Gotham Girls Pt. 09

Story Info
Catwoman endures Bondage & Sex with Two-Face.
3.7k words
3.75
10.3k
5

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters appearing in the following narrative are fictional. Any resemblance to any real persons - either living or deceased - is entirely coincidental on the part of the Author. Unless otherwise noted all persons appearing in the narrative are written as being of the majority age of eighteen years owing to depictions of graphic sexual activity contained throughout the body of this work.

*****

Consciousness returned slowly and Selina knew straight away that she was in deeper shit than usual. She should have taken Nightwing's advice and waited for Batman so that the three of them together could take down Two-Face. Instead she had cleaned herself up after letting the young hero fuck her and then hurried off to make a meet with her fence. The sale of the 'Eye of the Orient' emerald would have done wonders for the blighted East End of Gotham City but the former District Attorney had other plans for it and had carefully baited his trap. Now, here she was gagged and bound to a large roulette wheel in one of the more rundown casinos that had formerly belonged to Boss Maroni, and the criminal in question was admiring her prize as he paced the floor in front of her.

"Welcome Ms. Kyle, the Double Down has not seen the like of you in a score of years," he said as his coin made slow arcs in the air before smacking back into his scarred left hand. "We would have loved to have let you meet with Mr. Finger, but what you did not know is that the 'Eye of the Orient' is really one piece of a set of matching jewels. Two jewels which we could not allow to slip away. . ."

Selina continued testing her bonds and allowed Harvey to continue his monologue. If he had tied the knots himself then he had done a damn good job. If he had one of his toadying sycophants do it then the man was probably being grossly underpaid. There was no slack for her to work with and as her eyes began to focus again she could see her weapons and tools on the other side of the casino. Of course they had stripped her of those.

"Don't waste your time, Bitch," snarled the other voice! That of Two-Face. "We took care of Finger and we are going to do the same with you." That damn coin continued its infuriating dance as he flipped it over and over again. "But, just maybe, we'll have some fun first." Not liking the sound of that Selina redoubled her efforts at working any slack into the ropes securing her to the wheel. . .

The toss had not come out in the favor of Mr. Finger and Harvey had followed its dictate and gunned him down. As predicted, the Catwoman had arrived for the scheduled meet and he had watched from a safe vantage point as a dozen of his men had worked her over, beating her into unconsciousness, before dragging her to the casino and securing her to one of the gaming wheels. He had the gemstone that she had stolen from Maroni. The thought of that scum gave him pause as he reflected back on that morning in court and the phial of acid. With the other one secured in the safe in his office he was going to have a tidy little nest egg with which to rebuild his organization and finally be able to go to war with Boss Maroni. If the accursed Batman did not interfere again, then this time he would have the good fortune of killing the man that had ruined him. As to the question of the Catwoman, the coin would decide her fate, and they would see it done. . .

The last toss had come up un-scarred. Harvey very much would have liked to have allowed his adversary to go free since it - the coin - had not demanded her death, but the other one wanted to exact some form of gratification from her. They had played this game before. Back when they had been being assisted by the twins, Sugar and Spice. But there had been something wrong with those two. Still, it had been too long for either of them. Grace. That had been her name. The last woman that had looked on him with any kind of compassion and with whom they had . . . Those thoughts were stirring memories and causing a physical 'reaction'. The coin would not allow them to kill her, but neither were they going to let her run free without being taught a lesson about what happened when you tried stealing from Two-Face. With that in mind he pulled one of his twin .45 automatics and approached the wheel to which his intended victim was trussed and unable to escape.

"Lets' play a game, Bitch!" Snarled Two-Face as he pressed the barrel of the gun against Catwoman's forehead.

"Language, Harv," she admonished him. "I am a lady after all."

"Humph," he grunted. "You're a thief, but the coin wants you alive, for now. The only question being; what do we do with you then?" The coin made another leisurely flip through the air and landed in the outstretched palm of the unscarred hand of Harvey Dent. His one good eye opened in pleased surprise and the un-twisted side of his mouth stretched into a grin to match. . .

