaches down, picking her up by the waist again as he lifts her up and off from the couch completely. "Because I know how to treat my girls..." He says with a lusty growl as he turns her around in his grasp. Her clothed back now resting against his broad chest as he lowers her down pussy first onto his dick one more time.

"OH FUUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHHH!!" The beautiful magician screams out with wide eyes again, but a flash of a cock-drunk smile on her face the moment her snatch was filled up to the max with that fat cock. "Ag-again?? AHHHHH!! MMMMMM!! OOOOOOOOOH SHHHHIIIIITTT!! She gasped out as the thrusting resumed, this time that fuck-stick ramming upward into her folds swiftly and with force. Easily making her body bounce on his rod as he held her by her tights-covered thighs. The smack of his crotch connecting off of the bottom of her twat ringing out to mix with both of their moans. Yet even as her big breasts bounce wildly within her straining shirt, that signature top hat remains perfectly placed on top of her head while she takes the hardest fucking of her heroic life.

"MMMMM!! Fuck yeah!! UHHHH!! Fucking... MMMMM!! Hot ass... Magic slut!!" The hung hunk groans as he drives his shaft repeatedly in and out of his latest prize. Only now starting to sweat himself as he unleashes the kind of punishing pace that even many a veteran porn starlet would struggle to handle. Perfectly timing his pumps to meet that tight, white pussy each time he sends his big black cock upward to drive in as deep into that soaking wet hole as he can get. All the more impressive considering how he's holding her completely off the ground as he pounds away into her twat with another hard round of thrusts.

"UHHHHHH!! AHHHHH!! MMMMMM FUUUUUUUCKKK!! AHHHHH!!" Sweat is now dripping off of the gorgeous facial features of one of the world's most power magic users. Her clothes similarly sticking to her curvy body to such an extent that her white shirt is now totally see-through. Her large breasts looking delicious as they bounce away in time with the jolts her frame is doing. "MMMMM... OHHHHHH FUCK!! AHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCKK!!" She moans out, her eyes again glazed over but now looking upward to the roof of the lavish office she's getting fucked in. By the thrust looking further and further removed from the respected crime fighter she's supposed to be and more like a willing cock-craving slut by the second.

"UHHHHH!! MMMMM... Now you fucking know... UHHHH!! Why all your fucking whore friends... MMMMM FUCK!! Are sucking my fucking dick every... FUCKING... Night!!" Tud grunts as he pounds his cock sharply upward into the female he's holding up. A piston-like motion of rapid, hard pumps accompanied by the sharp slap of skin hitting off of sweat-covered skin. In such control of the situation, and the woman he's balls deep in, that he knows he can fully taunt his latest fuck-toy and she won't resist him. Or more accurately his big black cock that's owning her soaking wet but still very pleasurable twat.

"AHHHHH... AHHHHH!! OH FUCK!! AGAIN!! F-FUCKING AG-AGAIIIIIINNNNN AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOH!!" Indeed, once again Zatanna is made to cum and with authority all over that huge dick. The sinful sound of squelching juices being heard as his gives her more than just well pumped snatch another round of still thrusts. Leaving her gasping, moaning, and with sweat dripping off the exposed parts of her body to such a level that her clothing will no doubt be ruined beyond a simple cleaning. That fact a far issue for the currently orgasming beauty as she savours an even stronger sexual peak than before that seems to leave her eyes sparkling as if she's found a new kind of magic to enjoy now.

"MMMMM... Think it's about time... UHHHHH... We let those fucking tits free of yours..." Tud stated with a groan as pulled out of that dripping wet hole of hers. Setting her down onto the floor of his office on her knees before reaching down. With a firm grip, he sends buttons flying as he tears her white shirt open to leave her gasping. Those massive, rounded breasts bouncing free and topped with erect nipples to show how much she's been enjoying taking the fucking of a lifetime.

He's now more concerned with getting off himself after showing his latest whore who is in charge. Cupping her breasts in his hands, he sandwiches his fuck-stick between her stunning mounds. Making himself moan as he feels the soft flesh around his member that manages to engulf almost all of his manhood as he pushes her bust against and over himself. His groans only continue and get louder as he once again puts his hips to work. Having already banged her mouth and snatch, now he's using her breasts to get his pleasure with a round of firm and steady pumps to treat her tits like he was balls deep in one of her holes again.

