Gotham Sirens: Arkham Sex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robwood
Robwood
18 Followers

A few minutes later Batman released the most animalistic growl she had ever heard him make as his jizz filled her up. Harley lost count, but he probably had shot his load into her about fifteen times before he finally collapsed on top of her. Of course, he still used his hand to support his weight so he wouldn't crush her, so she remained unharmed as they breathed heavily into each other's ears and Harley came from the manipulations that were still happening to her clit. Her pussy gripped his cock like a vise, trying to squeeze out more semen.

Eventually Batman slowly removed himself from Harley's folds and turned onto his back. She moved her head to see his eyes. They were no longer filled with the lust they once bore and his eyelids closed up. For a moment Harley had hoped she put him to sleep, but one deep breath later he was getting back onto his feet. Harley remained on the floor, completely satisfied.

As Batman put his costume back on, he said without looking at her, "You really should dump Joker."

"No can do; he's my fella."

"Your relationship with him will end in misery. He doesn't love you."

"Yeah? And you do?"

"No."

"That's what I thought." She ran her hands up her inner thighs. "You really know how to show a girl a good time."

Batman turned slightly to watch. She bore a genuine, warm smile that radiated through her make-up, her breasts heaved under her calming breath, and her fingers steered away from her pussy at the last second. Even through her pubic hair, he could see that the hood of her clit was abnormally swollen and red while his semen was slowly being pushed out and running down her pussy lips. "Enjoying the view?" she asked.

He returned to getting dressed. "You have a beautiful smile. You should be with someone who makes you feel that way all the time."

"What? You mean someone like you? Maybe I should ask Kitty Cat for a few tips."

"I'm spoken for...and not by her."

"Just the entire criminal underground. Talk about a toxic relationship! You know you're never going to win you little war on crime, so why fight it?"

"We're not doing this."

"Afraid to be one of my patients? Think I'll get to ya?"

He didn't answer; he had just realized that he couldn't figure out why he was having this conversation with her. But, just like everything else, he put it in the back of his mind to pull out and examine later.

Harley looked over and saw that Batman's utility belt was nearby. She lazily reached out with a finger to touch it, but it was quickly whisked away as Batman put it back on. He then proceeded to the door and used the cryptographic sequencer to open it. Before he left he heard Harley say, "Thanks for the attention, Batman. I never knew ya cared." She stretched on the floor, running her hands through her pigtails as her breasts heaved.

He peered over his shoulder. "I don't," her replied, and walked out.

"I know," she responded while exhaling.

Batman left and Harley watched as the bars once again closed upon her. Something went really, really right, though: the bars only closed halfway. Realizing her opportunity, she tried to get on her feet as quickly as she could, wobbling about unsteadily and violently, and got dressed, noticing with a smirk that her panties had disappeared. Was the door malfunctioning? It had to be; it's not like Batman would just allow her to escape. Given what she knew about the current situation, it wasn't certain that that particular scenario would play out.

She made her escape attempt anyway. Passing through the bars, she made her way across the bridge and allowed the door to scan her. To her enjoyment, it opened for her without incident. She made her way through and quietly moved around Controlled Access, only to realize she didn't need to; the pigs who were guarding the area had been knocked unconscious.

"Eeeee!" she squealed with delight, and skipped down the hall singing, "La la la la la!"

She entered the main cell block and made her way through the entryway to the Green Mile, where she found Poison Ivy sitting in the middle of her glass cell. She had a knowing smile on her face.

Harley returned it. "Thanks for breaking me out, Red."

"One good turn..." Ivy replied.

"Not that I'm complainin' or anything, but did you really have to have Batman fuck me, too?"

"I didn't."

"Huh?" Harley asked, surprised.

Ivy gently made her way onto her feet. "I fought Batman earlier and I'm still weak from it; I need time to recuperate, especially since I'm going through Titan withdrawal. While we fought, however, I was able to hit him with an airborne pod that contained some of my mind-control toxin. I figured that, if I were to lose, I could exert my control over him and have him leave me be. Unfortunately my plant and I fell into a sinkhole that opened up beneath us. My poor baby is injured, but thankfully it'll recover."

"Great, Red, but what's that got to do with me?"

"When I came back to consciousness, I was strapped to a gurney and being wheeled back to my cell. I still had some pod residue on me and I was able to force the men to keep my door unlocked. I can step out of here any time I desire, but I want you to come with me—one good turn, after all.

"With Batman leaving the island, not to mention my weakened state, I was only able to exert influential control over him. I was able to tap into his attraction for you and use it to my advantage. I only planned to have him free you; fucking you was his idea."

Harley stood there with her mouth agape. "But...my ear! He knew to lick the back of my ear!"

Ivy smiled. "Well of course if he was going to fuck you I'd give him a few pointers; I wanted you to be satisfied. And Judging by the way you walked in here, you're completely well off."

Harley returned the smile. "Well, I would've liked a blended orgasm, but I'll take what I can get...It's certainly been a while since I've had normal sex. I missed that. But if you don't mind, I'd like my underwear back now."

"I don't have them."

Harley's mind jumped to the alternative conclusion. "What?"

"You don't see them on the floor, do you?" Ivy unbuttoned her shirt and spread it, exposing her bountiful bust to Harley's eyes. "And these shirts don't exactly come with pockets." She replaced what few buttons she had undone and approached her cell door. It opened for her immediately and she stepped out. "Show me."

A bit embarrassed, Harley lifted her skirt to show she was walking around commando. Her hood was still swollen and Batman's cum was dripping down her legs. "I love it when you look like this. You have such a beautiful flower, Harl," Ivy said and took Harley's hood into her mouth to kiss it.

Harley gasped and stepped back. "It's still a little sensitive, Ivy." She dropped the skirt on Poison Ivy's head, so the green tinted woman decided to stand back up.

With hunger in her eyes, Ivy replied, "Next time, then. For right now, we should leave the island while we still can."

"How are we going to do that—float away on a giant lily pad?"

"No, we're going to fly away on a giant dandelion seed."

"That's real subtle, Red."

Ivy smiled, and once again Harley returned it. Ivy leaned in and gave Harley a passionate kiss which the clown gladly returned. "Let's go."

As they walked off, Harley said, "A giant dandelion seed, huh? That actually reminds me of the time me and Mista Jay escaped from Batman by clinging to a buncha balloons."

Ivy's face fell. "You really know how to kill a mood, Harl."

* * *

Batman returned to what remained of the Batcave at Dead Man's Point and threw Harley's panties onto the computer console. He then grabbed a scanner from a nearby drawer and used it on himself. The results on the display screen told him everything he needed to know. "Ivy."

He accessed the computer to see if he could still get it to work but it was too damaged. Instead of trying to fix it, he activated his comms link and said, "Oracle, I take it Nightwing handled Two-Face?"

"There you are! I was getting worried about you. Yes, Two-Face is currently locked up at the GCPD. Is everything all right over there?"

"Yes; I just needed to tie up some loose ends. I was exposed to some of Ivy's mind-controlling pheromones, so I'm going to create a special chemical bath I need to take to cleanse myself before returning to the Batcave."

"You're a little late; it's already daytime."

"I'll find a way."

"Did Ivy have any affect on you?"

"No. Her weakened state after we fought kept her from doing so."

"Good. Let me know if you need anything."

"I won't. Get some sleep." He cut the comms before she could reply again and looked over at Harley's panties. He then took a deep breath and set about to making the chemical bath the old fashioned way and made a mental note to add a biometric system to his costumes.

Robwood
Robwood
18 Followers
12