Gothic Daughter-in-Law

Story Info
Man carries on an affair with his son's goth wife.
7.7k words
4.58
118k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers

I'm not a young guy anymore. Modesty prevents me from telling you my age, but I'm in my mid-fifties. And I think it would be a safe bet that there aren't too many guys my age who can say that they get to enjoy sex with a younger woman. Of course, then again, I don't think that there are many guys out there who can say that they get to fuck their daughter-in-laws either!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know what some of you out there are probably thinking, and quite frankly, I don't care. You can call me a 'pervert' or a 'cheating bastard' all you want, but you shouldn't really judge me until you have heard my side of the story.

See, it all started with my son Edward. He had always been different. Whereas I'm a pretty big guy and have kept in pretty good shape over the years, my son was a scrawny young man. As he grew older, he stayed pretty lean and wiry. He never put on much weight, or muscle for that matter. And when he finally hit high school, he got into the Goth scene -- started wearing make-up and lots of black clothes , adopted some pretty shocking hair styles, and got into music by 'The Cure,' 'Siouxsie and the Banshees,' 'Bauhaus,' and 'Sisters of Mercy.'

At first, my wife and I thought it was just a phase. You know, a lot of kids go through that sort of thing during their teen years. But as the years went on, we've pretty much come to accept that it wasn't just a phase. When Edward finally went away to college, he naturally drifted to the Goth crowd on campus. And that is where he met Amelia, his future wife, and my future daughter-in-law.

To say that Amelia is the perfect match for my son would be an understatement. Thin and petite, she is the perfect little Gothic beauty. Although she barely has any boobs, Amelia tends to wear sexy corsets, leather dresses and other revealing clothes that show off her lithe body. She keeps her hair cut short and dyed various colors (currently it's black), and a variety of tattoos show up on her flawless, pale white skin. She also has several piercings in her ears, nose, eye brow, lip and tongue.

The first time that my wife and I met Amelia was when Edward brought her over to the house during his Spring break. She was clad in a tight fitting leather dress, torn fishnets, and knee high boots, and her short hair was dyed a bright shade of red. With her body piercings and numerous tattoos standing out boldly against her pale skin, she looked like some sort of undead hooker or something. My wife took an instant dislike towards Amelia, using words like 'slut' and 'trash' to describe her, but I found myself strangely attracted to the young woman.

That night, they slept over at the house. That same night, I also made passionate love to my wife with an intensity that I hadn't had in years. And the whole time I was thinking about Amelia. As I pounded away my wife's well used, middle aged cunt, I wondered what it would be like to fuck Amelia's tight young body. And when I finally shot load after load deep into her womb, I imagined Amelia lying beneath me, her beautiful Gothic body art fully exposed. Naturally, I never revealed this fantasy to my wife. I think she would have killed me if I said anything.

They left the next morning but fortunately for me, Edward and Amelia stayed over at the house several other times. Each time, Amelia looked sexier and sexier, coming over clad in leather dresses, black lace, plaid miniskirts and other shocking outfits. It was like a Gothic fashion show or something. I tried to make conversation with her, but I never got the feeling Amelia wanted to talk to me. That was all right, though, because I would usually just fantasize about her and jerk off or fuck my wife. But the whole time I was thinking of my little Gothic vixen.

Eventually Edward and Amelia wound up getting married. They had a Gothic themed wedding, of course, held in an old Serbian Orthodox Church downtown and complete with a DJ from a local Goth club. All of their friends were there, clad in black, but it was Amelia who really caught my attention. True to form, she was clad in a lacey black dress and high heels, and held a bouquet of withered black roses. By this point, her she had dyed her hair black again, which contrasted nicely with her ivory colored skin. I had to give her credit; Amelia made a sexy little Goth bride! I had an instant hard on when I saw her, and spent a good part of the wedding hoping that nobody would notice my erection. That would have been rather embarrassing to try explaining away.

Now, as far as I knew, Edward and Amelia were living a happily married life this whole time, so imagine my surprise when I got a phone call out of the blue from my son one night asking if he could stay with us! Apparently, they had fallen on hard times and couldn't afford to stay in their apartment down town any more. They were getting evicted in a few days, and since they didn't have anyone else to turn to, Edward asked if I would let them stay over at my house.

