Gotham Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
Harley wakes from her dream and Ivy takes advantage!
2.3k words
4.32
16.1k
13
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters appearing in the following narrative are fictional. Any resemblance to any real persons - either living or deceased - is entirely coincidental on the part of the Author. Unless otherwise noted all persons appearing in the narrative are written as being of the majority age of eighteen years owing to depictions of graphic sexual activity contained throughout the body of this work.

*****

Ivy had seen the look in Harley's eyes before! Waking up from another dream of her precious 'Mister J'! She could also detect the pheromones the poor girl was putting off. The two of them had shared a couple of nights together once they had started teaming together on a regular basis. Always after a job went right and they had gotten away clean. No police, no Batman, and none of those other spandex clad clowns either. When they had welcomed Selina into the fold though those nights had stopped entirely. Almost as though Harley were afraid of disappointing her by admitting what she and Ivy had done to fill the lonely hours holed up in one of the poorer sections of Gotham's Crime Alley neighborhood.

"Well girls," purred Selina as she mounted the chipped and splintering window frame. "I am off for the East End to check in on things."

Catwoman then slipped out the window and into the cold autumn night. Harley shifted uncomfortably on the sofa where she had been sleeping. Her fingers lightly brushing over the wet spot she had left as a result of her dreams. Ivy uncurled herself from the vine shrouded chair and crossed the room to check on her. The floor wheezed and creaked from age as her weight seemed to find the weak spots in this latest hideout. Ivy only wished that the three of them could move back into one of her older lairs. Maybe the old flower shop, or the botanical gardens? Surely the damned Batman could not still be staking those out looking for them?

"What is the matter Harley?" Ivy purred.

"Oh nothing Red." Lied the other woman. Just a dream to back before all of... this." She gestured down her costume. Implying that the dream had been about a life before The Joker had dragged her into a life of crime and craziness.

"Catwoman, Selina I mean, is gone for the night. Why don't we talk about it?" Offered Ivy.

Harley looked up at Ivy and was almost swallowed in those deep green pools that were her eyes. She knew the other villainess' had no real interest in discussing her dreams, or the loneliness in her life since Mister J had thrown her out of his gang. Sure, the two of them had shared a few good times, but Harley was not in that sort of mood. Still it might do her some good to get it off her chest and out in the open. She was just about to open her mouth when something acrid and cloying tasting came into the back of her mouth. Before she could protest Harley Quinn felt unconsciousness creeping over her and then the entire room went black...

The poor thing had not needed much in the way of the spores that Ivy sent into the air. She watched as Harley struggled for a few seconds and then slumped over onto the sofa. With a gesture she summoned vines to carry the unconscious form into the nearest bedroom. As they crossed the small space the thorny vines shredded and discarded Harley's costume so that she was naked before they had even left the room! Ivy paused a moment to admire the trim body, the gently rising breasts with each breath, and the blonde bush rising between her legs. Carefully, she dipped a finger between Harley's legs in order to taste some of the dew remaining from her dream. It was every bit as sweet as she remembered and worth using the spores if it meant that she was going to get more than just this one fleeting taste.

Consciousness returned slowly and Harley found herself stretched out across one of the beds in the hideout. For some reason she was naked. For some other she could not move and the fog on her brain was not helping her to figure out why. One minute she had been waking up from that damned dream and the next she had been talking to... Ivy! Her eyes snapped open and looked down the length of her own body. The bed had sprouted warm leaves and a myriad of vines. Harley saw that her legs were already spread eagle and that they were being held in that position by bands of bark that had grown over her thighs and ankles. Her arms were also pinned down in a similar fashion.

"What is the big idea, Red?" Asked Harley as she finally came fully awake.

"Your obsession with men has grown tiresome and you have not given me enough of your attention of late." Answered Poison Ivy from where she lurked in one of the corners, hidden in the deep shadows. When she stepped out where Harley could see her, the other villainess' swallowed her next retort and gasped at the sight.

Ivy was all natural - that was her thing - but tonight she had shed her leafy costume. The one light on the bedside table illuminated the pale green tones of her skin causing it to glow. She had combed out her long red hair and made it sprout a variety of flowers in contrasting hues. Even the thatch of red hair between her legs had grown a blood-red lily to disguise the lips and slit of her pussy. Her petite frame just screamed sex and Harley found herself reacting to what she was seeing!

"Men are weak Harley." Taunted Ivy as she swayed across the room. Her gently undulating hips inviting Harley in. "They need us more than we have ever needed them. Yet they dare refer to us as a 'weaker' sex. Without us those pathetic meat sacks would have died out eons ago!"

"Speaking on behalf of my fellow meat sacks," gulped Harley. "I kind of enjoy Men. Not that what we do isn't a joy, but I sort of like letting Mother Nature take her course and... well... um... yeah. You get what I am trying to say? Don't you?"

Ivy strolled to the side of the bed and traced a single, inquisitive, fingertip down the length of Harley's naked body. That single digit paused to tease each of her nipples and then continued on until it had combed through the growth of her pubic hair, and slipped between the folds of her sex! Harley groaned! Arching her back as much as the restraining tree-bed was going to allow in her best attempt to get more of that finger between her lips! That damn dream had left her turned on and in need of a release. She and Ivy had fooled around before as well...

"Oh!" Gasped Harley when that fingertip found the very edge of her opening.