"Ahhhhhh... D-damn you... You hung bastard..." Recovering, and not just in terms of energy now, Zatanna stared up at the hunk nailing her tits with a look that admitted defeat to his superior sexual skills but showed she was far from happy about it. After two orgasms she had no choice but to let him have his wicked way with her magnificently large and ripe boobs. "J-Just get this over with!!" She snapped as she glared, but only getting a cock grin in response. To her own shame, she was even groaning as she felt that hot cock sliding up and down between her tits. The motion made perfectly smooth thanks to her own pussy juices coating that cock she'd just came all over. Yet just all the way during this, even with her returning mood of defiance she isn't resisting. Willing letting this hunk fuck her tits after doing anything else that he wanted to with her up until now.

"MMMMM... Still fighting? AHHHH... You're gonna be... UHHHH!! A fucking fun one!!" He grunted as he kept his dick thrusting away into her deep cleavage. His cock finally starting to throb as he enjoys the pleasure from being between such big, soft mounds like those of this beautiful illusionist. The ample, white tit-flesh shining from her sweat as his fat black dick races up out between them before vanishing back down for a brief moment. Then the motion is repeated again and again, leaving him deeply moaning while she groans and gasps from the stimulation of her chest being used to service the man who had so expertly fucked her minutes ago. A sight made all the more hotter by her magic top hat still resting on top of her head.

Ask and you shall receive, but for Zatanna it's not quite the end she'd been hope for. He doesn't give a warning, so she's caught off guard when the first thick blast of hot spunk catches her in the side of her pretty face. Making her grit her teeth as the jizz splashes both across her cheek and into strands of her dark hair. The second shot hitting the bottom of her chin and her neck, to even stain her bow-tie. The rest of his load fired out but came back down to rest onto her breasts. Leaving the tops with a generous glaze of his cum, while also dripping and falling back down into her cleavage as he milked himself dry with her big tits. A final couple of pumps to make sure he was well and truly spent before he finally pulled his softening rod out from her mountains and let them go. Leaving him to grin at the 'art' he'd left across her bust and the pissed off look on her face.

"Y-you... You bastard!!" Zatanna snapped as she watched him step back. Shakily getting up to her feet herself. "Urgh!! And in my fucking hair too..." She cursed.

"What can I say? Those fucking tits felt real fucking good..." Samuel said in a blatantly unapologetic manner.

Ignoring him, she raised her hands towards herself. "Naelc!" She spoke the Logomancy spell. In the next moment, a glow surrounded not just the spunk on her face and chest, but her whole body. In a blink of an eye, all the spunk and the sweat that had covered her were vanished from sight leaving her almost looking as if she'd just walked in. Apart from her clothing... "Riaper!" She cast another spell. Now this time the buttons that had flown off her shirt returned as her shirt moved magically back over her breasts. The spell repairing her attire, including her fishnets over her tights. Leaving her to just readjust her shorts downstairs in order to cover herself up.

"Well damn! Hell of a party trick right there..." Samuel chuckled as he pulled his pants back up as redressed himself. "We're done here. One of my boys will see you out."

"Wh-what??" Zatanna questioned, stunned by how casually he was dismissing her after what they'd both just done. "What do you mean we're done??"

"You heard..." Tud stated with a more firm tone as he secured his belt into place. A clear indication this was an order rather than a request. "But here's a deal for you. You want some more of this?" He motioned towards his crotch. "You and your fine ass are welcome to come back soon... But if you do? You're gonna be working for me from then on. Just like all your friends are right now."

"I..." Zatara started to speak, before she narrowed her eyes into a glare. "Oh, I'll be fucking back again. You can believe that!" She said, making an attempt of a threat of her own. With that she turned to leave, getting to the door before she looked back at the smirking hunk who has just given her the best fuck of her life. "...Maybe I'll come back and bring some back-up with me!"

"Be my guest girl... I'm always open for new recruits to fuck like I just did to your sweet, magic ass." Samuel said with a sinister chuckle.

"...Fucking Asshole..." She mumbled as she walked out the door, letting it slam shut behind her. Refusing to admit defeat just yet, but knowing herself that she was far from a winner tonight... At least in a moral, as a crime fighter sense.

"Trust me girl... You come back here again?" Samuel spoke out loud as he picked up the remote. Tapping in a couple buttons, the feed on the screens of his office showed the start of the sexual session he'd just been involved in. Him pushing Zatanna down to her knees with his huge black cock pointing at her face. "I'll be fucking your asshole all right... And if you bring a friend? Hers as fucking well..." He added with a grin.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story, or via the feedback form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12