"Just until we can get back on our feet," he assured me over the phone.

I agreed to let them stay over as long as they felt they needed. Of course, part of the reason was because I liked the idea of having Amelia running around the house in her skimpy little outfits, but then, I wasn't going to tell Edward that. We spoke on the phone for a bit longer, working out the details, and I told him that they were both welcome to come over as soon as they got all their stuff packed.

They showed up a couple of days later, and Edward and I cleared out his old bed room, which I had since made into a private study. We moved my computer and books out of there, cleaned it up, and then unpacked all of the stuff that they had brought over from the apartment. We even went out to Wal-Mart and bought a new mattress so that they could sleep in the bed room.

I did my best to try and make them feel welcome, but I noticed that my son was almost never home. He was always going out late and doing stuff, leaving Amelia at home with us, which was actually fine by me. After all, it never hurts to have two ladies in the house. But Amelia wasn't much for conversation. Or at least, she never seemed to have much interest in talking to me. She seemed to get along just fine with my wife, and they would usually share a cup of coffee together in the mornings, or sometimes even go out shopping together, despite their wildly different tastes in fashion. Unfortunately, Amelia didn't seem to want to give me the time of day.

Nonetheless, her 'ice queen' act didn't do much to dampen my attraction towards her. In fact, if anything, it only made me lust after her all the more. Sometimes I would stay up late at night and surf the web, looking for pictures or videos that would feed my lust for hot little Goth chicks -- you know, girls with dark style, dyed hair, lots of tattoos and body modifications, that sort of stuff. Sometimes I would just go to sites like 'suicide girls' and look for girls that reminded me of Amelia to jerk off to. After all, it was just a harmless fantasy of mine and wasn't hurting anyone, right?

Well, imagine my surprise when one night I accidentally stumbled across some naked pictures of Amelia on the internet! Oh sure, she was using a fake name and all, but there was no doubt in my mind that it was her. Even her tattoos and piercings were the same! Needless to say, I quickly book marked the web site and then proceeded to look through her various pictures, saving them to a hidden folder on my desk top. I looked at my gothic daughter-in-law in various sexy outfits, striking erotic poses, and in various stages of undress. There were no hard core pictures of her, but there were some pictures of her masturbating or playing with herself.

Feeling myself starting to get hard, I quickly unzipped my pants and started to rub my cock. But before I could get too far, I heard a knock on the door and closed all of the windows on my desktop. I swiftly slid my prick back into my pants before anyone could see what I was up to.

"Hey honey," said my wife as she entered the study, "I was just wondering, are you coming to bed soon?"

"Yeah," I said as I turned around, trying not to reveal my erection, "I just wanted to finish typing up a few more things and then I'll come to bed."

"All right," she said, "I would wait up for you, but I've got to go on a business trip tomorrow morning, so I'm leaving at around 5 o'clock."

"I'll be in a moment or two," I responded, "I'll try not to wake you up if you're asleep."

"That's considerate of you," she said, flashing me a broad smile.

She left the room, and I sat there for a few minutes, relieved that she hadn't caught me drooling over naked pictures of our daughter-in-law online. By the time I got back to the bed room, my wife was already asleep. Not wanting to wake her, I decided to lie down and go to sleep myself. I kissed my wife on the cheek and laid down beside her. Soon, I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of my naked daughter-in-law in all of her gothic glory.

By the time I got up the next morning, my wife had already left to catch her morning flight, leaving just me and Amelia together at the house by ourselves. Since I didn't get a chance to jerk off last night, I figured I would take a nice hot shower and maybe finish up.

Going to the bath room, I turned on the shower and let it steam up the room. The mirrors started to fog up, and I got in. After washing my hair and soaping up my body, I closed my eyes and started to think about Amelia. Having finally seen her naked last night, it didn't take much to get me hard again. Once I was hard, I started to jerk off, thinking about her lithe young tattooed body. I finished up and shot my load, letting it sink down the drain. Then, still dripping wet, I turned off the shower and stepped out.

Unfortunately, at that very moment Amelia opened the door and barged in on me. Clad only in a lacey black negligee and with her hair still a mess from waking up, she walked right in on me as I got out of the shower! I stood there, naked and dripping wet, with my still semi-erect penis just hanging out in the open. Amelia looked at me in shock, but her eyes almost instantly were drawn down to the massive prick dangling between my legs.

