Gotta Keep 'em Dripping

Story Info
College boy knows how to drum up business.
1.3k words
3.77
60.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mef
mef
30 Followers

20 year old Adam Acheson threw his bags on the bed and started to unpack. He was more than a little pissed off that he'd found himself back home for the summer vacation, he'd arranged to go to the Bahamas with a few of his friends on the college wrestling team, but he hadn't saved enough money. So now it was - fuck!- lifeguarding at the local pool. That is if he could get one of the temporary jobs that came up at this time of year.

He turned up at the pool office at 4, as per instructions from the pool manager. Claire Jacobs was 39 and only 5'1" with wavy blond hair and an unfortunately hooked nose. She'd been divorced for 8 years and hadn't managed to get more than a few dates since then, so her sex life was mainly jerking off to fantasies of nailing some studly celebrity or young hottie of her acquaintance. This crappy job did occasionally provide some help in that area, when the college boys and high school seniors came looking for temporary work.

When Adam saw the way the manager's beady little eyes lit up when he entered the office, he was both relieved and disgusted. Relieved that he'd worn only a pair of speedo trunks and a too-small t-shirt and this was obviously going to help him get the job; disgusted that he'd probably have to spend the summer fending off this horny old lady if the way she was currently using her eyes to slide over and squeeze his body parts was any indication.

She didn't look him in the eye once during the 'interview' - sample question: "so can you swim, college stud?"- until she withdrew a 'uniform' from her desk, a tiny bright red speedo that was a legend in the town of Roxboro and for some reason made the pool fill up with large number of girls, women and gay men every summer. -----

After a few days it was clear to Adam that he'd made a mistake. Old Ms Jacobs was a little more free with her touching than he'd have liked; and so were a lot of the pool's customers, who used the excuse of being 'saved' to cop a feel. Horny little teens, old queers and frustrated fat housewives made up the gruesome bulk of the culprits. His pecs, balls and ass already had bruises.

He decided that he had to quit. But to do what? He really needed the money.

On the first day he met a college senior named Paul who had started the previous week. Paul had also got tired of things pretty quickly, especially as the manager had propositioned him several times already.

'Man, it was like no dick - no job. And I ain't goin' there'

'Yeah, me either.' said Adam as he remembered the 'uniform fitting' she had put him through; and the faint grunts and rhythmically slushing sounds from behind her locked office door after he came back a few minutes later to ask a question he'd forgotten about.

'Listen, man, my brother had a summer yardwork and pool-cleaning business for a couple of years when he was in college. He made a ton of cash and had a lot of fun.'

'Yeah, but who's gonna hire me? I don't know the first fucking thing about pools or gardens'

'That's just it, you don't have to know anything about it! As long as you dress right'

Paul went on to tell a puzzled Adam that the big houses on the west side of town tended to be full of women at home alone during the day: horny housewives married to bald, fat slobs just aching for a slice of juicy college meat; frustrated trophy wives (they are the best, man!) of much older rich guys, tired of jerking off to daytime soaps; schoolteachers on summer vacation missing their daily view of tight young asses and firmly packed teen packages....A whole world of dripping pussies. 'And we just have to keep them dripping, dude! Turn up asking if they need any work done in a speedo and a tight T and let estrogen take its course'

------

Adam wasn't convinced, though he wasn't as naive as some people thought. He knew, for instance, why, when she visited, his tight-ass Aunt Melody had started to come into the bathroom when he showered. "I need to talk to you about your grades, young man" was her excuse every time, even when he'd been making straight 'A's. He'd see her peering through the curtain and trying to see round it when he hadn't pulled it all the way across.

Once, he decided to give her a show and began to stroke his meat to it's full 8 inches. "This'll give the hypocritical bitch jerk off material for a month" he thought, as he shot his load against the wall. Sure enough, Melody's head quickly ducked back as he turned around; she was still droning on about how lazy he was, and how he didn't help out his widowed mother while, no doubt, storing away that piece of mental movie for future use.

-----

Sarah Brightman was bored and a little drunk. At 25 she had been married to Harv Brightman, the richest real estate broker in the city for 2 years, but the thrill had gone from the life of idleness and self-indulgence he had promised her. Harvey was 64 and a kindly, undemanding man whose sex drive had been AWOL for quite a few years. All he asked of Sarah was that she looked good on his arm and didn't 'make a fool of him'. The latter meant, of course, don't get caught with your panties round your ankles.

Sarah had a problem. She had always had a powerful sex drive, although strict parents had meant that as a teenager she had usually indulged it by herself in her bedroom and assorted bathrooms and toilet stalls at school or the mall.

She had discovered porn in Junior High through her friend Marcy, a lecherous, greasy nosed 14 year old who passed her ever more explicit images that she'd printed off from the Internet. They both had a fascination for oversize penises and Sarah jerked off with wild excitement to her increasing stash.

After her beauty and slim elegance had won her Harvey and a life of luxury, she found herself slipping back into teenage habits. Terrified of being discovered sampling the local array of studlies, she spent much free time masturbating and fantasising, even using Harvey's office PC to locate Big Cock websites.

One Tuesday morning she was sitting at the computer enjoying a short video of two eighteen year olds with huge peckers beating off together in the 'High School Showers'. This had been a favorite jerk off scenario in her early teens: salty male smells and spurting semen. - Her sweats and sticky panties were pooled around her ankles as she slid two fingers in and out of her bubbling vagina.

"Fuck! shit! Fuck!"

The thicker of the two cockheads was just beginning to spray and her womb was beginning to twitch at the exciting sight..... The doorbell rang, giving her a shock. Her instinct was to make a dive to clear the screen while pulling her pants up with the other hand. She still had the teenager-caught-whacking-off instinct. Unfortunately she managed to get pussy-juice everywhere.

'Hang on a minute!' she waddled to the upstairs bathroom with sticky hands.

''''''

'Take of your t-shirt, dude'. Paul whipped off his own and spread a little sweat over his abs and pecs. He reached down and rubbed the outline of his large cock, making it harden and lengthen a little. Adam followed suit.

'Hello Ma'am. I'm Paul and this is Adam. We were wondering if you'd like any yardwork or pool cleaning done'.

If Sarah had had a cock, it would have reached the vertical position in 2 seconds flat. Two of the hottest young studs she'd seen in the flesh for months were dripping sweat on her doorstep.

END OF PART 1

mef
mef
30 Followers