Gotham Girls Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce loved the visual he was getting as Barbara's sweet little pale ass cheeks bounced every time he pounded into her and then when she all but begged him to fuck her harder, he had been only too happy to accommodate her. Her sweltering little box was tight around him and he was determined to fill her with his cum. Holding onto her cape allowed him the added leverage to bore inside of her until he hit the bottom of her pussy on every thrust. With his other hand on her cowl he was able to but a deep dip in the small of her back so that the power of his thrusts sent his balls smacking off of her clitoris and only made the sex more intense between the two of them. At least for her sake he was not going to last very long as Bruce could already feel another load beginning to pool in his balls.

Barbara felt the tears spilling down her cheeks and cried out on the last thrust into her! The head of Bruce's cock touched what might have been her cervix and held himself inside of her until the pleasure of being so filled was almost becoming pain. At that point she felt him beginning to pull out of her and her muscles tried in vain to hold him in place. Reaching between her own legs she pawed at her clitoris for some direct contact and even slipped a finger inside of herself - feeling as the last two inches of that magnificent penis left her. She ached in the most wonderful way and was only eager for Batman to finish off and fill her with another load of his warm spunk.

Bruce slammed back inside of Barbara. Nearly spilling her off of her knees. But he was at the end and he knew it enough to try not to move too much. His balls pulled up inside of him until they had nowhere else to go and then his brain felt as though it were filled with cotton as he was only aware as his cock began shooting jets of semen deep inside of Batgirl! His hips bucked against her and Barbara groaned as he spilled inside of her until some of the milky fluid came spilling back out to run down his shaft before pooling beneath them on the bed. He could not speak and did not really trust himself to do so. At last - after what felt like several minutes - his orgasm subsided and he fell away from Barbara, a blissful smile on his face. Until his eyes were able to focus again and he saw Barbara's own glowing visage, he had not realized how badly he had been neglecting this part of his life.

"Thanks," he mumbled. Even as sleep was pulling him down. "I needed that."

"You can thank me later," she added as she spooned against him. "You can take me lingerie shopping."

. . . this piece is the result of a reader request and I hope that they enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it . . .

12