"Oh my God," she gasped, and put her hand over her mouth.

I tried to wrap a towel around my waist, but Amelia had already run out of the room.

'God damn it,' I thought to myself, 'How the hell am I going to explain this?'

I wanted to chase after her and try and say something, but I thought I should at least dry myself off first, and maybe get dressed. Maybe give her a little time to calm down. After toweling off and drying my hair, I went back to the bed room and got dressed, then went down stairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I turned on the radio and listened to some morning news and traffic. After a few minutes had gone by, I thought enough time had passed that Amelia would have calmed down and gotten dressed. I went back up stairs and knocked on Edward and Amelia's bed room door.

"Hey Amelia," I said nervously, "Sorry about that, I should have locked the bath room door. Are you all right?"

There was an uneasy pause. I pressed my ear up to her door, trying to listen in and see if I could hear anything. The only sound that came through was the faint sound of gothic rock as Amelia blasted Bauhaus over her CD player. I could make out the lyrics to 'Bela Lugosi's Dead' even through the door. Not hearing any movement, I decided to knock again.

"Amelia," I asked, with some trepidation...

This time, Amelia came to the door, now wearing a black silken night robe over her negligee. She peeked out at me apprehensively.

"No," she said, "It's fine really. I just... didn't expect to see you there. You know, all wet and naked."

"No problem," I said as I smiled at her, "If you are hungry, I've got some breakfast down stairs. You are welcome to join me. Is Edward here?"

"No," she said rather caustically, "He's out... he's always out. I don't know where."

"Well," I responded, "You're still welcome to join me for breakfast, if you would like."

She pursed her lips, which were coated with a layer of black lipstick.

"Yes," she said, "I think I would like that a lot. I'll be down in a couple of minutes. Just let me get dressed, okay?"

"All right," I responded as she closed her door, "I'll see you down stairs."

I went back down stairs and started to fix her a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice. I know it's not much, but then I'm not really much of a cook either. About five minutes later, Amelia came down stairs dressed in all of her gothic finery. She was wearing a tight little leather mini-dress, torn fishnets and arm warmers, and some pretty formidable high heels boots. To be honest, I wasn't even sure how she could walk in shoes like that!

"Nice of you to join me," I said, "Do you want a bowl of cereal?"

"Sure," she said, sitting down at the table, "So where is Mrs. Robertson? I haven't seen her today."

"Oh," I said, "She didn't tell you? She works as a sales rep for a cosmetic company. They have some sort of big deal going down, so she had to catch a flight this morning. She'll be out of down for a couple of days."

"I see," she said.

"And what about Edward," I asked, "Do you know where he has been?"

"To be honest," she sighed, "I don't really know. Lately he has just been going out with his friends, hanging out and bars and clubs, that sort of thing. I don't know what he does any more."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, neither do I. In fact, I don't think I've known what he has been up to since his senior year of high school."

She smiled as I passed her the bowl of cereal.

"I guess that just means it's you and me today," I said, "Do you want orange juice or grape fruit juice?"

"Grape fruit please," she said.

For the first time since I'd met her, I sat down and had a nice conversation with my daughter-in-law while we ate breakfast. It was actually very nice. But then, about half way through the meal, she dropped the biggest bomb shell I could have ever expected.

"Listen Mr. Robertson," she said hesitantly, "last night I was going through the computer and, ummm, noticed that someone had been looking at naked pictures of me and..."

'Shit,' I thought to myself, 'I knew that I had forgotten to clear out the cache last night!'

"Look Amelia," I started to say, but she quickly interrupted me.

"No," she responded, "It's fine, really. But I was going to ask..."

"Yes," I said rather nervously.

"I was just going to ask... Do you really find me attractive? Do you really want to have sex with me?"

I didn't know what to say. Yes, obviously I found her attractive. I had long fantasized about her, but I never thought I would be confronted by it. This was my daughter-in-law for crying out loud, not just some random affair with a stranger. Not knowing what else to do, I just nodded my head.

"And," she said, "your penis... its so... huge! I've never seen one that big before!"

