Gotham Nights Ch. 15

Story Info
Batgirl and Huntress welcome a new Canary.
1.7k words
4.71
8.2k
7
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers

"Fuck Black Canary!"

Helena Bertinelli was furious as she stormed into the Clocktower, where Barbara Gordon with her mussed red hair was slouched over her computer. The redhead nerd panickedly closed out of the sex video she was watching, though the Huntress was too busy ranting to notice.

"I'm tired of the way she bosses me around! How she always calls the shots in the field! And in the bedroom!" The hot-blooded Italian continued her diatribe with a string of curses in Italian as Barbara tried not hide the fact that she had been rubbing herself through her jeans.

"I don't know, Helena," Barbara replied. "She is our senior, and an experienced leader. I don't see anything wrong with, but..."

"Oh, shut it, girl," Helena interrupted. "Maybe you like being her bottom all the time and watching her have her way with you boyfriend..."

Barbara bit her tongue to avoid countering that she did enjoy both of those things, as the Huntress continued to let off steam. Barbara thought about offering to let Helena take one of her many thick dildos and let loose on her. It would do her some good, and Babs was in the mood... "One of these days," Helena continued, "I'm going to show her how they do it back in my home land of Sicily. Force that pretty blonde on her knees, bend her over-"

"Uhh... hello?" A strange feminine voice called about, with a tinge of shyness. Helena and Barbara peered over to the entrance of their headquarters, to see a young and familiar-looking blonde woman coming up the stairs. She wore a black leather jacket and a white tanktop that showed off a slim yet athletic body with curves in the right places. She couldn't have been older than mid-twenties, just a few years older than Barbara, and around Helena's age. She almost looked like a younger version of -

"Dinah? I'm looking for Dinah Lance. I'm uhhhh... her sister, Sara."

Barbara and Helena were taken back. (A sister?), Barbara wondered. (Dinah had never mentioned... oh wait.) Barbara had suddenly recounted a moment when Dinah had confided in her that she lost a sister years ago at sea. It had been one of the rare times that Barbara had seen her tough and confident friend break down in tears. Barbara herself had nearly broke down in tears that night as well, though that was more due to Dinah introducing a new toy into her backdoor.

"Oh my god!" Barbara ran out to hug the young blonde. As her hands closed around her back, Barbara felt that Sara's body was just as tight and well-toned as her older sister's. "Does Dinah know..."

"No," Sara replied. "I wanted to visit her. Surprise her. Heard you Birds of Prey were her best friends."

Over Sara's shoulder, Barbara noticed a sly glint in Helena's eye. (Oh no, Helena. What are you up to now?)

"She's not here right now, but I think we can give her a most welcome surprise," the brunette mused as she sauntered over to join the group hug. Her hand brushed by the younger Lance's back, as the other grabbed Barbara from behind. "Isn't that right, Babs? Why don't we show what the Birds are all about..."

--

Sara sipped on her glass of wine nervously, as she relaxed in the bubbling hot tub, staring at the two very attractive and half-naked women in front of her. The college-aged ginger, Barbara, had a sweet smile, while the raven-haired Helena acted like the seductress she was, always taking the opportunity to get in Sara's personal space. Sara had no lack of appreciation for the female form, as she thought of her lover Nyssa Al Ghul, back with the League of Assassins. Feelings of guilt overcame her, as Sara couldn't help but continue to admire the women's fine bodies. Barbara had a figure similar to her own, a lithe body with a pair of perky B-cup breasts covered with a somewhat modest bikini top. Sara had never filled out quite the way her big sister did, with her voluptuous breasts and legs that went on forever, but she had no insecurities over it, either. Helena, on the other hand, knew very well how fine her body looked, and wasn't afraid to show it. Her C-cups threatened to spill out of her top every time the brunette leaned over Sara to talk to her.

(You don't want to do this to Nyssa,) Sara reminded herself. (Nyssa has always been good to you, she has never hurt you. You're only here to see your sister. Don't think about anything else.) But her eyes remained fixated on Helena's cleavage.

"So Sara," Helena asked, smirking. "Would you like to know more about your sister?"

"Oh yes," Sara replied. "Absolutely. Are you all close?"

"Very close," Helena answered, leaning closer to the blonde. "You want to know exactly what kind of relationship we have?"

The lustful brunette's hands made their way up Sara's thighs, crawling up to her bikini bottom. Helena leaned forward once again, and whispered into Sara's ear, "She fucks us."

(Oh.) Sara was at a loss for words. One of her sister's best friends (and her lover!) was propositioning her! And crazy thing was that Sara was actually tempted!

"Helena," Barbara spoke, nervously. "I don't think we should be doing this. Not to Dinah."