"Hmm." Offered Ivy. "For one that has voiced a preference for Men you seem to have no qualms about where you find your pleasure?" She flexed her powers and caused a single, slim, vine to sprout from one of the flowers woven into her hair. With a little more Ivy caused it to grow into a form more to Harley's voiced preference until it had become shaped like a male penis.

"You... oh... try... uhh... having a boyfriend that is... mm mph... bonkers! You... uhhn... learn to... ohhh... take it when... uuuhhhnnn!" The last of whatever Harley was going to say dissolved into a long groan of released pleasure as that vine probed her opening, swelled to something the size of Ivy's wrist, and then slipped between the other woman's teased and swollen pussy lips!

Harley groaned and bucked as one of Ivy's vines slipped into her cunt, swelled to stretch her to a point where it almost stopped feeling good, and then sank inside of her to the opening of her womb! Her ass bucked and twitched as her eyes rolled back in her head and a throaty groan echoed into every corner of the room in which they were hiding out. The restraining bands of bark retreated once she was lost in the throes of her pleasure and Harley thrashed about. Ivy was not done with her yet though.

The bed came alive and rolled Harley onto her stomach even as Ivy came and sat down in front of her face. Off of her other arm emerged a second vine. This one snaked over Harley's back, oozing some kind of slippery sap as it found the raised crack of her ass! The other vine was still fucking her hard so Harley could not raise her voice in protest as this second intruder touched the pucker of her hole and squirted it with some of that lubricant. It repeated this several more times until Harley felt the stuff running down between her legs and pooling beneath her. In a single, gentle, rush she felt the vine part the cheeks of her butt and settle inside of her backdoor! Harley cried out at the intrusion! Gentle as it was she had never been one for letting anyone - not even Mister J - take her in the ass! The feeling of being so completely filled caused star-bursts of pleasure to go off inside her brain and she hung her head down as she rode those waves of building bliss.

"More?" Teased Ivy. The sound of her voice caused Harley to raise her head and as her eyes opened she found she was level with Ivy's parted legs and warm, welcoming, bush! The sweet smell of flowers perfumed the dingy room and Harley felt her mind drifting. Between the pleasure rising from her own pussy and blasting her brain, and that intoxicating smell rising from between Ivy's legs she could not help herself! Mouth open and with her tongue extending of its own free will, Harley buried her face between Ivy's legs and began to hungrily devour her snatch!

Now it was Ivy's turn to thrash and groan as Harley's talented tongue and eager lips nibbled, licked, and teased her own wanton sex! The other villainess' focus was on teasing her lips and clitoris so Ivy did for herself what she was doing for Harley. Two new vines paired off of her body. One dropped between her parted legs, growing in size as it went. As an added touch Ivy willed it to sprout a skin of smooth bark as it penetrated her!

"Uhh!" Ivy groaned as the plant-form penis swelled and filled her every contour!

New growths sprang from the original to touch her g-spot and to wrap around the bud of her clitoris! Drawing it from under its protective hood so that Harley Quinn's tongue. It was difficult focusing her powers in light of such pleasure. This thought sprang to mind even as the second vine she had grown found her asshole and made its own grand entrance! Meanwhile Harley had wormed a finger into Ivy's already stretched cunt to keep company with the 'wood' she was giving herself.

Ivy's cunt tasted great! Harley hungrily lapped at the swollen lips and teased the top if her partner's slit with teeth and tongue. Once the vine was fitted around the bud of her clitoris Harley attacked that with rapid flicks of her tongue's tip until Ivy's hips bucked, grinding against her mouth and nose. Harley groaned against Ivy's pussy as her orgasm built from the double penetration she was getting - as well as from the pussy she was eating! Those vines seemed to respond to her building arousal and swelled inside of her until Harley was stretched to her absolute limit... Just as she thought the pleasure/pain was going to be too much her orgasm ripped up from her bucking quim and enveloped her brain in a crashing cascade of pleasure. Her head dropped away from Ivy's thrashing box as she exploded.

"Ohhhh!... Fucking!... Shit!" Harley gasped between the waves of the most intense pleasure she had ever experienced! Even the times she and Mister J had sex they had never come close to anything like this!

Poison Ivy watched Harley as she came a torrent. Juices and heat ran freely from her friend's pussy, coating her lips and inner thighs in a sticky residue of sexual release. Fortunately she was not far off her own orgasm from the two vines that were treating her in the same fashion that they were treating Harley! The other woman was just coming down off her own high when Ivy thrust her dripping slit forward as orgasm took hold! Harley had enough wits about her to slip her tongue between Ivy's folds to drink of her juice as she groaned and collapsed back against the headboard of the bed!

Selina Kyle; the Catwoman, returned to the lair in the wee hours before dawn. No sooner was she shed of her mask than the unmistakable smell of female musk filled her nostrils! Dammit! If Harley had risked their security just to get a 'booty call' from that idiot, homicidal, clown then Selina was going to kick her ass! Crossing the room to the bedroom she pushed open the door. Harley and Ivy were entwined around one another and snoring softly. From the shredded remains of Harley's outfit it was obvious who the dominant one in this exchange had been! Selina just smiled and decided not to raise an issue with this. It wasn't like any of them were getting any from anywhere else. Curling up on the sofa she was soon fast asleep. Her dreams filled with fabulous heists and visions of a certain cowl-wearing vigilante taking her in all the right places...