Gotham Knights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew he wouldn't come from her oral delights. He only had once before, she had worked hard for it. Most men would have blasted off within a minute, she was that good. But not Bruce, aka Batman. He was a stallion.

It was her gift to him, she wanted him to just lay back, and enjoy it. Her gift was being given very generously. He seemed to appreciate the thought.

After a time, she stood between his knees. She couldn't see his eyes, but she knew he was watching intently. It made her hot.

She crossed her arms, and pushed the spaghetti straps of the gown from her shoulders. It inched down, she kept her arms crossed.

He saw the fabric fall free from her breasts, she kept them covered with her arms. She moved her hands, cupping them, keeping her nipples hidden from his gaze.

His robe had fallen open. His cock stood tall, a full 8 inches from his body. Her hands slid down her body, pushing the gown to her hips, and finally revealing her beautiful natural breasts. They bathed in the moonlight, her tight nipples each casting a small shadow.

Her hands moved back to her creamy mounds, teasing the coral nipples to full bloom. She lowered her hands, fingertips playing over her body. She did it again and again. A small sigh escaped with each pass, tiny moans as she tweaked her hard pebbles. She could feel his stare.

Her hand floated over her flat stomach, and slid under the gown. Her fingers found her pink pearl. She closed her eyes for a second, lost in pleasure.

She thrust against her busy fingers. She opened her eyes. He was slowly stroking himself as he watched. Her eyes closed again, she bit her lip, climbing higher. His image stayed in her mind. She took a breath, held it, and gave a soft "Ohhh" and let herself go. Her head drooped, her mouth hung open "Huhhn-Huh-huh-huhhhhmmm."

She wanted him even more. She tossed her hair back from her flushed face. It was a picture of feminine arousal. She licked her lips, and pushed the gown off her hips. Static sparkled as the silk slid to the floor.

He moved back on the bed, pulling his legs onto it. She stared with hungry eyes where she knew his were. She inched up his body, licking as she went. Her knees went wide, she straddled his hips. She felt for his face, found it, and planted a scorching kiss. Her slit was open, wet, and more than ready.

She eased herself on to him, a twinge of pain as she stretched to accommodate his girth. By degrees, she slid down, taking him all. Her clit nestled against his pubic bone. She put her hands on his broad chest and slowly rocked her hips, pushing down harder.

Her pearl sent sparks through her each time it touched. Her insides relaxed, she quickened her pace. She couldn't help herself, it felt so good, she had to have more. Selina bore down hard, and went rigid. Her body shook. A moment later, it passed.

Her tempo and motion became more demanding. Her hips moved faster, harder. A string of tiny climaxes drove her, hinting at something bigger. Her cries were a mixture of pants, moans, and sounds all her own. His hands went to her back.

She had deep bruises from where she had hit the wall and floor. She took a sharp breath between her teeth, and winced. The pain fueled a deeper need. "Again" she panted. He did. She froze, for a moment she overloaded. And then lost it.

Her pussy slammed again and again on his manhood. She felt him swell inside her. She rode like a woman possessed. She was chasing, and gradually catching what she wanted. "I'm so close, so close..." She grunted with each thrust. "So close...so..."

She didn't think anymore. A huge orgasm ripped through her. It crested, and crested again "OHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" as her wetness convulsed around the huge cock in her. Still cumming, she collapsed onto his chest.

He rolled and with one hand, flipped her onto all fours. There was a wet slurp as he pulled out of her. The sudden emptiness was agony. She felt his hands on her hips.

The agony ended as he drove in to the hilt, filling her from top to bottom, and all sides. She exploded, bucking against him as he pounded her. His balls slapped her clit with each powerful stroke. She let go again, he kept pounding, she came again, and went limp.

He slowed, and stopped. He pulled back slowly, sending more tremors through her. She feel to her side, trying to catch her breath. A hand on her hip flipped her to her back.

With a will of their own, her thighs opened wide. He slid back into her softness, and fucked her slowly. She locked her legs around his, they shared a tender slow dance of bliss. She felt him swell, stretching her femininity wider. He was getting close. She whispered "Yes, yes, take me Bruce, take me, take me, take me, ohhhhhyessssssss."

His thrusts became longer, deeper, more insistent. Mini climaxes started popping through her again. She rocked her hips, meeting him stroke for stroke.

Her climax rose and released. She gave herself to him completely as she came. She felt him swell even more, pleasure and pain mixed in her sex. She bore down hard, and bucked into him with all she had. His hips jerked and he erupted. He took her with him as he did. The world went away for a while.

They lay together afterward. Their bodies still trembled with the afterglow. He stroked her hair as she clung to him. She never felt more like a woman than when she was with him. They had never loved each other as deeply as they did at that moment.

Neither of them could ever say it first. Their relationship hung on a delicate balance. To say it first would upset the balance forever.

A small breeze blew in through the open French doors, cooling their skin. They lay together for a long time. No words were necessary.

The kitten began to cry in the bathroom. She slid out of his embrace, and freed it. He watched her nude body as it moved in & out of the moonlight. He could never get enough of her. She returned, and set the fuzzy purring machine on the bed. She flowed back into his arms. Within minutes, all three were asleep.

-----All Alone-----

Batgirl looked at the hunk of twisted metal that used to be her motorcycle. Kharma had hit Bane so hard, the frame was bent into a 'U' shape. Part of it was flattened and embedded into the bottom of the motor.

In retrospect, it had been an incredible piece of driving. To jump from the parking garage, through the skylight, and angle the bike in mid-air, amazing.

They guessed later she was doing about 95 when she hit him. The bike was a small sacrifice, compared to what Kharma had made. As Batgirl moved about the Batcave, everything reminded her of Cami. She went to the girl's room, even her scent was gone. She sat on the bed and cried. She rolled to her side and grabbed a pillow, to hug it to herself. In her mind, she was holding Cami.

A hint of her scent was still in the pillow. Batgirl breathed it in. Her crotch warmed. Her tears wet the pillow. The scent grew stronger, the pillow was loaded with Cami's pheromones. Batgirl got the full blast. Within seconds, she was filled with need. Her body turned into one raging hormone.

She tore at her outfit. In moments, she was naked, except for her boots. She buried her face in the pillow, and pushed it between her legs. She humped against it. Her fingers flew over her clit, rubbing furiously. As hard as she tried, she couldn't come. She needed something more. She knew it was still in here somewhere...

Stumbling to her feet, she got to the closet. Her juices ran down her thighs. She opened the door, finding the Sybian. She plugged it in, and dropped to her knees over it. The dildo slid into her soaked pussy.

She rested her hands on the edge of the machine, and rocked her hips. The rubber nubs dug into her button. She pulled in a sharp breath, it felt so good! She wanted more, more, more.

A quick yank on the cable bought the control box to her. She turned the settings low, and pushed the 'ON' switch. Slow, but powerful vibrations massaged her pussy, inside and out. The dildo moved inside her, pulling her off the nubs. It moved back, forcing her over them. "OHHHHHHHhhhhhh!" she breathed as the machine again moved her away in a tantalizing motion. She turned the 'Vibration' knob a bit higher.

Her pussy clenched on the dildo at the sudden increase of pleasure. She leaned down into it, grinding on the nubs as she was moved over them. "OOOOOH! Ooooohhhh hah-hah-ahhhh-ooh-oooooohhhhhhhh."

She grabbed the pillow, and held it to her face, breathing deep. Her knees moved wider, she settled into the machine. Her hips pumped forward. She gave a jerk, her orgasm spilled out of her. The dildo moved forward, her pearl slid over the vibrating nubs. It pushed her climax to a new level, prolonging it. She fell forward as it rocked her. "Uh-Uh-Uh-mm-mm-MMM! Uh-huh-nnggghh-uh-huh-uh- OHhhhhhhooohooohooh."

Behind her, the plant had opened. Tendrils and vines moved around her in a circle on the floor. When she straightened, they whipped around her tightly. Startled, she dropped the control box. As it hit the floor, it jarred a switch marked 'Automatic'. It was set to reach 'Maximum'.

The machine began a pattern of oscillating vibrations. Higher, lower, higher, lower. Each started a bit higher than the last.

The vines pulled her knees farther apart, she sank fully onto the machine. The dildo pushed deeper, her pussy was spread wide to the unrelenting vibrations as they climbed higher and higher She exploded, and fell forward, as much as the vines would allow. Her clit was jammed onto the nubs. The vibrations increased. She grit her teeth and howled as she came hard, really hard. For a long, long time.

The vines had her arms pinned to her now slick body. They slid over her dripping flesh, teasing and pinching. Tendrils licked every tender part of her. Two were rimming her ass. Her tits were being caressed, squeezed, and massaged all at once. Her nipples were pinched and sucked at the same time. A large vine pushed into her mouth, and pumped.

The vibrations increased, her eyes bugged. The dildo swirled in her. "Auughh! Auugh! Awgh! Uh uh UH! UH! Uhhhhh!" Her body shook at the extreme stimulation. She was being forced to cum, orgasm on orgasm. There was no rest between them, only the next.

Another vine pushed into her puckered hole, and started fucking her ass. She shot upright, her clit was directly on the nubs. The machine had recahed full power, and was holding steady. The powerful vibrations shook her entire pussy on the inside, the dildo dug into her walls.

Her lips pulled back, her teeth clenched on the vine pumping her mouth. She was a prisoner of pleasure. Every muscle flexed. She screamed, cumming harder than she ever had. And longer. "Nnn-nnnggg GGAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAHHHH! AAAAAAAHHHH!"