The thin, spandex, material that comprised most of her costume was only reinforced in the joints and then armored over the vital parts of her body - to guard against gunshots and knives - what the armor did not cover was the more intimate parts. Two-Face did not have any problem then slitting open the crotch and peeling back the sides to reveal the black, lace, panties she had put on after getting out of the shower. Those he tore away and left her pussy exposed to the world. Catwoman normally did not mind being trussed up for sex, but when the one wanting to fuck her was one of her worst enemies, and a psychotic split-personality too boot, then she had a problem. Figure in that this was also more than likely going to be rape, and the problem became a very real one.

"Do you have any idea what good lingerie costs these days," Selina tried baiting him to draw his attention away from her exposed sex and the slowing expanding bulge in the front of his slacks.

The index finger of his scarred hand traced through the bush above her slit and she fought hard not to make a sound. The roughened scar tissue from his acid burns brought something new to being petted and caused her brain to think what else might feel different if this progressed any further. That curious finger then brushed to the top of her hooded clitoris and she had to bite down on her lip to keep from making a noise. Her body jerked against the bonds and Two-Face chuckled at her helplessness as he resumed allowing his finger to trace the line between her labia before drawing it to a pause at the opening to her vagina.

"The kitty cat doesn't like it when we pet her?" The mockery in his gravel-like voice was grating on her ears and a thin bead of perspiration had formed on her forehead and dripped onto the rotting floorboards of the old casino.

"This cat doesn't care for being touched by you," she tried filling the warning with as much vitriol and venom as she could but since she was unable to move, and unarmed, there was not a whole lot she could do.

That one hovering finger then parted her folds and teased the edge of her opening. Selina, for all of her trying, could not resist arching her back as a slight mewling sound arose from inside of her chest. She had always liked foreplay and being fingered was one of her favorite parts. It almost always got her off, and a lot easier than having someone go down on her. Her body reacted of its own accord and she could smell her musk above the lingering mildew in the room and knew right away that she was already wet. Two-Face paused a moment and removed his finger from between her legs. He sniffed at it with the un-ruined side of his nose. Breathing her in and sighing with contentment. The swelling which had been stretching the front of his slacks seemed to have tapered off but his other hand rested there and Selina knew that he was hard. . .

The knife came out again and this time it took a few extra minutes to slice away the parts of her costume that were covering her breasts and the flat plain of her stomach. Finally though, the material and under-armor parted and Two-Face was greeted with her perfectly formed and natural tits.

"All the very best things in this world seem to come in pairs," he offered as he touched them in turn. Lightly. Teasing them until her nipples were hardened and Catwoman was left cursing her body under her breath as it continued to send the wrong signals to Two-Face.

You might have thought that getting fucked by Nightwing earlier in the evening would have satiated her and prevented this humiliation, but such was not the case. Maybe she was just another she-cat in heat and could not ever get enough to please herself. His scarred fingers returned to the opening between her legs and lightly stroked her lips, teasing the millions of nerve endings there until she squirmed against the bonds and released one ragged breath. A sigh of pleasure. Albeit one that she did not surrender easily enough. Harvey's thumb pressed over her, still-hooded, clitoris as well. Rubbing in tight, controlled, circles until she felt it beginning to emerge. Interested in what was possibly going to happen to her - again.

"Rape is illegal," she blurted. Selina was hoping to reach the part of Harvey Dent that was still a Gotham City District Attorney. Not the scarred and insane crime boss that reveled in harming others.

"Not according to the coin," replied the former DA as he took the last measure of her and plunged those scarred and twisted digits between her legs and into her cunt in one swift motion!

Selina cried out as he hooked them and raked the rough and uneven nails over her g-spot. Her slit was absolutely gushing her juice as Two-Face finger fucked her with one hand and kept that pistol leveled at her with the other. She groaned and her hips twitched as much as the ropes restraining her would allow as she shamelessly humped the hand that was thrust between her legs. His thumb pressed against her emerging clitoris and she rocked her head back, banging it off of the wheel to which she was securely bound.

"Ahhhh," she sang out. Riding those fingers as the pleasure - however unwelcome - was wrung from within her against her will.

