Gotham Nights Ch. 17

Story Info
Black Canary introduces her sister to Zatanna.
1.5k words
4.65
8.7k
5
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers

There were few people Dinah Lance, the Black Canary, trusted, loved, and respected more than Zatanna Zatara.

The same Zatanna that Dinah knew as a teen, growing up. The same Zatanna who was almost like a sister to her, and shared everything.

And the same Zatanna who was currently thrusting two fingers into Dinah's quim while intensely sucking on her swollen clit with ferocity. Dinah's fishnet covered legs boxed tightly around the raven-haired magician's head, as Zatanna put her expert tongue to induce her best friend into a mindblowing orgasm. She shut her eyes and threw her head back, allowing her long blonde hair to fall by her naked body. She grabbed onto her friend's head for stability as her body trembled from her impending orgasm. She bit her lip to avoid screaming too loudly, all while panting and grunting. She didn't want to let loose a Canary Cry in the bedroom, at least not without Zatanna's cunt in her mouth.

Then she came, gushing all over her best friend's face, as she had done so many times before. No one else could get her off like this. Not Batgirl, her junior partner who was always eager to learn new ways to eat pussy. Not even Ollie, no matter how many arrow-themed vibrators he used on her.

Dinah moved off of Zatanna's face, and kissed her, sucking on her tongue and taking in the taste of her own cum. The ravishing brunette wasn't even completely naked, still wearing a white linen corset that had become a mess, drenched in Dinah's bodily fluids. Dinah's own leather corset, on the other hand, had already been thrown on the floor off to the side of the bed.

"Wow!" a gentle feminine voiced called from behind them. "That was... amazing to watch, sis."

Dinah turned her head over to her long lost little sister, Sara Lance. She was glad Sara was there, to see just how much Zatanna meant to her. And she'd be lying if she wasn't eager for Sara to experience up-close-and-personal just how good Zatanna was in the sack. Moreso than Barbara and Helena, whom Dinah had "punished" by binding the former rivals together with a double-ended vibrator doing a number of both of their pussies. (That's the price they pay for touching my sister without my permission.)

Dinah caressed Zatanna with her hands, while continuing to engage in a liplock. It would only be natural that Dinah shared her sister with Zatanna. They had shared everything else. Dinah recalled the times when they traded boyfriends, and forced both Oliver Queen and John Constantine to watch as the fishnet-wearing beauties swapped cum. And then there was the time they "borrowed" Nightwing from Batgirl, and tag-teamed him until he had no more to give. Poor boy couldn't fuck his girlfriend for a week after they had milked him dry.

"Mmmmm..., so are you going to let me play with your sister, Dinah?" Zatanna purred. "See what the little canary can do? Unless you're worried I might like the younger model a bit more."

Dinah chuckled as she threw a pillow at her teasing friend. She stood up from the bed, to face her sister, still fully dressed in just a t-shirt and jeans. Walking past her, she gave an affectionate peck on her cheek.

"Don't be nervous, Sis," Dinah assured. "Zee loves me, and she'll take good care of you."

Zatanna leaned back against a pillow, seductively crossing her legs, giving the younger blonde a view of what lie between her fishnet garters.

"Evomer sehtolc," she whispered under her breath. Slowly, the laces of her corset undid themselves, making way for the brunette's gorgeous breasts.

Leaning against a wall, Dinah couldn't help but get aroused once again at the site of the magician. She was just so alluring. She was in the midst of pleasuring herself with a hand, when she was interrupted.

"Now what are you up to, sexy bird?" Zatanna asked, slyly.

"Just enjoying the show."

"Perhaps I could lend a hand?" With that, Zatanna muttered "Kcuf ecnaL haniD".