Now, I'll admit that I am a pretty big guy, but I'd never thought of myself as being especially well endowed before. But I guess Amelia being so petite and waifish made it seem even bigger too her, especially since she had only been around scrawny guys before. She'd never had a real man's cock in her I guessed!

"But what about your husband," I asked her, "What about my son!?!?"

"That's the thing," she said coyly, "Edward doesn't fuck me anymore. He doesn't do anything with me anymore!"

She got up from the table, seductively making her way over to my side of the table. She rubbed her pale, skinny body up against me, groping my already hard cock with her delicate hand.

"Amelia," I said, half heartedly in protest, but I didn't have anything to finish that sentence.

Pressing up against me, she brought her black lips to mine and passionately kissed me. Any rational objections I could have had to this went straight out the window at that point. I started to make out with her, pushing my tongue into her mouth and enjoying the feel of her skinny little Goth frame pressed up against my body. It was getting me hot. She pulled away for a moment and whispered in my ear.

"Besides," she whispered, "Edward doesn't have a big cock like yours to fuck me with! I fucking need that inside of me, filling up my cunt!"

I didn't need any more coaching by this point.

"All right," I said, "Let's do it! Let's fuck, right here and right now!"

"Sounds good to me," she said as she started to unlace her corset.

Gracefully, she slipped it off, revealing her small, but firm and perky, breasts. Fortunately, Amelia had no need to wear a bra at her size. Her little nipples were pierced and stood up, already hard. Walking over to her, I proceeded to flick her pierced nipples with my fingers, then I gently pinched them, eliciting an excited moan from her lips.

"Ohhhh," she sighed, "That feels so good!"

Just as I had suspected, the piercings made her nipples all the more sensitive. Deciding to take advantage of this, I cupped her tiny boobs in my hands, groping them as I fondled her sexy young body. Then, I brought my mouth over her nipples and started to forcefully suck on her breast. Amelia continued to moan as I worked my magic on her body.

Taking advantage of this, I rubbed my hand down her body. Bringing it between her legs, I snaked my hand up her skirt. Considering how short it was, this was a pretty easy task. I rubbed up against her legs, feeling the fabric of her torn fishnets, as I brought my hand up to her already moist cunt and started to finger her. Combined with my mouth on her breast, this made her pleasures all the more intense.

"Oh yes," she said breathlessly, "Keep working me! You're fucking amazing! Keep going!"

With her encouragement, I kept toying with her tight young body, bringing her just to the brink of ecstasy. She moaned in pleasure, bordering on orgasm, and I could feel her cunt getting wet.

"Mmmm," she moaned, her dark eyes closed and her head tossed back as she was lost in rapture.

Soon Amelia opened her mouth in wordless pleasure, her black lips making an 'o' and her eyes closed hard. Her breathing became harder, and her body tensed. I knew she was about to reach a climax soon. I kept working her until she finally went over the edge.

Amelia's entire body tightened as wave after wave of ecstasy went through her petite body. Then, she stopped, pausing to catch her breath after the ordeal.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed loudly, "That was fucking amazing!"

"Yes, I bet that it was," I nodded, with an evil grin on my face, "But we're not quite done yet. You wanted me to fuck you, right? Well, I'm not stopping. I'm going to take you right here, in the kitchen!"

An excited look came over Amelia's face.

"But first," I said, "Let's get you naked."

I reached over and helped Amelia slip out of her lacey black dress. She carefully set it aside, clearly not wanting to see it get damaged. She then bent down to start taking off her high heeled boots, but I stopped her.

"No," I ordered her, "Leave them on. I think it would be hot to fuck you with your boots on."

Obediently, Amelia stood up and slid her thin, black panties down her leg, leaving her thigh-high boots, and fishnet stockings, on. It was a very sexy little touch, which I greatly appreciated. She tossed the panties aside, letting them land on the floor.

"First," I said as I embraced her, "I think I might need a little help getting lubricated down there, if you get my drift."

I shot a look down at my already hard cock, which was still sticking out of my pants. Amelia immediately got the message, and went down on her knees. As I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants, Amelia started to massage my stiff dick with her hands. Like a pro, she delicately worked it with her hands until it started to drip pre-cum. Soon, I had a full nine inches sticking out at her.

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers