Gothic Trick or Treaters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny made a load grunting noise and seemed to push forward. David looked up, Julie was now behind Jenny, her hands firmly gripping Jenny's waist and was now sliding the rubber cock into Jenny's pussy. Julie was pushing the rubber cock in one smooth thrust, until her hips were pressed against Jenny's arse cheeks. Then she pulled back all the way and thrust hard forward, again, a slow withdrawal and then a hard quick thrust forward. Each time Julie rammed into Jenny's cunt, Jenny emitted a load muffled grunt, each thrust pushed her forward, and thus forced the cock buried in her mouth to push deeper. Slowly Julie built the pace of her thrusts, still long and hard but faster and faster. Jenny's sucking became more urgent, and David's groans loader, he'd never experienced a blow job like this in his life, he was being eaten alive, as he came close to edge, his body tensed up, and his hands gripped the arms of the chair.

Julie lent forward and gripped Jenny's hair, "suck him fucking whore....take it down you throat and swallow bitch" she pushed Jenny's head down, forcing David's cock all the way into her mouth and throat. David pushed up and forward, as his organism burst through is body, crying out loudly, almost on the verge of pain. At the same time, Julie was ramming the strap-on violently into Jenny, forcing her forward as well. Jenny was emitting load muffled noises from her cock filled mouth, yet she didn't stop sucking, nor did she stop swallowing.

David was groaning so loudly that it was almost a scream, even the though the was no more to pump, his cock continued to pump, the mix of pain and pleasure was almost unbearable, part of him wanted it to stop, to pull away, yet part of him wanted to carry on, to forced his cock deeper. Gradually the sensation subsided and David became aware of his surrounding again, an the load groans and grunts admitting from Jenny, who have giving up trying to stuck David cock buried her head into the cushion between his knees, her arms stretch out with her firmly gripping the arms. Julie was pumping fast and hard into Jenny, the rubber cock slick with juice. Jenny groans became a long drawn out cry, her body began to shake. Julie continued to pump her. Jenny's orgasm seemed to go on for ages, but slowly Julie began to slow down, and Jenny's body began to relax. Julie withdraw the rubber cock that she had impaled Jenny with and stood up, and Jenny collapsed onto the flow, breathing deeply and whimpering with satisfied contentment.

With out a word Julie stood up and stepped over Jenny and stood in front of David, and question forming on her lips, which turned to surprise as he lowed himself on to his knees. David face was now level with the still very wet rubber cock, he could smell the strong scent of Jenny cunt juice. He bent forward and ran is tongue over the cock, tasting the wetness, his mouth emitting a low groan.

"Ooohhh...Mr Lake you are naughty, I didn't realise you were this kinky."

David Jenny stir next to him, he open his lips and slid his mouth down the think shaft, and Julie began to fuck the rubber cock back and forth between his lips.

"So Mr Lake, do still want too call us a taxi?" asked Julie, looking down at David, his mouth and stretched wide.

He shook his head, and tried to say no.

"Ohhh you shouldn't speak with your mouth full" exclaimed Jenny, "I get spanked for that."

After a few minutes, Julie announced that it was now clean, and got of the arms of the chair.

"So Mr Lake, I think you should show me and Jenny the rest of the house".

"Ok" he agreed, smiling, "where would like to go first?"

"The bedroom" demanded Jenny now standing, jumping up and down, and making her small but very pert breast bounce up and down.

"Yes, the bedroom" agreed Julie.

"Ok, follow me" David got up and walked toward the living room door, Jenny Jumped along like an excited child, while Julie followed in a more grown up and teacher like manner.

"So, when did you two plan this"

"What ever do you mean Mr Lake" answered Julie innocently.

"What I mean is, a lot of thought has gone into this, hasn't it"?

"Hmmm, well yes" answered Julie, more shyly this time.

"We been fantasying about you for years Mr Lake....we even tried to catch your attention at school" announced Jenny. They were now all walking slowly up the stairs.

"Yes, I know, you both caused me quite a bit of stress, not to mention attracting some very awkward questions, you realise I came close to getting the sack."

Both girls look surprised at that.

"We're sorry, we didn't realise that...honest."

"Its ok, I admit that I wanted to play...and its ok now, I think, anyway" as they got to the top of the landing he turned them both, "look, you mustn't go around telling people about this ok."

Again both girls answered "nooo we won't" and then Julie added "most people don't know that me and Jenny have been lovers for years, so we won't tell...on one condition."

"Ohhh and what's that" he asked nervously fearing the worst.

Julie reached out and gripped his semi hard cock "on conditions that we get plenty of this Mr Lake."

End of Part One

Part Two too follow as soon as I can.


12