She was only vaguely aware of the wheel beginning to turn then as Harvey continued fucking her hungry little slit with that strong, scarred, hand. He did not stop turning it until she was upside down and her face was even with the bulging crotch of his two-patterned suit slacks. . .

Normally, Selina could proudly say that she did enjoy sucking dick. The texture, the feel of a man surrendering to her, the absolute trust they had to put in her, it was very arousing. Doing so in a bondage situation - when done right - was also a turn on. Strapped to a dilapidated gambler's wheel with a gun held on you, well, not so much. At least Harvey had been spared any damage to his manhood in the unfortunate accident that had turned him into Two-Face. His stiff member was slightly larger than what she would consider average. Covered in thick veins encircling his shaft, and with a heavy scrotum dangling to complete the picture.

"Nice," she had said dryly between breaths as he had continued fingering her as the wheel had turned, lowering her head into the position from which she could give him head.

"Good kitties don't bite," he only half-snarled. The hammer cocking back on the nickel-plated .45 only brought home the seriousness of Catwoman's position. With no other choice she nodded her assent and Two-Face resumed fingering her slit.

Selina's first taste was of clean and salty skin. Thank God he at least washed regularly enough. The tip of her tongue extended from her mouth as she teasingly licked the slit in the top of the mushroomed head. Harvey breathed in at the sensation but never eased back on sliding his fingers between the folds of her pussy. He pushed his hips forward and, without needing to be told, she opened her mouth and took him inside. Since everything was reversed from how she normally liked to suck a penis, her tongue had to wrap around the shaft from the top and then around to the thick vein running up the underside. From there it was nothing to relax her jaw enough to allow Two-Face to start fucking her mouth. . .

Harvey 'Two-Face' Dent had not enjoyed a woman in too long! His fingers were sticky from her secretions, which he smeared around the puffy outer lips of her cunt. The small tuft of black pubic hair on her mound was also slicked down as he withdrew his hand to focus for a second as he used her mouth. Selina Kyle had skills. Of that there was no point in arguing. He had already sliced apart all of her costume that he wanted out of the way. Baring her sweet tits, the flat of her stomach, and the sweet spot that was between her legs. He ripped the thin material more, exposing more of her flesh. Including the underside of both of her sweet little ass cheeks. He had not been off the mark when he had said that the best things in life came in two's.

"Ahhh," he breathed aloud as he continued thrusting his cock into her mouth. Touching the back of her throat each time.

Returning to the focus of his own attentions he eased apart those sweet lips to expose her inner folds and then used his own tongue on her! Catwoman's body convulsed as he first passed the roughened, scarred, edge of his tongue down from where her clit was sheathed and to the very edge of her opening. Then he did the same with the un-scarred side. The intact taste buds told him that she was clean, sweet, and tasted, lightly, of citrus fruit. He moistened one of his fingers at her slit and pressed it to the tiny pucker of her asshole as he continued relishing eating her steaming box. For her part, Catwoman only made contented moaning sounds around her mouthful of cock as his tongue and finger continued abusing her slit and now her ass. . .

Harvey gave no warning of his impending orgasm. One moment Catwoman was hungrily and greedily sucking on his thrusting cock. Allowing him to shamelessly fuck her face. The next he was shooting thick, gooey, streams of warm cum across the roof of her mouth, her tongue, and at the very top of her throat. Selina could not swallow fast enough to keep pace and only managed to drink down about half of what he offered her. Still, considering how large a load it had been she was pleased that she had managed even that much. Strangely enough Two-Face did not soften or shrink from between her lips and left his, still-hard, member in her mouth as he continued eating her sweet quim. He had a talented tongue and even with a mouth still packed with a hard cock, Selina made purring and mewling noises as he focused the flat of his tongue on her clitoris while pushing one finger into the confining tightness of her asshole. Well, at least he was consistent, she thought. Using both of her holes down there.

"Ahhh," she groaned. "Mmmm . . . Yes," she purred. "Eat my pussy . . . Ohhhh!"

