Gothic Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please... ohhm... give it to me jimmy." amber replies wistfully.

At that second his lips touched her clit, as he placed a light kiss on the tip of her pussy. His kisses lightly rang through her body as her pussy shoots waves of pleasure through her chest. Her knees become weak as she begins to have trouble to stand, she grabs his head and shoulder leaning forward against for support.

"Oohhum." she moans longingly

Her weight shifts more to on him as he feels that she is becoming too weak to stand. He quickly stands to catch her before she falls. Her eyes glaze over with pleasure as she looks longingly into his, she wants this. He gently guides her weak body to the bed behind her, laying her down softly on the spring cushioned mattress.

He lies on top of her longingly, his weight above her as she is pinned, nude, beneath him. Amber's body becomes more and more wanting of what only he can give her as her hips start to mead itself against the bulge in his pants, her pussy juices soaking into his jeans. She her mind quickly deludes to perversion wanting only sex from this person on top of her.

"Mmm..." Jimmy moans softly as her wanting pussy rubs him through his pants. "Hold on baby." he softly whispers as he backs off of her and stands in front of her.

She groans disappointingly as if she was just denied something. She looks at him smiling snuggly looking at her. As she has changed from being the shy cautious girl to the wanting sex craved one. She sits with her legs wide open and her eyes focused on him.

With both her and her pussy watching, he disrobes himself. Amber's eyes follow him as he slowly but surely become nude in front of her. As soon as he disrobes he slowly works his way back onto the bed, crawling slowly up her body, lightly combing and kissing the flesh as he works his ways up.

Amber gazes endlessly at his hard cock as he worked his way onto the bed and up to meet her eye to eye. Watching his hard cock dangle from his crawling body, she couldn't tell how big it was although she wish she could. She thought to her self, I'm not a psychic yard stick. Her eyes then broke from his beautiful member to look into to his deep eyes. Their lips meet again as they kiss now more passionately.

As their lips part the look at each other confused. The unspoken words between them of 'what will you let me do?' and 'what do you want next?' filled both their minds. They both looked down at themselves, his nice ridged hard cock pointing directly at her wet wanting pussy.

With out any words she slowly grinds his hips again, pressing her wet pussy up against his cock. She reaches down and guides his member at the mouth of her pussy. Her hips slowly swaying rubbing the head of his cock up and down the lips of pussy making it wet with her juices.

He begins to push slowly against her, still staring into her eyes as if looking for a cue to stop or go. His cock slowly parts the tight crevasse of her pussy as he plunges ever so gently into her deep cavity. Her eyes close as he slowly inches his way into her as she softly mews below him telling him he's doing it right.

She bites her lower lip as his cock rises up through her body filling her up. For the first time in a long time it felt good to have a cock inside her. Her fears of rejection, of being used, of having her painful past be repeated just melted away, as if his cock was some type of miracle cure.

She could only remember vaguely of her past boyfriends and how they used her. They where painful memories, they held her down, and used her, even if it was against her will. Nothing they ever did ever felt as good as what was happening right now. Her body shivered with anticipation of what would happen next, her voice moaned lightly as his member worked its way inside her, and her pussy squeezed gently on the new thing pushed inside it.

This was something new to her; it was like being a virgin all over again. Jimmy's eyes closed as he gained his way into her. Her tight pussy squeezing his member as he pushed in as far as he could go. When he reached his limit the both stopped and stared at each other. There minds absorbing all that is happening to them right now.

His cock slowly recedes from her body, the ridge of the mushroom head dragging along the inside of her tight pussy. Until he is almost out of her, only the head remains inside her. His hips then push again slowly against her, thrusting his cock slowly again into her.

He continues to move his body in the rhythmic motion starting a slow humping action against her. She quickly regresses to moaning as she begins to be fucked slowly by him. They lay there intertwined with each other as he begins to suck on her neck while grinding his hips up against her wet pussy.

His lips gently sucking on her neck, she moans out loudly and uncontrollably. her hands finding their way up to his chest rubbing up and down his front. His hands pushing against the bed giving him leverage to push into her harder and deeper. She moans in delight, her black hair fanning out around the back of her head. Her eyes shut with her mind deluded in the pleasure of his pumping action.

"Oh god, this feels so good." she mutters out her words slurring from the slight moans she lets out after each hump.

Jimmy's hard cock now thrusts deeply into Amber's wet and wanting twat, as her hips move involuntarily to match his motions. Her moans and pleasurable mews between his thrusts make him smile knowing that she is enjoying it as much as he is. She claws her nails across his chest, moving her fingers down his front. The nails grind the skin as they work their way down to his crotch, her fingers then leave his body and move to hers.

Her hands begin to feel herself up. Her soft flushed warm skin melds like warm clay in her hands, grabbing and kneading her own breast she bites her lower lip in pleasure. Her other hand presses and squeezes against her clit, pressing it down every time he thrusts in. Her back arcs as he thrusts his cock in again.

Her inner muscles soon become tense as her body tightens up. She moans intensely as she feels her orgasm coming on. He feels her body tighten up in his hands and he begins to hump her more feverishly, his cock riding in and out of her wet pussy. Amber's arms fan out across the bed as she grabs the covers in her fists. Her climax hits her like a wave as her entire body tenses up and relaxes in a giant wave motion all pushing towards her cunt.

She moans loudly and tries to mange a word or two in her deep orgasm. Her pussy makes like a sucking motion around Jimmy's hard cock inside her. It vibrates around his cock as it feels to him like his cock is trying to be sucked into her pussy. They both moan delightfully feeling her orgasm starting to subside. Out of breath they sit there motionless, the sound of their breathing the only audible noise.

She lightly giggles at what just happened. It felt so good, so, funny. She broke into laughter as he joined her. They both enjoyed what just happened as they both smile at each other and again submitting to silence.

With his body lying of her she feels restrained, helpless, and strangely aroused all at once. His tongue licks up the side of her neck flicking the tip of her earlobe as his cock fits comfortably inside her as far as he can push it. Her staggered breathing slows as she regains the focus of the person on top of her. He stares down, smiling at her, pinned beneath his weight.

"I never thought that you would giggle."

"Yeah well don't get used to it preppy boy." she quickly retorts as she quickly turns stern and serious. Her lustful side sated with what he just gave her, she quickly regains her composure as well as attitude.

He mockingly looks at her with the same stern serious face that she gives him and she quickly smiles and softly giggles as she hugs him softly. Silence befalls them again, as if they couldn't find any words in the world to say, if words couldn't say enough.

"Well... Did you?"

"Did I?" Jimmy asks confused.

"Cum Stupid!"

"Oh. No, but I'm close and I'm not sure if you would want a load in your pussy..." he replies

"Good. Well, I guess I should repay you for being nice to me..." she says with an evil smile.

She pushes him back, her pussy lightly dripping. He casually submits to her as she forces him to lay on his back. Her head sits right in front of his cock as she lightly blows on his cock cooling the pussy juices covering him. She puts her tongue at the base of his cock licking up the shaft and over the head as her lips then covers the tip of his mushroom top.

Sucking gently her pussy juices off his hard cock licking the shaft clean she looks up to him and smiles as she sits up above him. Her tits hanging from her chest as she casually grins with an evil look.

Do you wanna cum on my face preppy boy Justin?" she says with a glint in her eye, "shoot your baby batter all over my hair?"

Her voice now more confident, as her words had a whisper of sultriness to them like a seductress. Her breath blowing gently on his hard member grasped in her hands. She was a perverse girl when she wasn't sad and depressed; after all, that's why all her boyfriends stayed with her so long.

"Mmm. That would be hot" he replies looking down to her, his member in her hands. "I want to shoot my cum all over you Amber."

Amber looks up at the digital clock besides his bed, the red numbers glowing and glaring at her.

"shit." she says callously "I was supposed to meet Mallori half an hour ago..."

"Mallory?" Jimmy questions intently.

"Yeah, Mallori... with an I." she answers, "it's a more feminine sounding way of Mallard"

"Mallard? The Duck?" even more so confused.

"erm... yeah. It's a long story I'll explain it some other time hon."

"Well you better go get ready and go run and meet her hon." he sighs as he lays back closing his eyes, like he just missed out on a great opportunity.

"I'm not done with you yet." she says devilishly. Her hands begin to lightly tighten around his cock as it pumps its way up and down, jerking him off.

"What about Mallori with an I?" he questions surprised at her sudden jerking.