Her pussy pumped, and pumped. Fluid flowed from her, running down her thighs. The vines stopped her from falling, and kept her on the machine.

The machine began to wind down, and down, and down. She couldn't stop cumming. Sparks filled her vision, she gasped for air. A few seconds later, the machine clicked. It went off. She panted and sighed in relief. The vine in her bottom was still. "ohhh-ohhhhh-ohhh-ohhhhhh"

Her body shook and twitched after so many orgasms. She guessed the entire cycle had taken about 15 minutes, her climaxes numbered in the 20's, impossible to count.

The vines still held her. The machine clicked. It had reset. It started again. So did the vine in her ass. The dildo moved. Her clit raked the nubs. She came again. And again, and again. The machine continued it's cycle.

After three more cycles, the vines loosened. She fell to the floor in a limp, trembling heap. She was covered with sweat and her own girl cum. Drool ran from her mouth.

Her pussy was bright red, swollen to three times it's normal size. She stared blankly, not seeing. She was beyond obliterated.

The plant folded back into itself. The machine clicked, and began it's cycle again. When she came to later, it was still running.

-----After Glow-----

She floated to consciousness, and gradually took in her surroundings. It was dim. She remembered crashing through the skylight. She had used the infra-red, and aimed for the biggest shape. She had almost lost the bike in the air. Batgirl had warned her about the Turbo. Her eyes focused.

Slumped on her bed, half sitting in a chair, was Robin. He was holding her hand. She squeezed, and whispered "Hey". He mumbled. She squeezed again, harder. He shot up, his eyes wide. He needed a shave, his hair was a mess. His outfit was torn, and stained with dried blood. To her, he had never looked better.

She became aware of a deep pain in her leg, and then others as her body woke up. He moved to her very carefully, so as not to jostle the bed. "Oh, oh Cami."

His eyes were wet. He touched her face, her hair. His hands didn't know where to go first. She painfully raised an arm, and pulled his head to her chest. She held him for a long, long time.

Robin finally rose. "I have to tell the others." His hands waved in the air, he was torn. He had to tell them, but didn't want to leave her side for a second. Cami pushed the call button.

"Come here." she said. He sat, and stroked her hair.

After a moment, Alfred entered. He observed the situation, and broke into a wide smile. "Jolly good!" he exclaimed "Jolly good indeed! Welcome back, Miss Brandt! I'll tell the Master immediately!" He exited, with a spring in his step.

Within a minute, her room was filled with excited visitors. Batgirl, Selina, and Robin were all trying to talk to her at once. Batman entered the happy chaos, and tried to restore some semblance of order. "Ahem!" he cleared his throat. Nobody noticed.

He raised two fingers to his mouth, and whistled loudly. Finally, there was some quiet.

Batman asked "How are you feeling, Miss Brandt?"

She started in on him "Batman! I asked you to call me Khar-" and then realized she was out of costume. She also knew that Batman had gotten one over on her. His eyes twinkled beneath the cowl, he tried to suppress a grin. She thought 'This super hero stuff takes some getting used to'

She joked back " I had the most awful dream! I was in a faraway place, and I couldn't get home! You were there, and you, and you, and you were there too Batman! Oh, I swear, I'll never leave the Batcave again! "

There was a moment of silence. Selina got it first, and then Batman. Batgirl and Robin joined the laughter. A feisty ball of fur jumped on the bed. Cami snatched it up and hugged it. "Oh Toto! We'll never leave home again!" Even the normally reserved Alfred broke up.

There wasn't a dry eye in the room. Batman raised a gloved finger under his cowl to wipe away the tears of laughter. "Good to have you back Miss Brandt!"

One by one, they filtered out. Finally, there was only Robin and Alfred. Robin was exhausted, but insisted on staying. Cami told him "Come here" He moved closer. She caught his hand, and pulled him to her. She gave a little grunt of pain. Her back and ribs were killing her. She raised her hand to his face and said "Get some rest." He felt a tingle.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a faint glow. He realized how tired he was, that she was right. She brought his face to hers, they shared a kiss that said everything. His lips tingled. Time stretched.

Alfred cleared his throat. "A-hummm. Is there anything I can get you, Miss Brandt?"

She was smiling into Robin's eyes, feeling what they felt for each other. "Water, please. And LOTS of it!"

Alfred bowed "Very good, Miss." and added "I'll send in the nurse." He and Robin left together.

A short time later, the door opened, and the nurse backed in, pulling a cart through the door. She had dark hair, pulled back. Cami noticed not many nurses filled out their uniform like this one did. 'What an ass!' she thought.

The nurse turned, her green eyes danced. In one hand, she held a sponge. Cami was going to enjoy her recovery, again and again.