Her last mumbled encouragements were slurred as a sudden orgasm swept through her thanks to that talented tongue! Her body went rigid in the ropes which were restraining her and her hips only bucked in small circles in her usual attempt to get more of that delicious tongue to touch all of her favorite spots. Two-Face was spearing her hole with his tongue and thrusting two fingers into her ass as she peaked, and it was every bit as good as the orgasm she had gotten from Nightwing earlier in the evening. She came back down, panting, and trying to clear the cotton from her mind. Again, she was only vaguely aware of the cock leaving her mouth as the wheel was righted again and she opened her eyes to look into the twisted, split, visage of Two-Face.

The shredding of her costume was really unnecessary as all the vital parts were already exposed. Besides, didn't anyone really understand what these things cost? It wasn't as though she could just skip over to a department store and buy them off the rack by the dozen. Two-Face flipped his coin again as he stood in front of her and then looked down as it landed in his palm. Stepping closer, Catwoman became immediately aware of the head of his cock touching between her legs. So, tying her up on this wheel, and at this height, had not been coincidence after all.

"Mmmm," she bit down on her lower lip again as he pressed that bulbous head between the swollen lips of her cunt and into her.

He only rested a second before he began thrusting into her! His two hands went behind and underneath her to clasp her lower ass cheeks as he pushed inches of himself into her until she breathed a contented sigh. Even as he was finding the right tempo his fingers returned to the pucker of her backdoor and she relaxed enough to allow him inside of her there as well. With both of her holes being filled Catwoman surrendered to her situation - convinced that Harvey was not going to kill her - and decided that she might as well enjoy this for what it was worth. . .

She did not know how long she had been tied to the wheel. Nor could Catwoman guess at just how long Two-Face had been fucking her. Suffice to say that between Nightwing and himself, her pussy was a little tender and she was getting to the point that she just wished he would reach orgasm again and then either kill her or let her go. It felt great. Of that there was no doubt. But after the twenty minute mark you start thinking that stamina is only a gift when you are not getting laid on a regular basis. Plus, while he had lubricated the two fingers he had stuffed into her asshole when he had started fucking her, that had since dried, and she was beginning to chaff.

"Ahhh," he breathed against the side of her neck as he continued thrusting between her legs.

His thrusting began to feel a little irregular and a flushing on the un-scarred side of his neck told her that the ordeal might be drawing to a close, at last. Two-Face grunted and pressed himself deep inside of her, touching off against things that he had not reached before. Her eyes shot open and the fingers he had pressed into her ass were pulled in deeper still as those muscles contracted around them. Catwoman's second, sudden, orgasm was small to be sure, but she hung her head and panted through the waves of pleasure assailing her mind and body even as Harvey continued thrusting at the tender font that was her contracting and weeping cunt. She was not yet finished with her own release when he stiffened between her legs and she felt the welcome release of his seed as it flooded up from his balls to paint the inner walls of her sex with its sticky, white, fluids. Two-Face only continued rubbing against her until he was finished emptying his balls completely and shrank from inside of her. He steadied himself on the wooden frame of the wheel and held it together long enough to tuck himself away. . .

She must have passed out again after Two-Face had left the room. At least he had not killed her. Her eyes fluttered open and she discovered that she was in the front seat of a custom car that was tear-assing through the very outskirts of Gotham City on winding roads that she did not know about. Behind the wheel sat the grim and brooding visage of the Batman. He had removed his heavy scalloped cape and draped it over her partially naked body. Her weapons were on the floor at her feet.

"Nice ride," she offered. "Taking me to jail?"

"Not tonight Selina." His using her real name opened the door for her too.

"Having good old Alfred patch me up and then letting me sleep it off at the mansion?" Her tone was going for teasing but only made it as far as grateful. Knowing that Bruce Wayne was really the Batman came in handy sometimes. Especially on those occasions like tonight when she got herself into a jam and needed some help.

"At least until Two-Face is off the streets again," Bruce snarled. He never broke character when he was in the cowl. Never.

She began to ponder all of the opportunities that staying on the palatial estate of billionaire, philanthropist, playboy, Bruce Wayne could present to her if she played her cards right. Sitting back in the warming leather seats of the Batmobile she watched as the rolling countryside passed on one side, and the back lit, Gothic, towers of Gotham City on the other. Yes. Her little run in with the former District Attorney might have paid off more dividends than she had first thought. . .