She looks up at him with an evil little twinkle in her eyes. Her fingers create a ring around the base of his cock holding it straight up pointing at her mouth as she then starts to take his cock slowly inch by inch into her mouth. He moans loudly as she tortures his cock with her painfully slow licking. She delights in his agony.

Her she reaches more than 3/4th's down his member as she then lightly bites on him, she then slowly slides up. Her teeth rake gently against his penis as it quickly drives him insane. Her movements are just oh so slow enough to not get him to cum, but feel so ungodly good that it puts him into a blissful state.

She begins to slowly suck him off slowly. Bobbing her head on his cock, her black short hair hanging around and framing her face, her lips make a sucking noise as she tries to give him the blowjob of his life.

"Ohum. Amber baby, I'm gonna cum, please let me cum" he begs to her.

She lightly nods her head on his cock as she then quickly drops down on his cock, her lips sliding down his cock. She sucks slightly as she lets her lips glide back up again, swirling her tongue around the head before pushing back down. She pushes down all the way again as she starts to feel his body getting ready to shoot.

She sucks her way up one more time, her teeth again raking the outsides of his cock. This time stopping at the tip of his head as her hand then jerks him off quickly. He moans in delight as he begins to shoot his load into her mouth. She jerks him off as the warm semen escapes into her mouth, the laces of cum hitting the roof of her mouth sliding down over her teeth and around her tongue.

She laps up the pool of cum forming at the bottom of her mouth around the tip of his cock as she swallows the little bit in a small gulp. Little drops escape from the crests of her mouth as she licks and laps the cum off his head and tries to swallow it. After 3 'gulps' she pulls her head from his cock, wiping the cum from the corners of her mouth and licking the finger she then works her way back down licking the small drops that escaped her mouth.

"God that was great and you swallowed every little drop?" jimmy asked stunned and sated.

"Of course, why would I let it go to waste?"

"You are such a slut..."

Amber looks up at him, as if insulted and surprised by his last comment. It was like he wasn't supposed to say that. Sorrow fills her eyes as she continues to lick her fingers slowly, becoming silent in her efforts to devour as much of his cum as she could.

"Don't look at me like that amber. You're a very nice girl and you made me feel very good right now" his hand holding her body in a comforting manner. "And I really enjoyed what you did for me"

Amber slightly smiles at him again, she felt as if she could trust his words. She crawled up to him and hugged him lovingly.

"I meant slut in a nice way of course amber... All of the girls up here will only let you in their pussy, and only if you're wearing a condom." he explains "but girls like you, you're willing to be a little bad to have a little fun."

He smiles at her as she looks up and smiles back.

"Well, I guess your right." she says licking her lips again "and damn where you tasty."

"Would you like a second course some time soon?" he asks smiling at her.

"As long as we don't do it here, in this preppy ass dorm, it's giving me the creeps." she said standing up from the bed. "Every thing is all... 'Perfect' here."

They both laugh as they start to get dressed, catching glimpses of each other as they both get cover their bits one by one. Amber goes to his in room bathroom and gargles with some water a little trying to 'clean out' her mouth a little. Although Jimmy really liked the idea of maybe if she kissed a girl, that in essence it would be like, him giving her a blowjob too they lightly chatting to Amber as they both clean up. But she quickly pointed out, if she kissed him, it would be like him giving himself a blowjob.

Amber gathers her stuff as she begins to get ready to leave. As she walks to the door she stops and turns to him.

"Jimmy. I really enjoyed this; I wanna do it again soon. Maybe... something more too. I don't know. It's just... weird that your preppy." she admits.

"I'm not all 'preppy' hon. I'm just... Me. If that makes sense." he tries to reason.

She leans up to him kissing him on the lips. He lightly hugs her as their lips intertwine. She parts from his lips and turns to the door turning the handle.

"Oh by the way ~I wuv U~" she says with a drawn out sarcastic sound to her voice. He laughs at her making a pun on her self. "And yeah, you just gave yourself a blow job" she giggles.

"Sick..." he says with a smile.

The door swings open as the light from the hall fills the room now and the sent of Lavender fills Amber's nose. As Ambers eyes adjust to the bright white light in the hall a red headed figure stands before her.

"Oh... Hi Mallori..." Amber states with a surprise.

~End.

12