Dinah gasped in surprise as several pairs of women's hands sprouted around her in the air and from the wall, touching, caressing, and groping her. One pair, that she recognized as Batgirl's, cupped her large naked breasts, while another particularly strong pair, most likely Wonder Woman's, grabbed her by the thighs and lifted her up. Hands belong to Huntress and Batwoman took each of her arms, and pinned them against the wall. A smaller pair of hands, that Dinah suspected were modeled after her sister's, rubbed in the inside of her thighs. Dinah let out another sharp gasp as one bold hand pinched her clit, and then grazed her entranced. Dinah immediately recognized the feel of it as belonging to none other than her best friend, as two fingers pushed themselves inside her soaked quim. Dinah wondered briefly what Zatanna's other magic hand until she felt a finger protude in her other hole, one that she didn't allow anyone except Zatanna to play with.

--

As Zatanna mentally fingered and played with her best friend's perfectly fit body, her sister was in the midst of stripping down, removing her tight t-shirt first, then unbuttoning her jeans, before crawling seductively over to the waiting brunette. Zee muttered another spell, and Sara's white bra and panties gracefully removed themselves. Their lips met, and Zatanna tasted her best friend's sister's mouth. It reminded her of Dinah when she was younger. Her lips were softer, and she was not quite as a ferocious kisser as Dinah was now.

Zatanna planted a kiss on each of Sara's supple mounds, and turned the blonde around, planting the younger woman on her lap. She massaged Sara's breasts (not quite as large as Dinah's, but still lovely nonetheless). Zatanna blew into Sara's ear, and whispered, "Take a look at your sister. Look at her cum when you cum."

Sara was like silly putty in Zatanna's hands. Zee slid a hand over the younger woman's mound, rubbing it before inserting her middle and ring fingers into her wet folds, the same fingers that were already coated with her sister's fluids. With her other hand, Zatanna massaged Sara's ass, before slipping in a digit into her rear hole. At this point, between her actual hands and her corporeal hands, she was finger-fucking both sisters in the same position. Her fingers pistoned in and out in each hole at a steady rhythm, as each sister clenched harder around her talented hands. Being magician had its perks.

"Zatanna... this feels really good," Sara panted, her body tightening and beginning to convulse. "I'm going to cum."

"So is she," Zatanna purred, as she nibbled on the blonde's ear.

Both sisters came at the same. They both screamed at the same time. Sara's body trembled in pleasure as Zatanna held the blonde vixen in place. Once she calmed down, Zatanna raised her fingers to Sara's lips, giving her a taste of herself and her sister. Sara happily sucked Zatanna's fingers dry as Dinah collapsed against the wall in exhaustion, the tired (and satisfied) recipient of two powerful orgasms. Zatanna felt a pang of pride, having gotten off both sisters at the same time. She thoroughly enjoyed feeling up both of them.

Sara, on the other hand, didn't seem to ready to retire just yet. The feisty blonde, with her youth and exuberance spun back around, eager to return to favor to her sister's best friend. Zatanna moaned as the young woman feasted on her large flesh globes. The little sister continued to lick her way down the magician's body, until reaching her nether regions. Zatanna let a gasp as both of her legs were suddenly pushed up to her chest, and then spread apart. (She's definitely got a bit of Dinah in her,) Zatanna thought.

Sara's tongue lapped against Zatanna's slick heat, before plunging into her depths. She moaned as the tongue explored and curled against her vaginal walls. With every lick, the flat side of the tongue also smothered against Zee's hard clit. Zee was in ecstacy, moaning and sending words of encouragement as Sara worked her talented tongue all over her pussy. She shut her eyes and just let her newfound younger lover play with her. Being good at oral must have been a family trait or something. She didn't even notice that Dinah had recovered from her ordeal until Zatanna suddenly felt another tongue lick her clit from above.

Zatanna yelped to find Dinah kneeling over her on the bed, making an oral assault from above while her sister's tongue worked its magic inside of her. The dual tongue action from the sisters sent Zatanna into a frenzy, as she gripped the bedsheets and came against the eager mouths. Zatanna nearly fainted.

By the time she stopped seeing spots, she looked up to see her best friend staring back at her. They kissed once again, ending their session the way it started, while Sara lapped up the remaining juices from Zatanna's legs. (Two Lance sisters in one night, not a bad score.)

Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers