Gotta Keep Trying Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers

"Let me make it up to you," Hardesty said. He moved over and opened the drawer to the nightstand. He extracted another fifty-dollar bill from the small wad. Waving it in the air where Todd, untucking his head, was now watching Hardesty display the fifty dollars.

"As you see, the insurance fifty is still on the nightstand. I'm going to walk over and put this one in your jeans. If you don't tell me to stop, then you'll let me make love to you again—love this time, not like what I just did."

Todd's eyes were wide and he sniffed. "You're hard again."

"Yes, I am hard for you again. That's how much I want you." He continued on to Todd's jeans, tucked the fifty in, and turned toward the bed again. Todd hadn't told him to stop. Instead, he had unclenched his body and turned over on his back, raising his torso on his elbows.

Hardesty looked up the whole sweep of the lithe, boyish body and moved quickly to the bed and came down on top of Todd, careful to take his muscular weight on his elbows and knees rather than crush the small man. They went into a deep kiss, and their cocks rubbed against each other as they both moved their pelvises in harmony.

Hardesty kissed slowly down Todd's body, paying particular to his nipples and navel ring. When he reached Todd's groin, he kissed him in the fold of his torso into his left leg and then repeated on the crease on the right, where the gecko was. Todd moaned and grabbed Hardesty's hair with both of his fists.

"Yeah! Fuck yeah!"

Hardesty kissed him again there, and Todd groaned and shouted out another "Yeah! Fuck it!"

The older man moved his lips to Todd's cock. He pushed the foreskin down with his teeth, lightly scrapping the sensitive glans, and flicked his tongue in Todd's piss slit. Todd groaned and arched his back. "Yes, yes, YES!"

Hardesty sucked the cock for several minutes as Todd's body went stiff and he raised his pelvis and pumped with his cock. Testing a theory, Hardesty moved fingers to the gecko tattoo and started rubbing it. Todd went wild with his pelvis and shot his load.

The lips of the older man went to the gecko and he was licking and sucking there.

Todd writhed under him, even more aroused now than when he'd ejaculated. "Fuck me, Fuck me! Getitgetitgetit!"

Careful to keep his fingers rubbing the gecko, Todd went up on his knees; pushed them under Todd's buttocks so that Todd's thighs were on his hips and his torso streamed out below Hardesty; and slowly, this time, buried his cock in Todd's hole.

Todd was beside himself with passionate response as Hardesty pumped his channel—and rubbed the gecko.

Hardesty had obviously found Todd's erogenous zone.

Later, asking almost too late, as they were well into the wee hours of the morning with the two of them stretched out and Todd spooned into Hardesty's pelvis, Hardesty murmured, "Can you stay the night?"

"I have no place else I need to be," Todd answered. The way he answered it made Hardesty think that he had no place else he could have gone that night.

In the night, Hardesty woke from a very pleasant dream in, he thought, the same spoon configuration they both, exhausted, had dozed off in. He realized that the transition from the dream to reality was that there was a mouth working his cock—exactly what had been pleasant about the dream—and that they weren't really in the same configuration. They were in a 69 position. So, while Todd sucked him, he sucked Todd. In the dark of the night.

He felt the mouth pull off his cock.

"Hardesty?"

"Yes?"

"I want to make love to you now. I want to fuck you."

"I don't . . ."

"You don't understand. Here, sit up on the edge of the bed."

He did so and Todd moved around and sat on his thighs, with his legs, bent, on either side of Hardesty's hips. He placed his hands around Hardesty's neck, clenching his fists together, and rolled his hips up. "Here, put it in me."

"Just a sec," Hardesty answered. He took the last condom packet off the nightstand, feeling the regret that it was the last one he had, extracted the condom, and rolled in on his engorged cock as it rested against Todd's navel ring. Todd raised himself up with the strength of the leverage of his heels and his knotted fists, while Hardesty slowly entered his channel with his cock.

"Hold still. Let me do it all," Todd whispered. He then started to stroke his channel on Hardesty's buried cock.

Hardesty couldn't keep wholly still. After a few minutes, he placed his hands on the youth's thin waist, making sure that a thumb could reach the gecko tattoo on Todd's right side. He started to rub. Todd threw his head back and howled to the ceiling and began riding the cock like he was a jockey in the Kentucky Derby.

They came almost simultaneously.

* * * *

All during breakfast at a greasy spoon down the block from the motel, Hardesty couldn't think of much else other than that he was stupid to have come with only three condoms. The kid had wanted to go two more rounds in the night. He was stupid for other reasons too, but in for a penny in for a pound on that, he decided.

It had been a chore shrugging back into his suit this morning, especially getting the piece in its holster under his armpit again, when all he wanted to do was have another go at Todd. But he'd only had three condoms. The fact that he'd never been able to get it up more than three times a night before—and not even that many times—wasn't something he was going to let comfort him. With Todd—pure innocence under that great, pliable body and a hole that could take him easily—he felt like he could go all night.

He wasn't stupid about everything, though.

"No, I can't take it. That time was for me. I'm just sorry you didn't have more condoms. I shoudda brought some. I knew I'd forget something."

"No, Todd, you're not a charity, and you need it more than I do. So, here, take this fifty. I want to be on good terms with you." He stuffed the fifty-dollar bill in Todd's pocket to go with the hundred the guy had outright earned. He had that green plaid shirt buttoned now, and suddenly he looked just like any other nineteen year old having breakfast with an older brother.

Well, uncle, maybe, Hardesty thought. Despite the pleasures of the night and the prime condition he was in, Hardesty's muscles felt all of his thirty-two years this morning. That's not to say that he wasn't ready to go again.

"So, you usually remember to bring condoms?"

"Yeah," Todd said, looking down at the tablecloth as if the whole topic was embarrassing for him.

"And you do this often—go with a man who watches you dance at the club?"

Todd looked up at the corner of the ceiling now. "Often enough."

"How long have you been dancing at that club?"

"Just a week. I'm just filling in for a friend. The manager wants me to continue, but . . . well . . . I don't know."

Hardesty could well imagine that the club manager wanted Todd to continue working there.

"So, what's 'often enough,' Todd? If you've only been dancing at the club for a week, how many times have you gone with a man in a week?"

"Once." Todd looked like he was ashamed to admit it.

Hardesty momentarily regretted again having been so rough with him the first time. But then he remembered how slack Todd's hole was—how quickly it had opened to his attentions. The young man hadn't just started doing this in the last week.

"What do you do, then, Todd, if you aren't a regular dancer at the club."

"Ummm, this and that."

"And do your parents know you are doing this and that?"

Todd flared. "I'm twenty-one. What do parents have to do with it?"

"Uh, right," Hardesty said. What he thought was a more sarcastic, yeah, right. "It's OK. I just worry about what you're doing."

"It gets me by."

Hardesty was "this close" to asking Todd to go home with him. To throw all of this over and to be with him—just him. But he stopped himself. He already was off the reservation here. He couldn't fall for a kid like this.

"We have the room until noon," he said in a low voice, watching Todd closely for his response.

Todd looked at him, smiled slightly, and then looked down at the fifty-dollar bill again.

"Yeah, fifty each time," Hardesty murmured, and then when Todd didn't say anything, he continued, "Maybe I'm too old and ugly for you. Maybe you didn't like it?"

"What's not to like?" Todd lifted his head and shot back. "You're not nearly as old as much of the men coming to the club and wanting something extra. And you've got a hard body and a gigantic cock. What's not to like about that?"

"And fifty dollars each time," Hardesty said. But then he felt that was unfair. Todd hadn't wanted to charge him for the third time, the time that Todd had initiated it and done most of the work. "Sorry, I didn't mean that," he said, then he rushed on. "I have to take a piss, and we need more supplies. Give me a minute and we'll go back to the room. There will be a rubber machine in the john, I'm sure."

He stood up and turned and headed toward the toilets at the back of the diner. He didn't really have to take a piss—but he did anyway as long as he was there. What he really wanted was the machines he knew were in the men's room of this diner. He'd eaten here often. He'd used the motel down the block often even. Just never quite the way he'd used it last night.

He put his coins in the machine and a condom packet dropped out. Screw this place for selling only single packets, he told himself. He hesitated. Then he searched around in his pockets and found enough change to have another go at the machine. He had condoms at home—lots of them. But, well, they were at home, and it was 9:00 a.m., and they had the room until noon. Although he didn't know what the other guys would say if he didn't drag into work until after noon. Fuck 'em on that, though. He was already so far out of bounds that it didn't make a rat's ass of a difference.

He only had change enough for a second condom. They'd just have to make do.

He came out of the men's room to find that Todd was gone. He wasn't at the motel either.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers
12