"Oh hush, little girl, she can make her own decisions," Helena dismissed, as her lips meeting Sara's, as her hands slipped in beneath her bikini bottom and played with her outer lips. Sara gave into the moment, and reciprocated the kiss.

"Oh my," Helena, "someone knows her way around a woman."

"I have a lover back home," Sara explained. "She... would not approve of this."

"Good." Helena continued her assault. She grabbed onto the blonde's legs, pulling her bikini bottom off and tossing it aside. Sara wrapped her legs around Helena as the latter slipped a single finger into her eager slit. Helena's thumb rubbed against her clit, gently, as her finger curled inside the blonde.

"Mmmph" Sara moaned into Helena's mouth, enjoying the activities of the brunette's fingers. Off to her side, Barbara had approached her, her fingers working on removing Sara's bikini top. A bit timidly, Barbara kissed Sara along the side of her neck.

"I'll be right back," Helena spoke as she pulled away and rose up from the jacuzzi. Thankfully, Barbara had replaced her, and Sara's mouth was not left unattended. While Helena was aggressive and passionate, Barbara's tongue tasted almost sweet. Sara pushed the redhead back, putting her hands on either side of her face. Thoughts of Nyssa left her mind as Sara became more enthralled with this impromptu threesome. Barbara's hands made short work of her own swimsuit, and soon there were only two naked and wet bodies rubbing against each other.

Barbara pulled away for a second, lifting herself up onto the edge of the jacuzzi, giving the blonde a full view of her trimmed bush.

"Lick me," she begged.

"Does Dinah do this for you?" Sara giggled. "I've never been with a redhead before."

"Looks like you Lance sisters have similar taste," observed Helena, as she rejoined them, naked with a rather thick strapless dildo in her hand. "Your sister loves devouring Barbara's sweet little pussy, doesn't she, Babs? She loves to eat that delicate flower for hours on end, while Babs's boyfriend watches."

Giving Sara a slight slap on the ass, Helena encouraged her, "Lick it. Taste it, and maybe Babs can be the judge of who eats her out better, you or your sister."

Still giggling, Sara leaned in between the redhead's legs, giving a few licks on the inside of Barbara's folds. (Oh, she does taste nice.) Remembering all the little oral tricks Nyssa taught her, Sara began working her tongue up and down the redhead's delicious slit. Barbara moaned as she was caught off guard at how excited the blonde's tongue was.

Behind her, Sara felt Helena's hands grap onto her waist, and pull her rear end up. She felt Helena's fingers dance in circles around her vagina, until a large and hard object pressed against her opening. This, she was not used to. Nyssa had never... fucked like this. They had only made gentle love. Never had Nyssa used a toy on her doggystyle while Sara's face was buried in a stranger's crotch.

"Your sister loves to use this toy on us, all the time." Helena whispered into her ear, as she grabbed the blonde's arms, pinning them behind her back. "She got off, hearing us scream in pleasure. Consider this as us returning the favor."

With one thrust, Helena had pushed the full length and girth of the toy into her. Sara moaned into Barbara's quim, as she was taken by severe pain, then followed by pleasure. She had never been fucked like anything like this before, not even with the pathetic limp-dicked college boys that she dated before Nyssa found her and opened up her sexual boundaries. It hurt, it felt forceful, and it felt... good. She wanted more.

She assaulted Barbara's cunt more aggressively, as if making the redhead squirm and moan would signal the brunette to give it her hard. And that she did. Helena pushed the toy into her again, opening up her tightly clenched tunnel and slamming into her cervix a second time. And a third. And a fourth. Oh, it was amazing. Barbara's legs clamped around Sara's face, her hands pushing her down as Sara ferociously attacked her clit with her tongue. And with one hand keeping the blonde's arms pinned, Helena's other hand pulled on the long blonde hair for leverage as the Huntress slammed into the young blonde over and over again, her bare crotch slapping against Sara's fine ass with every penetration.

Sara loved Nyssa with all her heart, but the Assassin would never do the nasty things that these two Birds of Prey were doing to her. The hair pulling, the suffocating, and doggy-style fucking, she loved all the abuse. Her orgasm ripped through her convulsing body, and tears of pleasure streamed from her eyes. Barbara came soon after.

"Sara, oh god that's so good. Sara... Sara... Keeping doing that... oh Dinah!"

Sara took that as a compliment. Barbara continued her yells of pleasure.

"Dinah... oh Dinah! DINAH!... DINAH!?"

As the redhead fell onto her back, exhausted, Sara looked up to see a pair of finely toned legs wrapped in fishnet stockings. Her eyes moved up and gazed upon a muscular body with D-cup breasts contained into a tight leather corset. And above that, was a familiar face complete with gorgeous long blonde hair and a look of displeasure.

"Hi... sis. I... like your friends."

Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers